Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

hi snowprincess..thanks for the pixs!...think the first 2 pixs were from a music video or smthg..where she played a student...ya..think the rest was from "All In"....

hi jimin fans!!

The first 2 pictures are from All In also... her very first scene in the drama.

I started to notice her because of All In, I remember being shocked when I found out her age when she was doing the drama. She can easily pass off as 16 there, looked so young and innocent! I actually prefer her in the drama than er... someone else. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

The first 2 pictures are from All In also... her very first scene in the drama.

I started to notice her because of All In, I remember being shocked when I found out her age when she was doing the drama. She can easily pass off as 16 there, looked so young and innocent! I actually prefer her in the drama than er... someone else. :sweatingbullets:

hi & welcome princessrach....thanks for clarifying..yup..hjm has a pretty youthful look...plus she's petite..so much easier to pass off as a teen i guess..hehehe

hi royhan...i can't help it...i memorize all the jiji moments..both on & off screen... :P & yes..that guy reminds us of her prince & hubby-to-be..Mr Kang!! :P

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,hanjae,baby1talk,ryohan,maneuneun,snowprincess and all HJM fans!! :)

hi everyone! just dropping by this image of a young JiMin-shi. if im not mistaken, its from "All In"

%7Boption%7D82634020sq0.png%7Boption%7D

credits: dcinside hjimin

Omo!! she looks so young in ''all in''.. a pity that she only appeared in the first few episodes! she just look so young and pretty!! :rolleyes:

Guest kdramafeast

thowsy can you provide the link of the Photo? Maybe i can help to find the clip if possible ^^

Guest snowprincess

hi everyone!

@ maneuneun, yes he was naughty but cute! :blush:

@kdramafeast, the photo posted by thowysg is from the Capital Scandal DVD if im not mistaken. ive been searching for it everywhere but the language barrier is what it is. it would be so great if you could find it :D

@hye091, ryohan, princessrach, thowysg, hello!

she is becoming prettier and more mature now that she has lost the baby fat in her face. you can see in her tv apperances that she is trying out different looks and styles. personally, i like her look in her Sweet Soup photoshoot.

by any chance, does anyone here know korean? i wish mariella can join us.

Guest thowysg

thowsy can you provide the link of the Photo? Maybe i can help to find the clip if possible ^^

hello kdramafeast ...appreciate it if you can help find it..like what snowprincess said..it's a CS video launch interview or smthg..will try to look up that link for u again...if u know korean..u probably can find it alot easier... :D

hi manenuem...i provided that Kiss NG video many times..hehe...but i guess u must have missed it...yes...kjh was very cheeky on that one..made hjm blush with that telling kiss.. hahah.. :P

hi snowprincess..i agree! our little princess has blossomed into quite a beautiful and elegant lady.. :) & yes..i miss mariella's postings too..she provides the best translation..insightful and non-biased.. :)

kdramafeast..here's the link:

http://blog.paran.com/wakuwaku/24013356

good luck!

she looks gorgeous in this pix..pretty in red! hehe..what does the caption say? any kind soul can translate?

hjm-red.jpg

guys.don't u think UTW looks like someone? hehe...this is a shot of them in the cinema..think it's from the show..."live again" or "resurrection" or smthg...sorry..i forgot the name of the show..haha..

HJMUTW.jpg

her complexion is flawless!

hjm-closeup.jpg

i think this is the most current Ent Wkly episode..i'm gonna be missing it cuz i'll be travelling...appreciate if someone can translate..thanks!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9165&page=2

i'm on a roll here..heheh...here's Yisan NG's..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9168&page=2

ggrrr...why is she so pally with Ryu Jin?? hehehe..

HJMRYG.jpg

check out this link...look for gif of the entire CS crew...so funny!.. :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9095&page=5

Guest kdramafeast

kdramafeast..here's the link:

http://blog.paran.com/wakuwaku/24013356

good luck!

