Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes it’s amaziiiiiiiiing

======

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing this. This is a special achievement for the actors' social media accounts. He's surely taking over social media! He's indeed the first Korean celebrity to reach this huge followers on SNS. And now, he is also conquering the famous online video streaming platform, YOUTUBE.  :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

0004301726_001_20201102174155938.jpg?type=w430

Provided by MYM Entertainment

OSEN

Lee Min-ho, transformed into a content creator… Launched 'Lee Min Ho Film' [Official]

Input 2020.11.02. 5:41 pm

[OSEN=Reporter Jang Woo-young] Actor Lee Min-ho begins a sincere story about the'body' Lee Min-ho through the'Lee Min-ho film'.

On the 30th, Lee Min-ho launched a YouTube channel 'leeminho film' and released the first video to announce the start of full-scale content creator activities.

'Lee Min-ho Film' has only two episodes posted so far, but the cumulative views on YouTube and Facebook exceed 650,000 and 1.27 million, respectively, and are receiving hot attention from the beginning. Lee Min-ho, an actor who has been talking only with works and characters for 14 years since his debut, is evaluated as the result of the personal life of Lee Min-ho being completely conveyed in a friendly and private way.

The most remarkable thing about' Lee Min-ho Film' is that it is a movielog in the form of a vlog in which Lee Min-ho participates in the production process of all contents. It is not only to appear in the created frame, but to actively share opinions from planning to filming and editing, and to put the true and honest appearance and voice of the 'Lee Min-ho film'.

In fact, Lee Min-ho in the released video comes without a sense of distance to the extent that it feels as if he is talking and acting right next to him, making viewers confront another image of Lee Min-ho that he encountered through the video media. This is the part that shows his will to create a channel that directly communicates with his fans, which is why he is looking forward to the future story that will be covered in the channel.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho announced his full-fledged activities as a content creator, and at the same time confirmed his appearance in the drama'Pachinko' produced by Apple TV Plus, and is continuing his ten days. 

Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel received a silver YouTube button just a day after launch.

bae2759e84dd6d8334cc.jpg

Lee Min Ho also launched a new YouTube channel of his own called "Leeminho film".

More recently, actor Lee Min Ho also launched a new YouTube channel of his own called "Leeminho film".
In the first video posted on the channel, Lee Min Ho posted a short video of his own production summarizing his acting career.

71a3a3df529cbbc2e28d.jpg

Notably, the title of the video is Movielog EP.1, which hints at the possibility that it will be a long series and will continue to be published in the near future. And to this day, the YouTube channel also hosts a second video called Movielog EP.2.

60b8b7c44687afd9f696.jpg

It is known that although the channel has just been created, the number of channel subscribers has reached over 100,000 subscribers, in particular 125,000 after 2 days of creation, with a total of 253,146 views.

For this achievement, Lee Min Ho was awarded the Silver YouTube Button, the YouTube Content Creator Award. Of these, the YouTube channel, which reaches 100,000 subscribers, will receive a Silver Button from that platform. The silver YouTube button is made from a nickel-plated copper-nickel alloy.

According to experts, the transition from media trends to online platforms such as the YouTube channel is becoming a trend for all artists not only in Korea, but also in many countries around the world.

Duy huynh

https://m.baomoi.com/kenh-youtube-cua-lee-min-ho-nhan-nut-bac-youtube-chi-sau-1-ngay-ra-mat/c/36887043.epi

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm working now, not sleeping.   :)

C-Minoz said he's shooting CF. I think he will not post his Hansu look.

:issohappy:

It makes sense not to post his Hansu look since the production has been quite reserved for now. 

Thank you for sharing the information provided by C-Minoz. In my short time here I have already learnt that they have really accurate information. 

By the way, what is LMH real hair color? I thought it was very dark brown, like in TKEM, but I have read that is black. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you for sharing the information provided by C-Minoz. In my short time here I have already learnt that they have really accurate information. 

LMH posts schedule information in the Minoz Zone on his website:  http://leeminho.kr/us/main/index.php

Becoming an Official Fan Club member opens access to the Minoz Zone.  (Sign up will be open again next June-July.)

a2117427b1ebc45afb0f1f9d1ee4450c0f664911

Other extras are posted in the Minoz Zone as well.  For example, today there were more photos posted from Movielog EP.2--including non-blurry.  :D  And, in the past, he revealed his favorite OST from TKEM.  (These extras are not to be shared.)  :)

I encourage everyone to join!

:hooray2::hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, Nikaa94 said:

@Heretorant @scrawford @Min2206 @Layali@gtLmh0622

where are you guys???

Our Oppa has a new surprise for us!!! 

I’m going to wiggle alllllll night 

I'm here. I saw the Movielog for several times already now. He is so cute and playful. I love that he is doing things that bring some sense of normalcy in his life. Also, im in love with the soundtrack of EP. 2 Mlog. Been listening on repeat and it makes him even more attractive. Man with good taste of music is my weakness.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I got my wish!!! Thank you Oppaaaaaa

Lee Min Ho’s white outfit is for Hansu?? @Aleumdaun 

Oppaaaaa

credit: DC

May be , @Nikaa94. The first time Sunja sees Hansu he is wearing a light colored western suit with White leather shoes. So not sure - did they have sweaters like this back then? Has he changed his hairstyle for Hansu - I don’t remember what hairstyle Hansu has and have returned the book, just in case more Minoz are waiting for their turn. 

What was Hansu’s hairstyle? Anyone?

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

May be , @Nikaa94. The first time Sunja sees Hansu he is wearing a light colored western suit with White leather shoes. So not sure - did they have sweaters like this back then? Has he changed his hairstyle for Hansu - I don’t remember what hairstyle Hansu has and have returned the book, just in case more Minoz are waiting for their turn. 

What was Hansu’s hairstyle? Anyone?

The book describe Hansu's hair as "perfectly combed" He will be the clean cut type and Sunja can smell his hair pomade. I can picture it but not sure how to describe it, but seeing his last IG post, based on the book that is not Hansu's hair. Either way you know we all gonna fall hard for LMH's look as hansu before despising his character :joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, scrawford said:

....  Been listening on repeat and it makes him even more attractive. Man with good taste of music is my weakness.

@scrawford  you make it sound so sexy :naughty:  

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

LMH posts schedule information in the Minoz Zone on his website:  http://leeminho.kr/us/main/index.php

Becoming an Official Fan Club member opens access to the Minoz Zone.  (Sign up will be open again next June-July.)

Other extras are posted in the Minoz Zone as well.  For example, today there were more photos posted from Movielog EP.2--including non-blurry.  :D  And, in the past, he revealed his favorite OST from TKEM.  (These extras are not to be shared.)  :)

I encourage everyone to join!

:hooray2::hooray2:

I saw this membership thing this summer, but I did not understand the concept at the moment, because the fanclubs I know of don't have a specific time for sign up. Being honest, I am talking with the information I have from back in my teenager-fangirling days. I didn't expect myself to fangirl again at my 30s.

:Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1