Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20170516 이민호, 팬미팅 방불케 한 사회복무요원 출근

http://tv.naver.com/v/1687410?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

이민호의 사회복무요원 첫 출근 현장을 따라가보았다. 이민호를 찾아온 수많은 팬들의 그의 퇴근시간에 맞춰 몰려들었고, 마치 팬미팅 현장을 방불케 했다.

The show said that he did the social services first instead of into military for 4 weeks training, so he need not to cut his hair right now.

And the first day of his going to work like his fan meeting.

His job on the first day was filling the bowls of rice and dishes for the old persons.

d8de21c6gy1ffo1q6lmxkj20iy0apdgv.jpg

d8de21c6gy1ffo1q6uzfmj20iy0ap75i.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 15

****************************GET EXCITED FOR THE DRAMA REWATCH PAR-TAY**************************************

When:  May 21 (US) --internet provider don't fail me now!

What:  BoF Episode 1--get ready to love some curly hair!

Invitees:  Everybody!  

How can you resist this cutie?

cr:  youdahfaygay

I'm up first as your host.  These rewatches may be a little rough in the beginning until we figure out what works and what doesn't, so please bear with us.   After I set up the first episode, everyone is free to comment, post photos, videos etc.  You can also post CFs because there is only a week between the end of BOF and PT and I know there are a lot of BTS, interviews etc during and following the conclusion of the drama.  It's not necessary to comment on sunday, whenever you have a spare moment is great.  The more people that comment, there more fun and interesting this will be.  

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170516 이민호, 팬미팅 방불케 한 사회복무요원 출근

http://tv.naver.com/v/1687410?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

이민호의 사회복무요원 첫 출근 현장을 따라가보았다. 이민호를 찾아온 수많은 팬들의 그의 퇴근시간에 맞춰 몰려들었고, 마치 팬미팅 현장을 방불케 했다.

The show said that he did the social services first instead of into military for 4 weeks training, so he need not to cut his hair right now.

And the first day of his going to work like his fan meeting.

His job on the first day was filling the bowls of rice and dishes for the old persons.

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link. So, I'm right that once he goes into training that will be the time he's going to cut his hair. I need to see him with short hair but I guess this won't be very short like those who are into "active-duty" - I wonder if there are still fans waiting for him outside his work, huh? Thanks for sharing what he did on his 1st day of MS. Oh........lucky those old people who were being served of food by LMH.....I wonder if this will always be his work or having variety of work there.....Wait & see. :lol: So NICE to know what's going on about him from time to time.....

36 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

****************************GET EXCITED FOR THE DRAMA REWATCH PAR-TAY**************************************

When:  May 21 (US) --internet provider don't fail me now!

What:  BoF Episode 1--get ready to love some curly hair!

Invitees:  Everybody!  

How can you resist this cutie?

cr:  youdahfaygay

I'm up first as your host.  These rewatches may be a little rough in the beginning until we figure out what works and what doesn't, so please bear with us.   After I set up the first episode, everyone is free to comment, post photos, videos etc.  You can also post CFs because there is only a week between the end of BOF and PT and I know there are a lot of BTS, interviews etc during and following the conclusion of the drama.  It's not necessary to comment on sunday, whenever you have a spare moment is great.  The more people that comment, there more fun and interesting this will be.  

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing this BTS clip. I love it! I always love watching BTS & the making...........because it's always candid. LMH was still a bit thin during that BOF days but he's always been handsome.....But, I think I prefer the LMH NOW.............sexier & hotter! :lol:

• Like 4

"TV News At Night" Lee Min-ho leaving work

photo849499.jpg

"TV News At Night" featured Lee Min-ho who started public service duty at the Gangnam District Office.

The actor injured his thighs and ankles in a car accident a few years ago and that's the reason he was dispatched for public service.

On the first day of work, apparently Lee Min-ho left early but it turns out he was standing for duty somewhere else.

After work, Lee Min-ho was seen shaking hands with fans who'd been waiting for him.

http://www.hancinema.net/tv-news-at-night-lee-min-ho-leaving-work-106024.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 9

Spoiler

005DCUQYly1ffouu9xlw3j314045eb29.jpg

LOTBS was completed airing on 2017/5/16 in Taiwan. According to the news in spoiler, the average rating of LOTBS was top 1 K-drama in 2017. The rating of last episode was 3.3 (25-49 females) and the highest rating was 4.01 (25-49 females). The last episode would be replayed on 2017/5/17 and the whole drama will be replayed in every weekend from this week. Total 6.25 million people have watched LOTBS on TV.  (Taiwan's population is less than 24 million and the cable TV channels are more than 100. )    good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

JJ pretended that he didn't remember SC got the highest rating :

005DCUQYly1ffouuagxuuj318g0tsmzt.jpg
cr as tagged

• Like 11

There are 2 Korean drama translation site(from Korean to Turkish) in Turkey. LOBS was the most watched K-drama in 2016 in the biggest site 3 months ago .LOBS has already reached  660.932 number of pageviews.

V0dMjB.png

And LeeMinHo's dramas are the most watched K-drama all time in Turkey

NpP17g.png

And 11. Faith

nRnWBN.png

17.Personal Taste

1L5gXB.png

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

There are 2 Korean drama translation site(from Korean to Turkish) in Turkey. LOBS was the most watched K-drama in 2016 in the biggest site 3 months ago .LOBS has already reached  660.932 number of pageviews.

And LeeMinHo's dramas are the most watched K-drama all time in Turkey

And 11. Faith

17.Personal Taste

Hi leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this good news. NICE that his Turkish fans can get to watch his dramas & enjoy watching this since it's already translated to their local language. LMH is also well-loved by Turkish..... they support all his dramas. :lol:

• Like 3