----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I came across this article.

It sounds like both Eric & Andy were at Dongwan's concert but not sure why there's no picture.

Hope it wasn't false alarm!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan’s First Solo Concert!

On September 20, Kim Dong Wan had his concert in the auditorium of Ewha’s Women’s University in Seoul, Daejeon. His first solo live concert named ‘Promise’ included direct and honest stories that he shared and a good performance on stage.

Kim Dong Wan sang the variety of songs he had prepared for a fantastic 90-minute live performance stage, and captured the eyes of the audience.

The members of Shinhwa (Lee Minwoo, Eric, Andy, Jun Jin, Shin Hyesung), Kim Hyun Chul, Sweet Sorrow, Wanted’s Kim Jae Seok, Younha, JOO, and others appeared as guests.

Kim Dong Wan’s first exclusive live solo concert ‘Promise’ was held on September 20 and 21.

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping this for this sighting!

So glad to see Eric catagorizes as Actor instead of Shinhwa member as usual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars Join “Hanareum Hope Festival”

Actors Jang Geun-suk, Eric and Park Hae-jin, and singers Super Junior, SHINee, Jang Yoon-jung, Crying Nut and others, will be taking part in the “2008 Hope Festival with Academic Credit Bank System” (Hanareum Hope Festival) on September 23rd and 24th at the Olympic Park in Seoul.

The “Academic Credit Bank System” is a system implementing extracurricular activities as academic credit for junior colleges and universities. This festival marks the 10-year anniversary since the system has been in use.

The “2008 Hope Festival with Academic Credit Bank System” is sponsored by the National Institute for Lifelong Education, and participants include institutes who use the academic credit bank system, such as Seoul Art College.

The festival program will include performances by celebrities and students, fashion shows, independent film seminars with renowned movie directors Heo Jin-ho (”Happiness”) and Oh Ki-hwan (”The Art of Seduction”), singing contests, and magic shows.

In July, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology had named actors Choi Ran, Jang Geun-suk, Park Hae-jin, Eric, and singer Jang Yoon-jung as spokesmodels for the academic credit bank system.

Source: KBS GLOBAL

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Guest valmylove

ahhh...thanks phi for the articles!!! soooo Eric's got activities...aside from his U-something pictures... sighs....

EMOTION ROLLERCOASTER.....

I can't wait to hear more news on him.... am I being too greedy????

I know he gave us the rap in Son Dambi, the charity pics and now.... I guess I hope I wish he is well resting now...

But just to prepare our hearts..... he might drop a BIG BOMB..... say.... an solo album??? wishful thinkging... ;):P

Happy Eric Evening!!!

Guest valmylove

sorry double post :crazy::sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

edit: might as well post again....

Phiphi, of course it's fine ^^, I feel that way sometime too... Do you also feel that he's unpredictable?? He makes his fans wait the longest of long...sighs...maybe just maybe he will have something for us to remember him by??

YAY, MR. MUN... ERIC OPPA... IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE LEAVE A MOMENTO FOR US!!!!

Ginnie, that is a great idea. How can we do that? email that person? pm the mods? I've seen what Phi done to CW's thread, it was awesome, and we have pretty awesome ps-ers in here too!!

Goodnite Mun ladies... Sweet Eric Dreams!

But just to prepare our hearts..... he might drop a BIG BOMB..... say.... an solo album??? wishful thinkging... ;):P

Hehe......I'll be so happy if Eric drops the BIG BOMB.

Although, it's going to be tough as quite many big guns also plan to release their album in late Septerber - October (DBSK, Kim Jong Kook, Shin Hye Sung....to name a few)

Lol, I really GIVE UP on Mun >.< Was he there at all? *sigh....*

I'm not going to put any more hope about his possible sighting to avoid the disappointment.

There're only 17 days left and he just wants to play hide & seek. Come on Mun.........

hehehe... phiphi, it really looks like you're really in a bad mood after hearing Eric's not around

at DW's concert.. But I know you're just saying that...

I must've say that also.. Coz I'm really looking forward for his another sightings....

Hi !!!

You know what - I've been thinking about doing this for some time now. It is revamping and updating the first page of Eric's thread. Anybody else thought about that? The first page looks like it hasn't been updated since 3 years ago. We can all contribute to the project and help out each other in whatever we like to do...getting info, getting dates, translation and also graphics...

ginnie, that would be great... I agree with you,, This thread needs to shape up a little bit.. after all, Eric's will be gone for a while so all we need is updates and graphics to make this thread more lively and fun.

Guest valmylove

Okay... MR. Mun...we know you like to keep on the DL....but... it's only a couple of weeks left... any messages?

will you have a press conference?????????

So jealous of myself @ M's new sexy, hot, bad MV!! wish Eric have done an ablum too...tis not to late right, oppa??? ^^

Guest ivanovie

Okay... MR. Mun...we know you like to keep on the DL....but... it's only a couple of weeks left... any messages?

will you have a press conference?????????

So jealous of myself @ M's new sexy, hot, bad MV!! wish Eric have done an ablum too...tis not to late right, oppa??? ^^

Hahaha..everybody's looking for Mr.Mun..wish he could see how desperate we are for his sightings..even a glance of him would cheer up so many souls here^^

Hey gals, have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzdD1Flnu0, Eric and Minwoo winked at each other, totally cute..

btw..it's already 24th! i just realized that the event has passed..now where is he??

Ginnie, i agree with you, i'd love to help if i can..

*Bows*

Great! Thank you for all the offers to help with the Introduction Page.

I am not able to do it all, so all help of any kind will be greatly appreciated.

We need content and then graphics. Since Eric is cool, we need cool graphics. B) So, I am hoping folks can help with suggestions in these areas.

As far as content...the basics are there on the first page...what others should we include?

Eric Basics (bio/stats)

Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap)

Eric Awards

Eric News

Eric Interviews (Videos, audios links on youtube or translated interviews)

Eric Downloads

Each of these can be expanded to include Year, Links and Pictures...

As far as content...the basics are there on the first page...what others should we include?

Eric Basics (bio/stats)

Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap)

Eric Awards

Eric News

Eric Interviews (Videos, audios links on youtube or translated interviews)

Eric Downloads

Each of these can be expanded to include Year, Links and Pictures...

I'm pretty sure Trud & Elai can certainly take care of the graphic department (any one else could help are certainly welcome).

Ginnie, you come up with many goods sections there.

In the News, Interviews & Downloads sections, how do we decide what to put up as Eric has many of them.

I found Wiki is a good source of info on Eric's bio & career (off course we need to add more current stuffs)

See link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Mun

May I suggest an Eric Gallery (selected pictures from his debut upto now)

This is awesome! We could get busy in the mean time.

I'm pretty sure Trud & Elai can certainly take care of the graphic department (any one else could help are certainly welcome).

Ginnie, you come up with many goods sections there.

In the News, Interviews & Downloads sections, how do we decide what to put up as Eric has many of them.

I found Wiki is a good source of info on Eric's bio & career (off course we need to add more current stuffs)

See link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Mun

May I suggest an Eric Gallery (selected pictures from his debut upto now)

This is awesome! We could get busy in the mean time.

Really...I hope Trud and Elai will volunteer their graphics!

Phiphi, for News, Interviews, Download Sections - We can be selective. We'll have only quality interviews, subtitled/translated comprehensive interviews pertaining to his career. Nothing from the rumor-mill. We can give priority to news/interview/download sections on his acting career perhaps...

Eric's Gallery sounds good. There are even more pictures of him I bet! LOL. That man was made for picture-taking...hahaah.. I would suggest we link pictures to particular posts in this thread instead of having it all on the first page due to risk of Too-hot-to-handle health hazard. (no seriously..bandwidth kills). For instance, you may post his debut pictures in one post and link it on the first page. The first page might have some pictures too. What do you think?

I'll work on getting a very rough draft for the content and post it here for comments. Particularly, I will work on this section first : Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap)

Any English news, Interviews, downloads to share?

Youtube clips in English?

Perhaps we can go through all 300-some pages of this thread to find links of all news or pictures?

Guest valmylove

Ginnie & Phiphi, great ideas!!!

hmmmm... my friend said there was a clubbox account dedicated to Eric only? does anyone know? maybe we can include that too!

I think links to good quality interviews, variety shows is a must as we will have about 2.5 yrs to go through them...

do you gals think that is enough time??? :rolleyes: :blush: :blink:

I can start going through pages too... let's see there's 331 pages now, we can divide that up by the three of us so it's 110.33 pages each!! ^^ LOL

anyone up for it? if not, its okay, if Trud and Elai is up for it, that's 5 of us... lets see..umm...66.2 pages per person?

thanks ladies...this will help us be more active about DA MUN!!!!! :blush:

WOW.... i can't believe eric is leaving for the military soon... in like 2 weeks????

and yet, there is no sign of him anywhere, apparently he has a function on the 23rd and 24th??? if i am right...

hopefully the members would be there for him, when he leaves... just like shin hyesung was there for kangta...

