Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

I think NJH is a shining actor who has been awarded some prestigious awards for his movie "The Great Battle".  I am so impressed with his acting in the jail scene in TLIYE.  His acting was so real that after the director's cut, HJM went over and comforted him.  

NJH has been dating Lee Sung Kyung since 2017, on and off, but recently has gotten back together again.  Thus can't ship him with JM, their age nor height difference is not an issue for me.  The Dazed cover page of HJM & NJH had my jaw dropped, so compatible even though they are 9 years apart.  NJH was/is a runway model afterall.  

P.s: it wouldn't surprise me a bit if HJM is dating a non celeb boyfriend. The idea that she has been single for the past 5 years (since 2015) is hard to believe, especially for a pretty lady like her.  

Where did you get the news that NJH and LSK recently gotten back together? Coz i was used to ship them before and NJH is my biased that I cant even know he's in relationship again. I guess I need to stalk joohyuk again. Lols

I hope Jimin eonnie will find someone who will make her happy, a happiness that can lead to a marriage. I really wanted to see her having a good husband and kids. I've been a fan of Jimin since Rooptop Prince days and used to ship her with Yoochun before even though I knew its a one sided love but when I watched Hyde Jekyll and Me and their BTS I realized that Jimin is more into Hyun Bin that time. During HJM days so many speculations between JM and HB but I became dissapointed to Hyun Bin at their wrap up party and his dating news. Tbh its really hard to ship her with her co actors you really cant read if she's in love or not. So since then i have not shipped her with any of her co actors I just enjoy watching her comfortably working with them. But still hoping she will get married soon.

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@Joombi same here. I already stopped shipping her as I know it seems it is pure work for her. I also think she has not been in a relationship for a long time. She seems very focused on her work. I am more inclined on her having someone not from the entertainment industry but I also think it will be a challenge to understand her work as an actress so I am also inclined in her having someone from the same industry. She will soon find her destiny I hope. I wish she get to meet the man who will love and cherish her:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Chrc, keke fyi NJH is 12 years difference with Ji Min.  :)

I felt Ji Min is quite protective to herself and as she said so herself, she will take a long time... so her love interest be it celebrity or non celebrity will have to be really patience with her to wait for her to come to him.  

I think be it PYC, HB... at one point, they may have their crush.  But they got "distracted".  As for LSJ, if he is really interested in Ji Min, then he is one very patience once.  Haha!  But he is actually turning cold to relationship although we can still see his warm smile when he is with Ji Min.  JHI is the new potential which definitely has his crush for a long time but we have to wait and see... cos it is only a year past after their work.

Then we have non celebrities and possible back of house staff which we have no idea.

Anyhow, she is precious in my eyes thus will wish that she will find a great husband that will love her and take care of her very very well. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

As for LSJ, if he is really interested in Ji Min, then he is one very patience once.  Haha!  But he is actually turning cold to relationship although we can still see his warm smile when he is with Ji Min. 

I'm with you, i like LSJ - HJM interaction, i think i'm the only one who wish to see they get together at the end.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Chrc said:

55 minutes ago, tomo74 said:

I'm with you, i like LSJ - HJM interaction, i think i'm the only one who wish to see they get together at the end.

I like their interaction too. I hope we could see them together again or can we have a variety show together with the Lee Brothers (Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin) and Han Sisters ( Han Ji Min and Han Hyo Joo). Calling all  K-ent producers.. Can we have this kind of combo? Lols Im too greedy. I really wanted Jimin to be in a variety show.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Joombi said:

I like their interaction too. I hope we could see them together again or can we have a variety show together with the Lee Brothers (Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin) and Han Sisters ( Han Ji Min and Han Hyo Joo). Calling all  K-ent producers.. Can we have this kind of combo? Lols Im too greedy. I really wanted Jimin to be in a variety show.

LSJ will be a good match for Ji min! He’s kinda cool guy, no-nonsense, US-educated, well-established in life and funny!

In 3MAD, their fondness for each other and having kept abreast of each others “life happenings” were evident, considering that the last time (and the one only!) they worked together was in Yisan (some 10 yrs ago, right?). Please correct me if I’m wrong. Ji min was also very familiar with the show. There were conversations about “being neighbors” “side dishes brought prepared by JM’s mom” “JM’s grandmother loves to watch the show”, etc.