:tears: there's no luck for me to be able to find the clip :( Since it's from DVD unless there's some kind soul who uploaded it or else I don't think we're able to search for this clip :tears:

Only managed to find some additional of the photos from this interview

Sorry guys I already tried my best

KJH_HJM_1.jpg

KJH_HJM_2.jpg

KJH_HJM_3.jpg

KJH_HJM_4.jpg

KJH_HJM_5.jpg

Guest thowysg

:tears: there's no luck for me to be able to find the clip :( Since it's from DVD unless there's some kind soul who uploaded it or else I don't think we're able to search for this clip :tears:

hi kdramafeast..thanks very much!...good enuf... :) they look great together...don't mind if i post these in CS thread & jihwansarang?

this is a BTS of the Soju Ad...

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.pt...=all&page=9

is this pix new?

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...articleId=50192

fanmade CS video..of cuz, with a slight jiji bias...

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...articleId=50050

i like this fanmade video too...CS & jiji bias...with its own storyline..hahha..

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...articleId=49504

Guest ryohan

Wow thanks for all the goodies thowysg, kept me busy for a bit. I remember those CS bts pictures being posted on a different thread and I remember seeing the video a while ago. I wanted to find it again cause there was a part about the Jiji couple but unfortunately I haven't found it again, nor do I remember anything from it. :unsure: Yes, Han Ji Min looks gorgeous in my favorite color. :D I think in that drama, they really empahsized her gorgeous big brown eyes, just like the second picture you provided. And about her co-star Ryu Jin I think they were close in the set but in a sibling kind of way...

I remember that kissing NG being posted in a different thread (from my lurking hehehe). People were talking about how JiHwan stole that kiss and had that mischievous smile after :lol:

Thanks kdramafeast for the pictures, you actually found bigger versions of the ones posted before on a diff thread . They looked so cozy with each other in those pictures... :w00t:

I agree with snowprincess that the Sweet SOUP look is a good look on her and that mariella should should us :phew:

I watched that Ent Relay episode but unfortunately I still can't speak Korean. But the part with the captions on the screen is easier to understand cause they're good clues to what's happening. The part with her co-star in Yi San went like this: The interviewer asked Lee Soon Jae (who played King Yeong Jo) if he knew the woman MC of Entertainment Relay. But he didn't know so he said "Who?". Then the interviewer gave him a clue that her name is "Han—". After thinking for a moment he blurts out "Han Ji Hye" and Ji Min laughs in the background. Then he finally says "Oh, it's Ji Min?" Then when asked to talk about her, he says that he's satisfied with his junior's [which would be Ji Min] enthusiastic/sincere performance and in the background Ji Min says she's thankful.

Well, atleast that's my interpretation of it. :sweatingbullets:

I like her hair in this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rCZ79uR0T0

Guest thowysg

Yes that's the latest cover page of Han Ji Min for June edition of AnAn magazine :wub:

hi maneuneun..what a coincidence! kang ji hwan also did a june edition spread for AnAn magazine! u can check his pixs in the kjh thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...702&st=3360

Wow thanks for all the goodies thowysg, kept me busy for a bit. I remember those CS bts pictures being posted on a different thread and I remember seeing the video a while ago. I wanted to find it again cause there was a part about the Jiji couple but unfortunately I haven't found it again, nor do I remember anything from it. :unsure: Yes, Han Ji Min looks gorgeous in my favorite color. :D I think in that drama, they really empahsized her gorgeous big brown eyes, just like the second picture you provided. And about her co-star Ryu Jin I think they were close in the set but in a sibling kind of way...

I remember that kissing NG being posted in a different thread (from my lurking hehehe). People were talking about how JiHwan stole that kiss and had that mischievous smile after :lol:

I watched that Ent Relay episode but unfortunately I still can't speak Korean. But the part with the captions on the screen is easier to understand cause they're good clues to what's happening. The part with her co-star in Yi San went like this: The interviewer asked Lee Soon Jae (who played King Yeong Jo) if he knew the woman MC of Entertainment Relay. But he didn't know so he said "Who?". Then the interviewer gave him a clue that her name is "Han—". After thinking for a moment he blurts out "Han Ji Hye" and Ji Min laughs in the background. Then he finally says "Oh, it's Ji Min?" Then when asked to talk about her, he says that he's satisfied with his junior's [which would be Ji Min] enthusiastic/sincere performance and in the background Ji Min says she's thankful.

