Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

12 hours ago, angie_1 said:

Do you have any idea if we will see Pachinko this year? I heard they will wrap up filming in 10 April. I miss him so much, he has been on silent mode for days. Poor baby must be tired.

Is City Hunter on Netflix? I don't seem to find it anywhere...

I'm sure that we will see Pachinko this year.  I'm hoping for a selfie after he is done filming this week.  

If you google City Hunter, you'll find sites to watch it.  Is it your first watch of City Hunter, or a rewatch?

@syntycheThanks for the close up photo.  I had my doubt if that was LMH.  Now I am super curious about his costume.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

'm sure that we will see Pachinko this year.  I'm hoping for a selfie after he is done filming this week.  

If you google City Hunter, you'll find sites to watch it.  Is it your first watch of City Hunter, or a rewatch?

@syntycheThanks for the close up photo.  I had my doubt if that was LMH.  Now I am super curious about his costume.

Yes, I had my doubts it was LMH too when I saw an earlier picture.  His eyes looked different, thought it was a double but with this close up, it is definitely him but his eyes has an expression I have never seen before.  Somehow they made it to look slightly different with make up. Very enigmatic.  He can really change expressions with his eyes. In TKEM, he had that fierce look when he met his uncle.

• Like 2

LIST: What's in McDonald's 'Flavors of Korea'?

MANILA, Philippines — With K-pop and K-dramas dominating the Philippine market with upbeat songs and amazing storytelling, fast food chain McDonald's recently released Korean-themed new flavors for Filipinos who love anything Korean. 

McDonald Philippines launched yesterday the new "Taste of Korea" line featuring four new Korean-inspired products.

spacer.png

E-commerce sites such as Lazada Philippines and GrabMart offer a wide range of Korean food for delivery. GrabMart's offerings range from ready-to-eat meals such as kimbap, fishcakes, seaweed salad, instant noodles, Tteokbokki, snacks, frozen goods, condiments and sauces and to various beverages.

Likewise, Lazada offers Kimchi and Cheong Kwan Jang (Korean red ginseng) treats made popular by its brand ambassador, Korean superstar Lee Min Ho, in his TV series such as "The King: Eternal Monarch."

https://www.philstar.com/lifestyle/food-and-leisure/2021/04/06/2089275/list-whats-mcdonalds-flavors-korea

Where To Watch K-Dramas Online Officially?

Situated on the southern half of the peninsula, South Korea is an East-Asian country known for its cherry trees and Korean Dramas. There was a time when people brag about watching American TV shows, and they had great hype.  As a result of the evolution of K-culture, K-dramas evolved and became a likable element in the lives of the common people worldwide.

Having contrasting characteristics with the American TV series, K-dramas are simple stories covering various topics of an individual’s life. At first, they were considered to portray typical historical events of their culture. It seemed to be a boring aspect for the people living outside the country. Fortunately, they turned out to be something more than historical depictions.

K-dramas create an emotional connection with the viewers. They teach us how to handle our relationships without letting a single one of them suffer. They show us that with love and care, we can meet the toughest heart and reserve a space in it. With the growing age, our fantasies were dumped. Suddenly, a hand came out of nowhere, grabbed our fantasies tightly, and pulled it out. This hand was the K-dramas.

Where To Watch K-dramas Online Officially?

This has always been an important topic to discuss on. Although we know the significance of K-dramas in people’s lives and its hype is not hidden. Yet, many of us find it difficult to watch our favorite dramas online, officially. Many sites provide access to dramas. But, not all of them are official sites. Thus, in this article, we will suggest to you some of the official sites available in different parts of the world, where you can watch your favorite dramas easily.

The following is the list of some official sites giving us access to our favorite K-dramas:

Netflix

Rakuten Viki

Viu

Asian Crush

SBS World TV Channel on YouTube

to name a few.

K-dramas to Watch on these Official Sites

Now that we all are aware of the official sites to binge-watch the most famous K-dramas of all time, it’s time to look at some of the best K-dramas available on these sites.

Netflix is the most popular binging site. It is home to various Netflix Original K-dramas like The King: Eternal Monarch starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-Eun, etc.

Shows like The Legend of the Blue Sea, etc. are available on Rakuten Viki. 

SBS World’s official YouTube channel has access to one of the famous shows of all time. Some of the shows available on YouTube are The Heirs, etc.

spacer.png

https://otakukart.com/where-to-watch-k-dramas-online-officially/

Korean series to cry with when you're feeling stuck

We all need a good cry sometimes, and Korean series are perfect to unleash the feeling and shed some good tears, which always go down well with the heart.

South Korea is experiencing a boom in global pop culture that is already undeniable. 

Among K-pop groups and Korean soap operas, in addition to the four Oscars for Parasite , its influence on pop culture is undeniable.

