Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

did you text him to take on more projects, drama during the chat?  

No, i didn’t lol :D thanks for the reminder :gangnamstyle:great idea!! :approves:

I’m going to leave a comment next time and ask him about Netflix drama 

is this good? 

Oppa, can you please do a new Netflix drama after Pachinko?

I’m going to copy paste this and keep texting during live chat :rickroll:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Blob 3

I can't help but applaud their great work and their huge effort to come up with such a short yet magnificent clip. We're so spoiled. :D

JVIqDcI.gif

LMH Tw and MYM IG update

What is the best view for us this fall?
It's 'Lee Min-ho, I love you.'

Thanks to Leeminho Film, we could feel the heart warming.

Last Autumn # MK Ver.1

Right, @Nikaa94, that's the technique for live chats, copy and paste several consecutive times so he won't miss it. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yesssss

Let us be surprised again!! I wanna get surprised I can’t wait for his next project! LMH has so many options, Netflix,

Apple TV plus, Disney plus, cable channel,

movie and so on. But I never want him to pick a public channel

drama in future, he has already worked with SBS for some years. 

He already gave us a little surprise with the new way of uploading his Movielog today, I think we can expect more surprises related to LMH new projects! :) 

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

No, i didn’t lol :D thanks for the reminder great idea!! 

I’m going to leave a comment next time and ask him about Netflix drama 

is this good? 

Oppa, can you please do a new Netflix drama after Pachinko?

I’m going to copy paste this and keep texting during live chat 

Since I might be offline again for several days, I'm just going to write this now. :D 

Yes Minho-ssi, after Pachinko, we wish you will do a new Netflix drama with more episodes, 16 eps minimum, we will be very happy if we can get more than 20 eps. We hope that you won't work with SBS again since the digital streaming platform will lead the game going forward. 

And we also wish for you to have the biggest screen time in the drama and be paired with the best matched female lead, with well written script and best PD-nim. Also please be mindful of PPL this time. 

We wish you will pick a genre/theme which will be loved by Korean audience too and can get favourable reviews in your country. We your international fans will love your drama no matter what. Thanks MYM lurker for reading. :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

On 11/24/2020 at 10:59 AM, willenette said:

@willenette Now I am certain that they shot it in Naejangsan . The canopies, the maple tunnel , the River beside the walkway.... I have plenty of pics in my phone . Minho is still a boy inside of a 33 yr old man. So adorable, easily lovable and such a happy person. 

Edited by Guine
  • Like 6
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I can't help but applaud their great work and their huge effort to come up with such a short yet magnificent clip. We're so spoiled. :D

LMH Tw and MYM IG update

What is the best view for us this fall?
It's 'Lee Min-ho, I love you.'

Thanks to Leeminho Film, we could feel the heart warming.

Last Autumn # MK Ver.1

Right, @Nikaa94, that's the technique for live chats, copy and paste several consecutive times so he won't miss it. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

we should copy paste the sentence and leave it a couple times :D he might see it

That's wonderful @Thong Thin  You remembered!   I did too but the screen was moving so fast.  Not sure he could read cos I could not too.    @Nikaa94  we should do that the next time, yes!  @syntyche this MLog is titled  #MK Ver 1, I guess there would be more Ver 2, 3 etc?

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

And we also wish for you to have the biggest screen time in the drama and be paired with the best matched female lead, with well written script and best PD-nim. Also please be mindful of PPL this time. 

We wish you will pick a genre/theme which will be loved by Korean audience too and can get favourable reviews in your country. We your international fans will love your drama no matter what. Thanks MYM lurker for reading. :D 

Sorry to cut your post @JoannaID  Well put, Chingu!  Esp on the biggest screen time !   Praying hard for the same too and that he continues to be successful and loved in whatever he is going to do.   :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

Good morning, chingus! 

I woke up and was going through my messages when I received the alert of the new LMH video. It was a great way to start my day indeed, even more taking into account thaf, after the beautifully made video of last week I didn't expect a new one so soon. 

