Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest Hanjae

Well, even if Han Ji Min joins in the strike with the rest of the union, it won't affect the filming of Yi San since she should be done with all her parts 8D The message she wrote on the set thanking the fans for their support of her Song Yeon character is really sweet (and her writing's really neat, too). It was posted on the official MBC Yi San website and the Yi San soompi thread, but I don't have time to find the link at the moment XD

It's exciting to know that Yi San will be airing overseas; hopefully it'll become as popular as Dae Jang Geum. Perhaps they'll sign contracts with Hong Kong TVB/ATV too (and maybe the Philippines). Those places have a very large reception for all things Korean.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Well, even if Han Ji Min joins in the strike with the rest of the union, it won't affect the filming of Yi San since she should be done with all her parts 8D The message she wrote on the set thanking the fans for their support of her Song Yeon character is really sweet (and her writing's really neat, too). It was posted on the official MBC Yi San website and the Yi San soompi thread, but I don't have time to find the link at the moment XD

It's exciting to know that Yi San will be airing overseas; hopefully it'll become as popular as Dae Jang Geum. Perhaps they'll sign contracts with Hong Kong TVB/ATV too (and maybe the Philippines). Those places have a very large reception for all things Korean.

hi hanjae! thanks for the add'l info...yes...true...japan..philippines...much bigger audience....really? ok..maybe u can cut and paste her comments in here when u have the time...

here's a video of a touching scene in yisan & some NGs...love the last NG where jimin was panting cuz she was giving birth..she went overboard..it was so funny! :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9878&page=1

this seems to be a younger version of her..wonder who the other girl is...

Jiminwithwho.jpg

this muz be this week's Ent Wkly....don't really like her outfit..looks frumpy...hehe...looking forward to monday where it's going to be aired with english translation..think there's some mention of hjm ....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9856&page=3

she looks sophisticated in this pix:

Jimin-Ceci.jpg

an interview...think done not too long ago...lotsa buffering...takes awhile....any kind soul to translate?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9728&page=9

another yisan video...love to see the interaction between hjm & the little boy who plays her son..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...689&page=10

Yisan MV of her & LSJ...quite a nice song..wish she was with jihwan instead..ha!ha!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...694&page=10

another yisan interview..seems quite funny...can some kind soul translate? :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9937&page=1

woahh..she looks so seductive here..hehe..

Jimin-Seductive.jpg

a different look here...

Jimin-Mirror.jpg

hi guys...the PD of "Powerful Opponents" is the same as CS ...& there's gonna be an episode with ryu gin & cha song joo as special guests in it...hope the PD can do the same with wannie and maja in his next project! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUpWhc1Ao0I

think this shld be an Ad:

Jimin-IceCreamAd.jpg

check this out..think it's a screening of yisan...too many pixs to cut and paste...providing u guys with the link:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...0118&page=2

Guest ryohan

maneuneun

Thanks so much for the magazine pics! She looks sophisticated and lovely. It's too bad about Han Ji Min overworking herself although I can't say I'm surprised since there's a lot of talk on the overworking nature of actors in Korea.

Wow, she really wears the wedding gowns well. I was gonna PS those pics with KJH's BSawards ones but I see someone had already done so :sweatingbullets: (from thowysg's link)

thowysg

Nice pictures she looks like a baby when sleeping :D. From the looks of the PS-ed one it seems like HJM and KJH would both look good in a sageuk together.

Also, god job gathering Jiji material, you're a true shipper! :w00t:

Hanjae

I really like her SSY role, also because it reminds me sometimes of her past roles (but not Shin Bi, I haven't watched Dae Jang Geum). It got me mad whenever the artists (I forgot their names but one of them wears an official's costume sometimes) always prevented her efforts to revolutionize the damo's right to paint but then she really stood up to him later on. Although her scenes are short and far apart, I'm still able to enjoy her performance. :) I find her scenes with YS subtle but it works that way because of the thing about daring to even consider liking the king. And ofcourse, her different costumes are always a big plus cause she looks so good in it. :D

Although I'm still at the earlier episodes (when YS was not yet king), I look forward to getting to the parts when SY's role becomes more significant (I hear she moves in the palace). I'm pretty sure Yi San will air and become popular in the Philippines cause there Dae Jang Geum got a 50+% rating (i think) and LSJ's Lovers was really popular too. B)

I wanna watch her Drama City shows too but unfortunately I can't get clubbox to work for me. <_<

Hye

Thanks for the fanarts. The designer did a good job matching each picture. They look like a real couple in these ones.

