Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

201424287_1280.jpg

Lee Minho & Kim Go-eun Share How They Felt When They Discovered They Will Work Together

Actor Lee Minho and actress Kim Go-eun revealed how they felt when they found out that they will be working together.  On April 22 episode of SBS' television show 'Han Bam', Lee Minho and Kim Go-eun's interview was shown. 

Spoiler

201424288_1280.jpg

During the interview, the interviewer asked Lee Minho and Kim Go-eun a series of questions about their current drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch'.  One of the questions was, "How did you two feel when you were told you were cast alongside each other?"  Lee Minho gave his answer first, "Kim Go-eun was one of the people around my age who I really wanted to work with. So, it felt so great." 

Spoiler

201424286_1280.jpg

Kim Go-eun responded as well, "As soon as we met, I blurted out I was a fan of 'Kim Tan' (Lee Minho's character in 'The Heirs')"  She continued with a huge smile on her face, "I honestly think he is the best out there. You are the best, Lee Minho!"  SBS' new fantasy romance drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' unveiled the first episode on April 17, and it airs every Friday and Saturday at 10PM KST. 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005759050

Lee Min Ho announced as new endorsement model for 'Dominos Pizza' in Korea

1587612704-20200422-leeminho.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho of SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch' has been announced as the brand new endorsement model of 'Dominos Pizza' in Korea!

The pizza brand decided to select Lee Min Ho's as their new model as they determined that his title as one of the representative actors of Korea fit well with 'Dominos Pizza's aim to use only the most high-quality ingredients in their products. 

'Dominos Pizza' will be aiming to appeal to a wider range of customers in their twenties and thirties with Lee Min Ho as their new spokesperson. Are you watching his ongoing SBS drama series, 'The King: Eternal Monarch'?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/lee-min-ho-announced-as-new-endorsement-model-for-dominos-pizza-in-korea

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

'The King' Lee Min-ho, Unrivaled Charisma + Elegance 'White Horse Tan Emperor'

Beautiful appearance 'perfect monarch'
Igon X Tae-eul couple, ecstatic chemist
'white horse igon' SNS witness

BF.22436714.1.jpg

The behind-the-scenes story of Emperor Lee Min-ho's charisma, The King-Eternal Lord, was revealed.
Lee Min-ho transformed into the role of Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire in the SBS gilt drama "The King-Lord of Eternity" (played by Kim Eun-suk, director Sang-Hoon Baek), showing the broad digestive power of various genres with gorgeous visuals. Opened the door to fantasy romance.
Lee Gon-ho, played by Lee Min-ho, is the 3rd emperor of the Korean Empire and a mathematician who loves accurate numbers than ambiguous words while being a perfect monarch with graceful appearance, graceful character, and tranquil character.

In the 1st and 2nd episode of 'The King-Eternal Lord', Lee Min-ho was the emperor's charm with charisma who practiced the Eungjunggol ashes, the tenderness of caring for the people, and the all-around person who assisted with courtship and horse riding. I waved my heart. In addition, he showed a sad and straight romance toward Kim Go-eun (reversed by Jung Tae-eul), looking forward to the fascinating chemistry of 'Autumn Couple' to be drawn across the world.
In this regard, behind the scenes of Lee Min-ho's unrivaled emperor Aura has been released, fans are waiting for the next shot. From the scene of the spleen before crossing the dimensional door to the everyday aspects of exploring the parallel world after coming to Korea, Lee Min-ho boasted a majestic emperor's appearance from the head to the toe.
In particular, Lee Min-ho, who is immersed in Emperor Igon, where coldness and warmth coexist, overwhelms the eyes of those who see the charisma emanating from the deep eyes and atmosphere.

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho gathered a lot of attention by witnessing the 'The King' shooting of Busan citizens. Lee Min-ho, who appeared in a black coat, enthusiastically dealt with white horse maximus and walked around the city, spread to various social media and communities, and received a hot response. Citizens who saw the real life of Lee Min-ho, who shed Maximus on the day and radiated an aura that cannot be met, responded with excitement, saying, `` The Prince of the Real White Horse. ''
The SBS gilt drama 'The King-The Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Eun-eun, who has gained high interest every day after recording the double digits since the first episode, is an emperor of the Korean Empire who wants to close the gate of the dimension. It is a fantasy romance with a different dimension of drawing the literary-type Korean detective Jeong Tae, who wants to protect Lee Gon and someone's life, people, and love through coordination between these two worlds.
The 3rd and 4th episodes of 'The King-The Lord of Eternity', composed of a total of 16 trilogy, will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 24th and 25th.

credit: https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2020042327964

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Dominos will be seeing boost after bbq

The King' Lee Min-ho, Domino Pizza Ad Model Selected… Attack 2030

Listen to the text Set
2020042401001813300114781_20200423090912878.jpg?type=w430View original
Domino's Pizza announced that it has selected South Korean actor Lee Min-ho as its new advertising model.