Making a video like last week's takes a lot of time and effort and, with the new release, LMH and his team share part of that process with us and it is really nice to see the behind of the final product. Also, for a behind the scenes video it has also amazing images and photography at some moments. My willingness to go to Korea is getting stronger, I just need to convince a friend to go with me. 

And that sleepy and mumbling LMH, wearing no pant to sleep, lol. I laughed so hard at that. 

:Megalol:

I got in time to see the chat, but not LMH interventions and also I haven't figured yet how to write in the chat. I hope for the next one I will have learnt and can contribute to the forum goal. Meanwhile, we will keep saying around here what we expect after Pachinko and hoping that MYM people will take our wishes into account. 

:wow1:

• Blob 9

17 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

He already gave us a little surprise with the new way of uploading his Movielog today, I think we can expect more surprises related to LMH new projects! :) 

Since I might be offline again for several days, I'm just going to write this now. :D 

Yes Minho-ssi, after Pachinko, we wish you will do a new Netflix drama with more episodes, 16 eps minimum, we will be very happy if we can get more than 20 eps. We hope that you won't work with SBS again since the digital streaming platform will lead the game going forward. 

Good points! Agree!! :approves: You wrapped up well.

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

we should do that the next time, yes! 

Yessss :rickroll:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

5ufUM8c.gif

That hoodie on him made my mind believe I saw Daejang Choi Young in modern day .:hooray2:

He asked what he should film next?

1)Chef Minho (better if he's cooking with ilwoo, kimbum )

2) walking around his childhood places, school, uni and neighborhood

3) the food he eats regularly , the foods/snacks he loves/food he dislikes

• Like 1
  • Blob 9

Last Autumn MK Ver1: Lee Min Ho chases crew out of room as he sleeps pantless; Is inseparable from dog Choco

lee_min_ho_last_autumn_making_video.jpg?

Lee Min Ho shared a video revealing the events that panned out while making the previously released video Last Autumn. Heads up, there is a lot of sleeping Lee Min Ho that will leave you gushing.

If you have been following Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel, you would have come across the video of the actor and his dog in the woods. Titled Last Autumn, Lee Min Ho and his pooch Choco were seen strolling through an empty forest area while capturing the different colours of the fall season. The actor has now shared a video to show everything that went into the making of the breathtaking video. In the eight-minute-long video, The King: Eternal Monarch alum revealed the team was out and about way before the sun rose. 

The video began with the sub-director and DOP sneaking into Lee Min Ho's place of rest and startling him in his sleep. Taken by surprise and attempting to gather his thoughts as the behind-the-camera crew quizzed him about the plan of the day. The Heirs star was rambling for a while before he was informed that the director has already left for the location. Lee Min Ho quickly decided to jump out of the bed. However, he had to wait for the crew to leave the room for he confessed he wasn't wearing any pants. 

After he dressed up and made his way to the elevator, he was informed that the location is almost 300 km away from their current location and it would take over 3 hours for the team to reach. As they began their journey to the picturesque location, Lee Min Ho informed that the team was picking up their dog Choco on the way. 

The little pooch was reunited with the actor after three days and Lee Min Ho was obviously excited. He refused to let go of him, even when he was asleep in the car. As the team reached the destination, the video gives a few glimpses at the efforts taken to make the beautiful video. Check out the video below: 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/last-autumn-mk-ver1-lee-min-ho-chases-crew-out-room-he-sleeps-pantless-inseparable-dog-choco-578462

@Min2206 I'm not complaining for a #MK Ver 2, 3 etc! Keep them coming please!

@LayaliYes, Daejang feels from episode 1! And my thoughts, exactly, since JIW said himself that he'd be cooking on his YT channel, he should invite LMH and KB over! And a feature on the snacks he eat regularly is interesting. I bought one of the snacks he had in DMZ, the Wild. :D  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Last Autumn MK Ver1: Lee Min Ho chases crew out of room as he sleeps pantless; Is inseparable from dog Choco

LOL  @syntyche  this title got me into stitches LOL
Yea, earlier I mentioned that he was Daejang Choi Young from Faith.. how I love him to be in action scenes again.

