Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

30 minutes ago, richelle said:

am thankful that ji min has CF's so we can still see her. She is on a roll indeed:wub:

@richelle, here’s the YT version of the “making CF” you posted above, for a bigger view. :)

And here’s another YT “making CF” of the same product.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

oh where is that footage from? I only know about them hosting BIFF together in 2018 :) 

This was during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards held in October last year. They both received the Prime Minister's Commendation Award.:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lotus2020 omg so cute :) Thanks! hope they get to work together soon.

I was watching HJM in Miss Baek sometime last month. I really love her in this movie. I am glad she got the deserving awards for the role :) Looking forward to her new upcoming projects. 

I was looking back here in 2018 time when she was promoting the movie. Looks like she was very busy with filming it seemed like as well :) Was there no official premiere in SK for the movie? I had wondered if any other people had attended. I was watching her interviews and footages for the movie. There seemed to only have been the press conference on Sept 27 and later those stage greetings starting on Oct 6. 

• Like 4

Thank you for all the updates chingus. How's everyone doing? I miss this family and Ji Min very much after a long hiatus. I'm sad to hear the productions "Here" will not push through due to the the tight schedule of all the cast. Nam Joo Hyuk will be enlisting soon.:cries: My high anticipations for this drama end up being disappointed. Why? I love writer NKH and all the casting. Guess we'll see no Ji Min soon beside "Josee". Hopefully she will get another great drama offer soon. I won't have anything to look forward too no more since she's the only Korean actress I love. Do you guys know when will Josee premiere? I just rewatched The Light In Your Eyes not too long ago and miss her badly. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lotus2020 said:

This was during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards held in October last year. They both received the Prime Minister's Commendation Award.:)

I think I am really getting old lol. Why did I not notice that you already mentioned that awards in your previous post lol. Signs of aging I guess hahaha

. They also both received the Prime Minister's Commendation during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards in October last year. They were seatmates and were enjoying the ceremony together with other actor friends (JHI was there too). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Lotus2020 omg so cute :) Thanks! hope they get to work together soon.

I was watching HJM in Miss Baek sometime last month. I really love her in this movie. I am glad she got the deserving awards for the role :) Looking forward to her new upcoming projects. 

I was looking back here in 2018 time when she was promoting the movie. Looks like she was very busy with filming it seemed like as well :) Was there no official premiere in SK for the movie? I had wondered if any other people had attended. I was watching her interviews and footages for the movie. There seemed to only have been the press conference on Sept 27 and later those stage greetings starting on Oct 6. 

Miss Baek is an indie film so promotions, premiere is not as generous as compared to mainstream films. Actually just for the movie to be shown in theatres is a already a big challenge. The movie took almost 1.5 years to be shown imagine. That is why our ji min is crying everytime the movie is recognized. She and the production team has encountered a lot of hardships filming and having the film shown. And because she accepted the movie to create awareness on child abuse, the more that the film is more meaningful to her:wub:

How I miss her. Especially when I see post like this:wub:

I might watch OSN again this weekend lol

• Love 5

Chingus from philippines, you may know who she is, Grace Lee.  She has her own youtube channel and was interviewed by the author below (credit to author)

Food, travel and beauty channel for K aficionados

By: Dolly Anne Carvajal - 2 weeks ago
Grace Lee (left) with momon her YouTube channel

Grace Lee (left) with momon her YouTube channel

Just like many Pinoys, the quarantine period has made me join the “K-drama Kulto.” My mantra now goes, “I no longer want drama in my life unless it’s K-drama.”Binge-watching Korean shows serves as an antidote to the stress brought about by the pandemic. “Ko-vid” (Korean videos) chases our Covid blues away, somehow.

If there’s one Pinay who’s an authority on anything Korean, it’s Grace Lee. I fondly call her “Yeppuda” (beautiful). She put up her own YouTube channel, which features cooking demos of dishes that we see in K-dramas and other interesting stuff. Hallyu-luia! (Hallyu refers to the Korean wave.)

Here’s my chat with Grace:

((skip))

What are the top 5 K-dramas you highly recommend?

Not necessarily in order: “Mr. Sunshine,” “The Light in Your Eyes,” “Dr. Romantic 1,” “My Love from the Star” and “Hospital Playlist”

((Skip))

If your life story would be made into a K-drama series, what would the title be, and who do you want to portray you?

“Big Love and Small Miracles,” starring Han Ji-min, because she’s a great actress. Since I was young, people would comment on our resemblance.