LSJ is nearing 50, though, so I am not sure if he’s still considering marriage at this late stage. 

@tomo74, I will be happy with them ending up together, too!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

What does this mean? HERE is postponed indefinitely? :(

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003036404

The tvN anticipation'HERE' has become invisible this year. 

An official from a drama station said on a daily sports day on the 7th, "The drama'HERE (Gauze)', which the topic was drawn by the cast of authors Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, and Shin Min-ah by writing a play script, has collapsed this year."  

The reason for the production failure was due to Corona 19. 'HERE' deals with international non-profit private organization NGO stories. It is the work of writer Hee-Kyung Roh, who was interested in non-profit private organizations, along with the usual in-depth social message. It was postponed. This is because it is inevitable to shoot a certain amount of overseas locations in the drama story and development.  

Coordinating the actors' schedule does not seem to be easy for the production team or the time for five people to meet again. Dozens of scripts and drama scripts pouring in all of the leading roles. Given the time the ankle was caught with'HERE' in the situation where the next work is being decided one after another, the movement will be faster. Moreover, because Nam Joo-hyuk needs to consider military enlistment from next year, it is virtually impossible to gather all five people as'HERE'. In some cases, if you want to start shooting quickly, you have to revise the contents entirely and grab it in a direction that is not an international non-profit private organization and delete the overseas shooting.  

Reporter Jin-Seok Kim superjs@joongang.co.  

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

What does this mean? HERE is postponed indefinitely? :(

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003036404

The tvN anticipation'HERE' has become invisible this year. 

An official from a drama station said on a daily sports day on the 7th, "The drama'HERE (Gauze)', which the topic was drawn by the cast of authors Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, and Shin Min-ah by writing a play script, has collapsed this year."  

The reason for the production failure was due to Corona 19. 'HERE' deals with international non-profit private organization NGO stories. It is the work of writer Hee-Kyung Roh, who was interested in non-profit private organizations, along with the usual in-depth social message. It was postponed. This is because it is inevitable to shoot a certain amount of overseas locations in the drama story and development.  

Coordinating the actors' schedule does not seem to be easy for the production team or the time for five people to meet again. Dozens of scripts and drama scripts pouring in all of the leading roles. Given the time the ankle was caught with'HERE' in the situation where the next work is being decided one after another, the movement will be faster. Moreover, because Nam Joo-hyuk needs to consider military enlistment from next year, it is virtually impossible to gather all five people as'HERE'. In some cases, if you want to start shooting quickly, you have to revise the contents entirely and grab it in a direction that is not an international non-profit private organization and delete the overseas shooting.  

Reporter Jin-Seok Kim superjs@joongang.co.  

Sad but it is understandble. Their safety is the priority. I don't think Here will materialize due to the schedule of the actors. Now we can look forward for ji min picking a movie or a drama:) Can't wait.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I just finished watching Cain&Abel, I super love it! Both SJS and JM were perfect, visuals and acting-wise! JM was funny, cute&pretty in her short hair, unpretentious and gave a great portrayal of her role. The script gave all 4 lead characters strong individual storylines to which they delivered superbly. Considering that the story’s major focus is with the brothers, the writer did not deprive the 2 FLs their own niche in the drama which was coherent to the main storyline. 

@richelle, @tok-soompi, I am wondering why Jimin was good in C&A (2009), Padam^2 (2011, according to reviews as I haven’t watch it yet), RTP (2012), Familiar wife (2018), TLYE&OSN (2019) and there were also films during those years where reviews about her acting were also good - question nagging in my head, WHY only in HJ&Me was her visuals and acting not at par with those other shows. She lacked passion (uninspired) in the portrayal of her role in HJ&Me except maybe in the last 2 episodes, where she became more the JM I’ve seen her other dramas. Could she have been heartbroken in 2015? LOL!

