Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 7/2/2021 at 6:09 AM, Nikaa said:

Same,, I want to know too,, what are you doing, Oppa??

On 7/2/2021 at 8:53 AM, nina_mitrokhina said:

Finally, Pachinko is on the list of completed works!

My body is ready for both Pachinko and New works.. 

Samgif3.gif

The Camera loves him and We just want to see him constantly but his teasing us endlessly by being very selective and hard to cast nowadays

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho in Faith Story, His Only Historical Drama

Kpop let's go
July 3, 2021

lee-min-ho-en-la-historia-de-faith-su-un

The King: Eternal Monarch let us see Lee Min Ho dressed as a king in modern Korea, can you imagine how he fought and defended the kingdom during the Goryeo era? Faith made it possible.

This popular Korean actor's trajectory includes a variety of productions, from school stories to action films, romances and an incredible dose of fun. Lee Min Ho's first on-screen appearance was actually in a historical drama when he starred in "The Lost Empire" in 2001, but since it was a very small role, it was not considered his acting debut until 2006.

Since then, the only historical Korean drama that Lee Min Ho has starred in is "Faith," an SBS production, also known as "The Great Doctor." The actor starred and played Choi Young, a character that caused him to wear a warrior costume and sword and his long hair was straight.

Do you want to know or remember this story? Here we will tell you what you need to know about this drama that cannot be missed on your list.

Faith: Lee Min Ho's K-drama that takes you back in time

This series premiered in 2012. It tells the story of Yoo Eun Soo, a talented present day doctor who left her job as a general surgeon to devote herself to cosmetic surgery. She thinks that in this way she will be able to earn more money and be less tired. because the days in the hospital are usually very tiring.

One day she is in the middle of a medical fair giving a lecture when a strange man appears, a warrior from the Goryeo era who leads an army to protect the king, but mysteriously travels through time in search of a doctor who can save the queen.

When Yoo Eun Soo finishes her conference, Choi Yeon packs up the girl's belongings to bring her back in time, and feeling threatened, she accepts on the condition that once she accomplishes her mission she can return, but things get complicated and she is trapped. time that does not belong to her.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-en-la-historia-de-faith-su-unico-drama-historico/

• Like 3

On 6/29/2021 at 7:18 AM, leeminhosny said:

Probably he said it to give clue ,he should already chose next project because Tvn followed almost 1 month ago(right?) and I saw Minoz said "next project news" post almost 3 weeks ago.

He really likes to keep his plans a secret.  Some other actors release information at the beginning. Seems like he does it only when everything is signed and confirmed and that take ages.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, nina_mitrokhina said:

On an island with your favourite K-drama Oppa? Let us tell you. Take the quiz now!

Written By Anwaya Mane  Mumbai  Published: July 2, 2021

When we think of 'Hallyu Heartthrobs', a certain set of specific actors come to our mind and rightfully so! These 'heartthrobs have defined Korean entertainment and continue to do so. Handsome, charismatic, talented, generous, superstars are merely a few adjectives that can be used to describe these Hallyu stars and their insurmountable talent!

While we would have liked to include all our favourite actors, we have shortlisted four talented and gorgeous men, who have defined 'Hallyu' for us! Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon and Song Joong Ki. Lee Min Ho starred in The King Eternal Monarch, his grand comeback post return from the military and will star in Apple TV+ series Pachinko! Park Seo Joon starred in the heartwarming drama, Itaewon Class and is touted to star in MCU's Captain Marvel 2! Song Joong Ki headlined the legal-thriller, Vincenzo and is reviewing JTBC's new reincarnation drama and Lee Jong Suk who was serving in the military is considering the offer to star in the upcoming drama, The Big Mouth opposite Girls' Generation's YoonA!

Imagine, if you could be marooned on a deserted island with any of these Hallyu stars! How would you react? What would be your survival plan and which Hallyu heartthrob will give you company? Well, you have questions and we have answers! Answer a few tough questions and we will reveal your ideal island companion! Sounds fun? Take the quiz now!

I would choose LMH of course.  Not sure about any survival plan. :lol:

Spoiler

I wonder if PSJ is really lead in Marvel 2.  Or he has a role in it.

KSH is not included in this new Hallyu list so hopefully his fans will compare him with PSJ , SJK or LJS instead of LMH.