He's lonely these days...anyone up for a midnight ride?? :tears::tears:

Hehe....Is this midnight bus ride straight to the infamous phone booth.........?

You bet I'm taking up the sit where he hangs his arm. Okay I'll share. Who is up next?

Eric's Gallery sounds good. There are even more pictures of him I bet! LOL. That man was made for picture-taking...hahaah.. I would suggest we link pictures to particular posts in this thread instead of having it all on the first page due to risk of Too-hot-to-handle health hazard. (no seriously..bandwidth kills). For instance, you may post his debut pictures in one post and link it on the first page. The first page might have some pictures too. What do you think?

I'll work on getting a very rough draft for the content and post it here for comments. Particularly, I will work on this section first : Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap)

For the Gallery & bandwidth problem, could we do 10 images (represent the 10 years of his career)?

Each image would have 4-5 of pictures of that year (can we use only High Quality pictures?)

Trud has a good collections of Eric's pictures but if she needs a certain one, we can pitch in to help.

If 10 images are too many, we can do 5 (2 years in 1 image with 2 pictures of each year).

Am I confused you guys? It would nice to see his pictures right there. But if thing grows, we can always cut it down.

Ginnie, when you work on Eric Works (Music/Dramas/Movie/CFs/MVs/Rap), will you put links there too?

If you do, we'll exclude that when we search this thread for News & Interviews & Downloads

Do you put link to download his dramas under Eric Work - Drama or under Eric Download.

I'm sorry to ask so many questions. Just try to avoid duplication as we have so much stuffs to go through.

Cindy, I thinks ivanovie also offers her help, any one else?

Is it Biz club box that you refer to?

Haven't come across another one yet (I'm not good with CB and it hates me!)

Can you check with Su when she comes back as she would have/know all sources of Eric's stuffs

Okay why don't we start with

Cindy: page 1 - 50

Phiphi: page 51 - 100

Trud: page 101 - 150

Elai: page 151 - 200

Ivanovie: page 200 - 250

Ginnie: page 251- 300

Please don't start yet until we can confirm, in 2-3 days?

If there're more people to help out, we can cut down the number. :w00t: :w00t:

FRIENDS, WE ARE RECRUITING. COME JOIN US!!!!!

Guest valmylove

but of course....to that midnight hour to be the midnight girl in the infamous phonebooth... I will take a ride too!!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Great organization skills, Phiphi dearest!!

Sounds like a plan, say Friday???

Sure I can ask around and her too...

(i also like the idea of 10 PS's representing 10 years of his acheivements)

GOOD NIGHT MUN LUVES!!!!!

okay MUN LOVERS!!! i've been reading what's been discussed... and because i'm still dead tired from work... all of them doesn't sink in hehehe but give me some time... i'll take a breather... but your ideas Ladies are awesome. just tell me what to do...

ERIC wallies will come later...

okay MUN LOVERS!!! i've been reading what's been discussed... and because i'm still dead tired from work... all of them doesn't sink in hehehe but give me some time... i'll take a breather... but your ideas Ladies are awesome. just tell me what to do...

ERIC wallies will come later...

No sweat Trud. It's not an overnight thing so do it as you have the time to spare.

We'll all pitch in to help. This is a job with no firm dead line, haha.....got to love it!

14 DAYS TO THE MS CALL! >.<

No sweat Trud. It's not an overnight thing so do it as you have the time to spare.

We'll all pitch in to help. This is a job with no firm dead line, haha.....got to love it!

14 DAYS TO THE MS CALL! >.<

we'll be busy so our minds won't be with MUN all the time...errrrrr or am i wrong? hahahaha yeah... i think i'm wrong...

i made this as a tribute to ERIC's love for animals specially dogs...

ericwithdogs.jpg

Guest valmylove

we'll be busy so our minds won't be with MUN all the time...errrrrr or am i wrong? hahahaha yeah... i think i'm wrong...

i made this as a tribute to ERIC's love for animals specially dogs...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...ricwithdogs.jpg

awww...Trud, it's okay we all are busy... he comes and go on our mind and in our lives... like Phiphi said, no deadline...heck we got 2 and a half to work on it! ^^.....

that is sooooo cute.... i need to get a roll on ps-ing too!!!

HAPPY ERIC DAY!!! :blush: