Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Oppa finally emerged after all our efforts calling him. 

Is he doing groceries shopping or just window shopping. 

@Thong Thin, hahaha - we don't know why was he there, for groceries or window-shop since the place was already closed when he arrived - LOL :blush:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @willenette and @syntyche for the posts and link -- ain't he cute!   No wonder he posted one of the pics like "what the heck" brushing his locks of hair in frustration.

Well, at least he posted!  

@Min2206, ahh...................this is just one of the reasons why I adore this man, eh! :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @willenette and @syntyche for the posts and link -- ain't he cute!   No wonder he posted one of the pics like "what the heck" brushing his locks of hair in frustration.

Well, at least he posted!   :doggie:

I think he was a bit disappointed by looking at one of the pix where he places his hand on the hips like "what the hack!.. this place is closed and I came for nothing" 

:(

Spoiler

:w00t:

Sorry, I am on the phone could not post picture. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, ahh...................this is just one of the reasons why I adore this man, eh! :blush:

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I think he was a bit disappointed by looking at one of the pix where he places his hand on the hips like "what the hack!.. this place is closed and I came for nothing" 

:(

Likewise, @willenette likewise ...  how NOT to not adore him, right?

@Thong Thin  thanking the person who took his pics, must be his cue on that ... and LMH, for his sporty-ness and humour to post them up for us fans! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Why was the caption  OMG? 

Because the supermarket was closed when he went there, so thats why the caption was OMG. lol.

This update is just so cute. He decided to share 8 photos of him. I think he might know that his fans are waiting for new updates/news from him, so he's being generous to us by showing his daily life. :D

54 minutes ago, willenette said:

@JoannaID, thanks for sharing the link. Does it mean he just posted these pictures 20-min ago? So, he went to Cheongdam where SSG Food Market is. This is a premium & modern supermarket and food hall concept. He went there alone? I don't think so. :blush:

Yep, this post is new, he's in the supermarket today. Definitely not alone, someone took his photos. Who could be with him? Well, speculations are for the shippers, not this thread. Haha.

Actually he didn't go there near the closing time, someone translated announcement on one of his photos, it's closed today, 13 Sept.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just now, Min2206 said:

Likewise, @willenette likewise ...  how NOT to adore him, right?

@Thong Thin  thanking the person who took his pics, must be his cue on that ... and LMH, for his sporty-ness and humour to post them up for us fans! 

@Min2206, ye...............what is there not to love? I guess his companion/s is/are the ones taking the pictures. We could see from the images he posted that he's not alone since we could see his being mischievous here.....hahaha. See...........we could see once again his being playful.....& he won't do that when he's alone. Besides, we won't imagine or even expect him to be alone in a place like that. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am not requoting but I think LMH now has almost 20 ML fans on IG is because TKEM went onto Top 10 on Netflix consistently.

I mean NETLFIX in general got new consumers during lockdown and newbies tend to watch TOP 10 suggested shows,TKEM won a Big Bonus in that sense.I remeber he was at 12 or 13 M before April and then look now :D.So thankful for people discovering his works more Internationally.

His new IG pics, I am always perplexed as to he feels Hot or Cold, With a Thick Sweatshirt and Shorts. Anyway that is me.Was he glad to find a Deserted Mall trip or Shocked to Walk there.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Likewise, @willenette likewise ...  how NOT to not adore him, right?

Oppa never fails to show us his humorous side, thats what makes him steal the hearts of ours, just love him to the moon :smooches2:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, syntyche said:

He and his sense of humor is adorable, indeed. He went on the day the mart was closed. The sign says it is closed every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. :lol: 

Thanks @syntyche for translating the signage.  Who would have thought that a mart as huge as that closes on alternate Sundays.   And he did the hand-hygiene thingy.   Just his way of telling us to stay safe.  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, madmad min said:

How was he allowed to Enter then? Was the security guard His Fan as well Lol.

LOL. Well, ain't he famous! 

Imagine, him being the head of family and trust him to go grocery shopping, I dread what happened if he comes home empty handed :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, madmad min said:

I am not requoting but I think LMH now has almost 20 ML fans on IG is because TKEM went onto Top 10 on Netflix consistently.

I mean NETLFIX in general got new consumers during lockdown and newbies tend to watch TOP 10 suggested shows,TKEM won a Big Bonus in that sense.I remeber he was at 12 or 13 M before April and then look now :D.So thankful for people discovering his works more Internationally.

