Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

Can anybody tell me what time Ent Weekly airs (in korean time)? And could I watch it on TVAnts?

HanJiMin_EntertainmentRelay.jpg

If not mistaken it's shown on every saturday from 22:05~23:25(Korean Time) on KBS 2TV channel and you can't watch KBS channel from TVANTS anymore now :(

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ryohan

hi ryohan...so both PEH & HJM kissed KJH before...hmmmmmmmmm....
Coincidentally, PEH kinda reminds me of Han Hye Jin, who I assume KJH had also kissed in their drama together.

And HEY! You can post images now! Good job :w00t:

If not mistaken it's shown on every saturday from 22:05~23:25(Korean Time) on KBS 2TV channel and you can't watch KBS channel from TVANTS anymore now :(
Thanks for the info I can try to see HJM more often now :lol: (if I find a channel... :unsure:)

Jo Ma Ja's attempt at a magic trick:

b8b6bcfabceegksquf03051vl6.gif:lol:

credit:daum

Guest AlecRuby

i love han ji min unnie. she is a brilliant actress with a cute smile that i won't ever forget. i love seeing her with uhm tae woong best, but second is hands down to kjh. Both guys have awesome chemistry with her. Nonetheless, unnie is amazing and i hope for her to return to the screen anytime soon.

Guest yangpa

Thanks for the welcome :D

Aww, so cute! I want the flower...:P

So anyway, i made some han ji min icons...not very nice, but well, i hope you like it! :)

hanjimin1.jpghanjimin3.jpghanjimin4.jpghanjimin5.jpghanjimin8.jpghanjimin9.jpg

(i "cartoonised" her in the last two icons, sorry if it doesn't look like her! :sweatingbullets: )

Pics: AsianFanatic.com

Brushes/Textures: Ewanism, Colorfilter, Papercuts...

Guest ryohan

i love han ji min unnie. she is a brilliant actress with a cute smile that i won't ever forget. i love seeing her with uhm tae woong best, but second is hands down to kjh. Both guys have awesome chemistry with her. Nonetheless, unnie is amazing and i hope for her to return to the screen anytime soon.

I agree! Would you recommend Ressurection? I have my doubts about 24-episode dramas since both Goong and HGD started to draag towards the end. If you happened to catch the only three episodes of Wolf, they had some chemistry there, too, i think. She's still in the screen right now in the sageuk Yi San but i also want her to return right after :lol: (yes, she needs her rest but she's just so hardworking and amazing to pull it off B))

So anyway, i made some han ji min icons...not very nice, but well, i hope you like it! :)

Those look good! I put them in the first post if you don't mind :P

Guest yangpa

I agree! Would you recommend Ressurection? I have my doubts about 24-episode dramas since both Goong and HGD started to draag towards the end. If you happened to catch the only three episodes of Wolf, they had some chemistry there, too, i think. She's still in the screen right now in the sageuk Yi San but i also want her to return right after :lol: (yes, she needs her rest but she's just so hardworking and amazing to pull it off B))

Those look good! I put them in the first post if you don't mind :P

Haha thanks! :D

Of course i don't mind! Such an honour :P

I will try to make more! :)

Anyway, about Resurrection, imho it isn't exactly a SUPER nice drama, but it isn't a bad watch. The first few episodes are rather boring, but it gets better as the episodes go by! Watch it if you have time to spare :)

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,hanjae,ashlee,maneuneun,ryohan, yangpa, baby1talk, alexruby and more!! :w00t:

Coincidentally, PEH kinda reminds me of Han Hye Jin, who I assume KJH had also kissed in their drama together.

And HEY! You can post images now! Good job :w00t:

Thanks for the info I can try to see HJM more often now :lol: (if I find a channel... :unsure:)

Jo Ma Ja's attempt at a magic trick:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2470/b8...quf03051vl6.gif :lol:

credit:daum

Omo!! i love this gif!! :w00t: HJM is so cute!!! thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for the welcome :D

(i "cartoonised" her in the last two icons, sorry if it doesn't look like her! :sweatingbullets: )

Pics: AsianFanatic.com

Brushes/Textures: Ewanism, Colorfilter, Papercuts...

