Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003510089

201704040816776091_58e2d8440fb62_99_2017

Translated by Google :

"First and best" ... 'DMZ', Lee Minho has done

[OSEN = Jung Jun-hwa] "The first and the best." Lee Min-ho's first natural documentary presenters challenge was unveiled.

MBC Special 'DMZ, The Wild' broadcast on March 3 was a prologue ahead of the full-scale broadcast, but it captured the surprisingly vivid DMZ ecosystem. Lee Minho, who is afraid of an unfamiliar environment and gradually adapts to nature, has immersed viewers naturally by presenting vivid fun that only nature documentary can offer. The power of Lee Min Ho who showed in dramas and movies is still revealed in the documentary.

Lee Min-ho's first appearance in the domestic natural documentary was his imagination. Lee Min Ho's narration was relaxing and calm. The suction power of Lee Min Ho's voice demolished the wall to the unknown DMZ. Thanks to the narration of Lee Min-ho, who spread the gentle feelings of the scene as a performer even though it continued smoothly throughout the broadcast, 60 minutes passed without a moment of boredom for a moment.

The reason why Lee Minho could deliver such a vivid scene is thanks to his enthusiasm for shooting. In the filming process for 700 days, I waited for the animals to appear in the cold of the cold together with the production crew, and actively participated in driving and setting up and operating a simple camera. I was amazed to see the ants who experienced the DMZ. I was able to regenerate as a natural documentary gifted enough to find animals even if I saw the snake on my bare hand and found the excrement.

The most realistic Lee Min Ho 's folks were unhappy and unexpected laughter points were created. It filled the colorful charm of Lee Min-ho, who filled the meal with frozen triangular kimbap, endured the cold, and made 'Poggli' with a clear look. I was embarrassed by the richard simmons and saw a goat and a goat, and it was refreshing to say that "visual is my taste". Since Lee Min Ho, who was not often seen in the entertainment program, he was able to approach viewers more and more interestingly.

Another reason why Lee Minho, who is already preoccupied with the birth of the masterpiece docu, receives a praise from the 'DMZ, The Wild' is because he participates in talent donation. Lee Minho participated in the intention to convey the vivid image of the DMZ, which has never been revealed to the world, and participated in talent donation hoping that the public would feel more familiar with the documentary. Especially, from Oct. 2015 to March 2017, the film, drama, advertisement, picture, and overseas schedule were divided into two parts in a one-to-one basis during the entire one-year, five-month and 700-day shooting period. More meaningful.

Meanwhile, DMZ, The Wild, a new type of documentary with a presenter for the first time in Korea, captured the vivid DMZ, which is 2km north-south and 248km east-west, with UHD, and achieved the best image quality. 'DMZ, The Wild' will be released on June 5.

• Like 10

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000956566&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170404

0000956566_001_20170404065113402.jpg?typ

Translated by Google :

[TV Zoom-in] "The true heart of 0 yen ..." 'DMZ' Lee Min Ho, a genuine man full of genius

[TV Report = Sohn Hyo-jung] In the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Lee Min-ho, who spent 700 days in the DMZ, was reborn as a real man.

On March 3, MBC broadcasted the prologue of the documentary DMZ, The Wild, from UHD. 'DMZ, The Wild' is a natural documentary that tells the wild world of the DMZ, an unknown world that has not allowed human access for more than half a century. The filmmaker who made 'Tears of the Amazon' and 'The Tears of the South Pole' filmed, and Lee Min-ho became the presenter (the role of delivering key information at the documentary scene). The shooting period was one year and five months, and took more than 700 days.

On this day, the prologue focused on Lee Min Ho 's wild professional growth story. The filming in the DMZ was not recorded. It was a struggle between cold and hunger, and there was a real reality behind a beautiful ecosystem. Lee Minho said, "The first thought was 'Why did you say this (DMZ documentary)?'" He said, "I thought I could experience something new and new things in the DMZ.

On the first day of shooting, Lee Minho waited for the boar in the cold of minus 20 degrees. He said, "It is sad but delicious," he said. At the end of 8 hours, Lee Minho and the production team were able to meet the boar. I faced a boar in front of 5M, and the production team said, "Lee Min-ho won the snowball fight." But Lee Min-ho was frightened.