Domino's Pizza has been selected as a new advertising model because it judges that the high-quality and serious image of Korea's representative actor Lee Min-ho matches the image of the premium pizza brand Domino's Pizza using only the best ingredients.
Actor Lee Min-ho has gained greater popularity among men than drama flowers, and continues to work on his works, such as starring in drama heirs and legends of the drama Blue Sea. He is also active as the Korean Emperor 'Igon' in the recently popular SBS drama 'The King-Lord of Eternity'.

Domino's Pizza is an advertising strategy that targets the 2030s, the main consumer group, and secures them as customers by selecting actor Lee Min-ho, who has been popular and loved by melodies and romance comedies.

An official from Domino said, "I look forward to meeting the best pizza brand in Korea and the best model in synergy." .
Article entry 2020.04.23. 9:09 am

Best comment operation guideView hooy ****Comment CollectionOpen options
Let's eat the jackpot
2020.04.23. 05:19
Replies0
Upvote / DownvoteUpvote78Upvote0
  • Like 3

SBS IG update

Finally, tomorrow I'll see you.
Those of you who are still not into my charm will be beheaded.
_
SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Lord of Eternity"
10 p.m. every Friday/Saturday

Lee Minho Talks About Acting with 'Maximus' the Horse

Hide contents

201424448_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho shared what he had to learn to better portray his role of an Emperor. On April 22 episode of SBS 'Han Bam', the two lead actors of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' shared their filming experience, and what they have prepared for their roles.

Hide contents

201424447_1280.jpg

201424446_1280.jpg

When asked what things they had to learn for their characters, Lee Minho said, "I worked really hard at practicing rowing and horseback riding."

The actor continued, "To be honest, playing an Emperor isn't something that you can be prepared for," and jokingly added, "It's because I'm the very definition of an Emperor."

Hide contents

201424451_1280.jpg

Lee Minho also talked about his experience of acting with the white horse 'Maximus'.

He said, "Maximus is so cute. His nose gets red when it's cold out. He also enjoys eating the lemon-flavored candy that I like. When filming was over, we had a piece of candy together."

Hide contents

201424449_1280.jpg

201424450_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' airs every Friday and Saturday at 10PM

• Like 8

LMH TWT and MYM IG update

The King: Eternal Monarch, an introduction to the parallel world that's even more interesting.

Please remember the three key points and see you tomorrow night!
#Peaceful #Full-of-the-world #Dimensional

SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch"
Every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.!

Introduction to the Parallel World

more interesting to know

EWShaUlWsAAsrTj?format=jpg&name=small

Korean Empire

- Lee Gon's world

- Constitutional Monarchy

- Capital: Busan

Republic of Korea

- Jung Tae Eul's world

- Presidential System

- Capital: Seoul

EWShbPRWkAA-902?format=jpg&name=small

Living in the same year

But different dimensions

Hide contents

EWShdAVXYAA33AT?format=jpg&name=small

Night of Revenge

On a historic day when the Korean Empire treasure "Manpa-sik-jeok" (flute), meaning "two worlds," was unveiled for the first time in 20 years, Lee Rim killed his half-brother and Lee Gon's father, Sun Hwang-je Lee-ho.

Hide contents

EWShljtXsAMuGN8?format=jpg&name=small

Eight-year old Lee Gon, upon seeing his bleeding father, fought against Lee Rim, breaking the Manpasijeok in two.

Lee Gon and Lee Rim each have a piece of the flute.

Hide contents

EWShmm5WsAIhqxe?format=jpg&name=small

It has become possible to move to a parallel world through the door of dimension, a place where one can cross between the Korean Empire and Korea.

EWShnrJX0AE4POg?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7

Capture.PNG

Netizen comments :

(+71,0) Amazing, I will eat Domino~

(+29,0) I like it~~

(+26,0) I ate Domino yesterday.

(+22,0) I'm going to eat the domino that King Lee Minho chose.

(+21,0) Oh yeah, now pizza Domino's Lee Minho. Congratulations~

(+7,0) This evening is Domino's.ㅋㅋ  Lee Minho and Emperor Lee Gon's pizza taste.

(+5,0) Ah~ I really like Domino's Lee Minho!!

Naver closed comments but I guess they let some parts with ID record but I couldn't understand completely, anyway this is good because haters can't talk bad things 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3