Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Wow, another trip!  Hopefully, we'll see a lot of photos like Fendi.  

Interesting news about Pachinko.  I don't recall a Kim Chang Ho in the book.  Hopefully this means more Hansu in season 2.

@CarolynH  Changho is an employee of Hansu, a young Korean man with poor eyesight. He lives with Sunja’s family in the countryside during the final years of the war. Upon returning to Osaka, he has the “filthy” job of collecting extortion fees from merchants for the yakuza. Changho is in love with Kyunghee but, she declined to marry him. Changho then goes to North Korea and, after a few letters, isn’t heard from again. Yes, I hope more Hansu in S2. Hugh was interviewed before and said that S2 is about the story of Sunja continued from S1. S2 will also focus on Sunja’s sons, Noa and Mozasu. Hugh also said that there will be an expanded role for Kyunghee.  :kaching1:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min-ho's pictorial: "'Ask the Stars' is a work that made me think deeply, so I chose it"

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho adorned the cover of the October issue of <Esquire>.

This pictorial, made in collaboration with global luxury brand Fendi, is said to have tried to capture the unique comfortable atmosphere of human Lee Min-ho hidden behind the image of a 'global star'. 

It is said that Lee Min-ho, while gently leading the atmosphere of the pictorial set, quickly received A-cuts with movements and expressions that grasped the core of each outfit, and the admiration of the field staff did not cease.

About his recent posts on social media, he says that he's not shy about photos or videos where he might look ridiculous, since he's just having fun. He smiled, “Of course, I also post a lot of things that I consider cool.”

There was also a story about "Pachinko," which attracted a lot of attention worldwide this year. He said, "First of all, I feel proud that a story with such a sense of speed has been so elaborate in this era," adding, "I felt a lot while filming the work and digesting the character."

He also revealed that he chose the drama <Ask the Stars>, which he is currently filming, because it was a work that made him think deeply. I don't know if I can say that the work itself is that profound, but anyway, as an actor, I approach it with a deeper thought.

“It doesn’t have to be conveyed, but I think I will feel happy if someone sees my work the way that I do.”

The full text of the pictorial and interview can be found in the October 2022 issue of <Esquire> and the <Esquire> website. Esquire YouTube will also release a video pictorial and video content in which Lee Min-ho takes a quiz with clues about his appearances.

https://www.breaknews.com/925401

LMH at ICN airport

cr: minoz_qq, atminho

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  Changho is an employee of Hansu, a young Korean man with poor eyesight. He lives with Sunja’s family in the countryside during the final years of the war. Upon returning to Osaka, he has the “filthy” job of collecting extortion fees from merchants for the yakuza. Changho is in love with Kyunghee but, she declined to marry him. Changho then goes to North Korea and, after a few letters, isn’t heard from again. Yes, I hope more Hansu in S2. Hugh was interviewed before and said that S2 is about the story of Sunja continued from S1. S2 will also focus on Sunja’s sons, Noa and Mozasu. Hugh also said that there will be an expanded role for Kyunghee.  

Now I remember!  Thanks @willenette

That's nice of the Italian MInoz to welcome LMH.

• Like 5