In addition, Lee Min-ho, who was trembling at the sight of ants, grew more and more accustomed to the wilderness over time. I saw the excretion and saw what kind of animal it was, and sniffed it by hand. In addition, Lee Minho can shoot with the production team to shoot the goat. For the goat I met in 20 hours, Lee Minho said, "Visual is my style."

There was a funny thing in a crow flock of black-tailed gulls. Lee Min - ho had to speak in a crowd of black - tailed gulls. But I forgot about the ambivalence in the cries of the gulls and got angry. Moreover, the bird richard simmons was hit. Lee Min-ho said, "It does not look like I'm handsome." Lee Minho also recalls the time, saying, "It is as if the whine is still alive, so it seems to take a mental illness."

Lee Minho also faced the pain of division in the DMZ. Lee Minho was wearing uniforms and climbing 1,000 meters of mountain trails. "I think my thighs are going to tear," he said. In his narration, Lee Min-ho expressed his respect, saying, "Our soldiers go up and down this place dozens of times a day."

Lee Minho said of the DMZ, "I feel the fear before some kind of big situation occurs, rather than peace." Especially, there were many elk sacrificed in this situation. Lee felt shock and sadness together. The most shocking of Lee Min Ho was the predation of wild boar. "I think I was more cruel than anything I've seen in my life," he said.

Lee Minho said, "I was surprised and guilty that there was this nature in the fire and an hour or two away from Seoul, and I am Korean, and I did not know such a place in Korea. It is said that the country is in the process. "

Lee Minho appeared in this documentary as a no guarantee. When I look at the prologue, I feel what he wants to do with the documentary he had taken over this long time. The most beautiful and sad place in Korea. I want to convey the reality of such a DMZ and hope that I wish to work hard to preserve it.

'DMZ, The Wild' The trilogy will be broadcast on June 5th.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Some translated comments below this article :))

@leeminhosny thanks for sharing :))

"I really enjoyed it. I was really focused on the preview though. This book is really expected. It is not easy to take a picture of a top star like Lee Min Ho in the idea of donating talent .. I also saw an article about feeling guilty by soldiers and it looks like a really nice guy .. and Lee Min Ho is really good."

"Min-ho, who is so cool under the documentary."

"It was fun. Narration voice is big hit!"

"Lee Minho is a big hit. I really liked it because the acting was good. A lot of nationality transcendence looks reason. Smoke performance. It seems to be. One of the best celebrities I know"

"I remember when I was working in the forefront. DMZ is really a clean area. I remember the first time I saw an owl, a huge eagle and even a goat. I have to see it."

"It was a lot of hard work, but it was a gift of meaningful talent."

"Lee Minho that a real interesting concept is as cool as face."

"Lee Minho documentary beauty jackpot in a very friendly."

"It's so fun ~ !!!! Lee Minho great hit cool ^^ Next one-way home shooter angle ~~~

"I had a good time and really enjoyed it."

"Lee Minho Concept Actor 1 year and 5 months long shooting, participating in the talent gift, but I was really troubled to see today ... I think I saw other charm of Lee Min Ho's actors"

"Lee Minho  donated talent to a meaningful good documentary and it is wonderful. The documentary was also interesting."

"Lee Min Ho Good narration and good interim interview. DMG Nature was cruel, but I could feel the solemnity of life."

"Lee Minho  been involved for a long time, he has a great voice,  also look good in the document"

"Honey voice !This is the prologue, but this one is more fun!"

"The voice is good. The visual is better."

"Lee Minnho , I too, am looking forward to it in June."

"I had fun in the documentary thanks to Lee Min Ho Lee Minho I would have spent a lot of hard times"

"I saw him laughing with his family. The subtitles called "new  rich PD" were also interesting, and Lee Minho came out and seemed more friendly. It was cool ~ but it is intense inside."

"Lee Min Ho 's voice is so soft and comfortable I knew it was a bloody thanks to the bloody DMG docu a little less terrible well seen. The documentary was made very well, and Lee Minho's presenter was a good number"

"The role of the staff ... Interviews and feelings are true to each action."

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003073269&lfrom=twitter

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000956566&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170404

Translated by Google :

[TV Zoom-in] "The true heart of 0 yen ..." 'DMZ' Lee Min Ho, a genuine man full of genius[TV Report = Sohn Hyo-jung] In the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Lee Min-ho, who spent 700 days in the DMZ, was reborn as a real man.

