Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest baby1talk

this scene was in the latter part of Ep 7, when kjh took hjm to the spot where he used to hang out with his brother. they had picnic there and played chess. :)

OOoh yeah, it's their first date in CS. :) After the date, wannie's car was dead and they spent the night together at the emptied house, right? Or maybe what happened during their 2nd date.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Hanjae

I like those kinds of hairstyle on Han Ji Min, the elegant styles really suit her.

Thanks for your review of Yi San and mention of her award. After reading that, I'm now planning on watching Yi San as soon as I get the time.

I don't think the starter of this thread goes to this website anymore... :unsure:

But I think there's a thing on soompi about switching the topic starter. But which one of the mods should we contact? Who would want to take over the reponsibility of topic starter?

I think you posted the same link, could you re-post the most recent ent relay pix one?

Anyway thanks for the links! I was able to find more videos thru them:

Sweet SOUP ~ Dress Code French ~ Chic

Photo Shoot - there's a short 10-sec commercial that shows before the actual video starts

Behind the Scenes

I think she really got the look of french chic right :)

Magazine Photo Shoot

More MVs with no happy ending :vicx:

Kim Tae Young - Requested Story - sometimes doesn't work

CFs

hi ryohan! wow...thanks for the goodies...think i've seen some of them but didn't post...i'm quite selective ... :D thanks again...will check them out later...i'll try to look for the link to the newest Ent Wkly...she's really all glam in this show...they really doll her up each episode...hehe...yes...once all made-up, hjm can look really chic...but like she mentioned during Ent Wkly last week..she uses body doubles in shows...guess cuz she's short, they usually focus on her face only....

Hi ryohan, I know, they extended Yi San from 60 episodes to 70+ episodes, which is quite hard to keep up. If they were to extended CS to 70 episodes, I wouldn't mind, but Yi San is another case since the main lead isn't KJH. :) Hhaha, I'll watch it for HJM, but it'll be a while to finish it. Thank you for the pictures from the show, HJM looks so pretty. I love the way she dresses and her hair style, very pretty. Hahah, if only the host is KJH, then everything is perfect, they'll get to sit next to each other everyday of the show :)

Thanks to you guys- jiji shippers, my imagination has been running like crazy lately. :)

I know, they are very close in that sense....she does know a lot about KJH's family, I guess she often gets invited over his house for dinner. :P

She probably call his parents " mother" and "father" too. hahahah

Hi Hannah Dear, I'm glad you enjoy watching Yi San. I will watch it when time permits, but as of now I don't want to watch it just yet because I know once I pick up a good drama, it's hard for me to stop. :)

hi baby1talk...i'm with u on this one, once i find smthg good...i'll want to finish watching it right away...marathon run !! :D think when i have the time, then will i venture to watch Yisan...hahah..true...best if KJH is the MC on Ent Wkly then we'll get to see them every week!....hehe...ya...strong feeling that she has met his family....think KJH is more into HJM than the other way around...can see he's pretty smitten with her...maybe hjm is juz playing hard to get... :D

this scene was in the latter part of Ep 7, when kjh took hjm to the spot where he used to hang out with his brother. they had picnic there and played chess. :)

hi dadedum..yup yup..that's the part..specially love it when he gently pushed her when they were on the sand..think it was spontaneous cuz hjm really acted surprised!

OOoh yeah, it's their first date in CS. :) After the date, wannie's car was dead and they spent the night together at the emptied house, right? Or maybe what happened during their 2nd date.

hi baby1talk..where r u from? from the west? cuz i only see a few of u around when i'm around so we must be from opposite side of the globe... :) i'm glad to be sharing all these CS stuff...especially jiji couple.... :)

look at this...hjm is posing..so cute:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...227&page=30

guys..is this photoshopped?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...399&page=22

hjm in short hair..she still looks cute...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...273&page=32

sorry if i posted this before...she's at the pool??

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...197&page=36

Guest Hanjae

hi everyone...check this out...cool! jiji on the same page!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimin&no=27301

another one of jiji couple!! the 5th pix is really of them, right? not photoshopped, right??

