@SweetLullaby done. Thanks for pointing out.

@samaf i do understand about the business point of view. Actually I'm quite concern for her not getting new CF after her drama. I think she lost MeSense already, kwangdong was only for a certain period of time. Am i right to say the only 2 CF brand companies she's holding on to are Kolping and Daenggi Meori? And these are old contracts which are tied to Jump. I'm not sure how it works in the entertainment industry when it comes to contract renewal.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Hahaha! Our shipping is coming to life! Lol! I think that M guy said “you’re pretty” to her because of how she reacted after that! Lol! Just an imagination! :lol:

This event did not disappoint us! We know that it may take a while before we see her again! I’m happy that we enjoyed it very much!!!

We got a lot of good pictures of her. And this is one of my faves! Just so pretty!

20 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I like her friendly attitude even border to chat with that 'M' men n wave goodbuy to him.        supergal99 yes count me in, I ship them if 'M' is handsome! :D Oh! angel2013 is going to be mad with us! :joy:            

Uh oh u guys making my imagination gone wild again hahaaa...

2018 MAMA Best Couple:

KTOm2Lv.jpg

whBKmY3.jpg

LWOm1KT.jpg

O..kay @hola2jin JinMin or MinJin?? Hahaaa....:sweat_smile:

*whisper softly to @justright i ...prefer this Min hahaaa ops!*

Ok ok juz kidding ya... *no shipping here..tsk!*:tounge_wink:

5 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

She's already arriving in Korea... i thought she will spend a few more days in HK...

Omo... Welcome back - uri Top Star :blush:

Cr owner:

Spoiler

005N1ejqgy1fy7m22r6t4j30m80qggpo.jpg

@samaf @justright

I felt the same way about the photos at the airport. May just be because of the snow but they haven't updated anything related to awards or anything or the ranking.

1 hour ago, justright said:

Actually I'm quite concern for her not getting new CF after her drama. I think she lost MeSense already, kwangdong was only for a certain period of time. Am i right to say the only 2 CF brand companies she's holding on to are Kolping and Daenggi Meori? And these are old contracts which are tied to Jump. I'm not sure how it works in the entertainment industry when it comes to contract renewal.

I dont know how it works either but I guess since she didn't leave Jump before her contract ended, they can't force her to anything and have no say in her dealings. SOOP can cancel if they pay for it though (just a guess)

As for new cfs, I think SOOP is trying to change her image from the girl who can eat deliciously to something that will get her more diverse roles in the future (again, just a guess, hope I'm right) Beauty inside was kind of different in that aspect.  I don't know if any of you realized it but in TBI we didn't see her eating scenes, maybe like once? It's high time she did something different. That's what she wants to do too.

I think she may be getting offers but we wouldn't know unless they accept it. They're pickier than Jump ent.

I also feel like we should trust the agency more since she chose it herself while some big agencies were trying to sign her too. It wasn't like she didn't have any choice or anything.

Feel like I wrote too much lol here some beautiful pics of her to make up for it :)

Dud3ypWV4AAKY9s?format=jpg&name=small

DucldyvUYAAZB9l?format=jpg&name=360x360

DucmSjHVAAAov_G?format=jpg&name=small

@supergal99 Who is this Min person?? Lee minki ??:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

@supergal99 Who is this Min person?? Lee minki ??

Erhm...ehmmm... itz.... 

Spoiler

Mysterious Min hahaaa... no offence to LMK. 

Ok juz pulling yr leg. :P

Have u guys seen this?

Uri queen gets some love letters from fans:wub:

Don't worry too much about the ads. She is always getting a lot of offers. many many. However, she and Soop are also refusing. They were very concerned that the image of the ads would fit her and have a good impact on her. When she belonged to Jump, JUMP just tackled a lot of deals that had nothing to do with her trendy image, just something with only money (typical examples were Danggimeori, Korping, Messense, etc. They have too old images in Korea. In fact, most fans didn't like it either). Soop thinks a lot about the image of an actor. So doesn't like their actor doing for variety shows, and they tend to respect an actor's thought first, and don't force them to do what they don't want. Now her position in the industry has gone up more than before. Really. Not long ago, in a promotional pamphlet for the association of entertainment agencies published, she was listed as the representative 4 actors of Soop. After the TBI, she's been getting a lot of offers for ads more than your anticipation. Actually she received a lot of them after the TOL, too. Mostly, dropped. Bcuz she was in the middle of choosing her agency and there was a lot of concern about image consumption due to the large number of ads. This is something I've heard directly from the advertising agency and her people, so there's no need to worry about reliability. The contract is over because the she and soop didn't consider the renewal ever. for the above reason. Her ads fee has also gone up than before. If there are good and fit ads for her, it will come very soon and we can see. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

41 minutes ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

Don't worry too much about the ads. She is always getting a lot of offers. many many. However, she and Soop are also refusing. They were very concerned that the image of the ads would fit her and have a good impact on her. When she belonged to Jump, JUMP just tackled a lot of deals that had nothing to do with her trendy image, just something with only money (typical examples were Danggimeori, Korping, Messense, etc. They have too old images in Korea. In fact, most fans didn't like it either). Soop thinks a lot about the image of an actor. So doesn't like their actor doing for variety shows, and they tend to respect an actor's thought first, and don't force them to do what they don't want. Now her position in the industry has gone up more than before. Really. Not long ago, in a promotional pamphlet for the association of entertainment agencies published, she was listed as the representative 4 actors of Soop. After the TBI, she's been getting a lot of offers for ads more than your anticipation. Actually she received a lot of them after the TOL, too. Mostly, dropped. Bcuz she was in the middle of choosing her agency and there was a lot of concern about image consumption due to the large number of ads. This is something I've heard directly from the advertising agency and her people, so there's no need to worry about reliability. The contract is over because the she and soop didn't consider the renewal ever. for the above reason. Her ads fee has also gone up than before. If there are good and fit ads for her, it will come very soon and we can see. :)

Wow! Thank you for the clarifications :)

Hello everyone. I'm just a lurker here and just reading all your conversations. Regarding soop. I was actually happy and contented on her new agency. Soop is a good and big agency tho. They are doing a good job taking good care of HJ. You know, compare it with her previous agency, there is a big difference. 

