Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest ryohan

Hi thowysg I also like her KBS award hair, it was so fantastical like as if she was a character from a fairy tale. Thanks for the pics from the AnAn magazine. Is there any pictures from the actual magazines? like a photospread/scans?

Hi musicisourhigh, it was also the first show I first saw her in. Please also visit the CS thread

Song Yeon gifs:

yisansongyeonuv3.gif

yisansongyeon2qw2.gifyisansongyeon4pw6.gifyisansongyeon5lj8.gifyisansongyeon6ig8.gifyisansongyeon3gi5.gif

credit:naver

I like her role in this one, even tho her role takes the backseat most of the time. Although when needed, such as when she has to stand up for the king, she does rise up to the occasion. Also, the ancient traditional ways requires her role to be formal most of the times which reminds me of her role in CS which makes me like it even more.:lol: I can't really provide a more comprehensive review since I'm still in the earlier episodes. (it's my first try at a sageuk so I'm a bit slow at going thru it) But I must say that Han Ji Min looks really beautiful in the various hanboks :w00t:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

AnAn Magazine June edition

thanks, maneuneun! ryohan..there! u have them!.. :P & yes...hjm looks best in hanbok..she just has that kinda face....& also, cuz she's short..it doesn't show..hehe...& yes..think her outfit and hairstyle that nite during KBS awards ..they were supposed to be compatiable with jihwan's black tux...altho can't say much for his hairdo that nite..bushy hair as someone in his thread said..hahha .. :P guess it's a coupling thingy that they do so that fans will root for them..cuz kjh & syr also dressed to match during the BS awards...

don't u guys think it's a freakin coincidence that kangjihwan is also in the same spread???

Guest maneuneun

hmmm just a simple brief translation of an article I read from a chinese web.

Taiwan press visited the filming site of Yisan on the 22nd May and interviewed the casts.

In one of the articles it mentioned that Han Ji Min only sleep for two hours on the day before :tears: and is envy with the newly wed Park Eun-Hye and hope to find a nice guy soon :D . It also revealed that she's now single without a BF :tears:

But it also revealed in the article that her love astrology(hope I didn use the wrong word here :D ) is not losing to her co-star who's attached as everybody witnesses her busying messaging once there's a free slot :lol:

Yisan group will be invited to Taiwan in the mid of June to promote the drama which is airing in Taiwan now.

(sorry for the poor translation :wub: )

Guest yangpa

A big hello to everyone! *waves frantically* Been a long time since i last post :blush:

maneuneun and thowysg, thanks for the beautiful photos of ji min! She looks fab in the spread photos! :D

ryohan, thanks for the gifs...:D

hi everyone!..hope that jihwan will again ask jimin to get Ent Wkly to interview him..this time, for his new show "movie is movie"...wldn't it be fun to hear what they have to say about & to each other?? :P

Haha, i would like that too! And this time it will be better if they send ji min herself, lol!

thanks, maneuneun! ryohan..there! u have them!.. :P & yes...hjm looks best in hanbok..she just has that kinda face....& also, cuz she's short..it doesn't show..hehe...& yes..think her outfit and hairstyle that nite during KBS awards ..they were supposed to be compatiable with jihwan's black tux...altho can't say much for his hairdo that nite..bushy hair as someone in his thread said..hahha .. :P guess it's a coupling thingy that they do so that fans will root for them..cuz kjh & syr also dressed to match during the BS awards...

don't u guys think it's a freakin coincidence that kangjihwan is also in the same spread???

HanJiMin_AnAn-1copy.jpg

More coincidental that their names are just right above and below each other's!!! The magazine editors must know something...hmm... :lol:

Oh, and i recently started watching Yi San, but i think it's pretty boring at the start, just wondering if it will get better...?

Guest thowysg

Taiwan press visited the filming site of Yisan on the 22nd May and interviewed the casts.