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscandal&no=194669

Not too sure whether it's photoshopped because Korean fans always use so much blur :P I wouldn't find the pic particularly odd, the only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is the length of her hair XD It wasn't that short back in Capital Scandal era, which is (from knowledge) the only time they would've taken an interview together like that. But then again, she could've cut it afterwards, for all we know, haha.

The pic of him whispering in her ear during the KBS awards = so cute.

Guest thowysg

Most Popular Stars of 1st half 2008

On the 15th, marketing research company Lee PR & Research Ltd announced the result of their popularity survey.

ACTRESS

1. Kim Tae-hee (16%)

2. Jeon Ji-hyun (8.5%)

3. Choi Jin-shil (8.4%)

3. Kim Ha-neul (8.4%)

5. Lee Young-ae

6. Kim Hye-soo

7. Han Ji-min

8. Song Yoon-ah

9. Kim Hae-ji

10. Song Hye-Kyo

Source: ISPLUS 2008-04-15

At least, HJM is on the list ! :-) pity KJH isn't... :-(

Not too sure whether it's photoshopped because Korean fans always use so much blur :P I wouldn't find the pic particularly odd, the only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is the length of her hair XD It wasn't that short back in Capital Scandal era, which is (from knowledge) the only time they would've taken an interview together like that. But then again, she could've cut it afterwards, for all we know, haha.

The pic of him whispering in her ear during the KBS awards = so cute.

hi hanjae!...oh yes..i noticed her hair length wasn't quite right too..but then again..they seem to have lotsa hair extensions & stuff... :D i think it's really them...yup yup..they were acting all cozy during the KBS awards...i saw the BTS of the KBS ..it was even more obvious how familiar they were with each other... :) there was a part where that cha song joo lady got the best supporting actress award..so they were teasing her & suddenly..someone (i forgot who..think it's cha song joo) pointed out that they were being filmed/watched from the back...so HJM took a quick glance behind & took her hand away from kjh's arm..heheh...the whole nite, she had touching him on the hand & stuff... :D

satisfaction/jessica !!! are u there?? hehe..if u r & u have the time, can you pls let us know when the CS interview took place in this link:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscandal&no=194669

wld really be great if we can find the video for it... :-)

Guest thowysg

^ OOOH, where did you get to see the BTS of KBS awards?

hi elaiine...i saw it in the jihwansarang site but it's no longer available tho... :( i'm hoping for another BTS of the upcoming awards... :D

Guest maneuneun

so quiet in here..getting lonely... :)

thowysg, you're not alone here I am always here to read every contribution made by everyone here.

Your hard work is greatly appreciated and of course to the rest here. Thanks for keeping this thread going and updated :wub:

I am now excited for next week episode of 'Yisan'. The long awaited moment of SY becoming the concubine is finally here :lol:

Can't wait to see our beloved SY cradled in the arm of her beloved King :lol:

Guest Hanjae

thowysg, you're not alone here I am always here to read every contribution made by everyone here.

Your hard work is greatly appreciated and of course to the rest here. Thanks for keeping this thread going and updated :wub:

I am now excited for next week episode of 'Yisan'. The long awaited moment of SY becoming the concubine is finally here :lol:

I love your icon, maneuneun :D It's so cute, I love Song Yeon in her damo outfit. She looks so pretty in it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll end the drama with them being a happy family or something, because I don't want them to show the full story (I assume you've read the full history that was posted on the Yi San thread). I'll be so sad if they don't show a happy ending.

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

ryohan

yes, I know you can switch the starter of this thread

since I have been busy, i don't know I can do it

is there anyone who want to be a starter of this thread

I'm sure we will have you with the updates ,right guys

and thank you for all the goodies

thowysg

wow thank you so much for all the goodies, too

you watched Ent weekly, and.. was there anything new?

it's next week, the Baek award, wow I can't wait to see them again

i want to see the BTS,too

babytalk

yes, Lee san has 16 more eps.

so it will end in June.

hanjae

you have watched Lee san

wow is it good?

since it's too long, I haven't watched it, yet

and I don't really like her co-star.

hi maneuneun, elaiine

Guest maneuneun

I love your icon, maneuneun :D It's so cute, I love Song Yeon in her damo outfit. She looks so pretty in it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll end the drama with them being a happy family or something, because I don't want them to show the full story (I assume you've read the full history that was posted on the Yi San thread). I'll be so sad if they don't show a happy ending.