Guest thowysg

maneuneun

Thanks so much for the magazine pics! She looks sophisticated and lovely. It's too bad about Han Ji Min overworking herself although I can't say I'm surprised since there's a lot of talk on the overworking nature of actors in Korea.

Wow, she really wears the wedding gowns well. I was gonna PS those pics with KJH's BSawards ones but I see someone had already done so :sweatingbullets: (from thowysg's link)

thowysg

Nice pictures she looks like a baby when sleeping :D. From the looks of the PS-ed one it seems like HJM and KJH would both look good in a sageuk together.

Also, god job gathering Jiji material, you're a true shipper! :w00t:

Hanjae

I really like her SSY role, also because it reminds me sometimes of her past roles (but not Shin Bi, I haven't watched Dae Jang Geum). It got me mad whenever the artists (I forgot their names but one of them wears an official's costume sometimes) always prevented her efforts to revolutionize the damo's right to paint but then she really stood up to him later on. Although her scenes are short and far apart, I'm still able to enjoy her performance. :) I find her scenes with YS subtle but it works that way because of the thing about daring to even consider liking the king. And ofcourse, her different costumes are always a big plus cause she looks so good in it. :D

Although I'm still at the earlier episodes (when YS was not yet king), I look forward to getting to the parts when SY's role becomes more significant (I hear she moves in the palace). I'm pretty sure Yi San will air and become popular in the Philippines cause there Dae Jang Geum got a 50+% rating (i think) and LSJ's Lovers was really popular too. B)

I wanna watch her Drama City shows too but unfortunately I can't get clubbox to work for me. <_<

Hye

Thanks for the fanarts. The designer did a good job matching each picture. They look like a real couple in these ones.

hi ryohan...yes...think most of them are workaholics....hope they don't burn out...heheh..yup yup...someone else has PS-ed those "wedding" shots already...great minds think alike..heheh...but they really look good together, don't they? yup yup..i'm a true blue jiji shipper alrite! :P btw..which fanarts by hye are u referring to?

hi hye..hanjae..ashlee (where r u?) & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

hi jimin fans! time to research & post more stuff in here.. :)

here goes...Capital Scandal girls...hehe

CSgirls.jpg

Guest maneuneun

hi jimin fans! time to research & post more stuff in here.. :)

Hi thowysg, I am back :lol:

HanJiMin_96.jpg

This photo reminds me of 'Great Inheritance' She looks youthful here and a total different image from Yisan :D

I hope Han Ji Min will take a good rest before she decided on her next project :D She deserves a good rest after a long marathon of filming Yisan. But I will miss her a lot during the waiting of her next project :sweatingbullets:

Guest thowysg

Hi thowysg, I am back :lol:

This photo reminds me of 'Great Inheritance' She looks youthful here and a total different image from Yisan :D

I hope Han Ji Min will take a good rest before she decided on her next project :D She deserves a good rest after a long marathon of filming Yisan. But I will miss her a lot during the waiting of her next project :sweatingbullets:

hi maneuneun..& welcome back! :) i posted that pix before..but much smaller..thanks for enlarging it...ya...these actors work very hard....she needs to take break..i agree...but u can still see her in Ent Wkly...think this is the most recent one....her hairstyle makes her look so cute...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...0336&page=1

ya..she looks really young in that pix...she likes to tie up her hair that way....a very homey look...

think this is an old pix but she looks like she'll make a good mother.. :)

Jimin-WithGirl.jpg

another one..think kids juz love her...

Jimin-WithKid2.jpg

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun..& welcome back! :) i posted that pix before..but much smaller..thanks for enlarging it...ya...these actors work very hard....she needs to take break..i agree...but u can still see her in Ent Wkly...think this is the most recent one....her hairstyle makes her look so cute...