What a fabulous set of icons you have created!! Keep them coming when you are free and glad to see you here :)

Thanks everyone for the contribution! will try to visit this thread everyday for updates!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital Scandal Fanarts, gifs.. will post more next time.. :sweatingbullets:

akiscandal2.png

akiscandalgif1.gif

akiscandalgif3.gif

akiscandalgif6.gif

*credit:aki@lovekoreanstar

Guest maneuneun

Han Ji Min signature session which was held this afternoon at Myeong Dong for her endorsement, Hannule '한율'

HanJiMin_56.jpg

HanJiMin_57.jpg

HanJiMin_58.jpg

HanJiMin_59.jpg

HanJiMin_60.jpg

HanJiMin_61.jpg

HanJiMin_62.jpg

HanJiMin_63.jpg

HanJiMin_64.jpg

HanJiMin_65.jpg

HanJiMin_66.jpg

She's so sweet with the little red hair clip :wub:

Guest maneuneun

little add on of her photos from 'Hannule' website

HanJiMin_Hannule1.jpg

HanJiMin_Hannule2.jpg

HanJiMin_Hannule3.jpg

HanJiMin_Hannule4.jpg

Han Ji Min Tips of Beauty

Managed to find these from the her 'Gaya' endorsement website :D

Credit : http://www.gaya.co.kr/ (Try to visit this site there's more to see :lol: )

HJM_FruitJuiceCF1.jpg

HJM_FruitJuiceCF2.jpg

HJM_FruitJuiceCF3.jpg

HJM_FruitJuiceCF4.jpg

HJM_FruitJuiceCF5.jpg

HJM_FruitJuiceCF6.jpg

Making of 'Gaya' Endorsement

'Gaya' Endorsement MV

My first PS :lol:

HanJiMinProfile2copy.jpg

Can any PS expert here provide some site which I can learn and improve my PS :w00t:

Guest yangpa

Wow, great pics! :w00t:

Thanks maneuneun and thowysg! :D

She seemed so friendly at the autograph session...aww, that guy was so lucky to get her hug! I wish i was there, haha.

Her sister is really pretty too! Great genes running in the family...:P

Guest ryohan

Ugh so my laptop caught a nasty virus...anyway...

Thanks yangpa I'll watch it when I have free time.

Thanks thowysg for the pictures! The one with the baby is cute. It's good that you're still hoping for the Jiji couple. I hope they have another drama or atleast a movie...or anything, actually.. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks maneuneun for the new pictures and links. She looked so friendly, even gave a hug, I'm jealous. :P I like the picture with the blue background.. The hanbok really does her good. I wonder if those beauty tips actually work :huh:

Some pictures for a make-up brand:

58453dfa8e8d8a859e5146eyx4.th.jpg2f8e74d9722ff0e539012fezm5.th.jpgcfeb8a264ac3ef1b8a82a1ewk9.th.jpgfa84afefdc246c1afdfa3ceav9.th.jpg

Guest yangpa

Credit : http://www.gaya.co.kr/ (Try to visit this site there's more to see :lol: )

Oh! I actually drank that mineral water when i was in Korea, i didn't know she endorsed it. If i knew i would have kept the bottles <_<

Pretty pics, btw. Thanks!

Aww, that doesn't look like ji min unnie in the last two pics! What did they do to her? :tears:

But i like the first picture though, i think she looks real classy!

Guest thowysg

Haha thanks! :D

Of course i don't mind! Such an honour :P

I will try to make more! :)

Anyway, about Resurrection, imho it isn't exactly a SUPER nice drama, but it isn't a bad watch. The first few episodes are rather boring, but it gets better as the episodes go by! Watch it if you have time to spare :)

hi yangpa...thanks and keep them coming! :D

she gets along well with crew & all...here's one of her with PD from CS:

HJMPD.jpg

how's this look for her?? her pose is so feline-like... :P

hjmhairshort.jpg

hi ryohan...yes..yes...these actors and actresses get to kiss lotsa pple...kinda wonder when it's for real, huh? :P

hi hye..ashlee....baby1talk...hanjae..AlecRuby..maneunuem...and all jimin fans!..

here's one of her with a baby during CS days....she's so ready to be a mother.. :D

jiminwbaby.jpg

she looks so good even without make-up

JiminatHome.jpg

sorry..re-posting this again..saw that it's no longer working..

this is her & her sister..dunno who the guy is though...

Sister.jpg

Han Ji Min signature session which was held this afternoon at Myeong Dong for her endorsement, Hannule '한율'

She's so sweet with the little red hair clip :wub:

hi maneuneun...thanks so much for the pix! is hannule a make-up product? yes...she looks very sweet..she always does..cuz she's so pretty...simple looks are very becoming on her too...

by the way...thanks for this link "Han Ji Min Interview with ISplus 2"...i've gotten some translation on the interview on the CS part:

"She basically introduces herself by saying she plays Na Yeo Kyung in CS (along with being the MC for Star Entertainment...er I think that's what the tv show is called in English LOL and playing a role in a scary movie).