Yes I am praying that the drama will end with happy ending

and not showing how we lost SY and her kids according to the hitory

:(

hanjae

you have watched Lee san

wow is it good?

I am fine with her co-star despite that some fans always make bias critism on Han Ji Min not based on fact :sweatingbullets:

He's a great actor and I respect him with his great performance there :D

Guest ashleesimpson

I am fine with her co-star despite that some fans always make bias critism on Han Ji Min not based on fact :sweatingbullets:

He's a great actor and I respect him with his great performance there :D

that's why I don't like them together.

maneuneun, I find your ava cute,too

Guest ryohan

ashleesimpson

So you really can switch the starter then? So who wants to be the new starter of this thread? IF no one else wants to be the new topic starter then I'll volunteer since I'm done with school this week anyway and will have some free time.

thowysg

How do you watch ent weekly? And is it the latest episodes that you watch? When does she use body doubles? Like in CFs?

Thanks for your neverending supply of links!

I think the 5th pic of jiji couple in an interview coud be photoshopped because I think the perspective is a bit off and Ji Hwan has lighting on his left side while Ji Min who's beside him doesn't. And like Hanjae mentioned about her hair length. But it's all hard to tell cause the pic is a bit blurry.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! Although, be careful coz I think there's a rule about irrelevant posts to be considered as spam. But I think you provide so much contribution so that shouldn't matter anymore :lol:

Hanjae

The pic of him whispering in her ear, at first glance I thought that they were kissing. :sweatingbullets:

Though I'm still only at the earlier episodes, I'm also hoping for a happy ending ending. After all, one of the main story is about their romance.

As for Lee Seo Jin, I also think he's a good actor but it's unfair that the pairing has led to the bashing of our favorite damo.

Some pictures:

8f0d70f03ea30bcd7931aa8tl4.th.jpg9372e12456250d0f4d088d6do0.th.jpg354342902196d783a977a48dv8.th.jpg3f5be3c478d0e7a78226ac8lb9.th.jpg

From her drama "Good Person". In a wedding dress, sort of like a preview for KJH :P

photopeople888356636l8aai5.th.jpg

Wow, she looks beautiful even when crying. :sweatingbullets: From the movie Blue Swallow. Has anyone seen this movie? I'm thinking of watching it but I'm not sure

credit:baidu

Guest ashleesimpson

ryohan

it's great to hear that you can do it

GOOD PERSON, I have never heard of that drama,

wow she wore a wedding dress

I wonder who her husband is?

thank you for the pics

what you thought they were kissing

OH my...

hehe, but I would like to see them kiss too,hehe

Guest thowysg

hi everybody !!! hi maneuneun...haha..that's good to know...when i have the time, i'll try to post in here..i enjoy it so it's not work at all..not to worry.... :) i've yet to venture to watch Yisan..in time..in time..i will...it's juz sooo loonnggg...heheh...but i'm sure it's good..

hi all

thowysg

wow thank you so much for all the goodies, too

you watched Ent weekly, and.. was there anything new?

it's next week, the Baek award, wow I can't wait to see them again

i want to see the BTS,too

hanjae

you have watched Lee san

wow is it good?

hi ashlee! you're welcome..i only can do that on the wkends.. :) over here, Ent Wkly is on Monday so that's 2moro!..so i'll let you know the day after if there's anything juicy...hopefully...they can do a feature of kjh in japan..heard he's there now...then he can pass messages to hjm again during the show... :D yes...i hope to see BTS of the upcoming award..that's when they let their guard down & we can spot if there's anything between them... :D oh yes...which co-star of HJM don't u like?? that lee seo jin guy?

ashleesimpson

So you really can switch the starter then? So who wants to be the new starter of this thread? IF no one else wants to be the new topic starter then I'll volunteer since I'm done with school this week anyway and will have some free time.

thowysg

How do you watch ent weekly? And is it the latest episodes that you watch? When does she use body doubles? Like in CFs?

Thanks for your neverending supply of links!

I think the 5th pic of jiji couple in an interview coud be photoshopped because I think the perspective is a bit off and Ji Hwan has lighting on his left side while Ji Min who's beside him doesn't. And like Hanjae mentioned about her hair length. But it's all hard to tell cause the pic is a bit blurry.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! Although, be careful coz I think there's a rule about irrelevant posts to be considered as spam. But I think you provide so much contribution so that shouldn't matter anymore :lol:

Hanjae

The pic of him whispering in her ear, at first glance I thought that they were kissing. :sweatingbullets:

Though I'm still only at the earlier episodes, I'm also hoping for a happy ending ending. After all, one of the main story is about their romance.

As for Lee Seo Jin, I also think he's a good actor but it's unfair that the pairing has led to the bashing of our favorite damo.

Some pictures:

From her drama "Good Person". In a wedding dress, sort of like a preview for KJH :P

Wow, she looks beautiful even when crying. :sweatingbullets: From the movie Blue Swallow. Has anyone seen this movie? I'm thinking of watching it but I'm not sure

credit:baidu

hi ryohan! thanks for being the starter of this thread...gotta get hjm recognized & talked about again...thanks for your comments on the pix...wow..u're really detailed & observant.....what's with the lighting & all...ya..the pix is abit blurry....but i tink it's a past CS interview...i've been trying to search for a video of it...there's another video of another CS interview with the 2nd couple as well...where they were all in black..no one has posted the video for it yet..that shld be quite interesting cuz all of them were laughing...muz have been a fun interview...& oh my..was i spamming??

hanjae..ashlee...who's kissing who?? u guys talking abt Yisan? ya..hjm will make a beautiful bride...that pix is a good preview for KJH...but i think the outfits they wore to the KBS topped it off!...they're as good as married!... :lol: yes..she cries beautifully....especially remember their first kiss in CS...she looked so adorable...like a doll...with tears rolling down her face, kjh can't help but kiss her! :D

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

yes, i don't really like her co-star in Lee San

because of him she may gain some anti-fans

and I don't really like his look,too

hanjae saw the BTS's pics of KBS award of Wannie and Maja

he was wispering in her ear, but hanjae thought he was kissking,hehe

I would like to see them kissing,too

but too bad, it's not time yet

so quiet in here..getting lonely..

thowysg hehe Cheer up!!!! I see that there're some fans very enthusiastic, some fans are always with u, with unnie HJM.

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg

yes, i don't really like her co-star in Lee San

because of him she may gain some anti-fans

and I don't really like his look,too

hanjae saw the BTS's pics of KBS award of Wannie and Maja

he was wispering in her ear, but hanjae thought he was kissking,hehe

I would like to see them kissing,too

but too bad, it's not time yet

hi ashlee....oh ic what u mean...cuz the lee seo jin guy goin to get married so his fans didn't like him acting close to hjm, right? cuz his fans like his fiancee very much ..that's why..i saw her BTS with lee seo jin too..nahh..i tink they were professional...i didn't get the feeling that they were flirting...i tried watching all the BTS of HJM's other shows juz to see if she had such great chemistry with her other male co-stars...nahhh..her BEST MAN is still KJH !!! :D

hahah...ok...ya...they were getting all cozy...forgot they had a camera focused on them from the back.. :D they already saw them kiss a few times on screen...yup..he needs to give her a real peck on her lips to show the world they're together ! :lol: oh yes...i was too tired when i posted yesterday...Ent Wkly is every monday over here...heheh...so it's 2moro...not today like i said yesterday..did i confuse u more?? :P

thowysg hehe Cheer up!!!! I see that there're some fans very enthusiastic, some fans are always with u, with unnie HJM.

hi bich...thanks!...i know HJM has lotsa fans out there...some busier than others ..that's all... :)

hi hye..hanjae..and all hjm fans!! oh yes..ryohan...about the bodydouble...hjm talked abt using bodydouble in last week's episode of Ent Wkly..i don't recall seeing any example of that...

ok folks...gotta start searching for new stuff again... :D

this is a cute pix of wannie dreaming of hjm & him at the KBS awards..hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...5259&page=2