Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, scrawford said:

@SophieH This is my first time watching his drama live as well. Like you, i can't help but lurking over to some websites and reddit page. I have been able to control the Lurking and it has help tremendously, but you know those comments are out there :(. Yeah, i just know realize how toxic Knetz can be and the whole Drama online community. I have 1-2 actors i cannot stand, like absolutely cannot stand. But, i don't go and watch their Dramas and nitpick and later scrutinized the acting. I just simply don't watch. and i don't complain about their acting ability etc etc...i simply follow those i like and one that i might be able to enjoy.

Yeah, he has a lot of screen time with LOTBS. But... i think that's Park Ji Eun writing for you, she really focus on the main couple. CLOY is her first Drama where i felt like i was somewhat invested in the second couple.

He will need time off after this. They have been shooting since end of October. if my calculation is correct, by the time TKEM end in June (considering no delay or extension) they will be shooting for 8 months. That's a long time. 

I think we do have a candidate in mind. hehe...

Little did they know, we love Lee Gon!!!!

Yes, i want him to do film, but i feel like Drama is easily accessible, especially with netflix. Whatever he choose i will support and if it is a movie, Hopefully i can watch it.

I will check out the video as well. 

Thank you!

scrawford, ye, it's been 8-mos. since it started filming, yet I heard that there's no script for the final EP. I guess the production team will continue filming until the week the final EP airs.  :blush:

• Like 4

I just come back from MinEun forum. Was lurking there for a while. 

And feel so sad that most people did not recognize LMH's amazing personality. That he is such a down to earth guy, warm, wise and mature beyond his age, full consideration toward others, diligent, cute and frank, etc etc. 

hmmmm.... 

I dont know. Just feel sad right now. 

:neutral:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, SophieH said:

Yeah I know those comments are unbelievable. But I still can’t help but reading them and my heart would ached badly the whole night. This is really eye opening okay... It’s my first time following his drama live I can’t believe how toxic knetz can be....and that really makes me want to protect his career and support him to the end. But then again I’m helpless that we can only support him from a distant and quietly. Arghhh being a fan has its internal struggles haha. 

You’re right I’m sure his time to shine will come. I really enjoyed LOTBS because he has so much screen time. It’s like the story is made just for him. 

I also have a feeling he’s gonna need some time to recuperate after this. What makes me even sad is he’s gonna take time to review scripts and plan things so we might have to wait a bit... I hope now that he is in Act 2 we get to hear his new works faster.

Totally...I’m rooting for him to find his true love and happiness....someone who shares his silence but stronger vision, who shares his laughter and accept him for who he is (feels like we have a good candidate in mind, do we?)

It does. 

LOBTS indeed was written specially for him. the PD is LMH's best friend from City Hunter. He and The scriptwriter agreed to make a special storyline that would explore the brightness personality of LMH. I read this story in between pages of this forum. Cmiiw. 

the Heirs also made for him. Even Faith's scriptwriter re-write the script just to adjust with LMH

And what I found special about The King was the fact that KES answered the question from LMH about character development with the simple answer : Do what you wanna do. This only has one meaning : big trust. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I still have confidence that Lee Gon will shine in "The King" and "The King" will be a successful drama. 

Writer Kim said the rating of first episode of a drama was according to actors, and after first episode, the rating would be according to the good script. Since she is top scriptwriter, I will give her a chance that she will prove that she will not waste excellent actor like LMH.
Don't waste his acting skill to say "the chicken is tasted good."  :crazy:  At this point, I admired Writer Park Ji Eun, she refused too many PPL to destroy her script of LOTBS.

Really I miss Writer PJE , Legend is a wonderful drama 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuiy78 said:

And feel so sad that most people did not recognize LMH's amazing personality. That he is such a down to earth guy, warm, wise and mature beyond his age, full consideration toward others, diligent, cute and frank, etc etc. 

hmmmm.... 

