Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg hehe Cheer up!!!! I see that there're some fans very enthusiastic, some fans are always with u, with unnie HJM.

bich, please come here and support HJM if you have time

hi ashlee....oh ic what u mean...cuz the lee seo jin guy goin to get married so his fans didn't like him acting close to hjm, right? cuz his fans like his fiancee very much ..that's why..i saw her BTS with lee seo jin too..nahh..i tink they were professional...i didn't get the feeling that they were flirting...i tried watching all the BTS of HJM's other shows juz to see if she had such great chemistry with her other male co-stars...nahhh..her BEST MAN is still KJH !!! :D

hahah...ok...ya...they were getting all cozy...forgot they had a camera focused on them from the back.. :D they already saw them kiss a few times on screen...yup..he needs to give her a real peck on her lips to show the world they're together ! :lol: oh yes...i was too tired when i posted yesterday...Ent Wkly is every monday over here...heheh...so it's 2moro...not today like i said yesterday..did i confuse u more?? :P

hi bich...thanks!...i know HJM has lotsa fans out there...some busier than others ..that's all... :)

hi hye..hanjae..and all hjm fans!! oh yes..ryohan...about the bodydouble...hjm talked abt using bodydouble in last week's episode of Ent Wkly..i don't recall seeing any example of that...

ok folks...gotta start searching for new stuff again... :D

this is a cute pix of wannie dreaming of hjm & him at the KBS awards..hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...5259&page=2

thowysg,

wow you watched all her NGs of Lee San and the other show.

I have watched Lee San ep 59 yesterday, in fact, I didn't understand the storyline, but I see nothing happened so far.

I mean the relation between the King and so Yeon( HJM's character)

it's just about the king, his women, his country and......

but I'm sure want to know how the ending is.

about the Ent weekly, you watch it and tell us if something happens,ok

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

bich, please come here and support HJM if you have time

thowysg,

I have watched Lee San ep 59 yesterday, in fact, I didn't understand the storyline, but I see nothing happened so far.

about the Ent weekly, you watch it and tell us if something happens,ok

hi ashlee..no no...miscommunication again..heheh...i have not watched Yi San yet..but i have seen the BTS...oh..u mean u don't quite like the storyline of Yisan, huh? i think i'll watch it eventually...juz not now...yes...tink cuz lee seo jin is about to get married...his fans don't like to see him with other female leads...talk abt yisan..here's a pix of hjm being cute.....also, noticed she loves to do the "stick out the tongue" bit..haha

Pout.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

no..no I see that you watch only the NGs ,right

yes, i don't really like Lee san.

it's a historical drama, since I don't know about Korean history, so I don't understand it

I just watch it because of HJM.

she looks nice in her uniform in Lee San

thowysg, you know LSJ, is the king in Lee San, so besides HJM he also has 2 other women, the queen and the other.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

no..no I see that you watch only the NGs ,right

yes, i don't really like Lee san.

it's a historical drama, since I don't know about Korean history, so I don't understand it

I just watch it because of HJM.

she looks nice in her uniform in Lee San

thowysg, you know LSJ, is the king in Lee San, so besides HJM he also has 2 other women, the queen and the other.

ashlee..yup yup..i watched only the NGs...i did the same thing for CS...i watched the NG & find the show quite funny...especially liked the chemistry of the jiji couple ..that's even before i watched CS in full yet...i already liked the jiji couple in the NGs!! hahah...oh yes...i know LSJ is the king...wow..he has 2 other women besides hjm in the show? that's quite a handful.. :) yes...hjm looks good in traditional garb..the hanbok..well..her boyfriend says so...KJH!!! :lol: noticed in a fashion show...someone commented that hjm looks good in hanboks cuz one doesn't have to be tall to wear hanbok...heheh

her hanbok look in Yisan:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7629&page=5

watch this...was she in a band??

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7655&page=4

NG of Resurrection...he broke her toe nail in the last frame...must have been painful...so professional of her not to kick up a fuss... :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7660&page=4

dunno which show this is from...she's got the girl-next-door look here...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7633&page=5

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, yes her boyfriend said she looks good in a hanbok

yes, I like CS even more when I started to watch all the NG

I like Han Go eun with KJH behind the scene ,too

they seem like best friends to each other.

yes, LSJ has 2 other women, and HJM is not his woman yet.

but I think they love each other and because he is a king , he can't marry her,

she's just a drawer in the palace, right..? or which job does she do?

I don't really understand the characters.

Guest ryohan

ryohan

it's great to hear that you can do it

GOOD PERSON, I have never heard of that drama,

Apparently, Han Ji Min got her start doing CFs and MVs, that's why she's in so may of them. I've never seen the drama Good Man but looking at the cast, it seems like she may have been the second female lead. Some more info

Do you know which mod to contact about the changing of the topic starter?

thowysg Once again thanks for the goodies! Looking forward to you finding those CS interviews. There was one interview where they were asked their ideal type and KJH's answer was HJM. About that video of a 'band'...I don't think she was in one. I think it's just a group of actresses that were picked to perform for an audience. Along with HJM, there was also Kim Ah Joong of the movie 200lb Beauty and that girl from the drama Who Are You? is with them also.