Thanks for reminding me that we can still see her in Ent Wkly :w00t: I nearly forgotten about it :sweatingbullets:

I love to watch the interaction between her and 김제동. They like to tease each other in a fun way and always ended up with laughter :lol: They make a cute brother and sister feeling to me whenever I watched the show :wub:

Guest thowysg

Thanks for reminding me that we can still see her in Ent Wkly :w00t: I nearly forgotten about it :sweatingbullets:

I love to watch the interaction between her and 김제동. They like to tease each other in a fun way and always ended up with laughter :lol: They make a cute bother and sister feeling to me whenever I watched the show :wub:

maneuneun....yes..agree...her interaction with her co-host is fun to watch as well...ya..think that's the only avenue to watch out for any jiji news..hehe...that's where my focus lies...

here's more jiji PS-ed pix... :)

Jiji-PS-1.jpg

Jiji-PS2-1.jpg

this one is funny! :P

Jiji-PS4.jpg

some jiji fan muz be very busy at work creating all these PS shots...appreciate it though! :)

Jiji-PS5.jpg

Guest ryohan

Thanks for the ps-ed pictures thowysg it makes me wanna make some myself now. And yeah the seductive one's really funny

Thanks maneuneun for the entrel videos. I can't seem to wake up eary enough to catch it. I'll be sure to watch it later.

Anyway, javabeans covered the Yi San farewell party. She picked on the extensions and the scheduling shifts but i can't say i disagree :lol:

"I am SO glad... " @ javabeans

Guest Hanjae

If anyone's seen kdramafanusa's latest post over at the Yi San thread, the Special got amazing ratings (particularly compared to other recent hit dramas like The Legend and Coffee Prince, which got around 14-16% ratings). Here's what Yi San Special received:

*** TNS Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. Yi San <이산> Special (MBC) - 24.6%, 26.1%

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. Yi San <이산> Special (MBC) - 26.7%, 29.4%

Pretty dang good! That said, I'm glad Yi San is finally ending, too XD Good things should end while they're still good, instead of being over-extended and ending on a bad note when everyone's gotten tired of it. So Yi San's ending at the right time. It's been an awesome ride, and I can't wait to see the last episode! :D I bet Han Ji Min's glad that she can finally get some rest from filming for 9 months, haha. And her co-star, Lee Seo Jin, would be extremely excited now that he can finally get married to Kim Jung Eun.

She looked gorgeous at the Yi San Special, and as usual she looked like she got along extremely well with her co-actors. Here're a couple of the pictures from the Yi San Special containing Ji Min (click to view full size):

t_18141493996m_b92094f.jpg t_21707770592m_d7c9246.jpg t_PP080610000m_fdcf0e3.jpg t_PP080610000m_4bb0234.jpg t_PP080610000m_226d351.jpg

t_yisan07m_9e5d0a6.jpg t_68828067423m_f546c51.jpg t_92364130053m_d53ba67.jpg t_PP080610000m_8d6cbdc.jpg

Credits: kdramafanusa & Chosun

Hanjae

Yes, I love the subtlety of the love between her Song Yeon character and Yi San :P I much prefer it to scenes of them making out or whatever, perhaps because you could feel the emotions so strongly just from them holding hands, or staring at each other. Her damo scenes are really enjoyable to watch; I love it when people finally recognize her abilities. Considering the length of the drama overall, her scenes don't feel so spaced out when you come down to it, and it's particularly worth the wait once she gets brought into the palace ;D It's much further on, but the build-up is the best part.

Oh, that's a shame. I can't upload big files with my bandwidth limits. If subs ever come out for her "Memory" drama city episode, someone will probably provide direct links for it.

Guest hanjimin

hi all jimin fans

here's some pics of her

sorry if you'd seen them bf

1044uw6.jpg

Cs

30dgzuv.jpg

Movie Cut

30my7tf.jpg

2ibl0d2.jpg

eule9l.jpg

beautiful

no6ezb.jpg

Best&worst

2dtopqt.jpg

Mc award

2epsqjn.jpg

e0l5sj.jpg

Award

1zggt4y.jpg

several

34quwc5.jpg

5aa11.jpg

2jccyoi.jpg

15s7ash.jpg

hope you'll enjoy

Guest maneuneun

Have you guys seen the clip of this photo? Han Ji Min is so funny. I think they were supposed to blow the candle together but out of sudden she just step forward and blew out the candle herself :lol: when she realised it's already too late and she's blushing all the way :lol::lol::lol:

(but I am wondering there's only one candle and they are expecting so many to blow?? :sweatingbullets: )