:bawling: me too, it makes me sad that people who don’t follow him have this whole different idea of who he is. 

Maybe you see me over there, I try to give my input on how our boy really is. He’s so unlike what many people think. 

His personality is something that makes him stand out from the rest. Once you follow him and know him more, you can’t help but love and support him. He’s one of the most humble actors and all of the above that you’ve mentioned. 

——————————————

@Joanna Alfson his smile can literally melt me :wub:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:bawling: me too, it makes me sad that people who don’t follow him have this whole different idea of who he is. 

Maybe you see me over there, I try to give my input on how our boy really is. He’s so unlike what many people think. 

His personality is something that makes him stand out from the rest. Once you follow him and know him more, you can’t help but love and support him. He’s one of the most humble actors and all of the above that you’ve mentioned. 

——————————————

@Joanna Alfson his smile can literally melt me :wub:

What? What is going on? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, yuiy78 said:

hmmmm.... 

Ya..even I felt the same. I think most of them are KGE fans who are discovering LMH for the first time. But their interpretations of him are sometimes so funny to read n sometimes its sad too ...

• Like 1

"It seems like I am your King" Video on Naver:

Number of views: 223,385 :heart:

Number of hearts or likes: 2078  :heart:

Number of comments: 572:heart:

Rough translation of the new comments. The ending of episode 8 shows how powerful presence of Lee Gon is and how influential and intense the scene is. Number of views and comments are great. :glasses: 

sky
아마도 내가 자네의 주군인듯 싶거든 할때 영의 놀란 눈빛 갑!당황한 표정이 되게 일감나게 느껴졌음ㅎㅎ

It seems like I am your King.  When I do this, Young ’s surprised eyes!

하이
내일이면 메이킹이 올라오겠지 스브스캐치님 저 유튭에서 기다리고있을게요
Tomorrow, the making will come up, Mr. Subscatcher, I'll be waiting in Yoo Yoo

나연
ppl많은건 인정하긴하는데 그렇게 따지면 도깨비때랑 태양의후예나 심한드라마들 많았는데ㅠㅜ 이렇게 재밌는부분이나 소름돋는 부분은 안올려주고 페북 페이지들 자기들이 쓴 글도 아니면서 맨날 후려치기 하는 글만 따오고ㅠ 내가다 속상하다
I admit a lot of ppl, but if you do that, there are many ghosts and sun descendants or severe dramas. All upset

star****
이게 지금 무슨상황일까 ~~ 등장부터 목소리 표정 카리스마 황제 포스! 곤폐하 신재 영 이장면 몆번을 봐두 몰입도 대박이다~~

"What's the situation right now?" ~~ Voice appearance from Emperor Charisma Emperor Force! The immersiveness is also a big hit by looking at the number 신 of Jang-myeon Shin Jae-young.

dd
이민호 저때 점퍼 멋지네요
Lee Min-ho, the jumper looks great    

yslc****
곤폐하 늠 멋짐ㅠㅠ

Awesome!

겨울여자
이민호가 아닌 황제는 상상할 수 없다. 근엄하고 묵직한 목소리에 강렬한 눈빛 완전 소름

Cannot imagine the emperor without Lee Min-ho. With a solemn and heavy voice, intense eyes are completely creepy

베스트
이민호 카리스마 쩐다. 글고 이세남자 짱 멋있다. 로맨스는 포기했으니 세남자 계속 나오게 해주세요.

Lee Min-ho is charismatic. In addition, Ise man is very cool. The romance has been abandoned, so please keep the three men coming out.

꿈사랑
진짜 이민호 현실 황제의 모습같다

Lee Min-ho looks like the real emperor 

신재는 그냥 서브남주, 조연일 줄 알았는데 제일 중요한 히든카드였다니... 소름돋아ㅜㅠ 엔딩맛집이야?
I thought Shinjae was just a sub-namju and a supporting role, but I think it was the most important hidden card ... It's creepy.

