Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Our @leeminhosny is nominated as one of the best LMH fan account on Twitter! :heart1:I think Machi and Yeppuda are really the best! 

Thank everybody @nina_mitrokhina @Min2206  but I don't like this , this might discourage other fan accounts 

@syntyche isn't your account brunette? I didn't ask but I think so until now. You are work hard, thank you to you. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Thank everybody @nina_mitrokhina @Min2206  but I don't like this , this might discourage other fan accounts 

@syntyche isn't your account brunette? I didn't ask but I think so until now. You are work hard, thank you to you. 

@syntyche is BRUNETTE?    This is great!      CONGRATULATIONS  to you too.   
Thank you @leeminhosny for the info.  

I didn’t know our @syntyche is brunette! Thank you for working hard Minoz brunette and your name is very cute! :getmygrooveon:I’m not blond, I’m brunette lol :D 

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I didn’t mean to discourage other fan accounts, I just saw your name and wanted to share here. I edited my post too! Anyways, all of Minoz fan accounts are amazing and they work hard! I didn’t know @syntyche is brunette, I follow her on twitter too!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I didn’t mean to discourage other fan accounts, I just saw your name and wanted to share here. I edited my post too! Anyways, all of Minoz fan accounts are amazing and they work hard! I didn’t know @syntyche is brunette, I follow her on twitter too!

I didn't say for you, I said for that tw. account

• Like 4

Omg 

New CF?????:rickroll:

Actor Lee Min Ho was selected as the new icon for the men's brand AND Z in the 2021 New Year. AND Z has selected actor Lee Min Ho as an advertising model for 2021 and pre-released the first campaign photobook. Lee Min Ho has completely digested a simple white T-shirt and emotion gray suit”

:evilelmo:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000887753

이민호 화보, 눈빛만 마주쳐도 ‘심쿵’
Lee Min-ho's pictorial,'heart pounding' just by looking in your eyes

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho, luxurious visuals. Watch out for a heart attack with just a T-shirt.

Actor Lee Min-ho was selected as the new icon of the men's clothing brand in the new year 2021, signaling another change in the fashion industry. The men's clothing brand, developed by Shin Sung-sang (CEO Yeom Tae-soon), selected actor Lee Min-ho as its advertising model in 2021 and released its first campaign pictorial.

Photographer Hong Jang-hyun and style director Jung Hye-jin participated in the overall planning of the brand, raising expectations, and in the pre-released pictorial, Lee Min-ho completed a luxurious visual with a simple white T-shirt and a contrasting layer of black knitwear. In another pictorial, he perfectly digested the AND Z Emotion Grey suit with his unique composure and proportion, adding a great influence to his meeting with K-Star and K-Brand, which represent Korea.

A brand official said, "AND Z, which marks the 15th anniversary of its launch in 2021, plans to present a new turning point for the brand under the concept of "The New Chapter." Actor Lee Min-ho is not only masculine charisma, but also an icon of a brand that encompasses comfortable mood suits and casual styles. "You can look forward to the synergistic combination that actor Lee Min-ho and the brand will propose in the future," he said.

Actor Lee Min-ho recently ranked No. 1 in the "2021 Overseas Hallyu Survey" conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Institute for International Cultural Exchange and Promotion of 18 countries, maintaining his level for three consecutive years.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202102010908593457813_1

Thanks chingus for the appreciation and kind words!

Hooray for another brand ambassadorship for our LMH!

:sparklyeyes::sparklyeyes: 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4Wpj7oN.jpg

DChttps://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698202&page=1

31 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Photographer Hong Jang-hyun and style director Jung Hye-jin participated in the overall planning of the brand, raising expectations, and in the pre-released pictorial, Lee Min-ho completed a luxurious visual with a simple white T-shirt and a contrasting layer of black knitwear. In another pictorial, he perfectly digested the AND Z Emotion Grey suit with his unique composure and proportion, adding a great influence to his meeting with K-Star and K-Brand, which represent Korea.

The first picture is so good! Out of this world!! :heart: 

31 minutes ago, syntyche said:

A brand official said, "AND Z, which marks the 15th anniversary of its launch in 2021, plans to present a new turning point for the brand under the concept of "The New Chapter." Actor Lee Min-ho is not only masculine charisma, but also an icon of a brand that encompasses comfortable mood suits and casual styles. "You can look forward to the synergistic combination that actor Lee Min-ho and the brand will propose in the future," he said.

Masculine charisma, Comfortable mood and casual styles,,,,, wow!!! I love this,,,,, 

In future if LMH finds the character that he wants to play (realistic), I think this brand can become sponsor and LMH can go with a comfortable and casual style for his next role. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

Yes, it will be AMAZING if we actually get to see LMH doing this type of style in a project!!! I really love this style!! LMH and his luxurious luxury visual while wearing a simple white T-shirt or orange knit wear :highonflowers:

Am I the only one in love with that orange look picture??? :cries:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4