If you want to know more about this country, take the opportunity to start learning its language, or simply entertain yourself for a while, we leave you some very sentimental series that you can watch on Netflix or other platforms.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch  is one of Korean TV's latest bets in the historical series category and has received rave reviews and won awards.

It tells the story of two universes, one in modern Korea and another where Korea is an Empire ruled by a single monarch, Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to fight evil and close the door between the two universes.

It stars Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, and you can watch it on Netflix.

https://www.actitudfem.com/guia/cine-y-television/series/series-coreanas-y-doramas-para-llorar

• Like 5

16 hours ago, angie_1 said:

Do you have any idea if we will see Pachinko this year? I heard they will wrap up filming in 10 April. I miss him so much, he has been on silent mode for days. Poor baby must be tired.

@angie_1, I hope we could get to see the drama this year.Originally, it is set to air on Apple TV+ in 2021.But, so far, there is no confirmed release date for the series yet. But, more news will surely emerge soon. We'd know if the premier date is coming soon or nearing when a trailer for the series will be released.Trailer likely arrives closer to the premiere date of a drama.  :facepalm:  

CH is no longer on Netflix. You may try City Hunter if it is still available for streaming on ViKi. You may watch this here, though - https://www.yidio.com/show/city-hunter-korean-drama  :nomeme: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi angie_1 - re City Hunter I was the same and couldn’t find it anywhere

- it’s not on Netflix or Viki but then I was lucky and got one from 

Amazon at a reasonable price. I think eBay occasionally have his dvds on. I got both the films from eBay. Good luck finding one because it is a fantastic drama.

@Lindyloo421, since you mentioned about Netlix, it removed its 30-day free trial for new subscribers as of today in South Korea. Actually, they're one of the last countries to have the free trial period eliminated. Netflix did not reveal the reason behind the decision. And do you know that they are also planning to crack down on the sharing of accounts between people who are not family or living together? Netflix  had raised the monthly subscription fee in other parts of the world since last year. Well, many global streaming platforms have been gradually removing free trial periods. :saitama:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, angie_1 said:

Aww Sorry for the late reply @angie_1 I was away.      Thanks much to @Lindyloo421 @CarolynH @willenette for the replies and the link.    Agree with @Lindyloo421 that CH is a fantastic drama.  @willenette loves it too. 

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

Oh wow. The closest photo I've seen him in this costume

cr: kmnhayashii 

@syntyche thank you so much for the close-up photos of LMH. 

:heartxoxo:

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi camping by the lake, the two male gods feeding and singing are too romantic

2021/04/07

What activities does Lee Min Ho, the male god, who has become more popular after "The Forever Monarch", has during the New Year? The YouTube channel he recently opened is really not idle, and he invited his friend Lee Seung Gi to travel with him.

Lee Min Ho opened his personal YouTube channel leeminho film not long ago, as a director and part-time job. As recognized as the most popular Korean male actor with overseas audiences, the number of subscribers currently exceeds 500,000! Sure enough, everyone was very curious about the private life of the male god.

d2d1f19bc67f4f97a44bda8a0159ac63.jpeg

Although Lee Min Ho has a busy schedule, he does bring a lot of interesting content to fans. The first guest he invited on YouTube was Lee Seung Gi, known as the "Han Zong Jewel". The two brought four episodes of content. From talking in the restaurant to traveling on a whim, it can be seen that the two have a really good relationship. The camping video of the two was released recently, and there are many funny clips besides the romance.

9449b0f3b4154113b92741c453d9214f.jpeg

This film is called "LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho Last EP". It is the successor to the last episode of Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi that they wanted to travel together, and the real start Shi said directly to each other, "I didn't expect I would camp with you in the New Year of 2021." And Lee Min Ho really made this Vlog very carefully: starting from the time when the male god got up, pressed the phone alarm clock in the bed, got up and dressed up and drove out to pick up Lee Seung Gi. The two happily planned the journey to the rest stop for snacks and so on. Lee Seung Gi also jokingly said that he wanted to check Lee Min Ho's driving style to make others fall asleep comfortably.

Spoiler

2b333c5ac0d641f18737fb632c3412fe.jpeg

It's even more amusing when it comes to the campsite by the lake. Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi started to disagree about the direction of the tent opening. Lee Seung Gi responded in a funny way: "Min Ho! Don't treat the tent as your home, okay?” Lee Min Ho simply took out a chair and sat beside him to rest, while Lee Seung Gi was omnipotent. He could do everything from setting up a tent to roasting meat. Lee Min Ho said to the side. "Isn't it just to come to rest when you come out to camp?" Lee Seung Gi replied, "That's because others have done it for you, so you can rest!"