Enjoy her little cute mistake here => Yisan Party

Guest thowysg

Have you guys seen the clip of this photo? Han Ji Min is so funny. I think they were supposed to blow the candle together but out of sudden she just step forward and blew out the candle herself :lol: when she realised it's already too late and she's blushing all the way :lol::lol::lol:

(but I am wondering there's only one candle and they are expecting so many to blow?? :sweatingbullets: )

Enjoy her little cute mistake here => Yisan Party

u guys have been busy..heheh...

hi maneuneun..thanks for the Ent Wkly links...ya..funny video on jimin blowing out the candle before anyone else.. :P can't see her blushing cuz the video isn't very clear...but can imagine her being embarrassed about it..hehe...but i did see her doing her famous sticking-tongue-out routine. :P

hi hanjimin and good to see u again!... thanks for the pixs...seen most of them before but what da hey...it's cool anyway.. :) btw..is your name really hanjimin? :)

hi hanjae...ya...hope jimin will take a well-deserved break now...i will catch Yisan..eventually..heheh...like the review said...it's extension after extension on this one....*sigh*...if only capital scandal was in a much better timeslot...maybe it will get extended at that time as well? then we'll have more CS !! :)

hi ryohan...the PS-ed pixs are not my doing...it's probably some other crazed jiji fan like myself who did it.. :P

jiji CS moments...

Jiji-CS1.jpg

Guest plumangel3

Hi everyone :)

just wondering if you've read this article on Jimin.

Han Ji-min, who finished filming "Yi San", interview "I wouldn't love a real king"

MBC historical drama "Yi San", which has been a top drama for nine months, has two episodes left from its total 77 episodes. Han Ji-min, who played Seong Song-yeon, the woman that the king loved, matured as an actress through this drama.

Song-yeon, who became a royal concubine, left the world on the 2nd by a disease, and made Yi San and all the viewers sad. The viewers' board overflowed with messages like "Please revive Song-yeon" and "If Song-yeon dies, what pleasure is there in watching?" It's because they were empathizing with the character of Song-yeon.

During the press conference, Director Lee Byeong-hoon said that Han Ji-min was "a bright actress with a clean appearance". Her small body frame incites men to protect her, her soft and pretty face, and the tears that flow from her sad eyes are still in viewers' memories. We had a phone interview with Han Ji-min as she was moving to her last filming on the 7th.

-You're filming even though Song-yeon is dead?

-Although she is dead, she comes out for a bit in Jeong-jo's imagination. If it's a scene of a memory, we can use a scene filmed before, but it's a fantastical scene where Jeong-jo meets Song-yeon, so we have to film it again.

-Thoughts on ending the drama

-For any work, there is meaning. When one work is done, I feel like I've climbed a mountain. But "Yi San" was a long drama, so it's on a bigger scale. In other words, it was a large mountain. It was a bigger role than in "Dae Jang Geum" and I was overwhelmed, but I was able to climb over the mountain because there were many seniors helping me. Just looking at the acting of my seniors taught me a lot.

-Was there anything difficult.

-There wasn't anything too difficult in the beginning as an artist. The speech wasn't historical so it was comparatively easy. But after entering the palace, I became a concubine, changed my speech, had a baby who died from a disease, and had my second baby die while pregnant. Acting out the change of mind in a short time was very hard. It wasn't easy to act out the aging process as a woman and the maturing process as a person. At these times, I was able to overcome the hardships with help and advice from Kyeon Miri.

-There was an article that you fainted while filming.

-In the beginning, my body wasn't well. But rather than fainting, I was just unable to film. During the later parts, I had only a few scenes, so I had a lot of time to rest. Now, I'm in great condition. Lee Seo-jin would have had it harder, who had to film on set two days, and film outside two to three days a week.

-How was filming the scenes up to your death?

-It was a little after resting due to the strike of actors' labor union, so my voice was extremely lively. My voice wasn't like a sick person's, so that day, I didn't sleep and stayed up wide awake. So automatically, I had dark circles and my voice was a little closed.

-The romance between Jeong-jo and Song-yeon was another fun part of "Yi San". Tell us your thoughts about romance scenes.