Right now, HJ is getting so much attention she deserves and I am so happy for that.

I am so excited to what's coming next to HJ. Let's just wait and see. 

Nice meeting you all :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ya.. no wonder i am still feeling those HSG top star vibes :glasses:

Happy sun all!

(Pardon me - wont be coming online often - need to focus on RL stuff):tounge_xd:

Haha .. yeah top star vibes is still present, any way she is a top star herself so will be difficult to it leave behind. 

Now HJ going into ninja mode we won't have much news to update, most of us will also be in ninja mode :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hello Rachael Naag! Welcome here!         Samaf sad to hear its ab money from SOOP pov. But after what fallinlovewithHJ shared, I'm more delighted. Tks. Hope she nail it again for her next drama n more nice ads good things come to her!                                       supergal99 I know you. . you will go wild 100% if this is a shipping thread!:D MinJin sounds good to me. (I'm not referring to the M guy)lol! :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@fallinlovewithHJ thanks for your clarification on the CFs and Soop. If you've any more insider information, do share with us :). In my opinion, kwangdong's corn silk tea is liken to nongshim noodle due to the price of the product and the targeted consumer market. Daenggi Meori's shampoo products are so pricey in my country, not everyone can afford or willing to pay that price for a treatment shampoo. I'm not sure about Kolping's products and normally branded sports goods are not cheap either. I think SHJ uses it during her own travels. Btw, Kolping has very few followers in IG and recently i think they have an IG event/contest that need users to share and spread the word. When the fans refer to them as "old", i wonder if it has something to do with the old boss of KP and hanbok cf for DG :P. I encourage shj fans to follow kolping's IG if you haven't, to support her endorsement. As for Soop, no doubt it's a big and better agency as well as SHJ's choice, there is still a little room for improvement in sharing stuff related to SHJ. I'm very grateful to the dedicated fans who are very prompt in providing the latest news in social medias. 

@Rachael Naag welcome and thank you for joining us here. I think i saw your name in IG, if I'm not wrong :D.

@BlissfulMoments i actually like the range of Jestina's sunglasses but the price tags... 

Btw, is there anyone kind enough to translate our queen’s presenting the award “speech”? I wonder hyunjinlight has that translated too. Thanks.

• Like 5

@justright I  checked out Jestina products I thought they were pretty reasonably priced assuming Jestina is a designer label, their  product cost was lower then designer gear in my country. I do like some of Kolping and Mesense stuff, it's just a shame it's not available where I am, actually save me a fortune :D

I haven't found any translations of HJ speech yet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kkamong Thank you for all the links. I've updated the front page with the links provided. I couldn't find the full movie of The Peak either but I'ved watched it in full before, can't remember where i watched it. As for the movie Magic, yes, I've watched it before and it was a very sad ending.

@BlissfulMoments Maybe I'm not willing to pay that much for a sunglasses, haha. My specs with multifocal lens plus coating and whatever, already cost me double of the TBI blu-ray disc. I'm that weird, certain things i'm willing to pay for and certain things i'm not. How about Estee Lauder products? I remember Angel told us before that she had tried one of the Estee Lauder products (the one our queen endorsed) and it's good.

Christmas and New Year is around the corner. I may not be visiting as often as I did.

• Like 3

Hyun Jin's fan from weibo just posted e bookstore(where BTI shooting took place) owner blog . My poor translate: 'SHJ is my favorite actress, very cheerful n friendly. Stars that come here for shooting usually focus on their acting only. To them this is just a filming place. Not many realised this is a bookstore with books around. Those that comes for books e owner feel good probably being boss, n asked HJ any liking? HJ did buy books from e owner.'                       HJ never failed to impress people! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

supergal99 I know you. . you will go wild 100% if this is a shipping thread!:D MinJin sounds good to me. (I'm not referring to the M guy)lol! :tounge_xd:

Oh... ah.. erhmm... :grimace: o..kay....

Spoiler

NRfgOiT.jpg

Heeee... *flies off quickly*:tounge_xd:

vsYS1p8.jpg

Hi , Commenting from phone is problem for me because I can't delete this inst like  from my last post , 

I will edit later from PC  , please tell me how to do ?

You know recently I did read , that barley tea doing very well in the market , with good profit and it's just new product for the mother company they mention hyunjin in the article , they say the tea has been in Japan and two others countries beside Korea .

Good to know that Soop trying to change the images .

I was looking at SEO hyunjin post on Soop insta , i noticed that there is increasing in the numbers of likes ,for her last post pics I'd about +8000 likes , her previous post minimum about 2250 , before beauty inside , now her post can't be under 6000  likes in minimum , the last hyunjin Soop inst vid , is about 80000 Vue , one of highest vid for Soop , please continue to like and comments in the original source of pics of the news , also like Soop YouTube hyunjin videos , Naver , fashion account , click to news articles , small thing can make difference , this thing are all easy and free .

Merry Christmas to all who celebrity , I don't , but I enjoy Christmas atmosphere , to much red rose , lighting , shopping eveni it's  for tourists we still enjoy it too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3