Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest thowysg

Just found this old CF of Han Ji Min and I have not seen it before :sweatingbullets:

She looks simple and yet sweet in the clip and it reminds me of her look in Great Inheritance and Ressurection :lol:

Some cap from the clip

Enjoy :lol:

[

hi maneuneun! thanks for the pix...she looks so sugar-sweet... :) like i said, natural beauty..not much make-up needed... :D

hi all thowysg, hanjae,maneuneun,babytalk,hye, ryohan and all HJM's fans

babytalk

yes, I know thowysg is really a Jiji-shipper.

she's so funny talking about Maja and Wannie,hehe

hi ashlee! but alas...we'll have less & less to talk about the jiji couple cuz they're not appearing together much now anymore! :( but i'll still try to be funny... :D

Hi everyone! I'm still working on putting together links and resources from around the thread. It's a lot of work but I like how I'm learning so much about our favorite Teacher/FreedomFighter. For example, HJM had a bf who dumped after when she was being stalked? and she's still close with her former co-stars Eric and LSJ and they tease her like a dongsaeng? I'm curious about the Yi San interview that made some KJE fans react negatively, does anybody know a link to that video?

Anyway, glad you liked the first post thowysg. Yes, the JiJi couple is what most people want so they should just get together already :P. I guess HJM really wore the one hanbok she wore in CS really well to be getting all these requests to do hanbok shows.

Hopefully we'll get to see some of this:

hi ryohan! u're so hardworking on making this thread wonderful..thanks for your effort, dear... :) yes...i saw the variety show..think initials YSMM...where she talked abt being stalked..& later mentioned her bf dumped her cuz of it...after the show....yes..she's a very nice & considerate person i think...& lotsa her co-stars love to tease her...or rather "bully' her like she sometimes claims.. :D if u go quite a few pages back..think it was mariella's postings which straigthened everything out...there u can probably find the link of the clip KJE fans were reacting negatively to....

HJM looks best in traditional garb cuz she doesn't need to be tall to look good in it! :D

oh dear...HJM didn't attend the baek sang awards...think it'll be difficult for us to see jiji in public again....gues if they're really dating...they gotta keep it really low-key...

hi ashlee...hye..hanjae...dadedum...jimin fans!! hi jessica...miss u in here.. :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

A little disappointment that Han Ji min did not attend Baeksang :( and seeing another girl standing beside KJH :w00t:

maneuneun! i've VERY disappointed !! :tears: but it's ok..trying to console myself by saying he probably went out with hjm after the award..think they went for supper.... :D

Guest ashleesimpson

maneuneun! i've VERY disappointed !! but it's ok..trying to console myself by saying he probably went out with hjm after the award..think they went for supper....

thowysg, maneuneun

me,too

I'm VERY disappointed,

HJM didn't attend the award today

and she didn't win,too

besides that, KJH went to the award with his beautiful co-star

I wonder how she does feel when she sees the pics of them.

Guest thowysg

thowysg, maneuneun

me,too

I'm VERY disappointed,

HJM didn't attend the award today

and she didn't win,too

besides that, KJH went to the award with his beautiful co-star

I wonder how she does feel when she sees the pics of them.

hi ashlee...don't be sad...think it's for the best...his "girlfriend" will understand that this is for the good of his career.... :D what's more, since both of them didn't win for best actor & best actress respectively...it makes more sense for him to come with SYR..since both won the Popularity award...they need to play up the PR bit for HGD ..especially for other awards in 2008...such as KBS awards & stuff... :) it's juz sad cuz we won't have much opportunity to see jiji again..unless of cuz, they date & get "caught"... :D also...i don't see any "whispering" pix of him and SYR...so i don't think there's any reason for HJM to be jealous... :P

Guest thowysg

hi guys..a show of hands how many of u are just as disappointed that HJM didn't attend the baeksang award??

*sigh*..no more jiji shipping.... :(

Guest Hanjae

thowysg: Yes, I was so disappointed when I found out HJM didn't attend the awards. Guess the stars pretty much know before hand whether they're going to win or not. The Jiji shipper in me was sad that KJH/SYR was the topic of conversation for a while, haha. Oh well. I was still enormously happy when Lee Byung Hoon (Yi San director) won the Best Producer award, though. <-- Vaguely HJM related!

I noticed ryohan changed the title of the thread so that it's the same as the KJH one, haha. The thread title looks much nicer this way :D

Guest thowysg

thowysg: Yes, I was so disappointed when I found out HJM didn't attend the awards. Guess the stars pretty much know before hand whether they're going to win or not. The Jiji shipper in me was sad that KJH/SYR was the topic of conversation for a while, haha. Oh well. I was still enormously happy when Lee Byung Hoon (Yi San director) won the Best Producer award, though. <-- Vaguely HJM related!