Watching BOF was fun today.  Thanks everyone who joined the Netflix party!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/014/0004668698?sid=101

Partial translation by Google :

Choi Min-ha, a researcher at Samsung Securities, predicted on the same day that Studio Dragon's sales and operating profit would decrease by 39% and 23.2% from the same period last year to 98.4 billion won and 12.9 billion won, respectively. This is lower than the market consensus (consensus) of 15.9 billion won in operating profit.

Researcher Choi explained, "It is clear that content sales prices are continuing to rise based on increased negotiating power, but it will be difficult to shake off the burden of the high base of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' in the second quarter of last year."

:evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

The peak of beauty of male gods Kbiz

Like My Nam 11:20 - 05/07/2021

At the peak of beauty, each person is individual, there are people who are the most beautiful from the age of twenty, and there are people who need to be over 30 to bloom. Korean handsome guys too, although the mentions of the names Hyun Bin, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo should all be amazed, they still have different periods of beauty peak, as do their careers.

Lee Min Ho

d759a649-be32-48f0-bf7a-9c12223c808a.jpg

10920c18-1b63-411d-b06c-9eca7c8f11dd.jpg

From the moment he appeared in Boys Over Flowers to his recent appearance in The King: The Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho was a hit every time he starred in the film, every image was beautiful, every character drove the fans crazy ... You could say this guy really makes people dizzy every time he goes to the movies. But in hindsight, I still think that the best period in Lee Min Ho's career was when he played City Hunter in 2011.

The role of the killer in the film doesn't have to be too muscular to exude strength, the long hair covering the forehead creates even more mystery. This role is also completely different from his similar rich characters, however, at the time, even if not a fan, it was impossible not to fall in love with Lee Min Ho ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/lee-min-ho-va-cac-nam-than-kbiz-dep-dinh-nhat-la-khi-nao-29978.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

His Name Isn't Gu Jun-Pyo, Check Out His Real Name And Recent Photos

By TheRecreator (self meida writer)

a60d0c1cb58746edb715ed6e3f52f5e0?quality

Lee Min Ho is a well-known Korean actor who has been in a number of films, including Boys Before Flowers, Faith, City Hunter, and many others. Gu Jun-Pyo is his popular name. He is the most popular Korean actor because he lends life to every film in which he appears. In most of his films, the young actor is perceived to be quite cheery, and he may be considered good in various scenarios. He is capable of acting in action films, epic films, and even films with a love story. Due to his magnetism as an actor, the handsome Korean actor has attracted a large following. Seeing Gu Jun-Pyo in his everyday activities that aren't related to his movies may be extremely interesting. The actor frequently uses social media to post photos of himself with his fans, who are always delighted to see their favorite actor. When it comes to the Korean film industry, Lee Minho is no longer a household name. He has aided the film industry in a variety of ways, including promoting Korean films. Enjoy these attractive photos of Lee Min ho, also known as Gu Jun-Pyo.

(see photo on the page)

https://za.opera.news/za/en/entertainment/10ee50e477e036aa6092df333f004c2c

" Lee Minho for Cheong Kwan Jang [ Brand Film Making ] 2021" in YouTube

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/3/2021 at 7:40 AM, CarolynH said:

cr:  Rabia Gilani

BOF weekend is here! wooohooooo:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):Watch the 1st episode this weekend.  It's not too late to join the watch party.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the group.  You don't have to watch every episode with the group, although it's a lot more fun together!

I didn't like that his voice was dubbed. I prefer to listen to his voice even though I don't know what he's saying.  I liked his chemistry with Wallace Chung and the FL.

@CarolynH Can’t believe I missed the watch party Of BOF@ and the legendary entrance of GJP. Please add me the group. Thank you!!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

@CarolynH Can’t believe I missed the watch party Of BOF@ and the legendary entrance of GJP. Please add me the group. Thank you!!

You got it! :partyblob:

I haven't thought of a better idea (or any idea, to be honest lol), so do you @gtLmh0622 and @msdot want to be event coordinators (outside soompi)?  For example, if @gtLmh0622 hears that other minoz are contributing to buying LMH something or raising money for a billboard, you can bring it to the thread.  If anyone has other ideas, please post!

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

South Korea's Best Blockbuster Drama: Lee Min Ho and Ji Chang Wook

Syaifullah
- July 5, 2021

1195199793.jpeg

KALBAR LAST - K-Drama is a series that is very interesting for women, because it has a storyline that is no less interesting than dramas from other countries.
There are male actors and actresses in K-Drama who are cute, beautiful, beautiful and many more, according to this K-Drama lover.
How do most men like it? Many men argue that the drama seems tasteless, there is a lot of romance and scenes are too redundant.
However, some men, especially fans of action, thrillers and detectives, certainly really like this K-drama, which seems very interesting, some have romantic scenes and those who do not.

Blockbusters from South Korea are no less interesting, even some blockbusters from South Korea, some of which lack romantic scenes.
Here's a list of the best action movies, thrillers, and detective stories from K-Drama to Blocbusters.

3. City hunter

This genre of K-Drama is about politics, romance, thriller and action. This drama is directed by Jin Hyuk. This film follows the revenge of one of South Korea's elite troops for the tragedy he lived with 20 others who were killed in the shooting at Nampo Beach.

They were betrayed by their own country, and Lee Jin Pyo (Kim Sang Jun) is the only one who survived. This incident haunted him all his life.
Before leaving South Korea, Jin Pyo kidnapped his best friend's son and took him from Korea to the mountains of Thailand.
The child's name is Lee Min Hoo.

In this story, Jin Pyo becomes a drug lord, Jin Pyo also diligently educates his adopted son Lee Yoon Sung, so that Yoon Sung becomes a strong person in the fight with or without weapons.

In addition, Yoon Sung was sent to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in America to study information technology for his revenge. After returning to Korea, Lee Yoon Sung fled to become a member of IT Blue House (Korean Presidential Palace).

Due to his position, Yoon Sung can easily access important government data.
Yoon Sung is forbidden by his adoptive father from dating because it might interfere with his concentration on his revenge mission. But the charm of Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) is able to numb and fall in love with Yoon Sung. Na Na is the President's bodyguard in the Blue House.

Translation from Indonesian google
https://kalbarterkini.pikiran-rakyat.com/gayahidup/pr-1632167843/drama-hingga-blockbuster-terbaik-korea-selatan-ada-lee-min-ho-hingga-ji-chang-wook

actor Lee Min Ho ranked 1st in Hall of Fame of Choeaedol Celeb with total 2755 points

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Lee Min-ho: Their most romantic scenes in K-dramas to send your heart fluttering again

JULY 06, 2021
ByKWOK KAR PENGASIAONE

20210706_romantic.jpg?itok=ajgmTXJi

With such charismatic and gorgeous stars, it's no wonder that romance is the biggest genre in Korean dramas.

If you, like us, rewatch your favourite dramas again and again just to savour the achingly beautiful scenes once more, here are some of the best romantic scenes in recent hit series starring oppas Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Lee Min-ho, Song Joong-ki, and Park Seo-joon.

The King: Eternal Monarch

Episode 12 — Emperor Lee Gon and his cavalry save Tae-eul

Lee Min-ho fights his way to save Kim Go-eun | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 11 [ENG SUB]

Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) gallops in on a white horse with a sword, telling his cavalry: "Protect her! She is the future queen of the Kingdom of Cornea."

He jumps off Maximus, slashes the baddies who stand in his way, and grabs an injured Tae-eul in his arms.

Yes, the secret princess/queen-wannabe inside us is absolutely swooning at this old-fashioned romantic gesture.

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/gong-yoo-hyun-bin-lee-min-ho-song-joong-ki-park-seo-joon-their-most-romantic-scenes-k-dramas

Top 10 best Korean films for moviegoers this summer

05-07-2021 Chan

Recently, Korean films have continued to be popular, especially for Vietnamese audiences. With an engaging, high-quality script and talented cast, it helps viewers have an unforgettable experience. Here are the best movies not to be missed with big names like Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun ...

4 The Heirs

60dbd971af099_ff4adfff443646ec5f40e2a32a

The film is based on the fabulous love story of a rich young man, Prince Kim Tan and Cinderella Cha Eun Sang. They met and fell in love with each other in America, but when they returned to Korea, the romance became difficult and full of difficulties due to the huge gap between their personalities and status. First of all, they finally find each other and continue their love story. The film brings together handsome boys and girls with cute and romantic moments, Lee Min Ho's name is becoming popular in Asia.

