Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=382&aid=0000556397

Spoiler

6b5a1f2fly1fek5x0i8buj20go1uotk4.jpg

Translation of comments (according Chinese translation by AngelaZ_mino) :

hjyh**** : Talking about Hallyu, as expected Lee Min Ho is top 1. Congratulations !

brid**** :  As expected, Lee Min Ho is a global star.

ksy7**** : Lee Min ho had 3-year absence from drama, the investigation was made from 11/1~11/18, did not matter with LOTBS. He also got top 2 last year within his absence. It's amazing that he got top 1 this year.

tg54**** : Lee Min Ho, formidable, handsome, greatest. I want to meet him also. ㅠㅠ

sora**** : Total ranking, top 1 Lee Min Ho, top 2 Psy, their popularity are formidable.

purp**** : It dose not matter even is his absence, depends on his basic popularity, Lee Min Ho is amazing.

정혜인  :  top 1 Lee Min Ho, top 2 Psy, both of them are outstanding for a long term.

bluelove567 : It's amazing that Lee Min Ho got top 1 in his 3-year absence.

dmsy**** : Lee Min Ho is great and it's amazing that his popularity can keep for a long time, even keep in his absence. He did great efforts and all of his acting skills, good looking , and personality are charming.

hmj2**** : The unchanged Hallyu kings are Lee Min Ho and Psy. Very expecting your works afterwards.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=382&aid=0000556397

Translation of comments (according Chinese translation by AngelaZ_mino) :

hjyh**** : Talking about Hallyu, as expected Lee Min Ho is top 1. Congratulations !

brid**** :  As expected, Lee Min Ho is a global star.

ksy7**** : Lee Min ho had 3-year absence from drama, the investigation was made from 11/1~11/18, did not matter with LOTBS. He also got top 2 last year within his absence. It's amazing that he got top 1 this year.

tg54**** : Lee Min Ho, formidable, handsome, greatest. I want to meet him also. ㅠㅠ

sora**** : Total ranking, top 1 Lee Min Ho, top 2 Psy, their popularity are formidable.

purp**** : It dose not matter even is his absence, depends on his basic popularity, Lee Min Ho is amazing.

정혜인  :  top 1 Lee Min Ho, top 2 Psy, both of them are outstanding for a long term.

bluelove567 : It's amazing that Lee Min Ho got top 1 in his 3-year absence.

dmsy**** : Lee Min Ho is great and it's amazing that his popularity can keep for a long time, even keep in his absence. He did great efforts and all of his acting skills, good looking , and personality are charming.

hmj2**** : The unchanged Hallyu kings are Lee Min Ho and Psy. Very expecting your works afterwards.

Thank you soooo much chingu , I was waiting :lol:

7qV5jP.jpgbrgmPG.jpgBrR3jV.jpg7qV54a.jpgBrON0v.jpg

ldQpyX.jpgO0rdN4.jpgP07Ezd.jpgZZ51RV.jpgGBZ1gb.jpg

• Like 2

20170414 Taiwan Liberty Times Net news :  http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2035501

The rating of LOTBS is continuously climbing up, the rating of 25-49 females was 1.64 for the fifth episode. 

2035501_1.jpg

Above is the highest moment by now - 2.09 (25-49 Females).

According to Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE, generally the rating over 0.5 is very good.  (There are over 100 channels in Taiwan)
The picture in spoiler is the highest rating of year 2016 dramas in Taiwan. Only one K-drama on the list, that is DOTS - 1.21 (episode 3).

Spoiler

b01256c8gy1fem6tfbpjkj20pq0xn7c2.jpg

• Like 12

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Some translated comments below the article shared by @leeminhosny  Thanks!

"Lee Min Ho has a daily life."

"Oh, nice to meet you, ^^ often showed a natural look."

" The atmosphere, Lee Minho is cool."

"Oh thank you and put photos for fans."

"I want to see Lee minhoㅠㅠ."

"It is equipped with cute and cute"

"Nice to a natural look,"

"Wanted to see Nice to meet you."

"Thank you for I see your face."

"A perfect handsome actor ... a king of korean wave a rule ~~~~"

"Like something naughty. With the letter K-in this"

"With great day full of wanting to see Lee minho"

"I wanted to see ㅠㅠㅠㅠ be a hit."

"Handsome. ... You should be appreciative of your parents."

"You're handsome, Lee go by standard procedure, the atmosphere."

"Completely handsome, the Mino "

"♡ I will be happy today to finish this cute Mino"

"Lee Min-ho, fans to ............ that fans really well and good way to communicate."