I noticed ryohan changed the title of the thread so that it's the same as the KJH one, haha. The thread title looks much nicer this way :D

hi hanjae! ya...i agree with you that the winners were probably notified in advance..they kinda showed how things are being done kdrama way in the new show "On Air"..hehe...ya..true..i'm also glad that someone for Yisan won something..hehe..& yes..ryohan modelled hjm's first page to kjh's... :D which is fine by me... :) hmm..i wonder if we'll see or hear of jiji happenings again...hjm may comment & congratulate kjh if they were to report the award during Ent Wkly....hope they do..& she says more! :rolleyes:

i think i'm juz gonna watch CS AGAIN...juz to get my jiji fix..:P

i think this link has the most complete jiji moments....

http://tvzonebbs3.media.daum.net/griffin/d...rticleId=224815

Guest maneuneun

She looks cute in this wedding gown :lol: Wish to see her in Wedding gown for real soon :lol:

HanJiMin_Wedding-1.jpg

Additional photos of Han Ji Min from last year SCREEN magazine.

HanJiMin_eyes1.jpg

HanJiMin_eyes2.jpg

HanJiMin_eyes3.jpg

HanJiMin_eyes4.jpg

Guest thowysg

She looks cute in this wedding gown :lol: Wish to see her in Wedding gown for real soon :lol:

Additional photos of Han Ji Min from last year SCREEN magazine.

hi maneuneun...thanks for dragging & posting the wedding pix in here... :) ya..we all wish to see her in a wedding gown real soon...well..kjh is already 32...he said he wants to get married by 35...so not much time to waste wooing our pretty lady ! :lol: thanks for the pixs in short skirt...reminds me of the short skirt she had on when she went for the party in CS & shocked wannie.. :P hmm..i thought pak sun hye & lee seo jin said they are marry only after Yi San is completed?? hhehe..guess they can't wait...

hi ashlee...hye...baby1talk..jessica..hanjimin & all jimin fans!...

talk about chemistry & attraction...look at this.. :P

JIJI.jpg

Guest maneuneun

think this hairstyle doesn't really suit her..makes her face look round..what do u guys think?

Yes thowysg I just shared the same thought as you I also don't like this hairstyle here and Invincible Parachute Agent :sweatingbullets: It looks like a wig to me :w00t:

An interview clip with Han Ji Min at PEH's wedding. Maybe the reporters are asking about her marriage plan :lol:

HJM_PEHWEDDING.pngPEH's wedding1 PEH's wedding2

Guest yangpa

Hello guys!

New here, but i am a really big fan of Han Ji Min, such a pretty girl :D

And i can't help but watch Entertainment weekly every week just to see her host, haha! :sweatingbullets:

Hope to post here more often :)

Guest ryohan

i was really disappointed not to see Han Ji Min attend the awards show. I was still hoping even tho she obviously wasn't there :(

thowysg

Thanks but the hardwork's from all of you with your contributions, I just put links in the first post. I found the link to the yi san interview video but the video itself has been taken off youtube so I couldn't watch... wow her and her sister look pretty, i can't tell who's younger and who's older :lol:. You're right about the PR thing and i'm not worrying yet cause their partners right now are "safe" (one's engaged, one has a boyfriend). Nice Jiji pic btw, you're hysterical! :w00t:

Hanjae

Glad you noticed the title change :D. I couldn't decide on a thread description tho... "Big brown eyes that can make anyone smile"? "The fighting Jo Ma Ja"? haha :sweatingbullets:

maneuneun

I assume you speak Chinese and get the new HJM stuff from the Chinese website, am I right? We really appreciate the efforts :D. This language barrier kills me, maybe I should learn Korean and now also Chinese and Japanese. Anyway, she looks lovely in the gown picture and the magazine ones are glamorous, although I'm afraid it shows her petiteness (which isn't really bad) :lol:. Is Park Eun Hye her co-star in Yi San?

Welcome yangpa! Hope to see you post here! It's great that you watch Ent Weekly.

Can anybody tell me what time Ent Weekly airs (in korean time)? And could I watch it on TVAnts?

Some magazine scans:

18acf81f2153dcf9e0fe0bafg8.th.jpg80b639ad339687054b36d6azg0.th.jpg0bd6acc22a6723170ef477aqj9.th.jpg91d7027ba5718af80ad187aqf3.th.jpg2cae00fae740d79b59ee90ams7.th.jpg

credits:baidu

This thread sure is moving fast now, compared to when I first started posting here, it barely moved! Good to see more fans of her showing up! :sweatingbullets:

I'm so happy that she is finally being recognized for her hard work, been watching almost all her dramas. And yes I'm a jiji shipper as well. :P

Disappointed that she didn't attend the awards show, but she looks great as usual at PEH's wedding.

Guest snowprincess

hi everyone!

she seems to always have a good relationship with her co-stars and co-workers. the pic below must be on one of the mountain hikes the Entertainment Weekly hosts talk about during the show where they had a lot of fun.

Han Ji Min with her co-hosts at Entertainment Weekly.

2008042802163046526335tc3.jpg

posted by [ º[ㅅ]º ] .. @ dcinside jimin gallery

Guest maneuneun

maneuneun

I assume you speak Chinese and get the new HJM stuff from the Chinese website, am I right? We really appreciate the efforts :D. This language barrier kills me, maybe I should learn Korean and now also Chinese and Japanese. Anyway, she looks lovely in the gown picture and the magazine ones are glamorous, although I'm afraid it shows her petiteness (which isn't really bad) :lol:. Is Park Eun Hye her co-star in Yi San?