닉넴넴
역시 이민호는 황제 역할 찰떡이야 ㅜㅜ 얼굴이 이미 황제상임
After all, Lee Minho's role as an emperor is already emperor's face

hey hey ji
이민호 찐 황제더라...9화기대중

Lee Min-ho was a steamed emperor ... 9 episode 

grace
하트 2000 찍으니 넘 예쁘네요. 앞으로도 더킹 쭉쭉 승승장구하길!
 2000 hearts is so pretty. I hope you continue to win the king all the time!

jine****
이때진짜소름~~곤페하 목소리 넘 멋져
At this time, it's really creepy ~~ Gon peha's voice is awesome

한그루
이곤 황제 눈빛 표정으로 제압. 목소리는 또 얼마나 좋은데.
This is the emperor's eyes, overpowered by the look. How good is your voice again.

namc****
하~ 이곤 목소리 표정 정말 치인다
High tone expression is really hit. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

i've just read lmh×kge thread and i feel sad.  i feel like they use lmh for their fantasies? sorry i don't have anything against that ship as long as they respect him as an individual. 

he is much more than that . 

• Like 4

i've just read lmh×kge thread and i feel sad.  i feel like they use lmh for their fantasies? sorry i don't have anything against that ship as long as they respect him as an individual. he is much more than that . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I was really sad that fans/non-fans all felt sorry for LMH's unfair treatment by the production team. I even dropped tears after our bb posted the poem to comfort his fans. But I felt better after reading the comments of this article on Soompi.

Sorry that I cut short your post. 

What has happened? :tears::tears:  Did I miss anything??  I am still confused about the poem that he posted. Can you explain what the point is. When he says silence make you strong. Is he referring to himself? Is it because of the controversies of the drama? (editing, affair, Japanese controversy)? He is telling us that he is silent and doesn't complain about the unfairness and too many controversies?:tears:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, toramino said:

i've just read lmh×kge thread and i feel sad.  i feel like they use lmh for their fantasies? sorry i don't have anything against that ship as long as they respect him as an individual. 

he is much more than that . 

what has happened? :tears:

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, leeminhosny said:

I can't understand you completely. Did you ask this video?

No, I was not asking for the video. I read a post that said that there are 2 million views for King  on Netflix and I wanted to know where the person got that information from, and if the 2 million views were for just one country e.g. SK or it is for the total views on Netflix.

You sent me this link Swoon Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpiCK8c6PBktcxq7Az_t4RQ/videos

but I did not find the information I was looking for. I hope this answers your question.  Thanks for trying to help me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Sorry that I cut short your post. 

What has happened? :tears::tears:  Did I miss anything??  I am still confused about the poem that he posted. Can you explain what the point is. When he says silence make you strong. Is he referring to himself? Is it because of the controversies of the drama? (editing, affair, Japanese controversy)? He is telling us that he is silent and doesn't complain about the unfairness and too many controversies?:tears:

Spoiler

Didn't you find his screen times so short to be a main lead ? Why they were filming several months, but the filming schedules are still tight ? Now we saw in the drama may be filming just 3 weeks ago ?
K-nets commented that the drama's title should be "The Police - Eternal Police Station.
There were many Minoz visited filming sites, and they said the scenes Minho filming 1 or 2 days, but only showed several seconds in drama. :tears: He even got sick after filming the scene running with bare feet, it's in December and you know his legs. :tears:
One girl said she was attracted by LMH's pictures at white horse in the Ginkgo forest, she completed to watch all LMH's dramas and waited "The King". But finally, 10 seconds ?

Why there's not many King's scenes to show his suffering and pain ? Is it not important than KSJ's ? 

Non-fans felt it's unfair to LMH, but fans also felt heartbreaking that he paid so many efforts. Especially the major problem of this drama may be the editing. But if the final rating is not good enough, all the blames will be for LMH. :bawling:

• Sad 10