Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. :P

On 3/29/2019 at 10:56 PM, syntyche said:

D-27

Hi syntyche, OMG .............only few days remaining & LMH will be discharged from the military. Hwaiting LMH! :P

• Like 4

On 4/3/2019 at 7:30 AM, leeminhosny said:

Finally I log in , hi , I can't understand why are there so many Gangnam 1970 articles on Naver today? 

It's because Gangnam 1970 would be re-aired on CGV channel. (2019/04/02 22:30)

20190403 LMH's stylist updated her IG :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvw7aunp92g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kl4bith064hd

005DCUQYgy1g1p6cd2rlij30lm0lmgmu.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's because Gangnam 1970 would be re-aired on CGV channel. (2019/04/02 22:30)

20190403 LMH's stylist updated her IG :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvw7aunp92g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kl4bith064hd

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this info - about Gangnam 1970.....Also, thanks for sharing this IG picture. I love her caption - "always" - It  usually means continuously or at all times. I can say - I will always love/adore LMH!  :P

• Like 2

cr:  Nancy Live

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 11

KT arrives at the campsite with Hyo Shin.  He starts to call ES but sees YD hugging her.  [I wish KT would have stayed home and let ES miss him]  KT is hurt because he feels ES is at camp to get away from him.  Rachel sees Hyo Shin's car and jumps in to wait for KT.  KT arrives and the three spend the night in a hotel.  Rachel asks Hyo Shin to leave and eventually does so he doesn't have to listen to Rachel and KT argue.  Rachel lays into Tan telling him what breaking the engagement does to the family.  Back at the campsite, ES hears the gossiping girls talk about her.  YD tells her not to listen to them.  He takes their shoes and throws them in the trash [Good for YD].  YD asks why ES lives at Tan's house.  ES doesn't answer.  Then he asks, does she really like KT.  Unbelievably she answers yes.  YD is hurt by her answer [I do feel badly for him] and walks away.  Rachel's mom finds Dong Wook cohorting with ladies.  Who is one of the ladies--- Madame Bang [Bang?  Seriously?], who is Ye Sol's mother!  Here's KT again at camp.  He and ES go for a walk.  In a sweet gesture, KT has set up a campsite just for them.  [I see how girls fell for KT]ES is touched.  As they sit in front of a fire, he is shocked because she tells him that she will not leave and missed him a lot[aww...]   KT is surprised when ES lays her head on his shoulder. When she says it's uncomfortable, KT tells her not to lay her head against his shoulder, but her heart against his. The next morning, he asks how she could sleep.  He asks to hold hands because his hands got rough caring for the campfire.  She tells him he seems close, but is actually far away.  She tells him that he is one of the good things in her life and lets go of his hand.  He replies, how can she tells how close he is if she doesn't hold his hand--love is the moment.  The kids assemble at the hotel for a guest speaker.  downstairs at breakfast, KT and Hyo Shin share a table.  YD stares at KT .  KT invites YD to sit at the table.  Rachel joins them.  A discussion begin who slept at the hotel.  ES leaves [now why did she chose a table so close to the guys?].  She heads toward the pool where YD has followed her.  KT stares at the two.  ES falls into the pool.  KT runs out and tells everyone not to follow.  YD tells ES he let her go because that is what KT is going to do to her so she should runs from him.  KT arrives and pushes YD in the pool.  The kids are watching the action.  YD starts in with referring to KT's mother as a mistress.  Hyo Shin steps in just as the two are about to fight.  Chan Young and Bo Na arrive to help ES.  KT finally leaves.  Hyo Shin and Tan drive back home. [I like that Hyo Shin and Tan are friends.  On a side note, I notice that Kang Ha Neul greets LMH whenever they meet at award shows.  I really like that.]  But when Hyo Shin arrives home, he receive heck from his mother.  He tells his mother that she finally asks why he does this.  She tells him not now, wait until after the exam.  The chairwoman tells Madam Han that she found out the latter had her followed.  Madam Han asks Hee Nam how much for all the notebooks (with incriminating evidence against Madam Han).  