On March 3, MBC broadcasted the prologue of the documentary DMZ, The Wild, from UHD. 'DMZ, The Wild' is a natural documentary that tells the wild world of the DMZ, an unknown world that has not allowed human access for more than half a century. The filmmaker who made 'Tears of the Amazon' and 'The Tears of the South Pole' filmed, and Lee Min-ho became the presenter (the role of delivering key information at the documentary scene). The shooting period was one year and five months, and took more than 700 days.

On this day, the prologue focused on Lee Min Ho 's wild professional growth story. The filming in the DMZ was not recorded. It was a struggle between cold and hunger, and there was a real reality behind a beautiful ecosystem. Lee Minho said, "The first thought was 'Why did you say this (DMZ documentary)?'" He said, "I thought I could experience something new and new things in the DMZ.

Spoiler

On the first day of shooting, Lee Minho waited for the boar in the cold of minus 20 degrees. He said, "It is sad but delicious," he said. At the end of 8 hours, Lee Minho and the production team were able to meet the boar. I faced a boar in front of 5M, and the production team said, "Lee Min-ho won the snowball fight." But Lee Min-ho was frightened.

In addition, Lee Min-ho, who was trembling at the sight of ants, grew more and more accustomed to the wilderness over time. I saw the excretion and saw what kind of animal it was, and sniffed it by hand. In addition, Lee Minho can shoot with the production team to shoot the goat. For the goat I met in 20 hours, Lee Minho said, "Visual is my style."

There was a funny thing in a crow flock of black-tailed gulls. Lee Min - ho had to speak in a crowd of black - tailed gulls. But I forgot about the ambivalence in the cries of the gulls and got angry. Moreover, the bird richard simmons was hit. Lee Min-ho said, "It does not look like I'm handsome." Lee Minho also recalls the time, saying, "It is as if the whine is still alive, so it seems to take a mental illness."

Lee Minho also faced the pain of division in the DMZ. Lee Minho was wearing uniforms and climbing 1,000 meters of mountain trails. "I think my thighs are going to tear," he said. In his narration, Lee Min-ho expressed his respect, saying, "Our soldiers go up and down this place dozens of times a day."

Lee Minho said of the DMZ, "I feel the fear before some kind of big situation occurs, rather than peace." Especially, there were many elk sacrificed in this situation. Lee felt shock and sadness together. The most shocking of Lee Min Ho was the predation of wild boar. "I think I was more cruel than anything I've seen in my life," he said.

Lee Minho said, "I was surprised and guilty that there was this nature in the fire and an hour or two away from Seoul, and I am Korean, and I did not know such a place in Korea. It is said that the country is in the process. "

Lee Minho appeared in this documentary as a no guarantee. When I look at the prologue, I feel what he wants to do with the documentary he had taken over this long time. The most beautiful and sad place in Korea. I want to convey the reality of such a DMZ and hope that I wish to work hard to preserve it.

'DMZ, The Wild' The trilogy will be broadcast on June 5th.

Some translated comments from below the article above :)) @gtLmh0622 Thanks for your post. Sorry for putting some of the text on the spoiler. I did to avoid long post :))

"His face is handsome and his heart is good."

" Lee Minho like turning out to be a very good person. In the drama see a different brand new look good to see. And keep doing a good thing.

" Lee Min-ho, who is also full of real cool "

" Lee Min-ho the best."

" It's a lot better than real thoughts ... If you convert this to money, the amount will be enormous, but also physically it will be much harder than regular drama shooting."

"Lee Minhoalways here for full of concept ^^
"He  slept for two hours and lay in the snow, waiting for the goat and really suffered a lot. Lee Minho is awesome"

" Really appears to have gone through a lot because I saw yesterday ㅠㅠ a lot of work and I did!"

"It was nice as a presenters at talent donations, and also the appearance of everyday was good. Lee Min Ho"

" I watched it accidentally yesterday, but I really liked Lee Minho's authenticity."