"Very nice to # ttungirae"

"See documentary really as great personality."

"Comfortable everyday clothes, a great actor"

"Nice looking, but damn good looking.."

"I think it's more natural and more beautiful than docudo selca."

"Cute ... this chaste image more attractive"

"I just love this look waeke, Cute."

"It is better to post this realistic picture than to upload only the post-processed photos. I guess it's handsome."

"Photos often daily, please"

"Neatness and natural look is neomna
Selfies, so ... always fun and funny tag with a concept, too"

"Lee Min Ho who shines in the Korean Wave one-class class is the best"

"Heojunjae I really liked him over and over and over again in the drama photo ... as I want to look blue sea too, that like this to someone."

"What a handsome child he is."

"Even for leisure very cool.'

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003078960&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

• Like 8

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=455454#_theptep

Google translation (partial)  :

[Global K Star Ranking] 'Korea Hallyu Prince' Lee Min Ho, 6th consecutive week in the top ranking in China

Star Seoul TV (SSTV) announces the selection of the global Hallyu star [Global K Star Ranking]. [Global K Star Ranking] is a global Korean star ranking that selects Korean stars and Kpop stars who are active in the world stage as well as domestic based on various global data.

In the first week of April, [Global K Star Ranking] is ranked as the top Korean male star ranking of Baidu (www.baidu.com), China's largest portal site, '123fans' (123fans.cn) , The ranking is the sum of the number of visitors of the SSTV and the number of searches. The rankings change slightly depending on the topic of the stars every week.

This week (April 5, 2017 - April 11, 2017) Global K Star popularity analysis

455454_291121_394.jpg

Lee Min-ho has maintained the number-one position of Korean wave star in China for 6 consecutive weeks. Lee Minho, who boasted the majesty of "A Hallyu Star" boasting unprecedented popularity even in the Han Dynasty in China due to the Sad regime, showed up in the picture tube of the first natural documentary in Korea that challenged him as a presenter last week.

In the MBC special "DMZ, The Wild" prologue broadcast on the last 3 days, Lee Minho fascinated viewers naturally while showing fear of the unfamiliar environment and gradually adapting to nature. The power of Lee Min Ho who showed in dramas and movies is still revealed in the documentary.

Lee Min-ho's first appearance in the domestic natural documentary was his imagination. Lee Min Ho's narration was relaxing and calm. The suction power of Lee Min Ho's voice demolished the wall to the unknown DMZ. Thanks to the narration of Lee Min-ho, who spread the gentle feelings of the scene as a performer even though it continued smoothly throughout the broadcast, 60 minutes passed without a moment of boredom for a moment.

The reason why Lee Minho could deliver such a vivid scene is thanks to his enthusiasm for shooting. In the filming process for 700 days, I waited for the animals to appear in the cold of the cold together with the production crew, and actively participated in driving and setting up and operating a simple camera. I was amazed to see the ants who experienced the DMZ. I was able to regenerate as a natural documentary gifted enough to find out animals even if I saw the snake in the bare hand and the excrement.

The most realistic Lee Min Ho 's folks were unhappy and unexpected laughter points were created. It filled the colorful charm of Lee Min-ho, who filled the meal with frozen triangular kimbap, endured the cold, and made 'Poggli' with a clear look. I was embarrassed by the richard simmons and saw a goat and a goat. "The visual is my taste." Since Lee Min Ho, who was not often seen in the entertainment program, he was able to approach viewers more and more interestingly.

In particular, Lee Min-ho participated in 'DMZ, The Wild' in the form of talent donation and added meaning. From October 2015 to March 2017, Lee Min-ho, who has participated in making natural documentaries more familiar to viewers, will be able to view films, dramas, advertisements, photos, It was surprised that it was known that the schedule was split in seconds until the split was added.

• Like 9

(According to Chinese translation, the following are my rough translation.)

00:36 MC : Let's see the difference between ordinary people and the artist.

00:42 LMH : I still felt awkward that why I'm here right now. Actually, I have interests in documentaries before, I thought documentary was one kind of works. And like BBC and Discovery, they produced many documentaries and covered many territories. But Korean documentaries were a little........heavier ? So the audience would feel heavy when they were watching, while some of the overseas documentaries are very professional, some are light and joyful, lots of different kinds. Our country's documentaries should try to be easier and lighter and I have had ideas to do such a work, so I accepted this project. And being an audience touched by the "Tear" series, I felt that I could do it.

01:54 Q : What is the reason to invite top star LMH ? And Lee Min Ho ssi will be enlisted soon, the schedule must be very tight, how to arrange your schedule to do filming ? How many exact times you spent on filming and when you did the shootings ?