I still can't get over the MLog .. LMH mumblings and sighings ... he's so adorably cute

LMH : I am not wearing any pants
Shin :  I didn't film anything important.  Hahahaahahha (Background laughter)
LMH : Get out of here!!
The camera glided to the other bed.  What was those clothes? @syntyche  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

@Min2206, I was actually thinking if I should edit out that part of the title :sweatingbullets:

Ah right, I read someone mention earlier that he looks like Daejang. Our Daejang 2.0.

I think there's a blanket and a gray shirt on the other bed, probably what he wore later during the shoot. Or pants. Idk! :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 11/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, CarolynH said:

I pitied HJJ's father because he died with a lot of regret.  Because he pushed HJJ out of his life, he never got to see his grandchildren.  How sad is that?

Funny you should mention ramen.  I made some for dinner the other night because I was feeling lazy.  I tried to jazz it up with some fish cake I happen to have and spinach--nope, still not crazy about ramen lol.  It will be a number of months before I break open another package.

@CarolynH, this is good since instant noodles are not really good for the body. The bottom line is : In moderation, including instant noodles in your diet likely won't come with any negative health effects. However, they are low in nutrients, so don't use them as a staple in your diet. :blush:

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho shared a video revealing the events that panned out while making the previously released video Last Autumn. Heads up, there is a lot of sleeping Lee Min Ho that will leave you gushing.

If you have been following Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel, you would have come across the video of the actor and his dog in the woods. Titled Last Autumn, Lee Min Ho and his pooch Choco were seen strolling through an empty forest area while capturing the different colours of the fall season. The actor has now shared a video to show everything that went into the making of the breathtaking video. In the eight-minute-long video, The King: Eternal Monarch alum revealed the team was out and about way before the sun rose. 

The video began with the sub-director and DOP sneaking into Lee Min Ho's place of rest and startling him in his sleep. Taken by surprise and attempting to gather his thoughts as the behind-the-camera crew quizzed him about the plan of the day. The Heirs star was rambling for a while before he was informed that the director has already left for the location. Lee Min Ho quickly decided to jump out of the bed. However, he had to wait for the crew to leave the room for he confessed he wasn't wearing any pants. 

After he dressed up and made his way to the elevator, he was informed that the location is almost 300 km away from their current location and it would take over 3 hours for the team to reach. As they began their journey to the picturesque location, Lee Min Ho informed that the team was picking up their dog Choco on the way. 

The little pooch was reunited with the actor after three days and Lee Min Ho was obviously excited. He refused to let go of him, even when he was asleep in the car. As the team reached the destination, the video gives a few glimpses at the efforts taken to make the beautiful video. Check out the video below:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/last-autumn-mk-ver1-lee-min-ho-chases-crew-out-room-he-sleeps-pantless-inseparable-dog-choco-578462

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I love watching the video - LMH is so candid! :blush:

6 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Good morning, chingus! 

I woke up and was going through my messages when I received the alert of the new LMH video. It was a great way to start my day indeed, even more taking into account thaf, after the beautifully made video of last week I didn't expect a new one so soon. 

Making a video like last week's takes a lot of time and effort and, with the new release, LMH and his team share part of that process with us and it is really nice to see the behind of the final product. Also, for a behind the scenes video it has also amazing images and photography at some moments. My willingness to go to Korea is getting stronger, I just need to convince a friend to go with me. 

And that sleepy and mumbling LMH, wearing no pant to sleep, lol. I laughed so hard at that. 

I got in time to see the chat, but not LMH interventions and also I haven't figured yet how to write in the chat. I hope for the next one I will have learnt and can contribute to the forum goal. Meanwhile, we will keep saying around here what we expect after Pachinko and hoping that MYM people will take our wishes into account. 

@Missprincesa, it is indeed - if you do it right you’ll be rewarded with more views. I'm glad that he expands his content.  You see,the content in your video is the most important factor in deciding just how many views it will get.Getting a lot of views on YouTube takes time. But, LMH got this easily & fast as that! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 5