Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest thowysg

Yes i can :D

It's easy to post pictures here :D you can just type and replace xxx with the link of the photos.

But it's advisable to upload those pictures to some photos upload web eg. photobuckets.com or imageshack because some of the link from certain website are not supported here :(

hi everyone !! ...hi maneuneun! what do u mean replace "xxx" ?? you mean you see "xxx" in the links? sorry..that's how dense i am abt such things... :D anyway...will try to find more hjm goodies and post here...

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest maneuneun

hi everyone !! ...hi maneuneun! what do u mean replace "xxx" ?? you mean you see "xxx" in the links? sorry..that's how dense i am abt such things... :D anyway...will try to find more hjm goodies and post here...

Sorry ... I think i made a mistake on my post :sweatingbullets:

what I am trying to say is that by posting pictures, you can just simply type postingaphoto.jpg. The xxx I am trying to imply here is the link of the photos which you're going to post. for example : HanJiMin_CF9.jpg

Guest baby1talk

hi baby1talk! yes...it's easy to build this thread up...each of us just post 1 comment per day..that shld do it! :D ya! can't wait for the Baeksang awards!...wanna see some action! :lol: u know sophia,rite? she said kjh might even visit jihwansarang (kjh's english fan site) so he might even post comments there...if he does that, maybe he'll do it in here too...then he'll see all us crazies doing this jiji thingy... :lol:

Hi thowysg, gosh, I feel so bad, i haven't visit this thread in a couple of days. :( Anyways, since it's weekend, I should be able to drop by more often. Yes, I know Sophia. I do hope he will visit Jihwansarang, it'll be even better if he visits here. Serious, he and HJM should just date each other already. :D What are they waiting for? :)

maneuneun, she looks absolutely gorgeous in those CF pics you posted. Sad to hear that she has to endured filming in the cold weather for that CF drink. :(

Is any of you watching Yi San right now? I have a couple episodes of it, but haven't have the time to watch it yet.

Hi to Hye, Snowprincess, ryehan, Simplyalwayz and fellow HJM's fans. :D

Guest thowysg

Hi thowysg, gosh, I feel so bad, i haven't visit this thread in a couple of days. :( Anyways, since it's weekend, I should be able to drop by more often. Yes, I know Sophia. I do hope he will visit Jihwansarang, it'll be even better if he visits here. Serious, he and HJM should just date each other already. :D What are they waiting for? :)

maneuneun, she looks absolutely gorgeous in those CF pics you posted. Sad to hear that she has to endured filming in the cold weather for that CF drink. :(

Is any of you watching Yi San right now? I have a couple episodes of it, but haven't have the time to watch it yet.

Hi to Hye, Snowprincess, and fellow HJM's fans. :D

hi baby1talk!...don't have to feel bad...i've been busy too.. :) & also...i read in the jihwansarang post that kitty was in the same "chatroom" as KISS (kjh) but didn't actually chat with him cuz he normally does not chat...juz park himself in there...but that's ok...at least she was in his "presence"... :D & yes, jihwan dear, u shld have your 2nd date with jimin before u leave for japan !!! :D

hi ashlee! hi maneuneun! ok..i'll try to save pix & post them in here when i find good ones...

Guest baby1talk

Yup, I've been tied up in school lately. :( Kitty sure is lucky. So are you registered member at WithTG? Back to Jiji ship, maybe they're on a date right now, maybe he invites her over to his house to cook lunch/dinner for her, or maybe they're watching movies together, walking the dog to the beach, shopping for his Japanese trip. :) Who knows?

Guest ryohan

maneuneun Keep those contributions coming! :) I also hope there'd be someone to step up

Hi baby1talk

I feel bad too I haven't been in this thread. It's cause I'm finishing up with school right now... Anyway maybe JiJi couple is dating right now but just in secret, we never know! :lol: What do you think of Yi San? I only watched a couple of episodes and they were pretty good but I don't know if I'm ready for a 70-episode drama yet...

hi thowysg Looking forward to your picture posts!

Some Entertainment Relay caps:

entrel008ux7.th.jpgentrel007wi8.th.jpgentrel006fv1.th.jpgentrel005bq6.th.jpg

entrel004sd8.th.jpgentrel003tl7.th.jpgentrel002ga4.th.jpgentrel001fn3.th.jpg

entrel009mk2.th.jpg1e1ad909b729848fd0581b2xp8.th.jpg

I wish I could watch this show.. Just seeing the hosts laugh at each other's jokes makes me wanna laugh too even without understanding. :sweatingbullets:

I think Han Ji Min looks best in green :D

Guest thowysg

maneuneun Keep those contributions coming! :) I also hope there'd be someone to step up

Hi baby1talk

I feel bad too I haven't been in this thread. It's cause I'm finishing up with school right now... Anyway maybe JiJi couple is dating right now but just in secret, we never know! :lol: What do you think of Yi San? I only watched a couple of episodes and they were pretty good but I don't know if I'm ready for a 70-episode drama yet...

