Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

On 10/24/2016 at 0:46 AM, lelouche said:

Is there a forum to post tv show requests or is this the right place?

i'm looking for a korean drama with a harem. male protagonist with multiple females interested in him. something like "boys over flowers" with reverse genders

The only one i know of & remember is Doctors 2016 

• 3 weeks later...

http://i67.-/2m5m35g.jpg (-tinypic...It seems like I cannot post the picture on here properly...)

Hello Folks,

Soompi newbie here. I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about products found in a Kdrama? I fell in love with the computer organizer in "Fated to Love You" and would like to know which company it came from. Perhaps, someone recognizes what this is? It's silly but that post-it holder is a lifesaver. Please let me know if you can. Thanks a bunch!

For more details:

Drama: Fated To Love You / You Are My Destiny

Revised romanization: Woonmyungcheoreom Neol Saranghae

Hangul: 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Director: Lee Dong-Yoon, Kim Hee-Won

Writer: Joo Chan-Ok, Jo Jin-Kuk

Network: MBC

Episodes: 20

Release Date: July 2 - September 4, 2014

Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55

Language: Korean

-CK

Edited by Celine Kamera

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I was looking at someone's instastory and I found this cute clip. I tried to ask the person who posted the video but he/she doesn't reply and it's killing me to know what movie/drama the clip is from so I hope someone here might know and help me. Thank you so much in advance =)

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/HBH90/Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-18-30-1_zpsvnqekb3j.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/HBH90/Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-18-33-2_zpsjsl9hdp7.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/HBH90/Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-18-19-1_zpsx3rpaer4.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/HBH90/Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-18-24-1_zpsfcm4dnm5.png

Ps I found the drama already. I thought it was a Korean drama, it turns out to be a Chinese drama called Love 020. Time to binge watching the drama. Thanks anyway.

On 04/02/2017 at 8:28 AM, jeijei said:

@HanieCullen Great that you found it. It's a fun drama. I suggest you also watch the movie version, which has by far better graphics and cinematography, though the drama's story line is much better.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I finished watching both drama and movie already and I :heart: it!!! I prefer the drama version because the plot is much more detail and fun and the hero is super gorgeous:wub: and he's cuter than the hero in the movie :tongue: but you are right, the graphics and cinematography in the movie is way better than the drama. Definitely recommending the drama for anyone who is trying to find a light romcom to watch.

Any historical drama about cooking or food related like Dae Jang Geum? or Modern style dramas?

I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Let's Eat 1 to 2, Legendary Witch, Baker King, Fermentation family that has some food related in it the only thing I haven't watch yet is the Feast of the Gods and I've read it is not that good is it worth watching? Or any recommendation for history dramas with food?

@werra

Modern dramas:

1. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

3. Delicious Proposal

4. Late Night Restaurant

5. Oh My Ghostess 

Bonus: Korean movies

1. Le Grand Chef (Gourmet's movie version)

2. Antique 

But why settle for dramas when you can watch the actors cook for real?

1. Three Meals a Day Fishing Village 3  -- my favorite

2. Three Meals a Day Jeongseon Village 2 -- check out Park Shin Hye's recipes

i need help finding an older cooking korean drama

i only remember a couple scenes

one of the main chefs made juk for his sick gf

the same girl was wearing a bucket hat and they ran away together for a short period

i also remember it was a competition and one of the main chefs was a bit chubby and i remember the girls father forbade them to date.

Edited by Matt Park

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Wellington and this is my first post here. Nice to meet you.

I'm looking for a drama that a watch some time ago but i don't remember the name.

All i know is that the father of the female lead is a airplane pilot and dies in an accident where some other people die too and all the blame is put on her father. The male lead is a Lawyer and have a sister that is a Judge(not sure about this). After some episodes the two leads start doing cooking classes together.

And that is all i remember, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest ina111
On 3/12/2017 at 9:19 PM, Wellington Henrique said:

Hello, my name is Wellington and this is my first post here. Nice to meet you.

I'm looking for a drama that a watch some time ago but i don't remember the name.

All i know is that the father of the female lead is a airplane pilot and dies in an accident where some other people die too and all the blame is put on her father. The male lead is a Lawyer and have a sister that is a Judge(not sure about this). After some episodes the two leads start doing cooking classes together.

And that is all i remember, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

@Wellington Henrique Welcome to Soompi! :)

The details you mentioned remind me of a 2015 daily drama called "Bird That Doesn't Cry" (울지 않는 새)

Hi all--
Am new to the forum *hand waves*!
I wanted to ask for drama recommendations.  Dramas I've enjoyed include "My Girl", "My Love From the Star", "You're Beautiful", & "Bride of the Century" and they all seem to follow a certain formula that appeals to me: sweet, fun female lead falling in love with a more serious, subdued male lead...plus a mystery involved, the answer to which can endanger the main couple from being able to be together...plus somebody's true identity is concealed in a way that affects the plot and could also keep the main couple from being together.  Does anyone know of any other dramas that have all of this as well, or some of it?
Thanks for the help :)

@northstar13

Annyeong chingu! 

Formula: feisty female x INTJ male + mystery + secret identity 

Recommendation

- She Was Pretty (INTJ level 7/10, mystery level  7/10, secret identity level 10/10)

- Personal Taste (INTJ level 6/10, mystery level  5/10, secret identity level 8/10)

- Legend of the Blue Sea (INTJ level 8/10, mystery level 10/10, secret identity level 8/10)

On 3/20/2017 at 10:01 AM, jeijei said:

@northstar13

Annyeong chingu! 

Formula: feisty female x INTJ male + mystery + secret identity 

Recommendation

- She Was Pretty (INTJ level 7/10, mystery level  7/10, secret identity level 10/10)

- Personal Taste (INTJ level 6/10, mystery level  5/10, secret identity level 8/10)

- Legend of the Blue Sea (INTJ level 8/10, mystery level 10/10, secret identity level 8/10)

Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)