Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Naturally LMH, He is always most famous Korean actor, thank you chingu

You are welcome.

Yes, he is always most famous Korean actor. But in general, singers are easier to be recognized or remembered than actors. For example, I knew and listened to the songs of Ricky Martin, but I didn't know any Latin American actors. And maybe there are lots of people in the world at least have listened 1 or 2 Korean songs, but they didn't have times or interests in watching Korean dramas. So, LMH's popularity all over the world is amazing and incredible.   good_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gif

LMH was still standing at the top 1 of Weibo Chart for 14th week of 2017 :

005Ep0P8ly1fehebmzgv3j30fq0pxwhr.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 11

On 4/9/2017 at 0:00 PM, Chellsee said:

Lee Min Ho Shows Support For Good Friend Choi Jin Hyuk’s New Drama “Tunnel”

On April 7, actor Lee Min Ho sent a large food cart to the set of actor Choi Jin Hyuk’s new OCN drama “Tunnel” in Ilsan to show his support for his good friend.

Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Min Ho first met on the set of the 2013 drama, “Heirs,” in which they played brothers and received a lot of love for their cute bromance. Even after filming ended, the two continued to demonstrate their chemistry and became very good friends.

In new photos from the set of “Tunnel,” Choi Jin Hyuk can be seen cheerfully posing with a banner that has a large picture of Lee Min Ho on it with a message that says, “Hyung, eat a lot so you can do well!” A source from the production team of “Tunnel” stated, “Because of hallyu star Lee Min Ho’s gift, all the staff members were able to happily eat a delicious dinner. Plus, the atmosphere on set became noticeably brighter because of his surprise gift.”

Read full article here>>> https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/08/lee-min-ho-shows-support-good-friend-choi-jin-hyuks-new-drama/

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. So NICE of LMH to show support to a friend. :lol:

• Like 3

On 4/8/2017 at 0:14 PM, alovebof said:

how to vote? I dowload app but no see vote page.

Sorry, I've just been reminded that Baeksang and LMH/Minoz don't go hand in hand. Minoz has even boycotted B. That's probably why there is no instruction given this time. Anyway, I feel relieved.

This definitely is a pick-me-up for me. 

C8H0HJ-VYAAWX6a.jpg

Please post more happy, funny/silly pictures of our boy :yum:

• Like 9

http://m.life.tw/?app=view&no=581820

LOTBS was aired on Taiwan Star Chinese Channel from Apr. 6, 2017 (Monday to Friday) and got very good performance for the first 2 episodes last week. 

The first episode of LOTBS got the highest rating of Korean Drama (under 50 eps) in Taiwan for 2017 year to date. Both rating 1.09 (25-49 females) and 0.34 (25-49 males) were No. 1. (total about 1.3 million people watched LOTBS on Star Chinese Channel) The highest rating was 2.18. And the average rating and the average viewing minutes of 2nd episode were continuously climbing up.  gza_org.gifgza_org.gifgza_org.gif

3a9545b5-58eb-80cb-d42f-cd0b31ea9860.jpg

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.life.tw/?app=view&no=581820

LOTBS was aired on Taiwan Star Chinese Channel from Apr. 6, 2017 (Monday to Friday) and got very good performance for the 2 episodes. 

The first episode of LOTBS got the highest rating of Korean Drama in Taiwan for 2017 year to date. Both rating 1.09 (25-49 females) and 0.34 (25-49 males) were No. 1. (total about 1.3 million people watched LOTBS on Star Chinese Channel) The highest rating was 2.18. And the average rating and the average viewing minutes of 2nd episode were continuously climbing up.  gza_org.gifgza_org.gifgza_org.gif

I always love your good news :grin: fighting LOBS

ZZnLoV.gif

• Like 9

22 hours ago, adamfever said:

Sorry, I've just been reminded that Baeksang and LMH/Minoz don't go hand in hand. Minoz has even boycotted B. That's probably why there is no instruction given this time. Anyway, I feel relieved.

Minho hoped Minoz doing charities instead of spending money for his awards.  :)
If any poll is important and "must vote" by K-Minoz or C-Minoz, I will post it here.

Taiwan SCC FB updated :  :o HJJ

ed551508gy1fejm3dfdlij215o0v9gra.jpg

• Like 9