-There are people who ask me if I wasn't disappointed because the romance scenes were cut off in the middle. But looking at the drama as a whole, I think it's proper that a majority of it is about the political reformation against his opponents after he becomes king.

At first, it was also awkward to call Yi San 'king'. When Song-yeon was in pitiful situations, it was hard for me too. In that sense, it came naturally. As I thought about how to express the love I've felt since he was a prince, time flew by. The romance between Yi San and Song-yeon was passionate, and it was almost like present-day dramas. To Jeong-jo, who faced the risk of poisoning and conspiracy, Song-yeon was like a place of refuge.

Song-yeon's only love was Yi San. As Song-yeon, who knew of Dae-su's feelings, it was very unfortunate.

-The chemistry with senior actors.

-Lee Seo-jin jokes around a lot. But when we start shooting, he shows great levels of concentration. It's a little hateful. But he talks to me a lot about acting and takes care of me. But it is more comfortable to be with Lee Jong-soo than the king. It was comfortable to act with him. I also got a lot of advice from Kyeon Miri during the scene where I had to have the baby.

-If you were to really date a king.

-It's not very realistic. The queen loves her, and she gets pregnant the same time Hwa-bin, another concubine, does. There's nothing like that. In today's world, it's cheating. I was rather jealous. Before my character died, I wanted to go the grave of the real Song-yeon, but it was a private area, so I was able to go after my filming. Her grave was moved. Next to her grave is Hwa-bin's, and it was a strange feeling.

-Do you realize your popularity?

-I want to thank the viewers for the high ratings. I couldn't experience the public's reactions because I was busy filming. At the filming place in Yong-in, some elderly women called me 'Song-yeon'.

-How was it to be in the classical "Yi San" and be the MC for the modern "YunYeGa News"

-It wasn't an obstacle to the drama. Although YunYeGa News is not acting, it was a promise to them so I didn't give it up. Being the MC is very comfortable. I just need to show who I am.

-You seem very calm. Your real personality?

-I'm very optimistic. If I get into a hard situation, I argue that I learned a lot. I also like talking to my fans. There are many guys who ask me why I'm so tough when they meet me in person. I think my fans like the person I am on screen better.

-Resolutions and plans?

-I recognize genuine acting. I am happiest when I get this feeling. Acting that is lacking in genuineness is awkward and unnatural for me. I still lack many things but I will try to show genuine acting. 

After this drama, I'm going to rest for a bit. I'm going to go to Australia with my parents to visit my sister. I haven't thought about the genre for my next work yet.

Source : news.naver.com/main/r... ( Korean )

Guest thowysg

hi hanjimin..hahah...so u really like jimin, har? i shld put my nick down as "jiji", har? :P heheh...don't worry if pixs posted before..we still enjoy them.. :)

it's 1 yr anniversary of Capital Scandal, guys!

CS-Anniversary.jpg

hi & welcome plumangel...thanks for the articile..no, it's news to me..wow...she's going to visit her sis in australia? that's good..take a break..besides her mum, wonder if she'll be bringing anyone else along? :P

love this kiss...the doggie is cute too...dunno what it says though..muz say he's a much better kisser than she is.. :P

CS-kiss.jpg

check out this link..it shows yisan...& pixs of jimin crying for real at the end of filming...she looked so mournful..poor thing..the video has lotsa buffering tho..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...0645&page=2

Guest plumangel3

hi thowysg and thanks for the welcome and being so active in her thread and CS' thread as well :)

i really respect and adore Jimin ^^ she's so talented and pretty (naturally) :D

i hope she gets enough rest before picking another project. i'd love to see Jiji again :D

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg and thanks for the welcome and being so active in her thread and CS' thread as well :)

i really respect and adore Jimin ^^ she's so talented and pretty (naturally) :D

i hope she gets enough rest before picking another project. i'd love to see Jiji again :D

hi plumangel...i'm a die-hard jiji and CS fan.. :P yes..jimin is a natural beauty...she shld get enuf rest...don't want her to burn out so early..she's still young.. :)

i like the look wannie is giving maja in this scene:

CS-majawannie.jpg

BTS..CS...maja & wannie:

CS-MajaWannie2.jpg

BTS...maja:

CS-MajaBTS.jpg

check this out..i like the first gif...ryu jin "punching" maja..heheh..so cute..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...4430&page=7

hi all jimin fans!...