Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest thowysg

dunno if i posted this in here before..but what the hey..heheh

0941fefd.jpg

don't they look good together??

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ryohan

I haven't been on this site for while, there's just been a lot stuff to take care of lately...

Good luck!

& i'm not surprised that kjh was not on the list...as i said before, he's not typically handsome...he needs some work to look great....

Maybe there's an age limit..lol.

hi ryohan...yup..our girl is a natural beauty...& i think she's beautiful inside too... :) oh yes...KJH wants his future bride to be in a hanbok..hehe..he likes her simple.....wonder why the Ent Wkly crew seem to know smthg abt jiji couple that we don't? even the MC teases HJM about KJH on national TV !...hahah..did u see this week's Ent Wkly? they covered baek sang awards..when they showed kjh & syr..the commentator teasingly said "hey, they look like a real life couple!"...then he quickly recovered and said "i'm only kidding!"...is he afraid that syr's boyfriend or HJM will misunderstand?? :D

I missed the Ent Relay (boo!) but I got to watch it via a link from the KJH thread (yay!) I laughed so hard when I saw this:

entrelayjijihp2.jpg:D

"Please you must put this banner on your show" :lol:

hi guys...also..noticed that Ent Wkly did not interview kjh & syr although they interviewed the other winners?? :P i was expecting them to ask hjm abt kjh cuz of CS nomination & other stuff...but i think the MC of Ent Wkly decided to keep mum cuz think he wld've received quite a earful from the teasing he did on poor hjm with kjh the other time.. :)

It's suspicious especially since it is the popularity award. It seems like they're laying low on the Jiji shipping for while. But the recent lack of interaction between them two kills me! :angry:

Hope you feel better!

Guest maneuneun

More sharing of her endorsement :D

This is another latest endorsement of Han Ji Min for a korea wine 'Yipsejoo'

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo_Wallpaper1.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo_Wallpaper2.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo_Wallpaper3.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo_Wallpaper4.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo_Wallpaper5.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo.jpg

HanJiMin_Yipsejoo-1.jpg

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for the pics, maneuneun! I love the one of her in the red bubble dress, it makes her look so slim and elegant. She's so lucky; I haven't seen many people who can pull off bubble dresses. Usually it makes their legs look chunky, but hers don't XD She looks cute in the pink too.

Guest clover4ever

yes, she is in 'jewel in the palace', one of the doctor colleagues of jang geum. incidentally i saw her on the kbs drama awards night. this girl should get a fashion stylist. she was wearing white knee length boots to match her white, strapless mini dress which doesn't wok. she looked ridiculous to say the least.

I am very happy to see many HJM fans here! I like her a lot. Hope that she can earn much more attention from fans all over the world.

Guest thowysg

More sharing of her endorsement :D

This is another latest endorsement of Han Ji Min for a korea wine 'Yipsejoo'

hi maneuneun...thank you! wow..so many from you..i'm lagging behind... :D but that's ok...i gotta jia you!....i've seen some of these shots before but not all of them...so thanks again!

Clips for her 'Yipsejoo' endorsement

I pity the guy in the clip :lol:

maneuneun...thanks again!..enjoyed these clips...so funny... :lol: i know..i pity the guy too...dunno what she was saying in it...but guess she's supposed to be drunk, rite?

hi hanjae...yup...you're rite...on those shots...she looked quite good even with balloon outfits... :D

hi clover4ever...welcome!

this pix is old but i still love it....shows how close our jiji couple is (or was??)

JijiCouple.jpg

dunno if this was posted before...Pocari Sweat Ad...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...8750&page=1

hi ashlee...& all jimin fans.....lemme see if i can do my searching again.. :D

is the one on the right hjm?

0001.jpg

think these shld be most recent Ent Wkly episode..with her hair all tied back..she looks gorgeous..don't u guys think so?

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0002.jpg

EntWklyGroup.jpg

nice Ent Wkly group pix...notice hjm's hairstyle almost the same as KBS awards... :P

Guest thowysg

hi everyone...i think the Ent Wkly producer really treats HJM like a doll..every week, it's a different style..heheh..here's another...

EntWkly2.jpg

Guest snowprincess

hi guys! thanks for posting the clips and pics!

i watched the making of the Yipsejo first before the commercial. her voice alone was funny. even funnier with the voices! :lol:

Guest baby1talk

Very classy indeed. I think each picture was meant to emphasize a certain product so it's probably unfinished makeup...maybe why Ji Min might seem a different...

Can't say I'm surprised about the beautiful faces listing. HJM has that natural beauty so she'll look good whether with make-up or not :D

Haha that's the video when JaeDong tells KJH's mother to accept Ji Min and Ji Min changes topic by telling him there's an older sister. And just like you said...she seems to know so much about KJH and his family :w00t:

I LOVE HJM in hanbok. I think she looks natural in it, she really wears it well. It's like she was meant to be wearing it and KJH thinks so too :). Gonna watch more Yi San for more Han Ji Min in hanbok :D

HJM still looks best in Hanbok, especially in that pink hanbok in the above pictures. :) HJM also has very light and smooth skin, so she's still look very pretty and natural even without make-up like you mentioned.

hi maneunuem... i'm also learning to photoshop..very slowly... :D u're doing well.. :)

I want to learn how to use PS too, but don't have time. I really want to be able to make banners and posters of stars I like and not have to request it from other members. :)

If not mistaken it's shown on every saturday from 22:05~23:25(Korean Time) on KBS 2TV channel and you can't watch KBS channel from TVANTS anymore now :(

Ooh, no wonder it didn't work for me for I tried to watch KBS live, it keeps telling me to install some program and log in.

