Hello phiphi69, actually we were debating if we camp the night before...then decided to take the earliest train ride (KTX)...I actually have to wake them up 'coz our train leave @ 5:20 a.m. ... when we got there no one's was there ... like you said, we had a goodtime... Eric is darn gorgeous. He even acknowledge and smile at me when I told "Eric" where I am from :wub: To be honest, he answered every question Let's plan yo come to Korea on "Shinwa Reunion Concert in 4 years? Just ;et me know, count me in!

ginnie thank a bunch for all the pictures...I took cam on him...

Eric I will missed you :tears:, take care and be well :wub:

Okay lollipop & Lovewinter, let me guess, you gals went together?

And Angeline, you were there too? Awesome!

Woa, if the train leave @5:20am you must be up & out no later at the stroke of dawn!

I would probably do the same thing if I were you too. Won't want to miss it for any thing.

Hehe.... got acknowledged by Eric lol, I'm jealous!

You got fan cam too? Could you share?

If you can't make it publicly please PM..............would you?

It seem his manager (the one in beige pant & suit jacket) dressed up more than Eric (he's good looking too).

Not sure who the other one is (in jean & white shirt)

Guest riceavocado

It's sad to see him go. I really enjoyed him in QSS.

I was on his fansite ericmun.net and heard a song I really liked but couldn't read the Korean (wish I could).

Can anyone translate for me? Here's what the site says is playing in the background.

김광민-다시 만날때까지

GOOD MUN DAY!!!

Hello phiphi69, actually we were debating if we camp the night before...then decided to take the earliest train ride (KTX)...I actually have to wake them up 'coz our train leave @ 5:20 a.m. ... when we got there no one's was there ... like you said, we had a goodtime... Eric is darn gorgeous. He even acknowledge and smile at me when I told "Eric" where I am from :wub: To be honest, he answered every question Let's plan yo come to Korea on "Shinwa Reunion Concert in 4 years? Just ;et me know, count me in!

hi lollipop...

you're ERICventure is worth the wait and the trip girl... and he even smile at you... that's the max if i could call one... that smile is for you alone... if i've been with you i wouldn't sleep even a wink or two hahaha i can just imagine how you feel while waiting for da MUN to appear...

thanks for sharing your story with us lollipop...

yes dear... we're planning to go to Korea and attend their gig.... better plan ahead...

hahaha...

after reading some of the aticles and watching some vids from YT..

Eric seems so cool in entering the army, as if he's going on a vacation, I guess that was just his front to his fans for not to worry.

Eric looks young and fresh with that look... not like in his drama Nakasan, where he wore the same hairdo..

I like it... he looks happy and excited in entering the army...

thanks for the pics and articles of Eric's enlistment..

Eric! Hwaiting!!!

Take care and always stay healthy...

Come back, soon!!!

Guest lucky_moon

Hope he will come back safe & healthy.. he still looks handsome with the new look for the army..we will miss him but we will wait patiently for his comeback..

HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAPPY MUN DAY!!!

It seems so unreal that Eric is now in the army.

But I'm glad he was in good spirit at the send off.

He looks stylist in the casual outfit and even though the shave head is not flattering (for any one), Eric still rocks it better than most celeb recruits I've seen so far.....hehe.

skinny jean-------------->emphasize his long legs

tight sweat shirt------------->emphasize his broad shoulder

His slim physique, wide shoulder & the shaved head reminds me of another hot guy Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)

he's in the army now... it's for real...

yes... he's all smile... that's what we'll be reminded of ...that's his send off to us his fans.

he definitely look good on those outfit... another send off...

hahaha...

after reading some of the aticles and watching some vids from YT..

Eric seems so cool in entering the army, as if he's going on a vacation, I guess that was just his front to his fans for not to worry.

he's really one cool guy...

and i agree with you eLai that that's what he's thinking of...he wants us not to worry... he wants us to remember that smile of his... how can you not love this guy...

ourprayersarewithyou.jpg

Guest lollipop

Okay lollipop & Lovewinter, let me guess, you gals went together?

And Angeline, you were there too? Awesome!

Woa, if the train leave @5:20am you must be up & out no later at the stroke of dawn!

I would probably do the same thing if I were you too. Won't want to miss it for any thing.

Hehe.... got acknowledged by Eric lol, I'm jealous!

You got fan cam too? Could you share?

If you can't make it publicly please PM..............would you?

It seem his manager (the one in beige pant & suit jacket) dressed up more than Eric (he's good looking too).

Not sure who the other one is (in jean & white shirt)

hello phiphi69...sorry 4 delay response... still mezmerizimg 2 the whole scenario...keep pinching myself ..if it is sureal :lol: 2 be honest u can say didn.t sleep at all.. scared I may not b able 2 wake up...I almost faint when Eric look at me n smile :blush: :sweatingbullets: I will share mine when I get home..4got my stuff to download it.

Don't be jealous...u will have your turn next time...

Thanks a bunch 4 your kindness. :wub:

Guest lollipop

GOOD MUN DAY!!!

hi lollipop...

you're ERICventure is worth the wait and the trip girl... and he even smile at you... that's the max if i could call one... that smile is for you alone... if i've been with you i wouldn't sleep even a wink or two hahaha i can just imagine how you feel while waiting for da MUN to appear...

thanks for sharing your story with us lollipop...

yes dear... we're planning to go to Korea and attend their gig.... better plan ahead...

hi trud...ehhhh can say every perspiration in the sun the shoveling n at the ebd we all came to one ...supporting n loving "Eric" :sweatingbullets: ... Eric beautiful smile n woa gorgeous eyes ... sleep :unsure: u got 2 b kidding :lol: I will miised him like everyone else... u r more than welcome...

Like I said count me in, when your group attend their reunion...

Muakzzzz 2 u ....

Guest kriza_09

he looks like the oldest there... LOL..

the instructors don't look too fierce.. phew...

please treat our eric oppa nicely... don't give him a hard time...

or else, you know the power of shinhwa changjo, right???

our shinhwa changjo army is stronger than you can imagine... ^^

Hehe....... Ginnie beat me with Eric newest photos.

I'm a bit surprised that picture of Eric in military uniform surfaced this early.

I would love to see him doing the salut too.

Here is some news article.

********************************************************************************

[08.10.13][news] Photo of dignified Eric in military training released

0515490.jpg

A picture of Shinhwa leader Eric Mun Jung Hyuk (29) at the military training center has been released to the public. Eric is currently undergoing a 4-week military training. On 13th Oct, the official website for the training center posted a photograph taken on 9th Oct at Chungnam's Nonsan Training Center that featured Eric. In the photo, with his piercing gaze, Eric seemed to be in high spirits as he cheered with the rest of the recruits.

When Eric enlisted on 9th Oct, he promised the fans that he would "proudly fulfill his responsibility to the country". He also said, "Please wait for a short while, in 4 years' time Shinhwa will be back together with a reunion concert. We will definitely keep this promise to restart our group activities. In the meantime, please wait for us."

Eric has given up his US citizenship in 2003 to stay in Korea for his career, and thus it meant that he now had to serve his military duty as well. He was initially assigned for active duty after medical checks, but owing to an onset accident on MBC drama Wolf in 2006, he was re-deployed to serve as a civil service officer instead. Eric will be assigned to Seoul Metro after his basic military training.

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: 悟空空@love-ric

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.10.12][trans] M's Message to Eric

MB.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rC4DBOsSk

credit: usako630

All young men of Korea

Have to fulfil our duty to our country

Complete your mission well

I hope you'll come back healthy and safe

My friend,

My fellow member,

My beloved family member

Translator: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

Credit: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

jademh, thanks for the YT link for the subbed vid.

I keep watching it over and over. In the vid @0:53, I can't help but laugh at a dumb question from one of the reporters

"What's your reason for joining the Korean Army?" Lol, honestly does Eric or any Korean man have a choice here?

It would be smart to sponsor the outfit of the celebs on the day of their enlistment. All eyes are on them, talk about free advertisement!!!!!

I love the casual yet stylist outfit Eric wore that day.

I agree with you. His instructors/superiors all look young and not so tough.

Really hope they treat new recruit with dignity. Those news articles about in human treatments @ this Nonsan camp are still in the back of my mind.

Hehe.....Eric must stuff his pack with an army of ants so he can complain to them if he gets scolded or dispatch them "in case of emergency"

No doubt of Shinhwa Changjo power!!!!!

Hehe....... Ginnie beat me with Eric newest photos.

I'm a bit surprised that picture of Eric in military uniform surfaced this early.

I would love to see him doing the salut too.

Here is some news article.

[08.10.13][news] Photo of dignified Eric in military training released

[]http://tuke.52pk.net/data/2008/10/13/0515490.jpg[/]

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: 悟空空@love-ric

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Hi phiphi - thanks for sharing this article. Wohooo........ how I wish that I'm still dreaming up to now that he's now inside the camp training & will be back after 2-years. But looking at his new photo finally........ wearing this military uniform......don't know what to say. :)

jademh, thanks for the YT link for the subbed vid.

I keep watching it over and over. In the vid @0:53, I can't help but laugh at a dumb question from one of the reporters

"What's your reason for joining the Korean Army?" Lol, honestly does Eric or any Korean man have a choice here?

Hehe.....Eric must stuff his pack with an army of ants so he can complain to them if he gets scolded or dispatch them "in case of emergency"

No doubt of Shinhwa Changjo power!!!!!

^^i know that question was pretty random, but to re-phrase it i think the reporter meant why'd he give up his US citizenship to become a Korean Citizen and join the army. maybe this is what the reporter was trying to say, but you never know..

haha eric and his ant consoltation! i miss my ET! but its okay, in a short while he'll be back, healthier and better!!

Well, he might be the oldest but he is the MOST HANDSOME of them all!!!! :wub:

GREAT MUN DAY MUN LOVERS!!!

miss posting... but can't help it due to too much work...

anywayz... the thread is busy.... happy to note that the MUN lovers are here and making they're presence felt... thank you guys!

for the articles posted... thank you!

phiphi... i'll try to make something out of it...i don't have a HQ copy of that... sorry friend. but i'll try it on PS... on your siggy... will think of something.

no ERIC fan art for today... i'll make 2 on my next post

For Phiphi and elai -

Thank you for sending me messages. Sorry for the delay. I will include all your contributions in the draft sometime soon. =D

Reminder - the navigation link is in my signature below. Welcome suggestions or contributions!

On another note, there is a fan that took the effort to research the timetable for military training. All I can say is the schedule is jam-packed and very productive starting at 6:30 am or something like that.

Looks tough to me. I can't follow no schedule. LOL.