Well, atleast that's my interpretation of it. :sweatingbullets:

I like her hair in this one:

hi royhan!..thanks for the translation..rough as it was...still appreciate.. :) yes...i think LSJ treats HJM like a little sister...& ya..she did mention ryu jin is pretty funny but his role didn't show that....that's why they had so much fun on the set...

who are the "people"??? i think I was the only one who said kjh stole a real kiss from that kiss!! heeeeeeeeee.. :P ya...but not much recent news abt them now..what a downer.... :(

as for the hairstyle i like best on her...i choose between a natural wind-blown long-haired look & the KBS award babydoll hair swept-up look.. :)

so do you guys think the jiji couple arrange to have their photospread come out on the same edition of AnAn magazine?? heeee.. :P

think some fashion brand should get these 2 together for a couple magazine spread....so we can see jiji and their chemistry again... :P jimin will look so pretty!

btw..have u guys watched the One mum & 3 dads? noticed that the eugene character's name called Nayeong-shi and her best friend/colleague's name is Jimin-shi...it's a KBS drama..u think the PD is into CS?? ha!ha! :P

Guest hye091

so do you guys think the jiji couple arrange to have their photospread come out on the same edition of AnAn magazine?? heeee.. :P

think some fashion brand should get these 2 together for a couple magazine spread....so we can see jiji and their chemistry again... :P jimin will look so pretty!

btw..have u guys watched the One mum & 3 dads? noticed that the eugene character's name called Nayeong-shi and her best friend/colleague's name is Jimin-shi...it's a KBS drama..u think the PD is into CS?? ha!ha! :P

Hi thowsyg, thanks for all the updates! :rolleyes: haha! yes, i am currentlt watching three dads one mum! noticed eugene character, na young and her friend..jimin..emm, but the PD seems to be from Da Ja Spring.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest thowysg

Hi thowsyg, thanks for all the updates! :rolleyes: haha! yes, i am currentlt watching three dads one mum! noticed eugene character, na young and her friend..jimin..emm, but the PD seems to be from Da Ja Spring.. :sweatingbullets:

hi hye! you're welcome...it's my hobby now...this jiji ...CS.. kdrama thingy...heheh...3 dads & 1 mum is quite funny,rite? oh ic...i didn't know PD of this show is also PD of Da Ja Spring...i like eugene's other show too...the one with lee minki "i really really like you"...that one's funny too... :P well..at least ..they're all under KBS... :)

...wonder if the PD of CS will direct another drama soon? his shld be quite fun to watch...wld really love to see jiji couple in a magazine spread..don't u think it'll be cool?

Guest thowysg

I really liked her in Capital Scandal. It was the first show I've seen her in.

hi & welcome musicisourhigh!..we love hanjimin in Capital Scandal too! i think that's her best performance...

Guest thowysg

by the way..i juz wanna say that i like this look that jihwan is giving jimin in the 1st pix..reminds me so much of the way wannie loves to tease maja..hehe...oopss..sorry...i thought 1 pix won't make much of a difference..hehe

think these are from the AnAn spread...she looks so sophisticated...

jiminAnAn1.jpg

jiminAnAn.jpg

some clips from Yisan...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9295&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9300&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9301&page=2

look at her..so tired...

HJM-poorgirl.jpg

Guest thowysg

morning everyone...this thread has quietened down..hanjimin fans! jia you!!

juz drop a line or 2 u busy bees out there...take care! :P

Guest thowysg

hi everyone!..hope that jihwan will again ask jimin to get Ent Wkly to interview him..this time, for his new show "movie is movie"...wldn't it be fun to hear what they have to say about & to each other?? :P