At school, the kids find out that Rachel's mom will wed YD's father.  Bo Na tells ES there are no friends at the school, only connections.  Rachel walks out.  KT finds her crying alone.  He tries to comfort her and she breaks down, a little.  He pats her back [that's nice to see].  ES asks YD if he's ok.  [Yeah, it's nice that ES cares, but I think she's giving YD some hope].  KT sees YD and ES and becomes jealous.  In the media room, KT talks to ES on the mic.  He tells her there's been so many misunderstandings in his life.  He reassures her that there's nothing between him and Rachel, that he's sorry he didn't help her at the pool and what did she say to YD.  ES tries to exit the room, but KT has blocked the door.  Myung soo and YD have lunch where we find out a little more what happened between KT and YD to break up their friendship.  KT tried to tell YD about YD's mother but YD wouldn't listen.  YD tells Myung soo that he lost his mother and his friend at that restaurant.  lol, the dots don't connect for Myung soo thinking YD lost his mother's friend and happily continues eating.  Chairwoman Jung tell Won that Tan will receive his shares of Jeguk group for his 18th birthday.  Won feel betrayed when he finds out Sec Yoon holds that largest amount of shares to be inherited by Tan.  ES tries to sneak by Tan's room to return something to Madam Han.  Of course Tan sees her and pulls her in.  Madam Han walks in as the two are face to face.  Madam Han starts yelling at ES, but Tan tells his mother that it is he who pursued ES.  Tan tells his mother that he will be one to decide on his future.  Madam Han yells at ES's omma because ES went to Tan's room.  [I don't like Tan's omma here.  She is more interested in Tan's position in Jeguk than his feelings.  And it was Tan who pursued ES, so don't take it out on ES and her mother.]  Tan asks ES to meet him in the wine cellar, but she doesn't show [who could blame her?]  ES leaves and Tan runs to find her.  [Kinda dumb to run around aimlessly].  ES ends up spending the night with Bo Na.  ES and Bo Na grow closer [cute!].  The next morning, before school, ES runs into YD.  At an intersection as YD and ES are about to cross, who shows up--you guessed it--KT!  In the middle of the intersection, the 3 way wrist grab.  KT asks ES to stay with him, he'll make it better.  But ES lets go of KT and tells him that she cannot be with him.  KT is crushed [wah:tears:].  End of episode....

• Like 5

I saw on Mexico Minoz FB page that they are planning something when LMH is discharged from MS. I really have to give them credit.  They seem really well organized.  @gtLmh0622 do you know if Minoz Japan, China or Korea have something planned?  I assume Korean Minoz are planning something.  @alovebof What about Minoz thailand?

The good and bad about LMH returning.  The good is obvious.  The bad, such as it is, is that we probably won't see him for a while.  i assume he'll be busy planning his schedule.  I think he'll have a fan meeting first.  Hmm, if that's correct, I wonder if he will reveal if he has chosen a drama or movie.  

• Like 5

Spoiler

So for the first time since LA, ES relaxes and enjoys her night with KT, she even puts her head on his shoulder. KT is surprised and not sure how to deal with it. She also admits that he is her good dream. But the next morning, she wants to end it as she says he is way above her class and not to be. She is realistic but KT does not buy that. KT does not give up easily.

I feel sorry for YD, desperately trying to connect with ES in any way. I like that ES and KT was caring of the feelings of YD and Rachel when the parent's impending marriage announcement was made.

Mom catches the both of them in KT's room. It is finally out in the open and KT does not back down at all. He tells mom, he likes ES and mom should support him. Good for KT to speak the truth with no hesitation at all and he goes to ES's room to take mom away, knowing his mom would go after ES. Proud of him. Now that ES has disappeared, KT is getting desperate. He needs to talk to her.

ES knows Bona by threatening to seek out Chan Yong, Bona would do anything for ES. :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I saw on Mexico Minoz FB page that they are planning something when LMH is discharged from MS. I really have to give them credit.  They seem really well organized.  @gtLmh0622 do you know if Minoz Japan, China or Korea have something planned?  I assume Korean Minoz are planning something.  @alovebof What about Minoz thailand?

