Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

A K-wave star who overcame the weight of the crown faces a new challenge with global projects

Lee Minho

An opportunity to wear the crown of a star may come with one big hit. For Lee Minho, the TV series Boys over the Flowers was that big hit. After his debut in 2006 with the series Schoolyard Secrets, Lee built up his acting experiences with both TV drama series and films. Then, in 2009, he gained immense popularity through the series Boys over Flowers and quickly emerged as a cultural icon.

We can’t deny the fact that he became a K-wave star overnight with the power of drama characters. However, Lee Minho’s charms and efforts have kept his top position for more than a decade in the entertainment market, where stars change fast. Currently, Lee is a hot star who is warmly welcomed not only in Korea but also throughout Asia, including China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Indonesia. Having an overwhelming number of followers on his social media, one of the measures to gauge the popularity of a star, he is the best among Korean artists in terms of the number of Chinese Weibo followers.

After Boys Over Flowers, the actor challenged all genres and roles in historical drama series, melodrama, thriller, and action noir, proving himself to be an actor who can play a much more diverse role than a ‘nine-day wonder.’ Especially, the film Gangnam Blues (2015) was chosen for his first leading role despite concerns from people around him. It shows Lee’s determination not to be just stuck in the image of a handsome actor. In the film, instead of the sweet lines shaking women’s hearts, the actor expanded his acting spectrum by filling the screen with chilling eyes and rough breathing.

Bounty Hunters (2016) was the second film Lee starred in, co-produced by South Korea and China. It became the first joint-venture film with a Korean protagonist that surpassed 200 million yuan with its commercial success. The film is considered an example of the brand value of Lee Minho as a K-wave star. After a three-year hiatus due to his military service, he started his 30s meaningfully with the series The King Eternal Monarch (2020).

The actor is preparing for the next big leap with Pachinko, a new TV drama series that will be released on Apple TV+. Based on the novel of the same name selected by the New York Times as the book of the year, we can meet Lee Minho, who will show his mature image as an actor. As it is a global project in three languages—Korean, Japanese, and English—Lee’s charm might hit the world beyond Asia!

Jung Siwoo

spacer.png

https://theactorispresent.kr/lee-minho/

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

On 3/23/2021 at 11:48 AM, SophieH said:

New video campaign for Kofic. 

After seeing the trailers of others which was not done well but not all of them but some of them I feared for his but I am pleased it came out so well. Very good trailer. You can't capture the sensation that is lmh in short frame but they did good trailer 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

Thailand casts an Actor with Adam's apple in honor of Lee Min Ho. plus it is called F4 Thailand: Boys over flowers dropping the japanese name. 

220429bf788860b6c110b8c1b2bf1984.png

It will premier in this summer 2021 August. I will support this project and excited for it. The concept looks good. After the chinese one became a big hit in 2018 we got another hit coming from this franchiese 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS....

He is walking on the street and checking on his hp.

:highonflowers:

Have they completed the shooting ?

I don’t think his filming is done yet! I heard pachinko filming will be over early April,,, 

19 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

LMH!  You got our @Nikaa94 bouncing again lol

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I think I will wiggle too

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

haha 

Yesssss

this post really cheered me up! Perfect timing and we weren’t asleep :D 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don’t think his filming is done yet! I heard pachinko filming will be over early April,,, 

haha 

Yesssss

this post really cheered me up! Perfect timing and we weren’t asleep :D 

It seems that they are filming the beginning of Pachinko.  The description of the newest cast member sounds like one of the boys hassling Sunja.

I know, right @Nikaa94.  I looked at the time he post the IG and thought geez, it's pretty early for our night owl, LMH :lol:

• LOL 2

Lee Min-ho, 3rd week of Pachinko filming in Canada. What's your daily life?

Actor Lee Min-ho has conveyed his daily life in Canada.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his official SNS on the morning of the 24th (as of KST).

Lee Min-ho stayed in Canada and revealed his recent status to fans while filming the original series "Pachinko," produced by global OTT platform Apple TV+.

"Lee Min-ho is filming Pachinko in Canada. The filming of Pachinko has been going on for about three weeks. He will be able to meet fans with a good appearance," an official at Lee Min-ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, told Star News.

Global fans are responding to Lee Min-ho's post with 'heart' and cheering comments. The post received 385,264 hearts within 40 minutes of its release.

Meanwhile, "Pachinko," starring Lee Min-ho, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jung Eun-chae and Jung Woong-in, is based on a best-selling novel of the same name by Korean-American author Lee Min-jin. It depicts the hardships of Korean immigrants who moved from Yeongdo, Busan to Osaka after the Japanese occupation. Yoon Yeo-jung recently returned home from overseas location of 'Pachinko'.

spacer.png

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021032411125381379

Lee Min-ho, just walking is a pictorial..."Daily Runway."

Actor Lee Min-ho made a wonderful update.

Lee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 24th.

