Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

omg so handsome...loving the orange shirt and i want to cuddle him badly. I think they will sell out very soon ! 

isn't he full of surprises ?  we guessed a few times if he be would be spokesperson for Berluti....Fendi.....etc...but he ended up choosing a local brand. I salute his choice of endorsements , so unique and down to earth, and affordable for most of his fans. 

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  so not used to seeing the mini wiggle. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 2

i would wear that orange knit wear if I had it!!B) It’s so nice and I think girls can wear it too :highonflowers:  The orange knit wear reminded me of that pretty green knit wear Hoe Jun Jae was wearing when he was drunk :love:  That green knit wear was a bit fluffy 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho and orange color?? Wowwwwwww!!!! 

Pink, red, and now orange 

Ohh @Nikaa94   I just saw this .. thank you for tagging me! :love:

29 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

What day is today? The day I will literally die from heart attack 

can we get this exact same look and style for his next role??

It's a slow Monday today!   
LMH in white tee and the orange top are my favourites @Nikaa94 !
What a great sight to boost up my Monday!  

:Megathanks:

Oh my goodness!  The orange sweater is sold out @Nikaa94 !   - omo, the power of Lee Min Ho -   Companies , suppliers, promoters do take note - anything he endorses will be snapped within seconds , minutes!  

I like the orange LMH  but he also looks so GOOD in white tee.

Hope they will release more of him in WHITE   ... this must be for Spring collection.  

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I like the orange LMH  but he also looks so GOOD in white tee.

Hope they will release more of him in WHITE   ... this must be for Spring collection.  

Oh my goodness!  The orange top is sold out @Nikaa94 !   - omo, the power of Lee Min Ho -   Companies , suppliers, promoters do take note - anything he endorses will be snapped within seconds , minutes!  

Yes! The white and orange picture are both so good :heart2beat:  
LMH in white ,,,,, :heart2beat:

Of course, Lee Min Ho’s power,,,B)

His eyes are the point in that picture he is wearing white T-shirt, :cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

DChttps://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698202&page=1

The first picture is so good! Out of this world!! :heart: 

Masculine charisma, Comfortable mood and casual styles,,,,, wow!!! I love this,,,,, 

In future if LMH finds the character that he wants to play (realistic), I think this brand can become sponsor and LMH can go with a comfortable and casual style for his next role. :heart:

I was thinking the same thing @Nikaa94!  At least PPL wouldn't be so obvious.  And it's perfect for a regular guy character.  

Hey, how about if I add all those who post on twitter, and on this thread, to the first page for people to follow if they so chose?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2