Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

19 hours ago, gpicris said:

Hello, I'm new here

Anybody knows if LMH is in Canada, yet? Or any idea how to find out? I'm a fan from Vancouver

Welcome to the LMH thread @gpicris!:elated:  Please join us in activities starting with a poll Fri-Sun!  You may also want to read our thread spotlight which included a fab video put together by @syntyche.  The link is at the top of the page.

I am making an executive decision because I want to submit our poll to Lmangla.  For our rewatch poll this weekend rewatch means the entire drama as opposed to certain episodes or scenes. Hope everyone votes.  It's always fun to see how people voted.  It will be a hard decision; only ONE vote.

I like the leather jacket on LMH too.  What is the emblem on the orange shirt?  At first i thought it was Mickey Mouse, but that doesn't make sense lol:lol:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

On 02/02/2021 at 3:43 PM, Nikaa94 said:

OMG the picture on left,,,,,, Lee Min Ho is aging backwards!!! Lol He looks like he is 20 years old in that picture!! So adorable and cute!! 

yeah we were asking for new content :D and we got it!!B)

He owns all shades of orange color!! He looks so good, crazy good visual!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

His facial expression in that light orange sweater picture :love: he is pouting a little bit and his eyes,,,, omg 

@Nikaa94 haii nika!the information you sent was useful.thank you!

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, SophieH said:

Thank you @SophieH  for your reply.  It's okay ... at least we have kind Minoz who keep coming up with new gifs and play around some old pics / clips for us to enjoy.. me , that is.
:heartxoxo: