da MUN will be leaving us... but it's temporary... just for now...

thanks phiphi for those articles...

Anyway, hello to everyone, I may not be here as always just the silent one. Wish me luck tomorrow, I will be going to see him off.

i wish you all the best of luck!!! give my send off kisses...

foreric.jpg

lovewinter, lollipop and all the fans that able to send Eric off on Thursday, please send him the best & warmest wishes from all of us, yes hugs & kisses too......

Please share your thoughts of the event when you come back will you? (pictures are even better!)

Trud dear, love the wordings on your fan art, very touching.

God...cant' believe we're counting the hour...TT_TT

my mood is sooooooooo down...

Those who see him off will also bring our hearts and loves, us that can't be there...TT_TT

Mun Jung Hyuk oppa, we'll be waiting... Oppa, fighting!^^

^_^ good things when he come back he'll look all slim lol

I wish him good luck and we'll see him in two years. I wonder if he's going to get marry as he said lol where is the girl, eric? haha I really going to miss him (wow I'm talking like he's going forever lol) two years will fly so fast.

Guest jademh

aww the day has come, in just a few hours in korea he'll be enlisting.

for those lucky people who are going to send him off, please send him our wishes and regards!

eric be safe! two years without you is long but when you come back we'll still be here for you!!!

trud: i love the graphic picture!

Guest valmylove

In just a few hours is the big moment, huh, ladies...

:tears::tears: unexplainable emotions, but I want to thank you for participating in the 4 Q's as I got to learn new things as it also serve a reminder of how charming, amazing as well as faults that our Eric have.

It slightly hurt when I saw the articles saying he will miss his sister's wedding so his mother won't be there to send him off as well as his members. It really hurt a tad bit. :tears:

But I am sure he is going in with a lot of love from his family and dongsengs as well as his fans.

I hope for him is to enter with a big heart, big smile, hopefully be well rested and live as a normal citizen. I am so proud of him and cannot wait upon his return.

He's left a mark not too long ago now and it will be filled with a void until he return. :tears: :blush:

Two and half years ... will fly by as we continue with our own lives... let's just try to remember our Eric from time to time okay ladies? :tears: By then, we can go see and make him proud.

(Ican'tbelievehewasinhidingforthelastmonthwithnopeeksnonothing...thatsourEric!! :blush: )

for those of you that are able to send him off...pls come back and share your stories and pics!

DSC06155-2.jpg

ericarmy.jpg

wellmissyoueric.jpg

thanks, Trud, for the ps!

ericheroine.jpg

eric14-1.jpg

cweric.jpg

ricmexicansexy-1.jpg

Eric20.jpg

ricsyung-1.jpg

Guest jademh

aww looking at those pictures are making me teary, and it doesnt help that im listening to sad songs right now. although reality hasnt really kicked in yet, but i know once i see pictures of him being sent off and all i'll probably start bawling.

I hope for him is to enter with a big heart, big smile, hopefully be well rested and live as a normal citizen. I am so proud of him and cannot wait upon his return.

He's left a mark not too long ago now and it will be filled with a void until he return. :tears: :blush:

Two and half years ... will fly by as we continue with our own lives... let's just try to remember our Eric from time to time okay ladies? :tears: By then, we can go see and make him proud.

^^ i agree that he's left a mark on all of us, and i know for sure that it will still be there when he returns! eric will never be forgotten for the next two years!

thanks for the pictures guys!

Guest valmylove

EDIT:

My good friend said Eric will be leaving at 11 am actually it's in the afternoon...whatever Eric time - ish Korean time.... so we only have

ONE COUPLE OF HOURS LEFT????~!!!!

SORRY!!!

anyone with news and pics...pls share!!!

Happy Eric to everyone!!! xoxoxoxo

Guest valmylove

okies....if the time is correct.....we have

15 minutes left till our Eric walks through those gates...onto the train??? :tears: or is he there alrdy???

anyone??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest valmylove

... FAREWELL OUR ERIC....

MAY YOU BE HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND REST WELL

KINDLY POST SOME NEWS ABOUT YOURSELF

YOU LEFT BEHIND MANY FANS AWAITING FOR YOUR RETURN...

MANY MANY XOXOXOXOXO TO YOU!!!

Guest valmylove

** yeah... here's some pics of our ERIC'S loyal fans....so sweet of them to go there to support him... sniff sniff... no sight of our Eric yet!! once there's translation...will be back or anyone else can just post it too**

********************************************************************************

Edit: add more pics....wow sooo many people!! Hopefully these articles will be translated soon!! But the pictures and tell a thousand of words

[★포토]'에릭 언제오나', 200여명의 팬과 취재진들

20081009120045_125_0_1.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 논산(충남)=임성균 기자]

신화의 리더 에릭(29ㆍ본명 문정혁)이 9일 오후 충남 논산 훈련소에 입소한다.

에릭의 군입대를 보기 위해 아시아 각국의 팬들이 입소대에서 기다리고 있다.

에릭은 4주 간 기초 군사 훈련을 받은 후 공익 근무 요원으로 복무한다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com < 저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스 >

논산(충남)=임성균 기자

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'한류스타' 에릭 입대길, 300명 해외팬 배웅

20081009115715_183_1_2.jpg

20081009115715_183_0_3.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] 군 입대로 2년간의 휴식기에 돌입하는 에릭(28, 본명 문정혁)의 떠나는 마지막 길을 위해 약 300명의 팬들이 배웅을 나왔다.