I wish I could watch this show.. Just seeing the hosts laugh at each other's jokes makes me wanna laugh too even without understanding. :sweatingbullets:

hi everyone! hi ryohan!! c'mon guys...don't have to feel bad...school is more important.... :) juz come in when u have the time...always happy to see CS & jiji supporters!....thanks for the Ent Relay pixs!....yes, hjm & MC have chemistry too! but different kind than hers with kjh of cuz! :D did u guys see last week's version? hjm looked so pretty ..think she had her hair up (like during KBS awards) and a light colored dress or smthg....she looked so sweet....

hi baby1talk..!....i watched some of the Yisan NG...not too bad....but like u said...70 over episodes wayyyy too many...heheh...maybe i'll start watchin it during the holidays....i don't really want to watch it cuz hjm is a concubine or smthg in the show, rite?

ya...guys..let our imagination run wild!!..think we're not far-fetched in thinking they're already dating...we juz need to be patient...pix of them together will be out soon!.... :P

4 users at a moment. so glad to see unnie getting more popular.

yes, jihwan dear, u shld have your 2nd date with jimin before u leave for japan !!!

???????????????? What happened?? What do u mean by 2nd date?? So HJM & KJW are really in luv??? How about their first date???? Im so curious.

I luv her since Great inheritance, then i always wish her in luv with Kim Jae WOn oppa. of coz it's just my hope. But after Capital Scandal, i think JiJi couple also looks good. hehe so complicated...................

Uhhhhhhhhhh about Entertainment Relay, i catch that show everyweek on KBSWorld in order to see HJMin unnie. She's got a good sense of humor & done a great job there. I really wonder about jiji ship coz i remember once in ER, HJM told Jaedong (the other host) that KJW's mom also watches their show & immediately he stared at the camera & said that "May u let ur son marry that woman???" hehehehe i dont know whether he just joked but why did he say thing like that???? Maybe he knows ST secret between them????????????????? And u guys know what HJM responded?? Hahaha "May u let that man marry ur daughter" ( she said KJW's got a sister, she knows a little too much about KJW's family huh?? :) )

Guest thowysg

4 users at a moment. so glad to see HJMin getting more popular.

hello bich...welcome! we're working hard to keep hjm's thread alive... :)

here's a link...think due to Yisan..hjm received some award...but dunno what it is...in korean...so foreign to me...hehe:

http://qtv.freechal.com/Movie/QTVMovieView.asp?docid=584764

another video..think the pix were posted b4 but not the video...

http://qtv.freechal.com/Movie/QTVMovieView.asp?docid=543738

anyway...think there was a mention of her in CS with kjh...again in korean...so don't really know what the announcer is saying..heheh...think she'll make a good mother..she brought the kid out with her to the field & she didn't forget to bring him back with her after kicking the ball...hahah...but then again, her previous occupation is a teacher...lucky kjh ! :P

hi jessica!! i finally found the video u wanted to see!!...but an even more complete version..ALL their lovie-dovie NGs:

http://www.truveo.com/%EF%BC%9C%E4%BA%AC%E...V/id/2201044855

hi bich...hahha..their first "date" was before they started shooting CS...kjh actually invited hjm out to fancy restaurant..juz to get acquainted..so they can work better for the show...so if they go on a date now, techically it'll be their 2nd, rite? hheeeeeeee...yes...i read abt her chemistry wif other male co-stars too but think after u watch CS, u'll feel her best chemistry is with KJH !!..heheh..& yes..yes...i understand even the korean folks in korea want KJH to marry HJM already..hehe..what's with all the leading questions abt them...& yes especially from the MC who teased her! yes..yes even HJM knows KJH's sister is single??? smthg fishy, eh? :P

Guest thowysg

Sorry ... I think i made a mistake on my post :sweatingbullets:

what I am trying to say is that by posting pictures, you can just simply type postingaphoto.jpg. The xxx I am trying to imply here is the link of the photos which you're going to post. for example : HanJiMin_CF9.jpg

hi maneuneun...i'm lazy again...here's another link ...pix of hjm in cap is real cute:

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...p;articleId=483

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for the Ent Relay caps, ryohan! HJM does look really good in green, plus her hair is arranged really nicely there <3 A couple of curls falling loose is always nice.

