Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dear Oppa: A Filipino fanmom admires Pachinko star Lee Min Ho for 'being humble, loving' to his family & fans

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Tina B. Jaromamay from the Philippines dedicates her sweet letter to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 30036 reads  Mumbai  Updated: June 6, 2021

dear_oppa_lee_min_ho_1.jpg?itok=4xJu2kqK

Tina B. Jaromamay from the Philippines first saw Lee Min Ho on The Heirs Tina B. Jaromamay from the Philippines is waiting for Lee Min Ho's Pachinko.

Lee Min Ho's fandom Minoz would definitely agree that there's an undeniable charm about the 33-year-old actor which sets him apart from the rest and makes him a deserved Hallyu icon. From Boys Over Flowers and The Heirs to The King: Eternal Monarch and his upcoming series titled Pachinko, we K-drama enthusiast always have a favourite Lee Min Ho drama to go to.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Tina B. Jaromamay from the Philippines to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below:

Dear Min Ho,

I started watching Kdramas only last year. I first saw you in The Heirs and that series brought so much comfort to me as I was going through a sad time in my life since our mobility was restricted and I could not do my usual activities. I then watched The King: The Eternal Monarch and I found that series entertaining. I then saw Boys Over Flowers and enjoyed that, too. I searched your other projects on different sites and was able to see Gangnam Blues and City Hunter. I loved your roles in both projects though the ending of Gangnam Blues was sad. While waiting for Pachinko, I am watching now Personal Taste. I have also been following you on FB, Instagram and YouTube. I told my husband I should write about my experience as a fan Mom. I have watched a lot of Kdramas now but your projects stand out for me. I also admire you for being humble, loving to your family and fans and passionate about your craft. I hope after this pandemic, you can visit your fans again in the Philippines. Take care and stay well always.

From a fan Mom,
Tina B. Jaromamay

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-filipino-fanmom-admires-pachinko-star-lee-min-ho-being-humble-loving-his-family-fans-765290

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

This morning I watched this with chingus

cr: Nikki

Who is tearing up watching this scene?  We were discussing how tight  LMH  hugs people. 

Still time to vote in the TKEM poll and answer @syntyche 's "what if" question.:partyblob:

Are you rewatching LMH's youtube videos?  We still need views for 

• ep 1-3
  • SBS awards--this one is sad for me to watch.  Something about the music and how stressed he looks
  • LSGxLMh mk1
  • Last Autumn and mk1
  • LSGxLMH ep 1 (pretty close to 1 million)
  • Canada Whistler

Good bye to King Lee Gon; Hello to Gu Jun Pyo--our next rewatch/teleparty.  Watch for my post in the next coming week.  Join in the fun.  I think everyone who has participate in the watch party really enjoy it and we get to know each other better.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

WHAT IS LEE MIN HO DOING? THE ACTOR AND HIS PROJECTS ON THE DOORSTEP

Jacob Taylor | June 7, 2021

FEA2Z7Xt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular K-drama stars in the world, so you shouldn’t lose track of all the projects he’s running.

The last K-Drama what we saw of this actor was The King: Eternal Monarch, a tVN production that she starred in alongside Kim Go Eun in 2020. But even if we’re not seeing Lee Min Ho On the television screen these days, he is working on many interesting activities.

She recently celebrated 15 years since her drama debut, so she didn’t let this event go unnoticed and thanked her fans on social media with a selfie and a short message for her followers.

This Korean celeb has had a full schedule of commitments, because for a long time it has been filming the episodes of Pachinko, an Apple TV + production that will mark the arrival of this streaming platform in South Korea. The story is an adaptation of Min Jin Lee’s adaptation novel and in it Lee Min Ho will give life to Ko Hansu.

The story of Pachinko transports us to the time known as the Japanese Occupation, so we meet a family of Korean origin that must move to Japan facing great challenges such as discrimination and adaptation to a new environment, if that were not enough, Ko Hansu leads a life dangerous because although he is a merchant he is involved with the mafia and a dangerous romance.

For the last part of this drama, the cast had to travel to Canada and had a good season there. In addition to the filming, Lee Min Ho He was able to have fun in the snow of that country and greeted the admirers who visited the set every day.

LEE MIN HO IS A YOUTUBER, MODEL AND MORE

At the end of 2020, the protagonist of Boys Over Flowers launched his YouTube channel called Lee Min Ho Film, where he serves as executive producer and creative director. The videoblogs are of different styles, sometimes we see him tour shops, visit natural areas and a second stage let us see the great creativity of the actor.

Lee Min Ho worked on a video collection with Lee Seung Gi and both joined ideas to launch a new music video of the protagonist of Mouse. Their collaboration also let us see a bit of their friendship and their relationship to fame so they were really interesting.