1st question: Were you busy filming both a movie and a drama at the same time?

Her answer was yes, she was quite busy filming those two. But she did enjoy filming both of them.

2nd question: What's the difference between your real personality and the personality Jomaja plays in CS?

She never knew Jomaja's character was so bold (not sure about this part). She admits that she does relate to Jomaja's character somehow, however being really bold and assertive (again, not sure about this part) doesnt really relate to her real personality. But she did have fun acting out her character when she was straightforward and mad

3rd question: What if you were to be going out with KJH's character? ( my fav question LOL )

She states that she doesnt really go for that type, but IF a guy really changed his way of life because of his girl (just like KJH did in CS), then she'd like it.

The rest of the interview talks about the scary movie she filmed."

- credits to Satisfaction

hehehe...so u guys think there's hope for the jiji couple or not??

hi ashlee...yangpa...you're welcome...yup! even their mother is pretty.. :)

hi maneuneun...thanks for the pixs & videos...think i posted the links before quite a few pages back...hehhe..that was before i knew how to cut & paste pixs in here... :D it's cool...still love to see pixs & videos of her...she's one pretty woman....& of cuz , i'm not surprised one bit that she was voted one of the 25 beautiful faces by 52 photographers and journalists...

"May 1, 2008

MovieWeek's Annual '25 Beautiful Faces'

(chosen by 52 photographers & journalists)

MALE

1. Ha Jeong-woo 하정우

2. Jang Dong-gun 장동건

3. Jo In-seong 조인성

4. Cha Seung-won 차승원

5. Jo Seung-woo 조승우

6. Won Bin 원빈

7. Kang Dong-won 강동원

8. Ryoo Seung-beom 류승범

9. Jeong woo-seong 정우성

9. Lee Byeong-heon 이병헌

Hwang Jeong-min 황정민

Kim Kang-woo 김강우

FEMALE

1. Kim Hye-soo 김혜수

2. Jeong Ryeo-won 정려원

3. Jeon Do-yeon 전도연

4. Lim Soo-jeong 임수정

5. Kim Min-hee 김민희

6. Han Ye-seul 한예슬

7. Kim Min-seon 김민선

8. Han Ji-min 한지민

9. Han Chae-yeong 한채영

10. Lee Yeon-hee 이연희

Bae Doo-na 배두나

Son Ye-jin 손예진

Kim Tae-hee 김태희

'25 Beautiful Faces' will be featured in Issue #326.

Source: ISPLUS 2008.05.01 09:20, MyDaily 2008-05-01 15:40:10, Yonhap 2008-05-01 14:22

Ugh so my laptop caught a nasty virus...anyway...

Thanks yangpa I'll watch it when I have free time.

Thanks thowysg for the pictures! The one with the baby is cute. It's good that you're still hoping for the Jiji couple. I hope they have another drama or atleast a movie...or anything, actually.. :sweatingbullets:

hi ryohan...haha...yes i am..i'm a die-hard jiji fan...still think there's hope... :D thanks for the pixs...yes, hjm can look quite different when fully made-up....but still very pretty... :)

Oh! I actually drank that mineral water when i was in Korea, i didn't know she endorsed it. If i knew i would have kept the bottles <_<

hi yangpa...hahah..u're so funny...if the bottle has her pix and it's signed by her...i'll definitely keep it! :D

dunno if i've posted this before..anyway...this is the Ent Wkly episode where the MC teased HJM abt KJH...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...7271&page=1

hi ashlee and all jimin fans!

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for posting all the pics, info and video links, thowysg! I've been busy and haven't been posting as much, but your posts full of goodies always keep me entertained :D And wow, HJM placed 8th on the list and above Han Chae Young, the Korean Barbie! I'm surprised Song Hye Gyo isn't on that, having her on lists of "beauties" is usually pretty much a given. A lot of famous pretty actresses didn't make it on that, actually, like Ha Ji Won, Han Ga In, etc.

maneuneun: I was always a "trial and error" girl when I was new to Photoshop so I don't really have links to tutorial sites, but here's one my friend always uses:

http://www.pslover.com/

The Icon_tutorial Livejournal community has a lot of stuff in their memories section, too 8D You could browse through that for stuff. They have links to where you can get some good textures and brushes you can use, on their profile page. I got most of my textures and brushes from there (like the ones I used in my sig & avatar).

Guest ryohan

Aww, that doesn't look like ji min unnie in the last two pics! What did they do to her? :tears:

But i like the first picture though, i think she looks real classy!

Very classy indeed. I think each picture was meant to emphasize a certain product so it's probably unfinished makeup...maybe why Ji Min might seem a different...