" Thanks to phenomenal. Minho, as he did a really good job"

" A wonderful presenting challenge of Lee Min Ho ... Lee Minho always works wonderfully ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡"

" It's easy to say that the tops are all money if you see them wherever they go, but they do not have a simple one-year and five-month guarantee to go to the danger zone"

" It was a documentary hit that saw Lee Minho of the woman of unpainted face"

" Documentary Giftedness We know the new charm of Lee Min-ho and the new aspect of DMG."

credit: http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000956566&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170404

• Like 13

DMZ, The Wild

Translation of some news pictures:   (According to Chinese translation by Annie Chen)

e3970d78gy1feaa9jxuknj20u20gojs0.jpg

Lee Min Ho/ the man who saved the baby bird
        If other birds' baby came into their own nest, they would attack the baby bird to drive it away. 

e3970d78gy1feaa9noz7kj20ma10y772.jpg

1. Lee Min Ho / The man who was still hearing the voices of seagulls
                      The voices from lots of seagulls are really very very loud.

2. Wait a minute. Wait for me.

3. My thigh seems to be torn.

e3970d78gy1feaa9wo0ysj20lc0ycdhj.jpg

2. The most times I heard was : "Be careful of mine."

3. Started to ambush again today.

• Like 14

I think the reception is very positive. The press coverage is remarkable. These articles even said that China bought the documentary despite the Hallyu ban, I am surprised

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201704/sp20170404112436136660.htm

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000251896

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=052&aid=0000994517

• Like 9

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Some comments from the article

"It was bird's fault"

" More = the height of his bird droppings, but a forward, ㄷㄷ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to work out"

" Wonderful gift aid!"

" he was really handsome ~ ♡

" It's a big hit ... There's a place like this in Korea ..."

" Thanks to Lee Min Ho, I can see the document"

" This is more fun than I thought. I think I'll see the next one ..."

" I really like the voice of the narration too ♡♡♡"

" Great gift aid. Is so interesting"

" It was a boar sometimes come to the originally herbivores after all."

" That's so funny."

" I think viewers will get closer to the documentary. It's a long, long shot, but it's not that easy. It sounds like a good person."

" Completely calm and nice voice."

"I looked at the snake for Lee Minho. I'm scared of snakes"

" Real real documentary Minho totally fun. June 15, I want you to come as soon as possible, ^^.

" It's so cute Lol

" Lee Min Ho really suffered. He is very handsome, friendly and cute. I'm going crazy. Doc, too."

" It was better because I was comfortable with Lee Minho's voice and also with the crew."

• Like 13

"Why am I here?" Lee Min-ho experiences the DMZ

photo835532.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho set out to research the ecology in the demilitarized zone (DMZ). The experience was worth it.

The MBC foundation anniversary special documentary "DMZ The Wild" is presented by Lee Min-ho. Not only does he present the documentary, but he tagged along with the staff to research the DMZ.

Lee Min-ho ate frozen Kimbab and drank frozen water. He then staked out for 6 hours before running into a wild pig. They were 5 meters away from it but Lee Min-ho managed to scare it as it ran away as soon as their eyes locked.

However, the harsh conditions of the DMZ made Lee Min-ho feel regret about volunteering to go there. He thought he'd be experiencing new things and finding new species but the most common thing he found were landmines.

Lee Min-ho shook with cold in the minus 20 degrees Celsius weather and climbed a 1,000 meter mountain. Through his narration, he said, "The soldiers here climb up and down this mountain all the time" but in reality he felt his legs were going to burst. He narrated, "The DMZ is the worst place to make a documentary".

About the DMZ, Lee Min-ho said, "For about 5 minutes, I was excited and ran about. But the reality of the DMZ was too harsh. The sound of the black-tailed gulls nearly gave me a mental illness. However, he did get to meet the wild boar which is the greatest predator in the DMZ, and even met an elk as well as touched a snake.

Lee Min-ho said, "I think I've done enough hiking for the rest of my life. Out of the 24 hours there, having something warm enter my body was the best time".

"It's only 1 or 2 hours away from Seoul. Although I am a Korean, I didn't know this kind of a place existed. We are still at war".

Lee Min-ho is joining the army and decided to do something meaningful. He camped out with the staff and crew for almost 700 days for this documentary.

http://www.hancinema.net/why-am-i-here-lee-min-ho-experiences-the-dmz-104681.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 12

Lee Min Ho Shares His Intense 2-Year Experience At The DMZ

lee-min-ho-dmz.jpg

On April 3, MBC aired a special documentary titled “DMZ The Wild” for which Lee Min Ho not only provided the narration, but also took an active part in filming.

lee-min-ho-dmz-2.jpg

Lee Min Ho had a rough time at the DMZ. He explained, “The first thought that came to my mind was, ‘Why did I agree to do this?’ Something is not right,” and added, “I thought I would be able to come across new things at the DMZ, but what I came across were mines.”

