Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 10/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, scrawford said:

You have a point, Based on reading wikipedia Honsu seems likes staying through the entire story, But....LMH can't play honsu forever since eventually he will be an elderly man. so even if he is Honsu, LMH can't stay through the entire story since he has to be replaced, OR maybe they won't go all the way to the ending of the series.

They can always age up LMH with makeup, but they can't have him play a child.  Or, like you say, they might not do the whole saga.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:39 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Sunju is the main character of the book, she is also Khonsu's mistress, Paek Isak's wife and Noa mother.

I think it is more accurate just to say that Hansu is the father of Noa.  Sunja became pregnant by him before learning he was married (and before her marriage), but she doesn't become his mistress (unless I've forgotten).

pachinko-family-tree-500x227.jpg

Chart created by Todd Munson and Willa Davis.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/19/2020 at 10:03 AM, Heretorant said:

You don’t think he’ll touch Mozasu makes Mosazu such an interesting choice :lol:

At this point, I don’t care who he plays! I just want him to be apart of this project and confirm to us and the world lol. 

Character aside, I’m wondering how one can be apart of this project without knowing how to speak Japanese. Hmmm... has he been learning?

@Heretorant @msdotWhich character would you like for LMH?  Hansu, Noa or Mosazu?

On 10/19/2020 at 10:26 AM, madmad min said:

Ahh Hansu seems a Pitful character just by reading, It will be the Guy you love to hate, but Still might have a Love angle albiet Morally Questionable. I realized as I am writing this...I find him more and more alluring Lol.

If Noa and Hansu look alike then LMH can actually play a Young Hansu and then Noa...Wowza..

grace helbig wow GIF by This Might Get

That is exactly what I was saying in a private chat that perhaps LMH plays young Hansu and then Noa since they both look alike. That would be awesome.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1ouise, You are right, the main character became pregnant with Hansu, but did not agree to become the mistress of a married man.
Sorry for my bad English and mistakes in the names of the heroes of the book - this is a consequence of the triple machine translation from Korean into Russian, and then into English.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

1ouise, You are right, the main character became pregnant with Hansu, but did not agree to become the mistress of a married man.
Sorry for my bad English and mistakes in the names of the heroes of the book - this is a consequence of the triple machine translation from Korean into Russian, and then into English.

:neutral: I don't like such kind of stories :tears::tears::tears:

But I will try to watch to support Lee min ho

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

44 минуты назад CallieP сказал:

@Heretorant @msdotКакого персонажа вы бы хотели в LMH? Хансу, Ноа или Мосазу?

Это именно то, что я говорил в приватном чате, что, возможно, LMH играет молодого Хансу, а затем Ноа, поскольку они оба похожи. Это было бы круто.

Мне очень нравится предложение, что Ко Хансу и Ноа могут играть один Ли Мин Хо - какая потрясающая возможность показать двух совершенно разных персонажей !

30 минут назад нур уль аин сказал:

: нейтральный: Я не люблю такие истории : tears:: tears:: tears:

Но я постараюсь посмотреть, чтобы поддержать Ли Мин Хо

Книга действительно грустная. There are many difficult and sad moments, a lot of suffering and tears, but there are many bright and expressive characters. Let's hope the film is deep and interesting.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This is so complex a story for 8 eps , most probably they will change so many character

yes, change the characters and focus on LMH’s character please 

release the articles please :Please:

8:00 AM
Wednesday, October 21, 2020  (GMT+9) 

Time in South Korea

:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

New article but not confirmed still 

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=241&aid=0003061518

This will be the 5th not confirmed article right??

Articles are starting to increase in numbers and finally MYM will drop the bomb and confirm the news 

I know you said you get headache but let me wiggle for now

:2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Now it is clear why Lee Min Ho is silent and there is no official confirmation - he promised not to disclose the casting results! Leeminhosny, thanks for the footnote to the article - now you can go to bed (2 AM).

How do you know? Where did you get this information? Please share :happyshakes: how is it clear?

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

"The female protagonist prefers a person without double eyelids.":lol: 

What does that mean?

the female role should be mono eye lid? Or does female role prefer a male with mono eyelid 

?

• Like 5

I don’t care about other casting news...

if LMH has promised to not leak casting news of others, it is totally fine. But I just want him to confirm his own casting, isn’t that possible??

This new article talks about promise and pledge! I used google translate and talks about promising not to leak news of other casting offers?

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003061518

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don’t care about other casting news...

if LMH has promised to not leak casting news of others, it is totally fine. But I just want him to confirm his own casting, isn’t that possible??

This isn't about LMH if they will start next week of course they should release soon 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

This isn't about LMH if they will start next week of course they should release soon 

yes please! Media already talks like LMH has already confirmed his casting. But I don’t know why MYM is still quiet and why they don’t say anything 

• Like 3