에릭은 9일 오전 충청남도 논산훈련소를 통해 입소해 5주간의 기초 군사훈련 후 공익으로 근무하게 된다. 최근작인 KBS 2TV '최강칠우'는 그의 군 입대 전 마지막 작품으로 남게 됐다.

에릭이 입소 예정인 12시가 되기 훨씬 전 부터 논산훈련소 인근에는 에릭의 팬들로 문전성시를 이뤘다. 한류스타로 자리매김한 신화의 멤버인 만큼 한국 팬 뿐만 아니라 일본, 중국, 홍콩 등지에서도 에릭을 보기 위해 팬들이 찾아왔다.

팬들은 '2년을 하루같이 기다릴게', '우리의 마음은 언제나 함께 있습니다' 등의 글이 적힌 플랭카드를 걸어놓고 에릭을 기다렸다. 일부 해외 팬들은 'Eric'이라고 새겨진 옷을 함께 입고 에릭의 건강한 소집해제를 기원하기도 했다.

에릭은 지난 2003년 활동을 위해 미국 영주권을 포기하며 병역 의무를 다하게 됐다. 당초 신체검사에서 현역 복무 판정을 받았던 에릭은 지난 2006년 MBC 드라마 '늑대' 촬영 중 사고를 당해 재검을 받고 공익근무요원 판정을 받았다.

[에릭을 위해 모인 팬(위), 에릭. 사진=유진형 기자 zolong@mydaily.co.kr, 마이데일리 사진DB]

(임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

모바일 마이데일리 3693 + NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리( www.mydaily.co.kr ) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[★포토]'2년을 하루같이 기다릴께'

20081009113625_457_0_first.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 임성균 기자]

에릭의 입소를 보기 위해 모인 팬들이 "2년을 하루같이 기다릴께"라고 적힌 현수막을 걸어 놓고 있다.

tjdrbs23@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

임성균 기자

[★포토]군입대 에릭, 일본팬들 '기다릴께'

20081009113729_886_0_japan.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 임성균 기자]

에릭의 입소를 보기 위해 모인 일본팬들이 그를 기다리고 있다.

tjdrbs23@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

임성균 기자

[★포토]에릭, 우리를 잊지마20081009114427_901_banner.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 임성균 기자]

에릭의 입소를 보기 위해 모인 팬들이 애정이 담긴 글귀를 적어 펼쳐보이고 있다.

tjdrbs23@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

임성균 기자

[★포토]에릭 팬들 '자기야 잘 다녀와서 결혼하자'

20081009114628_430_0_china.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 임성균 기자]

에릭의 입소를 보기 위해 모인 팬들이 플랭카드를 펼쳐 보이며 기다리고 있다.

tjdrbs23@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

임성균 기자

[★포토]에릭 입소, 대만 팬들도 왔어요!

20081009114523_175_0_taiwan.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 임성균 기자]

에릭의 입소를 보기 위해 대만 팬들이 프랭카드를 펼쳐보이며 기다리고 있다.

tjdrbs23@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

임성균 기자

credit: Ocean's 6

Guest valmylove

**can we ever be ready even though the day has come alrdy?**

Get ready to say bye to Eric

October 8th, 2008 // by javabeans

ericdramabeans.jpg

Shinhwa rapper and actor Eric (Que Sera Sera, Strongest Chil Woo) is headed off to do his military duty tomorrow! (Or today, in Korea — October 9 being the big day.)

Although we’ve been hearing for a while about all the Shinhwa guys’ plans to enlist this year, Eric is the first to go. As you may know, Eric used to live in the United States, attending high school (I believe) in Santa Monica. As Shinhwa took off in the late 1990s and his career along with it, Eric gave up his U.S. citizenship, which makes him subject to mandatory Korean military enlistment.

However, given an injury sustained on the set of MBC’s drama Wolf in 2006, Eric will be assigned to a desk job. The drama had been cancelled due to an accident in which a stunt went awry and a stunt car crashed. He injured his ankle and hip and spent a month in the hospital in recovery.

No doubt his Shinhwa brethren will be following shortly. After ten years together, what will the entertainment landscape be without the Shinhwa boys? Er, men? Er, man-boys?

Via Star News

**that's our Eric...on the DL! sniff sniff ** Eric & Shinhwa will be truly missed! Until then...

Eric Enlists for the Military Today

October 9, 2008 by coolsmurf

Shinhwa members got together for their last gathering in a while 2 days earlier to send Eric off who will be enlisted in the military this afternoon.

ericcoolsmurf.jpg

Eric will be the first Shinhwa member to be enlisted and will report at 1pm today at Choongnam Nonsan Training Centre for registration. The other Shinhwa members had wanted to send him off but decided to have a farewell dinner instead on the 7th because they had planned schedules today.

According to Eric’s management agency, Top Class Entertainment, “Eric did not want his enlistment to be too high-profile also, so the Shinhwa members decided to have a farewell dinner for him 2 days earlier. And Eric also requested that the other members need not be present on his enlistment day.”

Kim Dong Wan will be the next Shinhwa member to be enlisted in November while JunJin who received his enlistment notice recently, has delayed his military call-up to February 2009. Minwoo said that he will enlist in May 2009. Andy will continue solo activities since he is not of age yet while Shin Hye Sung is exempted from the military due to health reasons. Shinhwa will be missed!