Information:

Episodes: 20
Director: Kang Shin Hyo
Actor: Lee Min Ho Park Shin Hye Kim Woo Bin Kim Ji Won

Translation from Vietnamese Google

https://top.trangdangtin.com/m/top-list/top-10-phim-han-quoc-hay-nhat-danh-cho-mot-phim-trong-he-nay-6839.html

• Like 6

What was Lee Min Ho like in his childhood? His neighbors give him away

medium_2021-07-06-265e4bd9d8.jpg

What was Lee Min Ho like in his childhood? His neighbors give him awayWhat was Lee Min Ho like in his childhood? His neighbors give him away
It’s been a long time since Lee Min Ho first appeared on the TV screen, what was he like as a child and what motivated him to act?

Although now he is one of the korean celebrities most successful and popular around the world, this actor it has come a long way to be in this position. He began his career as a student and had the support of his family to achieve it.

Lee Min Ho has revealed some photos of his childhood that allow us to observe how many of his facial features have remained despite the passage of time, but you will be surprised to know how he immersed himself in the world of dramas.

According to some neighbors of the actor when he was a child, he was always very handsome and that is why his mother forced him to do some auditions in search of his opportunity as an actor.

The most curious thing is that although at first he went against his will, later he even secretly auditioned to test his talent and get good roles. AWW!

Lee Min Ho’s mom witnessed his popularity in childhood

Due to the good relationship that the actor maintains with his mother and everything they have experienced together, he considers her the person who inspires him the most and is also grateful for everything he did for his career.

There is no doubt that she saw her son’s potential from the first moment, but she also revealed that when Lee Min Ho he was in kindergarten he knew that two girls had fought for the attention of this boy.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch he was destined to be a star and many signs on his path led him to be who we see today.

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/38114.html

• Like 5

On 7/5/2021 at 7:05 AM, CarolynH said:

Happy 4th of July to those in the US!  

Had a great time with chingus rewatching BOF this morning!  We all loved curly GJP:fullofhearts:

I am not american but happy belated 4th july 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 4

On 7/4/2021 at 1:35 PM, Time loop said:

My body is ready for both Pachinko and New works.. 

Lmao is that gif not from ''I Am sam'' you could tell they had alot of fun filming that I mean the young casts including LMH. They just felt like they geninuely had fun filming it.

It also felt the same vibe in the movie ''Get up'' you could tell LMH and Rhyme just had good time filming that

c5311f888adaa6101472a57dfc2899cf.jpg

b00157b8a47d24ac992a6b9c7a6d865b.jpg

photo85848.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 4

On 7/5/2021 at 3:35 AM, CarolynH said:

Happy 4th of July to those in the US!  

Had a great time with chingus rewatching BOF this morning!  We all loved curly GJP

Happy 4th July despite being from the UK but nonetheless that is the time you guys decided to kick us out.. 

But 250 years has gone it is all forgotten

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I thought this was cute and note the reference to BOF.  You may have to copy the link to your browser.   

@CarolynH, thanks for sharing this clip. CUTE indeed! Kidding aside, Koreans don't feel the need to call their friends continuously to maintain the friendship or to meet everyday, they only call each other or meet when they have very specific purposes. Calling "just to say hello" is not common in their culture. ... (beh peuh) - This is the Korean equivalent of “BFF" or “best friend.”  :sweet:

• Like 3

6 Pairs Of Korean Celebs Who Actually Dated

You'll be surprised by some of them!

It's always big news in South Korea whenever a Korean celebrity couple is revealed to be dating. Their relationship is either confirmed by their respective agencies or sometimes, they announce it themselves. Fans would rejoice once a new pair is born but once their breakup is declared, it's a truly devastating moment for them

Here are six pairs of Korean actors that you may not know have actually dated:

5. Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young

Thanks to the high-rating K-drama City HunterLee Min Ho and Park Min Young grew fond of each other! Their relationship was officially announced in August 2011 by Min Ho's former agency, StarHaus Entertainment. As written by Soompi, a person who's close to them stated that they didn't want to make their relationship public so they had to be *very* careful whenever they go on dates. At the same time, they would often bring a mutual friend with them. By 2012, the couple parted ways and were "back to just being friends."

lee-min-ho-1625649721.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-actors-who-actually-dated-a254-20210707?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 4