Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this is gonna be weird. Months ago I watched this drama and was trying to describe it to a friend but have no idea how to find it, what it was called, just the plot. 

So boy shows up to tell two young men he's their younger brother. They be like 'wat?'. Turns out there's this experiment, he was at this hospital that made children smarter and there's this thing about jelly beans (don't eat them). The boys end up getting all hunted and even friends are in danger as this dude tries to hunt the kid down. Meanwhile he's not mentally stable and he was looking up a symbol and nearly destroyed a computer because it made him have a breakdown (he had a few of those over the course of the story), and the brothers are like 'wat why us?' but they really do care plus they want to find their mother. Turns out the kid was part of an experiment that is enabling certain people to take over the world via brainwashing so complete strangers end up helping the organization which is run by this kid at a computer with followers that basically lose their own minds.

Ring a bell to anyone? Does this make any sense. My head hurts from confusion and it's damaging my emotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a 2014 kdrama with this scene below?

The man gets out his job interview and find the woman outside waiting for him with his shoes on her hands. He tells her that he was hired and she congrats him. She says to him put the shoes on and they walk holding hands.

Please, help me!!

Edited by shfz1951

Late to the parade on this series as well.

It’s very heartwarming and has brought out many feels during a single episode. Despite the length of each one, I didn’t want it to end.

In addition to this, I added many new songs to my playlist thanks to this wonderful show!

I’ve added the other Reply series to my queue for later viewing, but are there other series that are similar to Reply 1988 besides the other Reply series?

VERY random Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKKS) question.  Does anyone know how old the scholar students are supposed to be?  Twenties?  Thirties?  Just curious if anyone knows or have any guesses based on what was true for admittance into Sungkyunkwan during the Goryeo period.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this here since I really don't know where else to ask:

I've found a clip of actor Yoo Seung-ho's 2012 appearance in Top Gear Korea but I've only found it with Chinese and Vietnamese subtitles. I don't dare ask anyone to produce English subtitles but, if a kind soul who speaks either Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese can help me figure out what they're talking about, I'd be forever grateful.

Many thanks in advance and a great day to you all. 

Question about dailies.. I was always under the impression that dailies run back to back... but I was wrong.. do broadcasting companies alternate on who is broadcasting dailies?

or do broadcasting companies take breaks from airing dailies? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am trying to Create a new thread/topic/post for a question but when ever I click 'Create->Topic' , a popup appears which has a 'Topics' drop-down but the selection in that drop-down is not working, hence I am not able to create a post,what should I do?

I even shared this problem with the technical team of Soompi using their online form, But I haven't received any reply.
I want to ask a movie related question, How should I do that?

@adamsmith2919 an srt file is a subtitle file. A movie file is a video file. Perhaps you're asking how to convert a soft sub video to a hard sub. Or perhaps it's a clickbait, considering the irrelevant link you added.  

@dj.soul, visit the SKS drama and ask mems there. They might help you.

@stargazer187 the dev team upgraded the site from ver. 3.9 to the current one, 4.2. They are fixing the codes and enabling 4.2 features. The lone like button is getting replaced by a set of reaction buttons, but it will take a while for them to fix the kinks. Do check our pinned announcement at the top part of the forums. 

@stroppyse, it would be better if you directly ask CamelKnight about this. Go to the problem solvers forum or shoot him a PM.

@bestbest7 she looks familiar. I think I've encountered her in a daily. Will try to recall. But can you give helpful clues on this, like the year you watched this show or where you encountered this picture? Thanks

@sanaeozora go visit the Yoo Seungho thread in the A&A forum. Someone might help you there. 

@staygold, will tell the admin. 

• Thanks 1