On the other hand, this actor joined a new Louis Vuitton campaign where he modeled various luxury accessories that made him look excellent and his fans celebrated this fascinating opportunity with great enthusiasm.

If you’ve ever wondered where Lee Min Ho lives, here’s the neighborhood in South Korea that he chose as his home.

https://celebjar.com/2021/06/07/what-is-lee-min-ho-doing-the-actor-and-his-projects-on-the-doorstep/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Lee Min-ho, smiling with red ginseng stick

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho conveyed his daily life.

On the 7th, Lee Min-ho posted three photos on his Instagram without a caption.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is smiling broadly as he pulls out a red ginseng stick. Then, he is looking in the mirror and checking his hair condition. Lee Min-ho's handsome beauty makes our heart flutter just by looking at him.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to release the Apple TV+ drama series "Pachinko."

Based on a best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, "Pachinko" captures the story of four generations of Korean immigrant families.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202106071521052263544_1

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Apologies if anyone else has already mentioned this (I have suddenly got blank spaces on the page) but did you know LMH has polled as no. 5 in the 2021 world’s most handsome men?

(ref: sayalltech.com)

Apparently the votes have been cast from across the globe.

1st and 3rd were Chinese stars, 2nd was a BYS member and 4th was Chris Hemsworth!

Thanks to gtLmh0622 for the info on Sparkling China- they are really going to town for his birthday and I wondered who they were.

• Blob 5

Thanks @nina_mitrokhina for the Kcineflex youtube video on GB.  I watched it yesterday.  I thought they did a good job explaining the movie.  I remember being confused with the many characters.  I couldn't remember who Jong Dae was aligned with and who were the enemies.

Yahoo for the IG post!  LMH you made our @Nikaa very happy :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

Web Dramas For Beginners: What They Are And Where To Watch These Korean Series

Korean mini dramas have become very popular. These series are ideal if you cannot see full seasons and you can finish them in one day through the Internet such as YouTube, Viki or free online drama pages

Korean entertainment has become one of the stakes of streaming platforms like Netflix, Viki, and YouTube . In addition to enjoying the premieres of the television stations tvN, JTBC and KBS, there are options for you to watch these series with a one-day marathon and with episodes of maximum 15 minutes.

What are web dramas? 

They are Korean mini series of few chapters and short duration that you can watch online. Some are also exclusive to Viki , one of the official sites for watching dramas. 

7 First Kisses

The web drama tells the story of Min Soo Jin, a woman who has never had her first kiss. When he appears to a mysterious woman, he will have the opportunity to meet the boy of his dreams; however, she will have to decide between 7 handsome men. The series stars Korean actors such as Lee Min Ho , Lee Jung Suk , Lee Joon Gi, EXO's Kai, and 2 PM's Taecyeon. You can see it on YouTube. 

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/6/7/dramas-web-para-principiantes-que-son-donde-ver-estas-series-coreanas-304225.html

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks @nina_mitrokhina for the Kcineflex youtube video on GB.  I watched it yesterday.  I thought they did a good job explaining the movie.  I remember being confused with the many characters.  I couldn't remember who Jong Dae was aligned with and who were the enemies.

Yahoo for the IG post!  LMH you made our @Nikaa very happy :gangnamstyle:

@CarolynHI'm glad you enjoyed the video! I was also very interested to know how other people perceive the film. And what is especially gratifying is that "Gangnam 1970" remains an exciting film, and Lee Min Ho's performance is simply amazing. I hope he finds the same interesting, challenging and unusual new project.

Lee Min-ho, everyday life at Waiting Room... Shining appearance without a Photographic filter

on June 07, 2021

20210607155208678txin.jpg

Spoiler

20210607155210206iraj.jpg

Photo: Lee Min-ho Instagram

Actor Lee Min-ho has been in the mood for a long time.

Lee Min-ho posted photos on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 7th without any explanation.

Lee Min-ho in the public photo is laughing at the waiting room with red ginseng sticks. Then, as he looked at the mirror and checked his hair, the eyes of those who saw him gathered.

Lee Min-ho, who was born in 1987 and is 34 years old, made his debut through the drama 'Secret Correction' in 2006 and became a representative Korean wave star as the 'Boys over Flowers'.

After being called off in April 2019, he returned to the CRT through "Ducking: The Monarch of Eternity", and he made his way into Hollywood through the Apple TV Plus original "Pachinko".

Based on the novel by Korean American writer Lee Min-jin, 'Pachinko' is a work that deals with the lives of Korean-Japanese Koreans who have moved to Japan since the Japanese colonial rule.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/06/lee-min-ho-everyday-life-at-waiting.html

Lee Min Ho returned to storm on social networks with a rain of millions of hearts.

by admin June 8, 2021in CELEB

lee-min-ho-Update-2.jpg

Lee Min Ho returned to storm on social networks with a rain of millions of hearts.

On June 7, actor Lee Min Ho posted an update on his social network Instagram. This is the latest post since he returned to Korea from Canada 2 weeks ago.

The post includes photos of him sitting in front of the dressing table, with a luxurious aura and a charming look that makes fans excited.

Immediately within 18 hours the post received more than 3 million hearts from fans. This proves the huge attraction of the A-list Korean actor.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/06/08/lee-min-ho-returned-to-storm-on-social-networks-with-a-rain-of-millions-of-hearts/

Lee Min Ho welcomes fans in new update

Lee-Min-Ho-kpoplat-1-750x450.png

Lee Min Ho's popularity around the world remains completely incalculable, and each new update of the actor becomes a huge event on the Internet, just like his latest post on Instagram.

A few hours ago, Lee Min Ho logged into his personal account on this social network to share a few photos of himself in the dressing room. The first images show the actor opening the package, while the next, with a puzzled expression on his face and disheveled hair, exudes a fresh and youthful atmosphere.

Check out Lee Min Ho's new Instagram update below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzvOOvrWuN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lee Min Ho's images have garnered the attention of hundreds of fans around the world who have come to the post to leave their messages of love and support, and have amassed over 2.7K likes prior to writing. this is a note.

In other news, Lee Min Ho celebrated his 15th debut anniversary last May, establishing himself as one of the most important members of the Korean scene because he has built a large fan base and experience over the years. ...

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho is continuing to work on his new series, Pachinko, in which he will play the role of Hansu, a man with a mysterious life and an organized crime businessman involved in criminal activities. a vile love story with many serious consequences.

Did you like Lee Min Ho's new Instagram update?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/06/07/lee-min-ho-saluda-a-sus-fans-en-una-nueva-actualizacion/?php bloginfo('url') ?>

• Like 3

K-dramas In India: 5 Reasons Why You Should Jump On Hallyu Right Now

K-dramas have recently gained popularity in India during the pandemic. With the music from the Korean industry taking over the world, the fans have also developed an interest in the shows of the industry. Oscar-winning movies like Parasite have spiked the growth of K-dramas in India. In addition, to cater to a large audience, the Korean Entertainment industry has also dubbed the dramas into various languages. In fact, the 'Korean Wave' has found its way on Indian television as well, with Zee Cafe becoming the first English TV Channel to air two top-rated Korean dramas including Boys Over Flowers. Among countless reasons to watch K-dramas, have a look at 5 reasons why you should take some time out to enjoy it. 

5 reasons to watch K-dramas

Intricate detailed plots or storyline

spacer.png

The interesting part about K-dramas is the diversity in the storyline. The complexity of the characters and how they tangle with the stories are portrayed in a manner that the audience gets a "feel good" feeling while watching it. For example, Boys Over Flowers, one of the most popular K-dramas revolves around a working-class girl who ends up in a school filled with rich boys. The puppy love story explores friendships, love triangles, heartbreaks and a gripping tale. Boys Over Flowers cast include Lee Min-ho, Ku Hye-sun, Kim Hyun-Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim So-Eun. The ensemble cast has managed to keep the audience hooked to the drama. The show airs on weeknights at Zee Cafe at 7 PM to 9 PM. 

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/web-series/k-dramas-in-india-5-reasons-why-you-should-jump-on-hallyu-right-now.html

7 Recommended Korean Dramas Released in 2017

Here's a list of 2017 Korean dramas that must be watched, some of which even boomed among drama lovers and scored high ratings. 

Korean dramas  can be said to have a large fan base in Indonesia. Every year, many Korean dramas, aka drakors, are released carrying a variety of interesting genres.

In this article, you will be presented with a series of 2017 Korean dramas that must be watched. Some of them even had a boom  among drama lovers and scored high ratings .

The following is a list of the most popular Korean dramas, some of which began to be released at the end of 2016 to 2017.

The Legend of The Blue Sea

The Legend of the Blue Sea is one of the recommendations for 2017 Korean dramas. 

The Legend of The Blue Sea stars the favorite actor of millions of people, namely, Lee Min Ho, who is paired by Jun Ji Hyun. This fantasy genre drama is one of the best Korean dramas of 2017.

The ending of this drama has a happy ending, the main characters starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun are destined to become lovers.

spacer.png

https://www.cnnindonesia.com/hiburan/20210607141227-225-651248/rekomendasi-7-drama-korea-2017-yang-pernah-booming

• Like 4