On one occasion, he had to stay up all night to take pictures of mountain goats while the weather was at a freezing temperature of minus 20 degrees celsius. Another time, he walked up and down a steep mountain path that turned out to be a whole kilometer high. He narrated, “Our soldiers climb up and down this place several times a day,” and at the site, he groaned, “My thighs are burning.” He then continued to narrate, “DMZ is the worst filming site in Korea. I think I’ve climbed enough mountains to last a lifetime during the past year.”

In the beginning, Lee Min Ho was excited. “For about five minutes, I was running around because everything was so new. But after getting to know the place, it got really tiring.” Showing his curiosity, he investigated the biggest predators of the DMZ, boars, examined the carcass of an elk, and touched a snake.

At the end of the documentary, he revealed the insight he had gained through his experience at the DMZ. He stated, “There is a place like this a few hours away from Seoul. Even though I’m Korean, I didn’t know much about this place. We are still at war.”

Spoiler

It was revealed that Lee Min Ho decided to participate in this documentary in order to do something meaningful before his impending military enlistment. He and the documentary’s staff spent a total of 700 days at the DMZ.

Kudos to Lee Min Ho for making it through such difficult conditions for almost two years!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/lee-min-ho-shares-intense-2-year-experience-dmz/

• Like 13

If you didn't watch the live of prologue of the documentary "DMZ, The Wild", now you may watch it on Iqiyi Taiwan, but the 3 episodes on June will be watched by VIP members only.

http://tw.iqiyi.com/v_19rrb3po2s.html

ps. LOTBS on Iqiyi Taiwan is still for VIP members only and accumulated hits have been 3.37 million (the population of Taiwan is 23 million).  I think that's why Iqiyi Taiwan wants to buy the rights of this documentary. At least I bought the VIP member just because of LOTBS.

• Like 13

On 4/4/2017 at 10:13 AM, nika94 said:

Some translated comments below this article :))

@leeminhosny thanks for sharing :))

"I really enjoyed it. I was really focused on the preview though. This book is really expected. It is not easy to take a picture of a top star like Lee Min Ho in the idea of donating talent .. I also saw an article about feeling guilty by soldiers and it looks like a really nice guy .. and Lee Min Ho is really good."

"Min-ho, who is so cool under the documentary."

"It was fun. Narration voice is big hit!"

"Lee Minho is a big hit. I really liked it because the acting was good. A lot of nationality transcendence looks reason. Smoke performance. It seems to be. One of the best celebrities I know"

"I remember when I was working in the forefront. DMZ is really a clean area. I remember the first time I saw an owl, a huge eagle and even a goat. I have to see it."

"It was a lot of hard work, but it was a gift of meaningful talent."

"Lee Minho that a real interesting concept is as cool as face."

"Lee Minho documentary beauty jackpot in a very friendly."

"It's so fun ~ !!!! Lee Minho great hit cool ^^ Next one-way home shooter angle ~~~

"I had a good time and really enjoyed it."

"Lee Minho Concept Actor 1 year and 5 months long shooting, participating in the talent gift, but I was really troubled to see today ... I think I saw other charm of Lee Min Ho's actors"

"Lee Minho  donated talent to a meaningful good documentary and it is wonderful. The documentary was also interesting."

"Lee Min Ho Good narration and good interim interview. DMG Nature was cruel, but I could feel the solemnity of life."

"Lee Minho  been involved for a long time, he has a great voice,  also look good in the document"

"Honey voice !This is the prologue, but this one is more fun!"

"The voice is good. The visual is better."

"Lee Minnho , I too, am looking forward to it in June."

"I had fun in the documentary thanks to Lee Min Ho Lee Minho I would have spent a lot of hard times"

"I saw him laughing with his family. The subtitles called "new  rich PD" were also interesting, and Lee Minho came out and seemed more friendly. It was cool ~ but it is intense inside."

"Lee Min Ho 's voice is so soft and comfortable I knew it was a bloody thanks to the bloody DMG docu a little less terrible well seen. The documentary was made very well, and Lee Minho's presenter was a good number"

"The role of the staff ... Interviews and feelings are true to each action."