Guest thowysg

Some pics of HJM in CF:

[Pictures from Hannuel autographs session:

hi baby1talk...heheh...u did the same thing as i did when i first learned to post pixs....u deleted the pixs after posting them here...i can't see any of your pixs!....u cannot delete the pixs..they need to be saved in photobucket...this is your photoshop lesson 101.... :D

dunno if this was posted b4..but here it is...they weren't kiddin when they said they went hiking....

EntWkly-3.jpg

here goes..i like this pix very much..looks like kjh is experiencing bliss from hjm's hugs! :P

CSBike.jpg

hi snowprincess & all jimin fans!! it's Ent Wkly 2nite !! 2nite's version got CS feature?!

Guest ryohan

Thanks maneuneun for the pictures and for uploading the videos. poor guy... :lol:

Welcome clover4ever hope to see you post more!

hi everyone...i think the Ent Wkly producer really treats HJM like a doll..every week, it's a different style..heheh..here's another...

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/thowysg/EntWkly2.jpg

I noticed that too... Well I atleast we get to see her in something new everytime.

i watched the making of the Yipsejo first before the commercial. her voice alone was funny. even funnier with the voices! :lol:

I agree, the dubbed voices are really funny but I think the ones with just her are just adorable! :D

It's funny how she acts innocent :lol: in the endings when [i think] she says "I did what?" and then "Oppa, you're hurt? Ah, eottohke"

I want to learn how to use PS too, but don't have time. I really want to be able to make banners and posters of stars I like and not have to request it from other members. :)

I thought the artwork forum would have a resources thread where you would find the stuff they use for making banners/wallpapers but there isn't :huh:

JoMaJa gifs:

4nicole0305bs8.gif3nicole0305cp3.gif2nicole0305yo9.gif

16nicole03051rk6.gif21nicole03051fv1.gif15nicole03051sd9.gif

24nicole03051bu7.gif30nicole03051ap3.gif23nicole03051nd0.gif

credit:naver

I missed this week's Ent Relay again, I hope someone uploads it :sweatingbullets:

Guest thowysg

Thanks maneuneun for the pictures and for uploading the videos. poor guy... :lol:

Welcome clover4ever hope to see you post more!

I noticed that too... Well I atleast we get to see her in something new everytime.

I agree, the dubbed voices are really funny but I think the ones with just her are just adorable! :D

It's funny how she acts innocent :lol: in the endings when [i think] she says "I did what?" and then "Oppa, you're hurt? Ah, eottohke"

I thought the artwork forum would have a resources thread where you would find the stuff they use for making banners/wallpapers but there isn't :huh:

JoMaJa gifs:

I missed this week's Ent Relay again, I hope someone uploads it :sweatingbullets:

hi ryohan!..thanks! so much goodies..hjm looks so sweet when she smiles ..guess cuz she's got dimples...remember before wannie kissed her on the lips when they were on his bed? he kissed her dimples first...so sweet ! i tot the commercials of her were cute although i have no clue what she was saying..hahah...sounded so "exorcist-like" in one of the dubbed voices.will it be too troublesome to translate more?

...i've watched last nite's Ent Relay...nuttin that i can really remember except a part where they interviewed the owner of a massage plc & asked her which star has the best complexion & she replied song hye kyo..should've said hjm too!! :D & the part where the segment host tried a massage on his own face...that part was hilarious!! :lol:

hi all jimin fans!!

Guest snowprincess

hi everyone! just dropping by this image of a young JiMin-shi. if im not mistaken, its from "All In"

82634020sq0.png

credits: dcinside hjimin

Guest thowysg

hi everyone! just dropping by this image of a young JiMin-shi. if im not mistaken, its from "All In"

hi snowprincess..thanks for the pixs!...think the first 2 pixs were from a music video or smthg..where she played a student...ya..think the rest was from "All In"....

hi jimin fans!!

Guest ryohan

remember before wannie kissed her on the lips when they were on his bed? he kissed her dimples first...so sweet ! i tot the commercials of her were cute although i have no clue what she was saying..hahah...sounded so "exorcist-like" in one of the dubbed voices.will it be too troublesome to translate more?

Oh really, he kissed her dimple first? I never noticed, I guess I'll have to re-watch it. B)

I don't really know much Korean but after having watched so many dramas, I've gotten to know certain commonly used phrases...so my "translations" aren't really reliable. And the rest of the cf, the speech was slurred so it's even harder to listen to the words :sweatingbullets: Funny commercials tho :lol:

Thanks for the video, they looked so cozy during the photoshoot :lol: but unfortunately it seemed like they were having a bit of difficulty getting the poses right cause of the height difference :huh:

Hahahahaha!!! Pretty Han Jimin! Love her.... :):):):)

Hi there! Hope to see you around more

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/673/82634020sq0.png

Thanks for those! She looked like a young little girl even tho she was already 21 at the time :lol: At around the same time she starred as a lead in a drama Good Person:

gp5zk9.jpg

gpib5.jpg

gp2on9.jpg

gp3wx2.jpg

gp1gn9.jpg

gp2eo1.jpg

gp04qi3.jpg

gp03rp8.jpg

^Doesn't the guy have some similarity to a certain someone? :rolleyes:;)

And ofcourse some Jiji-shipping:

csjijipictc9.jpg

credit:naver,daum