In one of the articles it mentioned that Han Ji Min only sleep for two hours on the day before :tears: and is envy with the newly wed Park Eun-Hye and hope to find a nice guy soon :D . It also revealed that she's now single without a BF :tears:

But it also revealed in the article that her love astrology(hope I didn use the wrong word here :D ) is not losing to her co-star who's attached as everybody witnesses her busying messaging once there's a free slot :lol:

Yisan group will be invited to Taiwan in the mid of June to promote the drama which is airing in Taiwan now.

hi maneunuen...thanks very much!...think all these actors & actresses go thru really tight schedules when they film...to cut costs & stuff...muz say most korean actors & actresses are very committed to their craft so they go all out....ya..poor jimin is always lacking in sleep..luckily...she doesn't have eye bags nor dark circles....oh well..even if she's already attached...i doubt she'll reveal unless she's caught dating..heheh.. :P yes, she definitely needs to jia you!! she's bz messenging??? hmmmm...hope it's to mr kang....like i mentioned, i saw jihwan messenging during the BS awards too...no doubt to our jimin-shi.. :D

A big hello to everyone! *waves frantically* Been a long time since i last post :blush:

maneuneun and thowysg, thanks for the beautiful photos of ji min! She looks fab in the spread photos! :D

Haha, i would like that too! And this time it will be better if they send ji min herself, lol!

More coincidental that their names are just right above and below each other's!!! The magazine editors must know something...hmm... :lol:

Oh, and i recently started watching Yi San, but i think it's pretty boring at the start, just wondering if it will get better...?

hi yangpa..wooahhh...gotta post this pix over to other relevant threads to show the amazing coincidence in their names.. :P i honestly think there's smthg going on between these 2 ...hard to "catch" them cuz they're too busy with their own schedules...soon..i think soon they'll be caught! :) & of cuz, will definitely keel over with joy if jimin was to interview jihwan herself!.. :P

Jimin-Sexy.jpg

Jimin-Sleepy.jpg

she's so funny...comparing her pregnant tummy with this guy... :P

Jimin-Funny.jpg

cool photoshopping pix.. :P

Jiji-PS.jpg

think this is the latest Ent Wkly..like her red dress...looks classy...:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9468&page=3

hi guys..i'm gonna miss Ent Wkly again this week..:( .if there's anything interesting..pls shout out!...thanks!

Guest Hanjae

Song Yeon gifs:

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1360/yisansongyeonuv3.gif

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2561/yi...ongyeon2qw2.gif

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3090/yi...ongyeon4pw6.gif

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1615/yi...ongyeon5lj8.gif

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9213/yi...ongyeon6ig8.gif

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3251/yi...ongyeon3gi5.gif

credit:naver

I like her role in this one, even tho her role takes the backseat most of the time. Although when needed, such as when she has to stand up for the king, she does rise up to the occasion. Also, the ancient traditional ways requires her role to be formal most of the times which reminds me of her role in CS which makes me like it even more.:lol: I can't really provide a more comprehensive review since I'm still in the earlier episodes. (it's my first try at a sageuk so I'm a bit slow at going thru it) But I must say that Han Ji Min looks really beautiful in the various hanboks :w00t:

Thanks for the pretty Song Yeon gifs, ryohan! Her role in Yi San is my favourite from her so far; she looks elegant and stunning in the clothes (particularly in the pink hanbok she dons when she moves into the palace), and her character's hardworking and intelligent, so it's really easy to like her. Since it's an epic historical drama, it's hard to expect her to appear as often as we'd like, but her character's fairly important to the plot, and the scenes depicting her trials and triumphs in the Bureau are always enjoyable :D It annoys me when some of the other characters look down on her because she's lowborn, but in one of the recent episodes, she totally steps up to show them who's boss. Awesome stuff.

Whoa, two hours? I heard she fainted a while back from exhaustion; hope she grabs some sleep so that it doesn't happen again! I was watching the MBC Section TV clip showing the filming of Yi San, and the cast looks like they're having fun, though. Love the part where Han Ji Min got into the palanquin and the four men couldn't lift it, LOL. You could hear her squeaking in surprise from inside the thing. The guy was asking her what she ate that day, haha. She seems to be getting along very well with Lee Seo Jin, too.

Has anyone watched the two Drama City episodes starring HJM, "Memory" and "deja vu"? There's an English hardsubbed TV-rip from KBS America for "deja vu" that I haven't managed to get a hold of since the torrents over at D-addicts are dead, but I downloaded the HQ raw of "Memory" from creidesca's CB. It looks really pretty and her hair's short and curly like the do she had in Korea Secret Agency (not my favourite hairstyle, but still cute). Didn't have the faintest clue what the story was about, though. Has anyone seen it and knows what happens? Seems to be related with her memory of the guy who gave her the blue necklace, but him coming back and going away again at the end confused me.

