Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 hours ago, CarolynH said:

The King thread is really crazy.  @Lindyloo421 and @SophieH. I hope you and anyone else who is watching the ongoing drama is having fun.  The LBS thread was active (I think just over 500 pages), but not like the King with less episodes.  

Thank you Anita and Julien for continuing to love LMH:heart:  So nice to read that they are still supporting him.  I still remember when Anita went googly eyed when she saw LMH at the GB premiere.  

Hi @CarolynH- I am loving this drama - kudos to KES- she obviously must have realised LMH and Kim GoEun would work well together when she picked them and she was so right! I don’t buy the real life romance idea as much as some others because he was very playful with his other co-stars in his past dramas  when  you watch the BTS ( but it would be lovely if true)

I love him in this part- coming from a country with a Queen I think he plays the royalty side fantastically well- sort of one of the people but apart from the people

(for example very few people in GB know the person behind the crown- but she is  admired and respected.)

The people who post on the TKEM site are  so clever at unravelling the puzzles - but for me the biggest puzzle is why the people (from whatever media) in SK aren’t proud of this drama? 8th in the world on Netflix currently - plus top Korean drama of the year so far on Netflix etc. And they certainly should be proud of LMH- so popular in the world that even BOF is high up in Netflix world figures. Apparently SBS owe part of WAVVE so the fact it’s number 1 on there must surely help mitigate the low numbers on SBS. Sorry that sounded like a bit of a rant- like most of us on here I feel very defensive when it comes to LMH- he is such a lovely person.

Finally - and absolutely nothing to do with any thing else posted on here- wasn’t that red car that JY borrowed from Na-ri fabulous- it was an Aston Martin so it would cost a fortune but it was gorgeous!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Studio Dragon Continues Overseas Demand amid Media Crisis-SK

"With the effect of the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch," we expect the growth in the overseas sales of Studio Dragon to double in the second quarter, with 9% year-on-year increase of sales to 139.7 billion won and operating profit to 12.9 billion won, up 19.7% from the same period last year," he said. "We need to pay attention to the factors of opportunity given to this company in the future, rather than the difficulty of the media sector."

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01502246625773184&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

202005270929321910_2.jpg

Four remaining episodes of "The King" will be in full swing.

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LMH twt and MYM IG update

Welcome. It is the first time to see the drama chair, isn’t it? Lee Min-ho, a beautiful name to hear as always. Go for it!

syntyche, thanks for sharing this. In the entertainment industry, we call this "actor's chair" since all PDs have this always with them on the set. They call this "Director's Chair................ :blush:

• Like 1

d2626a8bly1gf6r1bxlqjj20v91vo48j.jpg

Spoiler

d2626a8bly1gf6r1b6cx5j20v91vox6s.jpg

20200527 K-news.

(Rough translation)

SBS announcer Kim Soo Min went to South Yangzhou last Sunday to shoot the white horse Maximus appearing in the TV series "The King: The Forever Monarch" for she will attend the variety show "Late Night Performance".  She rode on Maximus and  imitated Lee Min Ho's famous line "What's wrong, Maximus ?" in "The King", but her nail was bitten by Maximus and bruised.

HaHaHa ! So Maximus will really bite other persons but very tender to Minho.

006qJMDAgy1gf6pqifh0sg30fa0a1qv6.gif

In the BTS, when LG hold the wounded ES, Maximus also seemed to go to bite WDH.  :P

By the way, @syntyche, your twit was just posted on Weibo today and got admired. You are a mathematician like Lee Gon.  :thumbsup:

https://www.weibo.com/1891335624/J3P1yraX1?type=repost#_rnd1590553957677

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20200527 K-news.

(Rough translation)

SBS announcer Kim Soo Min went to South Yangzhou last Sunday to shoot the white horse Maximus appearing in the TV series "The King: The Forever Monarch" for she will attend the variety show "Late Night Performance".  She rode on Maximus and  imitated Lee Min Ho's famous line "What's wrong, Maximus ?" in "The King", but her nail was bitten by Maximus and bruised.