For full article, please find link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/entertainment.inquirer.net/382715/food-travel-and-beauty-channel-for-k-aficionados/amp

:love:  love it when she chose Ji Min as a representative of her.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Article from Soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410455wpp/7-concepts-wed-love-to-see-again-on-running-man

Throwback: 7 Concepts We’d Love To See Again On “Running Man”

((Skip))

The ones with the big name actors

While the definition of “big name actors” may be subjective, we’re mostly referring to those that are household names not only in Korea, but also internationally. Think back to Running Man’s heyday, where they would invite hugely popular actors that would otherwise rarely appear in outdoor variety shows. We’d have megastars such as Gong Hyo Jin coupling up with Lee Kwang Soo (episode 108), Gong Yoo trying to escape from a jail cell (episode 175), Kim Hee Sun as one of the Goddesses (episode 100), and Son Ye Jin turning out to be HaHa’s first love (episode 70). And let’s not forget the calibers of Choi Ji Woo (episodes 126-127), Uhm Jung Hwa (episode 146), Han Ji Min (episodes 105-106), Jung Woo Sung (episodes 151-152), Hwang Jung Min (episode 132)… heck, even Jackie Chan (episode 135) made an appearance way back in 2015!

Running-Man-big-actors.jpg

((Skip))

• Like 3

Below article from https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thejakartapost.com/amp/life/2020/07/25/five-k-dramas-with-female-characters-that-break-gender-stereotypes.html

TJP-logo-280.png

Five K-dramas with female characters that break gender stereotypes

((Skip))

One Spring Night

At a glance, One Spring Night looks like a typical romantic drama in which a handsome guy falls in love with a beautiful woman. In truth, it’s far from a cliché.

It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who is in a long-term relationship with banker Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-han). One day, after spending the night at her friend’s place, she meets pharmacist Yoo Ji-ho (Jung Hae-in).

Ji-ho appears handsome and calm, but most people around Jung-in think he is not an ideal suitor as he's a single father. Long story short, Jung-in and Ji-ho cannot resist their feelings, but Jung-in’s father and Gi-seok try to get in their way.

Faced with objections, the emotionally mature Jung-in is never afraid to speak her mind. She knows exactly what she wants in life and aims to get it.

One Spring Night also highlights the issue of domestic violence against women. The way its female characters overcome their ordeals can encourage women to stand up for themselves.

((Skip))

• Like 3

20 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Chingus from philippines, you may know who she is, Grace Lee.  She has her own youtube channel and was interviewed by the author below (credit to author)

Hi @tok-soompi, i had to google her as i am not familiar with her. she’s korean but her family came to the Philippines when she was just 10/12 yrs old because his father had business here. Basically, shehad her secondary and university education here. she’s a TV personality and interestingly, she was once in a relationship with our former President, Benigno Aquino, Jr., during his term of office in 2010-2016! I am not sure, though, if she looks like HJM. But, acknowledging her means she finds our HJM beautiful. :)

Missing her so much, hoping to hear news  about when Josee will be released, her next drama project, i feel the same as what  @Timestell said, sad about the postponement (cancellation?) of Here! I am new to kdrama but I’ve read that NJH is one great writer and also saw them together in the video of JM’s outreach mission here in the Philippines!

More importantly, i hope to read  news about her dating life:blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 7/30/2020 at 6:59 AM, richelle said:

I think I am really getting old lol. Why did I not notice that you already mentioned that awards in your previous post lol. Signs of aging I guess hahaha

. They also both received the Prime Minister's Commendation during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards in October last year. They were seatmates and were enjoying the ceremony together with other actor friends (JHI was there too). 

It's okay:lol:. Even if we repeatedly do so as long as it's about our ji min. Don't mind at all.:lol::lol:

• Love 3

@ElectricHearts Yes I do hope so too that they will eventually work in a project together HJM and KNG. It's another challenge for HJM to work with an equally talented actor. It's nice to know also that you have seen Ms. Baek. As @richelle said it is an indie film hence does not attract much attention. But it proved to be a real work of art because it reaped numerous film awards. Especially so with HJM because she bagged 2 major film awards-Blue Dragon Film Awards and Baeksang Arts Awards. What I admire with HJM, among others, is that she accepts projects even if it is low budgeted or not popular, considering her caliber as an A lister, as long as the content is good and that she can be an advocate in promoting social awareness on certain social realities or societal problems. 

• Love 6