Hey Trish~ 8D I'm watching Yi San! I've fallen behind a little bit (I'm up to episode 41), I think I'll marathon 41-59 once I get some time next weekend, maybe. You and thowysg should totally watch it, it's awesome <3 Han Ji Min is at her best in Yi San; so pretty and elegant, and it's totally thanks to her role as Song Yeon that I got into her as an actress :D The drama's getting really exciting now. Only 16 or so episodes left til the end, hope it ends well.

hi baby1talk..!....i watched some of the Yisan NG...not too bad....but like u said...70 over episodes wayyyy too many...heheh...maybe i'll start watchin it during the holidays....i don't really want to watch it cuz hjm is a concubine or smthg in the show, rite?

You should download it and watch it in a couple of sittings during the holidays, it's easier to get through the episodes that way :D Once you start watching, trust me it won't feel very long at all. Such a good drama. And it's not a bad thing that Han Ji Min plays a concubine! It's not the usual thing where she's just one of the concubines. She meets the young Prince when they were kids (they meet up under special circumstances and become best friends, but were separated when he went back to the Palace), and then she grows up to be one of the Damos at the Royal Bureau of Art (in the drama she's a Damo, but not in history). The Queen is for political reasons, but Song Yeon is the only one the Prince is in love with~

here's a link...think due to Yisan..hjm received some award...but dunno what it is...in korean...so foreign to me...hehe:

http://qtv.freechal.com/Movie/QTVMovieView.asp?docid=584764

Thanks for sharing the vids! Han Ji Min won the Excellence Award for her role as Song Yeon in Yi San, at the MBC Drama Awards 8D

Guest thowysg

Hey Trish~ 8D I'm watching Yi San! I've fallen behind a little bit (I'm up to episode 41), I think I'll marathon 41-59 once I get some time next weekend, maybe. You and thowysg should totally watch it, it's awesome <3 Han Ji Min is at her best in Yi San; so pretty and elegant, and it's totally thanks to her role as Song Yeon that I got into her as an actress :D The drama's getting really exciting now. Only 16 or so episodes left til the end, hope it ends well.

You should download it and watch it in a couple of sittings during the holidays, it's easier to get through the episodes that way :D Once you start watching, trust me it won't feel very long at all. Such a good drama. And it's not a bad thing that Han Ji Min plays a concubine! It's not the usual thing where she's just one of the concubines. She meets the young Prince when they were kids (they meet up under special circumstances and become best friends, but were separated when he went back to the Palace), and then she grows up to be one of the Damos at the Royal Bureau of Art (in the drama she's a Damo, but not in history). The Queen is for political reasons, but Song Yeon is the only one the Prince is in love with~

Thanks for sharing the vids! Han Ji Min won the Excellence Award for her role as Song Yeon in Yi San, at the MBC Drama Awards 8D

hi hanjae...thanks for your review of Yi San...i'll watch it on koreandrama.org if it's available in there....i don't do downloads..my laptop is slow as it is... :) glad to see that u're in all of my fav threads...KJH, HJM & CS!! :D anyway...will try to find more goodies to post in these 3 threads...

hello! is this recent:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7345&page=1

aaaww..she looks so motherly with the kids..so cute!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7329&page=2

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

thowysg, hanjae, babytalk, ryohan,maneuneun

wow so many news of HJM

thank you so much for all the updates

wow so many pics of her from weekly Ent.

Guest thowysg

hi all

thowysg, hanjae, babytalk, ryohan,maneuneun

wow so many news of HJM

thank you so much for all the updates

wow so many pics of her from weekly Ent.

ashlee! have fun catching up ! :D

another pix...notice her liquid pools of chocolate (her big, brown eyes!):

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7319&page=2

think this is her most recent Ent Relay pix:

this is quite a funny video..these comedians got on a roller coaster and one of them was talking on his mobile wif hjm...after the ride...the rest of the guys also wanted to chat with hjm on his phone...quite hilarious...it's in korean...so dunno exactly what they're saying..juz kinda guess...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7298&page=3

notice in this pix..altho she was at the launch of her Sweet Soup fashion line..she's signing autograph for CS!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7299&page=3

another pix:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7289&page=4

do u guys think this long do suits her?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...7259&page=5

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

wowwwww

so many pics of her

she's so cute and beautiful

I'm glad that this thread is growing

hi guys

can anyone send the starter of this thread a PM and say if he or she can edit some goodies of HJM on the first post