Guest Hanjae

hi hanjae....think this is the Yisan interview u talked about...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9423&page=5

the "dejavu" u talking abt , cld that be "resurrection"? old show, is it?

Hi thowysg~ Yup, I think that's the Section TV clip 8D Lisafh posted the clip over at the Yi San thread on page 110. It's a bigmail link though, so I'm not sure whether it's reached its maxmium downloads yet, but you could have a look if you're interested. It's a pretty cute clip, you see Ji Min running around a lot, haha. And she got caught on camera kind of dozing off on her feet while her stylist was fixing her hair, it was amusing.

Nope, "deja vu" and "Memory" are two episodes from Drama City, which shows different one episode dramas/short movies per week. Han Ji Min starred in those two :D

Guest thowysg

Hi thowysg~ Yup, I think that's the Section TV clip 8D Lisafh posted the clip over at the Yi San thread on page 110. It's a bigmail link though, so I'm not sure whether it's reached its maxmium downloads yet, but you could have a look if you're interested. It's a pretty cute clip, you see Ji Min running around a lot, haha. And she got caught on camera kind of dozing off on her feet while her stylist was fixing her hair, it was amusing.

Nope, "deja vu" and "Memory" are two episodes from Drama City, which shows different one episode dramas/short movies per week. Han Ji Min starred in those two :D

hi hanjae..oh ic...the one i posted showed the chair being too heavy to lift as well as her dozing off while getting hair fixed..heheh..i don't download files..i only watch links that do not require downloads..is that what u mean? oh..drama city? alrighty...will try to check it out..thanks

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,maneuneun,ryohan,hanjae,yangpa and more!! :)

hi hye! you're welcome...it's my hobby now...this jiji ...CS.. kdrama thingy...heheh...3 dads & 1 mum is quite funny,rite? oh ic...i didn't know PD of this show is also PD of Da Ja Spring...i like eugene's other show too...the one with lee minki "i really really like you"...that one's funny too... :P well..at least ..they're all under KBS... :)

...wonder if the PD of CS will direct another drama soon? his shld be quite fun to watch...wld really love to see jiji couple in a magazine spread..don't u think it'll be cool?

heheh, i can see that you are really dedicated to the jiji couple :D i have watch ''i really reaally like you'' but i didnt complete the whole series.. :(...i remember seeing Ryu Jin in that show too.. :sweatingbullets: anyway, thanks for all the updates as well as picture..have you started watching yisan? :sweatingbullets:

maneuneun, thanks for posting the Anan maganzine and thanks ryohan for the yisan gifs :)

Found some jiji couple fanarts/banners

yixin_S_L_001.jpg

yixin_S_L_002.jpg

yixin_S_L_003.jpg

yixin_S_L_004.jpg

yixin_S_L_005.jpg

yixin_S_L_006.jpg

credit:yixin@lovekoreanstar

Guest maneuneun

Some photos from My Wedding magazine :wub:

HanJiMin_MyWedding-1.jpg

HanJiMin_MyWedding-2.jpg

HanJiMin_MyWedding-3.jpg

HanJiMin_MyWedding-4.jpg

Goods & Photographing Staff

1 Corsage 고급스러우면서 사랑스러운 피치 컬러의 코르사주. 퓨어 by 이승진의 웨딩 소품이다. 헤어 장식이나 드레스 장식으로 사용하면 5월의 상큼한 신부의 모습으로 연출할 수 있다.

2 Wedding Ring 물방울 모양의 대형 다이아몬드 4개와 멜리 다이아몬드가 세팅된 플래티넘 반지. 프레드.

3 Bouquet 피치 컬러의 장미로 핸드 타이 마무리한 신부 부케. 윤숙병 플로랄 디자인.

4 이유정 크레의 이유정 원장. 스타 한지민을 섭외한 일등공신. 그녀의 감각적이면서 생동감 있는 메이크업이 돋보인다. 최근 이유정 크레로 상호를 변경하고 5월 사옥 오픈을 앞두고 있다.

5 이승진 웨딩의 이승진 원장. 일명 이승진 라인으로 불리는 A라인과 머메이드라인은 신부를 날씬하면서도 품격 있어 보이게 만든다. 최근 퓨어 by 이승진 라인을 론칭해 우리나라 최초로 일본 진출을 알리는 단독 쇼를 열었다.