02:15 PD : Because it's an animal documentary, at the beginning of planning, we were vexed about which star would get better effects with the animals ? Lee Min Ho ssi should be the best and I proposed him to our group. Actually we will not think over only one choice, we will also prepare the 2nd and 3rd choices. But I chose LMH ssi at the first, and were vexing about the 2nd and 3rd choices, but we need not to vex any more, because he accepted our invitation. We were shocked and felt like "Is it a real thing ?" About the exact times he spent on filming, we have not exactly calculated it, he went filming every season when he was available. The longer is eight days/seven nights and the shorter is three days/two nights. We spent long times on filming and he had the drama at the middle times, his total filming days,,,,,,,,,,,,

03:30 MC : What is Lee Min Ho ssi's thought ? How many days you had to spent on shootings every time ?

03:35 LMH : I felt like 700 days every time.

03:38 MC : Love to joke !! PD who sit your side are thinking that LMH's shootings can be counted by fingers.

03:45 LMH : Because of the drama, there were about four months that I could not attend the filming, I felt so sorry that I did choose this work but I didn't met them for such a long time. I even thought that if I should give it up and let others take the opportunity.

04:08 MC : What's LMH's remuneration ? Actually it's a trade secret, if we openly discuss it here, LMH's remuneration will be higher afterwards. Let's keep it well as a trade secret.

04:35 PD : He came with us without any remuneration. In our meetings, we had worried for a long time that how much to be cost to invite him ? And we made inquires everywhere but we could not guess it.

04:49 MC : It's in different level, right ?

04:51 PD : The gap is ten times. He said "Sunbae nim, forget it.", then we discussed about this documentary positively. But we were still worrying about his remuneration, then he mentioned about without remuneration to attend this work. We are very grateful for this.

• Like 12

On 4/16/2017 at 11:19 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

(According to Chinese translation, the following are my rough translation.)

00:36 MC : Let's see the difference between ordinary people and the artist.

00:42 LMH : I still felt awkward that why I'm here right now. Actually, I have interests in documentaries before, I though documentary was one kind of works. And like BBC and Discovery, they produced many documentaries and covered many territories. But Korean documentaries were a little........heavier ? So the audience would feel heavy when they were watching, while some of the overseas documentaries are very professional, some are light and joyful, lots of different kinds. Our country's documentaries should try to be easier and lighter and I have had ideas to do such a work, so I accepted this project. And being an audience touched by the "Tear" series, I felt that I could do it.

01:54 Q : What is the reason to invite top star LMH ? And Lee Min Ho ssi will be enlisted soon, the schedule must be very tight, how to arrange your schedule to do filming ? How many exact times you spent on filming and when you did the shootings ?

02:15 PD : Because it's an animal documentary, at the beginning of planning, we were vexed about which star would get better effects with the animals ? Lee Min Ho ssi should be the best and I proposed him to our group. Actually we will not think over only one choice, we will also prepare the 2nd and 3rd choices. But I chose LMH ssi at the first, and were vexing about the 2nd and 3rd choices, but we need not to vex any more, because he accepted our invitation. We were shocked and felt like "Is it a real thing ?" About the exact times he spent on filming, we have not exactly calculated it, he went filming every season when he was available. The longer is eight days/seven nights and the shorter is three days/two nights. We spent long times on filming and he had the drama at the middle times, his total filming days,,,,,,,,,,,,

03:30 MC : What is Lee Min Ho ssi's thought ? How many days you had to spent on shootings every time ?

03:35 LMH : I felt like 700 days every time.

03:38 MC : Love to joke !! PD who sit your side are thinking that LMH's shootings can be counted by fingers.

03:45 LMH : Because of the drama, there were about four months that I could not attend the filming, I felt so sorry that I did choose this work but I didn't met them for such a long time. I even thought that if I should give it up and let others take the opportunity.

04:08 MC : What's LMH's remuneration ? Actually it's a trade secret, if we openly discuss it here, LMH's remuneration will be higher afterwards. Let's keep it well as a trade secret.

04:35 PD : He came with us without any remuneration. In our meetings, we had worried for a long time that how much to be cost to invite him ? And we made inquires everywhere but we could not guess it.

04:49 MC : It's in different level, right ?

04:51 PD : The gap is ten times. He said "Sunbae nim, forget it.", then we discussed about this documentary positively. But we were still worrying about his remuneration, then he mentioned about without remuneration to attend this work. We are very grateful for this.

Min Ho oppa, We r soooooo pround of you!

• Like 4