The released photo shows Lee Min-ho wearing a gray knitwear and jeans, a black muffler and a mask. His superior physical attracts attention. Even ordinary streets are reminiscent of runways, and his shining appearance in everyday life evokes admiration.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho starred as Lee Gon in the SBS drama 'The King: The Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June last year. Recently, he opened the YouTube channel 'Lee Min-ho Film' to communicate with fans.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/03/279507/

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho dreams of being the partner of actress Song Hye Kyo

Lee-Min-Ho-696x418.jpg

We will travel back to the past during an interview that Lee Min Ho did for SmartShe magazine where at first he talked about his age and his taste in fashion. In this second part, Lee Min Ho confesses about women, pointing to Song Hye Kyo as his ideal type and his role model without giving any changes.

“My dream is to be a couple with Song Hye Kyo sunbae. Although she looks delicate and elegant, she is very determined and has very good acting skills. “

Lee Min Ho believes that everyone has their own charm. Lee Min Ho hopes that his future partner will be a good person who understands his own charms and it would be better if they could have great talk together. Of course you have to respect others and older people.

What do you think of Lee Min Ho’s words ?

In other news, Lee Min Ho , makes his leap to Hollywood with his participation in the series ‘Pachinko ‘ and now the actor has arrived in Canada to start filming with his scenes. Vancouver isn’t the only place the Justin Chon and Koganada-directed series is taking place though – filming for Pachinko also took place last fall in Busan, South Korea. ‘ Pachinko ‘, is a novel that will be brought to the screen by Apple TV , it is the second novel by Lee Min Jin , an author born in Seoul but raised in the United States.

source : https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-dreams-of-being-the-partner-of-actress-song-hye-kyo/

• Like 5

'City Hunter', a Lee Min Ho of action (2011)

spacer.png

With a story that does not stop growing and developing in the best possible way, the twenty episodes that make up 'City Hunter' allow us to know from beginning to end , and in great detail, the story of revenge that is in it. But certainly the most curious and remarkable thing will be the moral struggle that the main characters carry out. An internal and personal struggle that is coupled with a struggle for the desires and intentions of those around the protagonists. Is revenge the end of everything? Is there peace once those who deserve to be punished are? What is the difference between justice and revenge? Where do they start and where do they end?

The idea of revenge, but especially those of forgiveness, forgetfulness and redemption are the highlight of a kdrama that meets all our expectations and leaves us with a series of action in abundance, moments as funny as they are dramatic, topped with a spectacular Lee Min Ho in action sequences.

spacer.png

https://www.magazinema.es/city-hunter-un-lee-min-ho-de-accion-2011/

9 Korean Sageuk Dramas About Love Stories That Begin in Childhood

The story of Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun in The Legend of the Blue Sea also originated since they were teenagers in the era of the Korean kingdom

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/maya-fahel-lubis/drama-sageuk-kisah-cinta-masa-kecil-c1c2/9

• Like 8

21 hours ago, SophieH said:

New video campaign for Kofic.

@SophieH, thanks for sharing this. Yes, (20) MORE actors/actresses join this KOFIC Korean Actors 200 List. I'm glad that LMH is part now of the 2nd release. When I saw the 1st batch I was wondering why he's not included. The 2nd batch-release have most well-known names & faces with hallyu popularity. I'm not into B/W photos but these are all gorgeous B/W images that capture his unique aura. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Grace, beauty and elegance - it is impossible to resist Lee Min Ho's charm! This stunning collection of costumes is truly amazing.

Lee Min-ho wanders in Canadian streets while The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Kim Go-eun stuns in new pic

Lee Min-ho is currently shooting in Canada, for his upcoming series Pachinko. Kim Go-eun has also been busy, sharing a picture from her recent shoot.

By HT Entertainment Desk

PUBLISHED ON MAR 24, 2021

Lee_Min_Ho_Kim_Go_Eun_(1)_1616583308035_

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were seen in The King: Eternal Monarch last year.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are busy with their respective projects lately. Lee Min-ho is currently in Canada, shooting his upcoming Apple TV+ series Pachinko. Fans spotted the actor on the sets and pictures of his look from the show reached online. While fans wait for the actor to share an official first look, he is soothing the wait with pictures from the country.

The Legend of the Blue Sea actor took to his Instagram and shared a picture of him wandering in the streets of Canada. The actor was seen wearing an oversized grey sweater, a pair of denim pants and a black muffler around his neck. He was distracted by his phone while the photo was taken. Fans pointed out that the picture was taken at Prada Vancouver Alberni St.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMyI4CDBkIG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kim Go-eun, on the other hand, shared a behind-the-scenes picture from a photoshoot. The actor was seen wearing a white gown while her attention was on the camera. She shared the picture with a white heart. Her The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Kim Yong-ji showered Kim Go-eun with love. She took to the comments section and wrote, "Oh Eonni" with a white heart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMy37L2jxx4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun starred together in The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020. The series, which was the actor's comeback after his military discharge, will mark a year since its release in April. The duo's chemistry on the show was loved long after it ended.

Back in November, the two stars reunited with fellow cast members of the show for a meal. In the pictures shared from the reunion, Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Kim Yong-ji were all smiles as they sat on a table full of a mouthwatering spread.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv

• Like 6