HaHaHa ! So Maximus will really bite other persons but very tender to Minho.

In the BTS, when LG hold the wounded ES, Maximus also seemed to go to bite WDH.

hahaha So funny :lol: I know she can't love others after LMH like us :lol:

• Like 6

He looks absolutely fine in that uniform(is it the same as Jo Yeong's?)

I love this uniform more than the white navy one tho our boy looks good in both :wub:

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

By the way, @syntyche, your twit was just posted on Weibo today and got admired. You are a mathematician like Lee Gon.  :thumbsup:

https://www.weibo.com/1891335624/J3P1yraX1?type=repost#_rnd1590553957677

our @syntyche is really talented! her threads are all gems I absolutely love them

she explains things that I didn't even notice they need explanation, sometimes it feels like I am not watching the same thing as you smart people lol I've started to pay attention to details more tho recently

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Latifah_ said:

He looks absolutely fine in that uniform(is it the same as Jo Yeong's?)

I love this uniform more than the white navy one tho our boy looks good in both :wub:

our @syntyche is really talented! her threads are all gems I absolutely love them

she explains things that I didn't even notice they need explanation, sometimes it feels like I am not watching the same thing as you smart people lol I've started to pay attention to details more tho recently

Aww, @Latifah_! Thank you so much! :) It just so happened that Lee Gon is speaking my language in this drama lol. It is quite challenging to grasp all details and try to make sense or theories on what we've watched so far. I'm looking forward on how KES will neatly wrap up all loose ends. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAr1zWeJmhQ/?igshid=1qy47p3ga0sqr

attractt's report about TOP 5 Netflix original series (K-drama) for 20200511~20200518. The major languages of this investigation were based on Korean and English.

TOP 1 "The King" (6684) got great lead to 2nd (395).

b01256c8gy1gf769eb3wgj20sg0sg41a.jpg

Top trending tags of "The King" were :
#Lee Min Ho

#Lee Gon

#Parallel World
#minoz

b01256c8gy1gf769f0rc7j20sg0sgq5s.jpg

Particularly "The King" was hit overseas and that was credit to Lee Min Ho's popularity all over world. The tags of his name in English (2343), Japanese (1869), and Chinese (1838). So, the great lead of "The King" to other dramas was according to the huge fan base of Lee Min Ho around the world.

b01256c8gy1gf769drwz5j20sg0sgwiw.jpg

(All above credit to Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAr1zWeJmhQ/?igshid=1qy47p3ga0sqr

attractt's report about TOP 5 Netflix original series (K-drama) for 20200511~20200518. The major languages of this investigation were based on Korean and English.

TOP 1 "The King" (6684) got great lead to 2nd (395).

b01256c8gy1gf769eb3wgj20sg0sg41a.jpg

Top trending tags of "The King" were :
#Lee Min Ho

#Lee Gon

#Parallel World
#minoz

b01256c8gy1gf769f0rc7j20sg0sgq5s.jpg

Particularly "The King" was hit overseas and that was credit to Lee Min Ho's popularity all over world. The tags of his name in English (2343), Japanese (1869), and Chinese (1838). So, the great lead of "The King" to other dramas was according to the huge fan base of Lee Min Ho around the world.

b01256c8gy1gf769drwz5j20sg0sgwiw.jpg

(All above credit to Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE)

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for bringing this post here. It's re-confirming LMH and TKEM are loved.

https://t.co/fWQySBfR9J

I saw this on IG and agreed with everything addressing TKEM.

• Like 8

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000282451?lfrom=twitter

202005272142516710_1_20200527214409202.j

Maximus' owner : Lee Min Ho played with Maximus and bathed Maximus 2 months before filming. Maximus followed him more than followed me.

Maximus had 3 hours break after 1 hour shooting, eating carrots and grass. And as Lee Min Ho, Maximus also has his own car to take a rest.

202005272142516710_2_20200527214409222.j

• Like 10
  • Love 2