Guest thowysg

thowysg

wowwwww

so many pics of her

she's so cute and beautiful

I'm glad that this thread is growing

hi guys

can anyone send the starter of this thread a PM and say if he or she can edit some goodies of HJM on the first post

ashlee..yup...we juz gotta post 1 comment each day..can build up her thread in no time! :D i think the recent dcinside pix is to celebrate hjm's 300th day or smthg...

check out the last pix in this link...the expressions on jiji couple's faces seem more natural...think this did not show in the actual scene..they do so happy together:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...172&page=10

awww..in this pix, she looks like a princess...waiting for her prince (KJH!) to kiss her awake...hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...161&page=10

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I can't watch weekly Ent so I don't have a chance to watch her

but she looks great in all the shows

wow thank you for the pic

they sure look happy together

Guest ryohan

Hanjae

I like those kinds of hairstyle on Han Ji Min, the elegant styles really suit her.

Thanks for your review of Yi San and mention of her award. After reading that, I'm now planning on watching Yi San as soon as I get the time.

I don't think the starter of this thread goes to this website anymore... :unsure:

But I think there's a thing on soompi about switching the topic starter. But which one of the mods should we contact? Who would want to take over the reponsibility of topic starter?

another pix...notice her liquid pools of chocolate (her big, brown eyes!):

think this is her most recent Ent Relay pix:

I think you posted the same link, could you re-post the most recent ent relay pix one?

Anyway thanks for the links! I was able to find more videos thru them:

Sweet SOUP ~ Dress Code French ~ Chic

Photo Shoot - there's a short 10-sec commercial that shows before the actual video starts

Behind the Scenes

I think she really got the look of french chic right :)

Magazine Photo Shoot

Behind the Scenes

More MVs with no happy ending :vicx:

Wheesung - Story I Can't Tell

Kim Tae Young - Requested Story - sometimes doesn't work

CFs

Happy Bath NG - singing a song

Happy Bath Spa - KJH mentioned this one in SSPlus :D

- So Cute! :lol:

- This is funny...poor Kang Dong Won

Guest baby1talk

Hi baby1talk

Hi ryohan, I know, they extended Yi San from 60 episodes to 70+ episodes, which is quite hard to keep up. If they were to extended CS to 70 episodes, I wouldn't mind, but Yi San is another case since the main lead isn't KJH. :) Hhaha, I'll watch it for HJM, but it'll be a while to finish it. Thank you for the pictures from the show, HJM looks so pretty. I love the way she dresses and her hair style, very pretty. Hahah, if only the host is KJH, then everything is perfect, they'll get to sit next to each other everyday of the show :)

ya...guys..let our imagination run wild!!..think we're not far-fetched in thinking they're already dating...we juz need to be patient...pix of them together will be out soon!.... :P

Thanks to you guys- jiji shippers, my imagination has been running like crazy lately. :)

4 users at a moment. so glad to see unnie getting more popular.

???????????????? What happened?? What do u mean by 2nd date?? So HJM & KJW are really in luv??? How about their first date???? Im so curious.

I luv her since Great inheritance, then i always wish her in luv with Kim Jae WOn oppa. of coz it's just my hope. But after Capital Scandal, i think JiJi couple also looks good. hehe so complicated...................

Uhhhhhhhhhh about Entertainment Relay, i catch that show everyweek on KBSWorld in order to see HJMin unnie. She's got a good sense of humor & done a great job there. I really wonder about jiji ship coz i remember once in ER, HJM told Jaedong (the other host) that KJW's mom also watches their show & immediately he stared at the camera & said that "May u let ur son marry that woman???" hehehehe i dont know whether he just joked but why did he say thing like that???? Maybe he knows ST secret between them????????????????? And u guys know what HJM responded?? Hahaha "May u let that man marry ur daughter" ( she said KJW's got a sister, she knows a little too much about KJW's family huh?? :) )

I know, they are very close in that sense....she does know a lot about KJH's family, I guess she often gets invited over his house for dinner. :P

She probably call his parents " mother" and "father" too. hahahah

Thanks for the Ent Relay caps, ryohan! HJM does look really good in green, plus her hair is arranged really nicely there <3 A couple of curls falling loose is always nice.

Hi Hannah Dear, I'm glad you enjoy watching Yi San. I will watch it when time permits, but as of now I don't want to watch it just yet because I know once I pick up a good drama, it's hard for me to stop. :)

Guest dadedum

check out the last pix in this link...the expressions on jiji couple's faces seem more natural...think this did not show in the actual scene..they do so happy together:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...172&page=10

this scene was in the latter part of Ep 7, when kjh took hjm to the spot where he used to hang out with his brother. they had picnic there and played chess. :)