MovieWeek's Annual '25 Beautiful Faces'

(chosen by 52 photographers & journalists)

hi ryohan...haha...yes i am..i'm a die-hard jiji fan...still think there's hope... :D thanks for the pixs...yes, hjm can look quite different when fully made-up....but still very pretty... :)

dunno if i've posted this before..anyway...this is the Ent Wkly episode where the MC teased HJM abt KJH...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...7271&page=1

Can't say I'm surprised about the beautiful faces listing. HJM has that natural beauty so she'll look good whether with make-up or not :D

Haha that's the video when JaeDong tells KJH's mother to accept Ji Min and Ji Min changes topic by telling him there's an older sister. And just like you said...she seems to know so much about KJH and his family :w00t:

My first PS :lol:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd120/m...rofile2copy.jpg

Can any PS expert here provide some site which I can learn and improve my PS :w00t:

Good job so far, you got a nice layout of each parts of the picture! The thing about with PS is just like what Hanjae said, it's "trial and error". Basically the more you use it the more you get used to the different tools and controls. Just look for sites and try to do the tutorials to get to know the capabilities of the tools/options/filters/etc. Hanjae's links are a good start.

Hanbok Fashion Show:

9qufqlcdidiw6.jpg6qufqlcdidel7.jpg5qufqlcdidfm5.jpg3qufqlcdidsu1.jpg2qufqlcdidiv8.jpg1qufqlcdidps9.jpg

credit:baidu

I LOVE HJM in hanbok. I think she looks natural in it, she really wears it well. It's like she was meant to be wearing it and KJH thinks so too :). Gonna watch more Yi San for more Han Ji Min in hanbok :D

Guest maneuneun

Thanks Hanjae and ryohan. I will make full use of that site and your advices here to improve my PS :lol:

Yes I love her in Hanbok too, She's one of a few actresses who looks good in both Hanbok and modern formal wear :D

Guest thowysg

Thanks for posting all the pics, info and video links, thowysg! I've been busy and haven't been posting as much, but your posts full of goodies always keep me entertained :D And wow, HJM placed 8th on the list and above Han Chae Young, the Korean Barbie! I'm surprised Song Hye Gyo isn't on that, having her on lists of "beauties" is usually pretty much a given. A lot of famous pretty actresses didn't make it on that, actually, like Ha Ji Won, Han Ga In, etc.

hi hanjae..no worries...juz come in & chat when u have the time.. :) ya..i know song hye gyo, hjm...they're the "everybody will say pretty" kind....think cuz it's from journalist or photographers' perspectives....maybe hjm is more photogenic...but i know what u mean....& i'm not surprised that kjh was not on the list...as i said before, he's not typically handsome...he needs some work to look great....

Guest thowysg

hi ryohan...yup..our girl is a natural beauty...& i think she's beautiful inside too... :) oh yes...KJH wants his future bride to be in a hanbok..hehe..he likes her simple.....wonder why the Ent Wkly crew seem to know smthg abt jiji couple that we don't? even the MC teases HJM about KJH on national TV !...hahah..did u see this week's Ent Wkly? they covered baek sang awards..when they showed kjh & syr..the commentator teasingly said "hey, they look like a real life couple!"...then he quickly recovered and said "i'm only kidding!"...is he afraid that syr's boyfriend or HJM will misunderstand?? :D

hi maneunuem... i'm also learning to photoshop..very slowly... :D u're doing well.. :)

hi ashlee...and all jimin fans!!

hi guys...also..noticed that Ent Wkly did not interview kjh & syr although they interviewed the other winners?? :P i was expecting them to ask hjm abt kjh cuz of CS nomination & other stuff...but i think the MC of Ent Wkly decided to keep mum cuz think he wld've received quite a earful from the teasing he did on poor hjm with kjh the other time.. :)

Hi thowsyg,

Just follow our Beauty Han's steps of massages, it may help to make you feel better :w00t:

hi maneuneun...i lube you!!! :D u're so sweet and funny!! i feel better already....

hi hye..thanks..each new day brings hope. :)

her hairstyle when she's in hanbok is quite bad i must say..kinda like juz woke up , put on slippers, go wet market - kinda look :lol: ...& yet, she looked good! go figure ! :D

Guest hye091

Hi everyone!! , agrees with you all, HJM looks so pretty in hanbok!!

thowsyg, hopefully tomorrow would be a better day for you! fighting!!

Guest maneuneun

Hi thowsyg,

Just follow our Beauty Han's steps of massages, it may help to make you feel better :w00t:

HanJiMin_BeautyConsultant.jpg

HanJiMinProfilecopy.jpg