His new IG pics, I am always perplexed as to he feels Hot or Cold, With a Thick Sweatshirt and Shorts. Anyway that is me.Was he glad to find a Deserted Mall trip or Shocked to Walk there.

@madmad min, it’s Autumn/Fall right now in Korea. The temperatures during autumn are pretty cool, usually in the range of low 20°C in the beginning and reaching about 10°C towards the end of the season…since winter will be next. (the weather is like a transition period between summer and winter) So, the temperatures are still warm and mild. Usually, during this time Koreans wear long sleeve tops or just t-shirt. Some light jacket or warm sweater just like what LMH has been wearing these days. :blush:

30 minutes ago, madmad min said:

How was he allowed to Enter then? Was the security guard His Fan as well Lol.

*** SSG Food Market is a basement-located store, accessed via the underground car park. So, I guess this is the reason why he still was able to enter that single floor. :idk:

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @syntyche for translating the signage.  Who would have thought that a mart as huge as that closes on alternate Sundays.   And he did the hand-hygiene thingy.   Just his way of telling us to stay safe.  

@Min2206, in Korea, supermarkets & Super Stores closed some Sundays. In order to mitigate the impact of superstores on smaller individually owned/leased convenience stores and grocery stores, the Korean government requires that the SSMs close at least two Sundays a month - generally the 2nd and 4th Sunday. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, in Korea, supermarkets & Super Stores closed some Sundays. In order to mitigate the impact of superstores on smaller individually owned/leased convenience stores and grocery stores, the Korean government requires that the SSMs close at least two Sundays a month - generally the 2nd and 4th Sunday. :grin:

Ahh ,  thanks for the info - didn't know they have such ruling.  You are our walking dictionary here @willenette

• Like 3

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min-ho Visits the Mart on a Weekend

Lee Min-ho revealed his pleasant daily life.

Lee Min-ho released several photos on his Instagram account on September 13. In a series of photos, he finds a mart and is frustrated when he finds that it is closed, which make people laugh.

Fans who saw it responded, "eight-cut cartoons?" "Boyfriend-like standard."

Thank you for sharing the article! :smooches3:

DC Gallery Post

TOPIC:  "It's like this with 8 cuts"

img%5D

Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=692071&_rk=Hc2&page=1

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Lee Min Ho takes to his Instagram to comically document some recent bad luck

1600006960-leeminho-collage.jpg

He may be one of Korea's top Hallyu stars, but even actor Lee Min Ho has his unlucky days!

On September 13 KST, the actor took to his personal Instagram account to leave the simple caption: "Omg."

In the accompanying images, he is seen entering SSG Food Market, a grocery store in Seoul's Cheongdam neighborhood - sanitizing his hands, using the escalator, and finally making it to the entrance before discovering a sign that reads that the market is closed on September 13 and 27. He then is seen sadly returning from the empty supermarket, the defeated mood clear even with a mask covering his face.

In South Korea, it is common for supermarkets to be closed every other Sunday to allow a break for the employees, so a number of fans left comments laughing at the relatable situation, as it is easy to forget what day it is.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently taking a break after the conclusion of his SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which concluded last June.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/lee-min-ho-takes-to-his-instagram-to-comically-document-some-recent-bad-luck

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

Oppa!! You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! :getmygrooveon:i'm sorry the market was closed.  Let us know and we will buy whatever you want from the market. :approves:We will send the items with special delivery :letsgo:

5 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently taking a break after the conclusion of his SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which concluded last June.

Reporter should have written: "He is taking a break while reviewing for next work. According MYM, Hallyu star Lee Min Ho will bring happy news for his fans soon. Fans all around the world should wait a little bit more" :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Nikaa94  That was the 2nd project for LMH for 2020--- a micro -mini documentary:

Title: OMG

Writer: LMH

PD: ?

Genre:  Food

Budget:  cost of driving to the market

Ratings:  millions 

Message:  I shoulda called to find out if the store was open before I left home

I wonder why he brought his murse.  Was he planning to use it for his purchases?  What does he carry in that murse.  I guess wallet, cellphone and ???

Guys, I think I'm hurting LMH in that King's poll more than helping.  I hit the down arrow, by mistake, at least two more times today:omg:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12