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003073269&lfrom=twitter

Hi nika, thanks for sharing all these comments. I love this documentary show because LMH did not only provide the narration but also took an active part in filming. I'm sure he had a rough time at the DMZ. Still, he agreed to do this. He had to stay up all night to take pictures of mountain goats while the weather was at a freezing temperature of minus 20 degrees Celsius. He walked up and down a steep mountain path that is very high. I'm sure that was sooooo tiring. He narrated that DMZ is the worst filming site in Korea. He said that in the beginning he was excited because everything was so new to him. And he even touched a snake. It was revealed that Lee Min Ho decided to participate in this documentary in order to do something meaningful before his MS. I'm sure this is an important project for him. He spent a total of 700 days at the DMZ & that was quite long time. Kudos to Lee Min Ho for this! I wonder how he managed the time to film this documentary while filming his drama/movie & some of his CFs.:o:lol:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

If you didn't watch the live of prologue of the documentary "DMZ, The Wild", now you may watch it on Iqiyi Taiwan, but the 3 episodes on June will be watched by VIP members only.

ps. LOTBS on Iqiyi Taiwan is still for VIP members only and accumulated hits have been 3.37 million (the population of Taiwan is 23 million).  I think that's why Iqiyi Taiwan wants to buy the rights of this documentary. At least I bought the VIP member just because of LOTBS.

Could not see it due to copyright restrictions in my region. Bummer! :( Hope it comes out soon somewhere.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I am geographically blocked  :cry:

I watched it live yesterday, but it froze very often. Seeing some clips and gifs you posted, I know I have missed a lot, Is there anywhere we can watch in full?

@nika94 thank you for bringing the translated comments here. It seems that some people now realize the real LMH is very different from the characters he plays and find him more lovable. I am glad that many of them like his narrative voice.

• Like 6

with DMZ-The Wild, he is compared to Leo:

CELEBRITY NEWS
APRIL 3, 2017

GREEN WARRIORS: LEE MIN-HO FOLLOWS IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF LEONARDO DICAPRIO

South Korean actor Lee Min-ho and Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio have more in common that you think.

They are both classy, choosy about the movies they undertake, and are extremely quiet about their private lives. But that’s not all they have in common.

The stars of The Revenant and City Hunter are green warriors—environment lovers who are ambitious about leaving God’s green earth in topnotch condition for generations to come.

While Leonardo DiCaprio recently invested in Love The Wild, Hallyu star Lee Min-ho broke the record for being the first actor to expose the mysterious and heavily guarded demilitarized zone to the rest of the world.

Fret not, the actor isn’t revealing any military secrets. Instead, his timely intervention has resulted in exposing a greater threat that could lead to the destruction of several lives.

Lee Min-ho, in his new fangled MBC documentary DMZ: The Wild, sheds light on the endangered wildlife species that needs the support of mankind. This wildlife populace exists on the border between North Korea and South Korea.

Unlike most countries, this border isn’t just a line. It’s a strip of land that is 2.5-mile wide on average—hence the name DMZ. The DMZ is a silent stretch of land, which no human is allowed to trespass. It is the line of division between North Korea and South Korea from the estuary of the Imjin River, which stretches 160 miles (248 km) to the Kosung Myeonghori.

The area boasts endangered wildlife species. Lee Min-ho, in his documentary, aims to educate people by showcasing the beauty of the region and the need for its preservation.

It’s worth noting that Lee Min-ho’s DMZ: The Wild is more than just a documentary. It’s a life lesson and shows the art of survival—just like DiCaprio’s The Revenant. DMZ: The Wild teaches how mankind and wildlife can co-exist—a concept which DiCaprio, too, has been promoting for a very long time.

Director Kim Jin-man and the crew of Tears of the Amazon as well as Lee Min-ho went into this land where the painful human history and unknown wildlife co-exists.

Lee Min Ho has camped out in a below-20°F weather and seen endangered species like the otters, yellow snakes, seals, and wildcats during his trips to the DMZ.

“Lee Min Ho found time to meet with the production team and visit the DMZ in the midst of busy schedule,” his agency said. Lee Min-ho has devoted almost a year and a half for this project— from October 2015 to March 2017.

Read more>> http://www.inquisitr.com/4114368/green-warriors-lee-min-ho-follows-in-the-footsteps-of-leonardo-dicaprio/

• Like 10