6 심플하면서 귀여운 신부의 헤어스타일을 완성한 헤어 스타일리스트 예원.

7 리본 장식이 마치 발레리나를 연상시키는 웨딩 슈즈. 표지에서 한지민이 신었다. 힐스.

8 드라마 〈이산〉의 바쁜 촬영 일정 중에 〈마이웨딩〉표지 촬영에 함께한 한지민. 디자이너 이승진이 피팅 중이다.

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for the new pictures, maneuneun! She looks SO cute holding the chubby squishy baby at the signature session for Sweet Soup. Now that she's finished filming all her scenes for Yi San, she should have more time to rest and take care of all these other promo activities, haha. She should just stay in bed for several days and do absolutely nothing, considering she's been filming since last year for Yi San! It's been around 9 months straight, I'm surprised she's still standing :P

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing her in another drama, hopefully in the latter half of this year (if only for the awards purposes; since Yi San ran for MBC Awards 2007, it won't run again for MBC Awards 2008, right?) She'll probably want to do a modern drama, I guess? Frankly, I don't mind either way, I'd watch almost anything as long as she's in it.

Guest maneuneun

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing her in another drama, hopefully in the latter half of this year (if only for the awards purposes; since Yi San ran for MBC Awards 2007, it won't run again for MBC Awards 2008, right?) She'll probably want to do a modern drama, I guess? Frankly, I don't mind either way, I'd watch almost anything as long as she's in it.

Me too i wouldn't mind either way too as long as we can see her again :lol: . I watched her latest performance in Yisan and once again impressed by her excellent acting again and I really think she improved a lot as compared to Dae Jang Geum which I first get to know her. I cried while watching online. Her acting and the way she deliver each of her lines just touches me despite that I don't underdstand it at all ... I love her voice ...

HanJiMin_80.jpg

HanJiMin_81.jpg

HanJiMin_82.jpg

HanJiMin_83.jpg

HanJiMin_84.jpg

HanJiMin_85.jpg

HanJiMin_86.jpg

HanJiMin_87.jpg

HanJiMin_88.jpg

HanJiMin_89.jpg

Guest snowprincess

thanks for the updates! she is really working hard with CFs and promotions plus her weekly TV show! her co-star in Yi-San, Lee Sun Jae said she had too focus on one thing. Click here for the Lee Sun Jae interview.

i wonder too what her next acting project will be.

Guest maneuneun

Photos on making of 'Hannule' CF

HanJiMin_90.jpg

HanJiMin_90a.jpg

HanJiMin_91.jpg

HanJiMin_92.jpg

HanJiMin_93.jpg

HanJiMin_94.jpg

HanJiMin_95.jpg

thanks for the updates! she is really working hard with CFs and promotions plus her weekly TV show! her co-star in Yi-San, Lee Sun Jae said she had too focus on one thing. Click here for the Lee Sun Jae interview.

i wonder too what her next acting project will be.

Thanks Snowprincess for the clip ... Lee Sun Jae looks serious but he's funny and straight forward when giving advices to the juniors :lol: . Han Ji Min looks embarrassed when he answered Han JiHye :lol::lol:

Guest sapphirebluebabii

i`m new to this thread.

i knew she was familiar. i saw her off 'dae jang geum' XD

she looks pretty.

Guest thowysg

thanks maneuneun for the many pixs! in the recent pixs.....although she still looks pretty..she looks tired..poor thing...

hi snowprincess..thanks for the link..i managed to watch Ent Wkly in jakarta too...hehe...saw that interview...think LSJ is probably rite cuz he's alot wiser...gotta focus on one thing...jimin is doing lots..acting...commercials...hosting..etc....

hi hanjae...yes..she looks adorable holding the cute babe...jimin is so dedicated to her craft...but not to worry, we'll still see her in Ent Wkly, right? yes..wld like to see her in a modern drama with a strong storyline...

hi hye...oh yes...no doubt abt it!..i'm a diehard jiji fan...yes..ryujin was also in "i really like you"...lee minki was pretty funny in that show..but then again, we digress..hehehe...oh no..i have no time now to watch Yisan...will probably start watching it in july..that's when i'm more free.. :) & thanks for the jiji fanarts/banners..

hi & welcome sapphireblue...watch jimin in Capital Scandal..think u'll enjoy her performance in there as well..or even more.. :)

Guest thowysg

check this link...video takes a long time tho..love the jiji couple in white pix..look like wedding pixs! ha! ha!

http://blog.naver.com/mistyyou/51271096

Latest news:

"Fans of the popular MBC drama, "Yi San," might have to wait awhile to see the final episodes. An actors' union yesterday decided to halt the drama starting next week after failed wage negotiations.

"The strike will begin with Yi San, and it is possible that we might boycott all MBC programs," said Moon Je-gap, the union's policy director. "We will decide how far to go soon."

The union of actors, singers, models and other entertainment industry workers was established in 1988 and has a total of 12,000 members. The union strike is the first in 17 years, when it walked out in June 1991 for 20 days. Current Culture Ministry Yu In-chon was the union's chairman at the time.

The union and MBC have been negotiating over wages since November of last year. The union demanded an 8 percent raise for actors and actresses and a 17 percent raise for singers. MBC proposed a 6 percent raise for actors and a 15 percent raise for singers.

The two parties failed to narrow the gap, and negotiations broke off on Wednesday.

On May 6, the union agreed with KBS to a 6 percent raise for actors and a 15 percent raise for singers. The union claims that MBC should pay more since MBC operates in the black while KBS continues to run a deficit.

The Seoul Regional Labor Relations Commission's arbitration proposal was identical to the union's demand.

"We cannot accept the commission's proposal either," said an official at the broadcaster who refused to be named.

Yi San is one of the broadcaster's most popular dramas, with viewer ratings hitting 30 percent.

Five more episodes remain in the season. As MBC has almost finished filming two of the five episodes, which it will air on Monday and Tuesday, only three episodes will be affected by the strike, according to the broadcaster.

"We will contact individual actors and actresses in the drama and persuade them not to join the strike," said an official at the broadcaster's production department, who refused to be named. "To prepare for the worst-case scenario, we will consider revising scripts [so that those who join the strike would not appear in the episodes]."

By Kim Ki-chan, Ki Seon-min

JoongAng Ilbo [soejung@joongang.co.kr

Source: JoongAng Daily"

Will she join in the strike?

"Thirty Korean celebrities, including Lee Jun-ki, Goh Hyun-jung, Han Ji-min, Chae Si-ra, Bae Jong-ok, Jung Il-woo and Kim Je-dong, are participating in a video shoot to help starving North Koreans.

The international relief group JTS said on May 27 that Korea's top celebrities are taking part in a relay video shoot to ask fellow South Koreans to help their hungry neighbors in the North.

JTS said the videos are quickly spreading through major Internet portal sites and that other celebrities have also expressed their wish to take part in the campaign.

Writer Noh Hee-kyung, who also took part in the event, said she wanted to help as soon as she found out that people in the North are starving. She added that "starving children do not know politics."

Source: KBS Global

love her sense of social responsibility! :)

Although MBC "Yi San" hasn't finished yet, it will air on GTV in Taiwan on the 22nd during prime time, from 9 pm to 10 pm. It is already showing signs of being the next Hallyu work.

According to MBC, GTV has said, "In 2004, "Dae Jang Geum" had record views even higher than those of Taiwanese dramas. It will be the same for "Yi San", which is also a work of Director Lee Byeong-hoon".

On the 21st, twelve reporters from China and Taiwan visited the set of "Yi San" by the invitation of the International Culture Industry Exchange Foundation.

"One reporter from a daily Chinese newspaper said, "I'm a fan of "My Name is Kim Sam-soon". Compared to Chinese actors, Korean actors are excellent in portraying details and have various facial expressions and bodily movements. I've seen Park Eun-hye and Han Ji-min acting".

"Yi San" has signed contracts with Taiwan's GTV, Japan's MICO, Thailand's Golden Network, Singapore's Innoform, and Turkey's TRT, and it is showing potential to be another Hallryu work.

"Yi San" has five episodes left, and "When It's At Night" starring Kim Seon-ah and Lee Dong-geon will air.

Original Korean Article: Starnews 2008-05-22 14:37

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

will Yisan air in Singapore??

cute pix of jimin posing.. :P

Jimin-Posing.jpg

nice old-fashioned pix...

Grunge_16_copy.jpg