Hi ryohan,

yes i can speak and read chinese :lol: but most of the stuff I shared here are from Korean website instead :D because there's more to dig from there :lol:

I will try to share her news from her chinese website here if there's any but it seems there's also lack of chinese translation from there too :(

Guest thowysg

Yes thowysg I just shared the same thought as you I also don't like this hairstyle here and Invincible Parachute Agent :sweatingbullets: It looks like a wig to me :w00t:

An interview clip with Han Ji Min at PEH's wedding. Maybe the reporters are asking about her marriage plan :lol:

hi maneuneun.! thanks for the interview..dunno what she said ..hehe..we need kind korean-speaking frenz to help us translate... :D oh ..about her hairstyle...is invisible parachute agent the same as korea secret agent (KSA)? in KSA...her hairstyle is pretty simple..not much done...

Hello guys!

New here, but i am a really big fan of Han Ji Min, such a pretty girl :D

And i can't help but watch Entertainment weekly every week just to see her host, haha! :sweatingbullets:

Hope to post here more often :)

hi yangpa & welcome!! always great to have more pple in here to support jimin... :) ya...i make sure i'm back at home to watch Ent Wkly too...over in s'pore...KBS shows it every monday at 10...that's 2nite...coming soon....always eager to see if she says anything abt jihwan & vice versa... :D yes...i'm that jiji crazy!!

i was really disappointed not to see Han Ji Min attend the awards show. I was still hoping even tho she obviously wasn't there :(

thowysg

Thanks but the hardwork's from all of you with your contributions, I just put links in the first post. I found the link to the yi san interview video but the video itself has been taken off youtube so I couldn't watch... wow her and her sister look pretty, i can't tell who's younger and who's older :lol:. You're right about the PR thing and i'm not worrying yet cause their partners right now are "safe" (one's engaged, one has a boyfriend). Nice Jiji pic btw, you're hysterical! :w00t:

Hanjae

Glad you noticed the title change :D. I couldn't decide on a thread description tho... "Big brown eyes that can make anyone smile"? "The fighting Jo Ma Ja"? haha :sweatingbullets:

maneuneun

Welcome yangpa! Hope to see you post here! It's great that you watch Ent Weekly.

Can anybody tell me what time Ent Weekly airs (in korean time)? And could I watch it on TVAnts?

Some magazine scans:

hi ryohan! ya..i'm so disappointed that i don't post in kjh thread as much anymore...juz go in there to read stuff.. :) actually..once i saw kjh with syr..i knew hjm won't be there...it's too awkward....hahha...it's her older sister....ya...i think youtube "cleans" up quite regularly...so old ones are taken down regularly i think...hehe..yup yup...jiji is safe...for now at least....make sure their co-stars in their next projects are also "taken"... :lol:

yup..park eun hye is her co-star in yi san..& co-incidentally, PEH also co-starred with KJH in Fireworks...& what's more, they kissed!!...so both PEH & HJM kissed KJH before...hmmmmmmmmm....

sorry..don't know what time Ent Wkly plays in korean time...but over here in s'pore, it's 2nite (monday) at 10 pm...so it shld be 11 pm in korea?? but i don't think it's the same timing cuz s'pore's broadcast is usually one week behind....sorry for the long-windedness... :D

This thread sure is moving fast now, compared to when I first started posting here, it barely moved! Good to see more fans of her showing up! :sweatingbullets:

I'm so happy that she is finally being recognized for her hard work, been watching almost all her dramas. And yes I'm a jiji shipper as well. :P

Disappointed that she didn't attend the awards show, but she looks great as usual at PEH's wedding.

hi princessrach and welcome!...we're trying very hard here...help us out.! :) always welcome another jiji shipper.... :D yup...she looks so petite in PEH's wedding...short but slender legs... :D

hi everyone!

she seems to always have a good relationship with her co-stars and co-workers. the pic below must be on one of the mountain hikes the Entertainment Weekly hosts talk about during the show where they had a lot of fun.

hi snowprincess!...thanks for the pix...yup...hjm has very good rapport with her co-stars..even the crew!..she'll do special things for them...like in CS...she & her bf (kjh of cuz! :D ) cooked porridge for the crew... :D

Hi ryohan,

yes i can speak and read chinese :lol: but most of the stuff I shared here are from Korean website instead :D because there's more to dig from there :lol:

I will try to share her news from her chinese website here if there's any but it seems there's also lack of chinese translation from there too :(

hi ryohan...i appreciate ! i appreciate! i appreciate ! that's all i can say...

hehe..guess i said hi to everyone...hi ashlee !!

Guest thowysg

watching this week's Ent Wkly now..just finished a feature on Keanu Reeves...he obviously had botox done on his face !!..hehe..

this is so artistically done...check it out...they look so sweet....

Sleep.jpg