Spoiler

26ffa4bf58e644439e0678f6b1417c78.jpeg

However, camping by the lake with beautiful scenery, you and me, and feeding is indeed a very romantic activity! In fact, camping is just by the way, mainly to help Li Shengji promote the new song. In the end, Lee Seung Gi started to sit down and sing "Youth, Go Forward", a song about friendship from the new album at Twilight, and bring live performances with live musicians together with a campfire atmosphere, and Lee Min Ho as a background. Quite beautiful.

Spoiler

0800f86b531a46a887829b505e5e25a1.jpeg

Lee Min Ho has been busy shooting the American drama "Pachinko" recently, and is also working hard to bring more YouTube videos to his fans, shooting favorites with his own concept content. It is reported that the next guest will be Zhao Yincheng! Are you looking forward to it?

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/49468b427a725d9392b73b73e717d8a5.html

Lee Min Ho shocked with a bloody face and disheveled hair, but caused fans to panic.

Kien Ngi Lo

Lee Min Ho's final footage of Pachinko continues to leak.

Lee Min Ho is still actively filming the new drama project, Pachinko. Since this is an outdoor scene, the actor's images have constantly attracted netizens' attention.

Recently, netizens have continued to photograph Lee Min Ho's character in Pachinko. Unlike the image of a male god in a luxurious vest before, in this appearance the actor shocked everyone with his bloody face, disheveled hair and his traditional costume. Japan.

eyvdrn9veauaaqn-1617769056419594141997.j

Spoiler

eyvdrn8veaure4l-16177690564911385876589.

eyvdrn8vcaqqby-1-16177691134711494802781

Lee Min Ho shocked the entire scene with his face covered in blood, hair and ears.

However, it cannot be denied that Lee Min Ho's face still exudes a rare masculine beauty. In particular, it can be seen that there is still a historical element in this project, helping Lee Min Ho to move somewhat away from romantic roles in a series of projects in which he participated in the past.

Spoiler

eymctrmucaqyq97-16177693323641035553538.

Pachinko is a film that tells the story of Koreans living in Japan. During their stay here, they have to face difficulties. The film is known to be based on the popular novel by writer Lee Min Ji.

In the film, Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a man with a mysterious life and an organized crime businessman who gets caught up in a nefarious love affair with many serious consequences.

With a budget for the production of "Pachinko" up to $ 130 million, this film is also one of the top most expensive TV projects.

Spoiler

eyqofdzxiauwijq-16177696834632061026123.

Lee Min Ho's character design in Pachinko was leaked earlier.

"Pachinko" is expected to air in the middle of this year.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.afamily.vn/lee-min-ho-gay-soc-voi-khuon-mat-be-bet-mau-toc-tai-bu-xu-nhung-lai-khien-fan-ran-ran-nho-chi-tiet-nay-20210407113248486.chn

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Lindyloo421, since you mentioned about Netlix, it removed its 30-day free trial for new subscribers as of today in South Korea. Actually, they're one of the last countries to have the free trial period eliminated. Netflix did not reveal the reason behind the decision. And do you know that they are also planning to crack down on the sharing of accounts between people who are not family or living together? Netflix  had raised the monthly subscription fee in other parts of the world since last year. Well, many global streaming platforms have been gradually removing free trial periods. :saitama:

@willenette- I am in the UK and my Netflix subscription has  increased just like you say. I wasn’t aware of the crackdown on sharing it so thank you  for letting me know. We only have BOF, The Heirs and TKEM on it here (so I subscribe to Viki as well). It annoys me because in the blurb for TKEM Netflix 

describe LMH as a “megastar” but only have the 3 dramas of his on.

But I still think it’s worth it because of getting new 

shows like Kim Bum’s new one only an hour after it airs in SK.

What’s  happening with Apple+ TV  in SK willenette?

• Like 6

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm sure that we will see Pachinko this year.  I'm hoping for a selfie after he is done filming this week.  

@Lindyloo421 @CarolynH @willenette @Min2206 Thank you girls for your responses, you are the best <3 I am very excited for Pachinko, i really loved minho in gangnam blues so i am curious how he will play hansu. 

It is a rewatch, i watched it a few years ago but when i read the conversation here in the forum i felt the urge to watch it again. I adored  minho in city hunter, for me it is in the top 3 of his best dramas and his chemistry with park min young needs no words. I don't get why it is not on netflix, almost all his other dramas are. city hunter is a masterpiece, how dare they not include it? To make up for their mistake netflix should make city hunter 2, so we can finally see minho in action scenes again and finally see how the love of lee yun seong and kim nana turns out. :P To be honest, i never really understood the ending, was he killed or not ? Was the scene in end part of kim nana imagination? i definitively need to rewatch it :P

p.s instead of a selfie, i need a photo that includes him as a whole, his legs too :p 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3