• Like 2

Hmm... to me HJMe is still Ji Min acting but the writing of her character is really flat for her to protray her skills.  Imagine, she is suppose to be a circus ringmaster.  How many times we really see her work as ringmaster?  Zero, except blowing bubbles on the stage.  Unlike some who dislike her screaming crazily on the field after confession rejections, i thought it is hilarious.  Yet following writing does not follow her sass and she is just moping around.  1st and 2nd episodes shows that she is daring (ringmaster vibe) and can do anything to get what she wants but this vibe disappeared as we continues.  She is wrote to wait for her hero to save her multiple times instead of she save him in 1st episode.  Even the idea of she may fall into two different HB is weak as we all know, the drama protray she loves Robin more... the writing does not really shows much of her internal conflict of two different love interest.  Even HB's Seo Jin slowly feels like a plot device for Robin in later part of the drama.   Thus i agree that this drama is more for HB to flex his acting muscle but the story unfortunately is not tightly written and thus even his Seo Jin character fizzed near the end.  I felt she is put there as beautiful plot device character.  Note, her FL character and storyline is still writte much better than HB's albahama's drama... the FL there is really poor thing... she feels literary a "vase".  That FL does not even have any room to flex her acting skills which is such a shame.

• Like 2

HJM is always beautiful whether sporting short or long hair, black or dyed hair, but my personal favorite of her character look is Ha Na in HJ&Me.  I find her super beautiful with red/orange dyed hair.  Haha.beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.   When I saw the bts videos of HJ&Me, it crossed my mind whether HJM found HB attractive. She behaved differently around HB, more dainty, bashful, and feminine?  I can understand the rumors about them, visually they are stunning.  

I initially turned the comments on when.watching HJ&Me on Viki but I was shocked by the many negative comments about HJM. Then I turned the comment off so I could enjoy and focus on the drama. They mostly hated Ha Na character. I still enjoyed the drama in spite of the negative reviews.

With no definite prospect of Here continuing in the feasible future, who or what drama would you like to see JM play/partner with?   Lee Seung Gi, Ji Chang Wook, Park Seo Joon, Kim Nam Gil, and of course Jung Hae In are in my wish list.

• Like 3

Hee!  Before JHI, Lee Junki has a long time crash with Ji Min, thus will like to see them working together.  They used to confirmed a drama many years ago but later part Ji Min drop out.  Will be interesting if they work together.  

Kim Nam Gil, Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Min Ki, Lee Seung Gi, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Jung Jae, Lee Sang Yoon etc.  I also have a list of female actress too.  Ha!

I also want to see her reworking with Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, Lee Seo Jin, Shin Sung Rok, Son Ho Jun, Lee Byung Hun, Park Jung Min, Jo Jung Suk, Choi Woo Shik etc ... Ji Sung, Jung Hae In and Nam Joo Hyuk maybe many more years later.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@hjm_osn I think that it is mostly because of the writing and directing. There is not much ji min can do really. Sad that their collaboration ended in a train wreck. I think ji min learned that her character is most important than who she will be working with. The story is the most important and after HJMe, she has very good choices. I think she has learned her lesson well.

As to her next project, I am excited to know which project she will pick. If Here was postponed indefinitely, I hope Josee will be shown this year. It has been a year after OSN:(

• Love 1

2 hours ago, richelle said:

@hjm_osn I think that it is mostly because of the writing and directing. There is not much ji min can do really. Sad that their collaboration ended in a train wreck. I think ji min learned that her character is most important than who she will be working with. The story is the most important and after HJMe, she has very good choices. I think she has learned her lesson well.

As to her next project, I am excited to know which project she will pick. If Here was postponed indefinitely, I hope Josee will be shown this year. It has been a year after OSN:(

@richelle, @tok-soompi, @Chrc thanks for your valuable insights, much appreciated!

The MLs enumerated in your posts, anyone one of them is also ok with me. Lee Sang Yoon would be great, though! :) I got interested with him when I read that he has a major in Physics from SNU! (the “science” in me was intrigued! I have watched his drama, Whisper. JM and him had collaborated in a Mont Blanc CF before. But as @richelle said, it’s not the lead partner what is important but the storyline and Jimin’s role. She’s a versatile actress so any character, as long as it’s well written, will be well portrayed by her. 

My next drama watch will be Padam^2!

• Like 1
  • Love 1