Guest ashleesimpson

ryohan

I don't really know which mod you can contact with

but I think you must try to contact rubie

sometime I heard of her about the switing threads

I am not sure, but try it

Guest hye091

Hi everyone!! sorry for not being here always... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, i had read the previous post and someone mention about wanting to update the first post.. :sweatingbullets: if your wants to update the first post, then you would have to post the revised ''first post'' in this thread and then pm a mod..i think any mods would do.... :) i had pm a a mod, xosandy before for updating the first post .. :sweatingbullets:

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, yes her boyfriend said she looks good in a hanbok

yes, I like CS even more when I started to watch all the NG

I like Han Go eun with KJH behind the scene ,too

they seem like best friends to each other.

ashlee...haha..we're the same crazy over jiji couple!..*shakes ashlee's hand*....yup...he has good friendship with HGE too...but can see the difference between the way he treats her & the way he treats our favourite lady! ;) oh dear...i juz know that HJM becomes concubine in the end...dunno much other than that...that's why i wasn't into show...i prefer the one-man one-woman kinda story...i don't like it if the main kisses more than 1 co-star in the show...in that show hjm was in with Eric & UTH...she got to kiss both of them....in KJH's fireworks..he also got to kiss both the female leads...i don't like either show..hahha..so i'm glad that in CS...our jiji couple only got to kiss EACH OTHER !! :D

hi hye!...hi ryohan...yes..i tink she wasn't in a band..heheh..they were picked to perform the song...

do you guys have any problem viewing the links i've cut and paste in here??

the first yisan pix..she's so pretty..

FirstYisan.jpg

think these were taken quite recently..she looked so elegant...& she doesn't look short! haha:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7571&page=8

this is a funny pix...it shows kjh with hjm & his other co-star in fireworks...all under the Yisan setting ! hahah

48793820.jpg

is this from a show? is he really calling hjm?? heeee..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...8930&page=8

Guest senseulle

I think we should be clear as to whose fans are making comments about HJM & LSJ, it is LSJ"s fiancees fans, especially here at soompi that made remarks. To my knowledge his fans has said nothing. Just because we like an actor does not mean we have to bash other actors. I personally like LSJ and think his a great actor and the show is very good. Please let not our biases effect her work or costars.

Guest thowysg

I think we should be clear as to whose fans are making comments about HJM & LSJ, it is LSJ"s fiancees fans, especially here at soompi that made remarks. To my knowledge his fans has said nothing. Just because we like an actor does not mean we have to bash other actors. I personally like LSJ and think his a great actor and the show is very good. Please let not our biases effect her work or costars.

hi senseulle...welcome & thanks for the clarification...oh no, we're not bashing any stars here...alright, people...let's continue our focus on hjm which is what this thread is all about... :)

hi lynn! thanks so much for the many pixs!....we're definitely enjoying them....she's so sweet in these pixs...wholesome, girlfriend material.... :D

hi ashlee..hye..hanjae...kitty....haha...i "hi" to everyone..even tho some are not here...have a good day !!!

Guest Hanjae

hanjae

you have watched Lee san

wow is it good?

since it's too long, I haven't watched it, yet

and I don't really like her co-star.

thowysg,

Yup, I was up to 41 and marathoned 41-61 yesterday (haha I got no sleep) :D "Good" is an understatement, I LOVE it! It's so good. I thought Lee Seo Jin looked weird before I watched Yi San, but I got used to it pretty quickly and now I think he's actually kind of cute. He has his own special kind of charm, I suppose, and he's a great actor too. He doesn't have to say anything for you to feel his emotion; it emanates from his eyes.

It's kind of hard to understand if you jump in at various places ^^;; Around episodes 50-59, there was very little Yi San/Song Yeon interaction because

he wanted her as his concubine but his mom forced her to turn him down, and then made him to take Concubine Hong instead.

Those couple of episodes are the build up to the climax, all the exciting stuff either happens before that or afterwards :P

Song Yeon (Han Ji Min's character) is an artist at the Royal Bureau of Arts, and she's too lowly and not technically elligible to be considered for the concubine selection, but the King loves her and the Queen supports Song Yeon as concubine as well. They'll definitely get together, because it's in history that she becomes his concubine and bears him a son. The King, Yi San, has the Queen and one other concubine who died fairly quickly (good riddance!).

Thanks for all the pretty pictures of HJM, lynn_2! 8D And regarding the anti comments against Han Ji Min because she's paired up with Lee Seo Jin and he's about to get married... well that's pretty stupid and should be ignored. She can't help being casted as lovers with him, and besides, Lee Seo Jin is WAY older than HJM. They have believable chemistry because of their considerable acting skills, not so much the way they look or anything, so there's really no reason for Kim Jung Eun fans to get jealous. Both Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun are well over 30 and can handle their own relationship without their fans sticking their noses in and getting defensive over something that ridiculous, and as such there's no need for HJM fans to get annoyed :D

hi ashlee..hye..hanjae...kitty....haha...i "hi" to everyone..even tho some are not here...have a good day !!