The good and bad about LMH returning.  The good is obvious.  The bad, such as it is, is that we probably won't see him for a while.  i assume he'll be busy planning his schedule.  I think he'll have a fan meeting first.  Hmm, if that's correct, I wonder if he will reveal if he has chosen a drama or movie.  

C-Minoz are organizing to welcome him on 4/25 with banners "Minoz from xxx(country)" and all wearing Re: Minho T-shirt (black or white). I actually bought a white one when I visited Seoul last time, but I don't have time to travel this month. :(

But............it seems there has not been any instruction from MYM about 4/25 yet.

Spoiler

005DCUQYly1g122all27zj31o0166q96.jpg

005DCUQYly1g11v9axvc6j30u01t0tkz.jpg

005DCUQYly1g11v9akvp8j30u01t07gs.jpg

And I read that there is an event on DC LMH Gallery. 

@Latifah_ How's your trip in Seoul ? Say something about your visiting at Suseo.  :P

And @CarolynH, as being an actor, I don't think he will have a fan meeting first, he should do a work even drama or movie first. That means we will not see him for a period if he will not get some endorsements right away after his discharge.

• Like 5

tD00dTY.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CarolynH for the recap, and @CallieP for the comments!

Good thing Kim Tan has a friend like Hyo Shin who could drive him all the way to the camp and understand his complex life.

Young Do shows a little bit of humanness by avenging Eun Soo with the girls' shoes, and being hurt with her admitting she likes Kim Tan. 

So Kim Tan came back to Eun Soo after all, and even prepared a lovely trailer setting for her. Her complete turn-around and admitting she missed him was a breath of fresh air. Yup, since LA, it's only now that she loosened up and actually enjoyed his company. Which surprised him a lot. I like his surprised expression. I was surprised with her too - first she admitted to Young Do that she likes him, and now she's all sweet to him, even resting her head on his shoulder. Which made me like this scene. If only for a night we can see these two happy again and forget about their complicated world. 

TUFuJof.gif

ZUE7CE1.gif

IKWWmFH.gif

MKb102s.gif

Nice scene, too, while they were walking back towards camp the next morning. Cute boy using his tired hand as reason so they could hold hands. :D She might have awaken from her dream, but I like that he convinces her yet again of the possibility of them being together.

6xf4cpa.gif

At breakfast, did he just save Rachel and went along with her story? Unfortunately, that gave the wrong impression and gave Young Do the opportunity to make a barb about him juggling girls. 

And Young Do is at it again pestering Eun Soo, even going as far as dropping her into the pool just to prove his point. Of course, Kim Tan wouldn't let him get away with it. But one thing that I realized with all these drama, the sad part of being born with such rich parents are arranged marriages, having no real chance of being with their true love, hence their love becoming an affair/mistress. And the cycle goes on.  

Pq5Th7w.gif

It's nice of Kim Tan and Eun Soo to comfort Rachel and Young Do. Like Eun Soo said, at the end of the day, their just kids. This took Young Do by surprise. Yup, this might have given him a spark of hope. 

SAlr2yU.gif

Good thing Kim Tan explained himself without Eun Soo even asking him about Rachel. But jealous Tan can't help but ask her about what she said to Young Do. Hah!

MHxLMoF.gif

Another surprise sweet moment inside his room. But this time, Madam Han catches the two. Kudos to him for standing up and admitting he likes her. Unfortunately, that doesn't sit well with Madam Han.

BtJwjgs.gif

1qu1vaD.gif

Eun Soo's relationship with Bo Na is getting more interesting. Looks like Eun Soo is getting a hold of the idea that Bo Na would do anything just to keep her away from Chan Young. And this could actually work to her advantage - she helped her off the pool, now she lets her crash at her place for the night.

And we're back to the 'ol love triangle scene with these three, with some three-way wrist grab, and this time, in the middle of an intersection. Maybe it's time for Eun Soo to stop being oblivious, so that when she sees these two boys about to clash, she could run the other way. Hah.

sfpl7K4.gif

Hi @Latifah_! Hope you had a great time in Seoul (and Suseo)!

For the past two years, we got used to seeing LMH almost everyday go to work. Him ending his service, unfortunately means we would no longer have these everyday sightings of him. I really hope he gets into a project real soon!

• Like 6