Yeh, Have a nice day, everyone!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna be a part of this thre but u know my English has limit hahaha ^O^ sometimes i wanna say much to make this thre lively but it's a little bit hard for me. anyway, im still a big fan of HJMin, regardless any barrier.

Our Cutie~~~~~

hanjimin.jpg

ei071213065.jpg

Guest Hanjae

Wow, the 'first post' looks awesome, ryohan! Haha yeah, I noticed you modelled it on the first post of the Kang Ji Hwan thread. Another thing for us Jiji shippers to be cheering about :D I think the banners look fine! You used some very pretty pictures for them, particularly the header/title banner. Can't wait to see it installed on the first page, hopefully it'll interest old & new HJM fans and bring them to the thread.

It'll be heaps fun to gather whatever important information/media links we can find and expand the first post so that this thread becomes the first stop for fans of HJM looking for info.

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,hanjae,ashlee,ryohan,bich and more!!

Omo..the first post looks great and organized!! ryohan, thanks so much for the effort in organizing the first post..not forgetting those who puts in effort by posting in this thread daily! you guys are awesome! :w00t:

Hi bich, feel free to post any comment of HJM or the jiji couple in this thread :):sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

lyn

thank you so much for the pics

she is cute

but I prefer her with long hair

thowysg

you have a good day too

hanjae

wow thank you so much for your explaining

so the cocubine died, I think she would be punished for what she has done.

I saw the preview of ep 62,

HJM's character enters the palace

it looks like she's marrying him.

she has a beautiful hanbok as a new cocubine

I must say I don't really like those hanboks of the royal families

ryohan

you rocks, it looks great

thank you so much

bich

thank you so much for those goodies

hye

hello, long time no see you

Guest thowysg

Yup, I was up to 41 and marathoned 41-61 yesterday (haha I got no sleep) :D "Good" is an understatement, I LOVE it! It's so good. I thought Lee Seo Jin looked weird before I watched Yi San, but I got used to it pretty quickly and now I think he's actually kind of cute. He has his own special kind of charm, I suppose, and he's a great actor too. He doesn't have to say anything for you to feel his emotion; it emanates from his eyes.

Thanks for all the pretty pictures of HJM, lynn_2! 8D And regarding the anti comments against Han Ji Min because she's paired up with Lee Seo Jin and he's about to get married... well that's pretty stupid and should be ignored. She can't help being casted as lovers with him, and besides, Lee Seo Jin is WAY older than HJM. They have believable chemistry because of their considerable acting skills, not so much the way they look or anything, so there's really no reason for Kim Jung Eun fans to get jealous. Both Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun are well over 30 and can handle their own relationship without their fans sticking their noses in and getting defensive over something that ridiculous, and as such there's no need for HJM fans to get annoyed :D

hi hanjae!..thanks for the review...& wow, u didn't get any sleep, huh? i was like dat when i was watching CS for the first time..heheh...alright...will watch Yi San...eventually... :D i only saw LSJ in Lovers...ya...i know his fans like his dimples...hahah...he can look charming when he smiles...ya...actors and actresses can't choose who they star with i guess...but i heard KJH chose SYR as his lady lead in HGD cuz he wanted to see her other singing group members......hahah..

hi ryohan! wow...nicely-done! :) we really appreciate it...& yes, it reminds me of kjh's first page too... :D & why not?? :lol: thanks for the effort!

Yeh, Have a nice day, everyone!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna be a part of this thre but u know my English has limit hahaha ^O^ sometimes i wanna say much to make this thre lively but it's a little bit hard for me. anyway, im still a big fan of HJMin, regardless any barrier.

Our Cutie~~~~~

hi bich! such nice pix...hey..don't worry abt not speaking perfect english in here...cuz we are all jiji fans...we have smthg in common already..we are sure to understand each other already.... :D chat awayyyyyyyy...

Wow, the 'first post' looks awesome, ryohan! Haha yeah, I noticed you modelled it on the first post of the Kang Ji Hwan thread. Another thing for us Jiji shippers to be cheering about :D I think the banners look fine! You used some very pretty pictures for them, particularly the header/title banner. Can't wait to see it installed on the first page, hopefully it'll interest old & new HJM fans and bring them to the thread.

It'll be heaps fun to gather whatever important information/media links we can find and expand the first post so that this thread becomes the first stop for fans of HJM looking for info.

hanjae...yeah to both! to jiji fans & to getting new fans for HJM due to ryohan's efforts ! :)

hi hye...ashlee....great to see many of u in here again.... :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, from what I heard, i think that KJH must be a Finkl fan.

because he wanted to see the other 3 members of Finkl

they are lee hyori, lee Jin, and Ock ji hyun

his dream has come true, he finally met them at SYR's fan meeting