Hello folks!

I'll put it up as my signature so we can just refer easily when we want to see what we've done so far.

Yes..please look through the information and if you feel that something is not right, missing or could be better, you can either post here or PM me directly with your suggestions.

We have time...hehe..so it isn't a huge rush..however, we've got to get the skeleton of this pretty much done first...we'll add stuff to it until it is perfect!

Thank you all,

ginnie

Hi ginnie,

right now i don't know what to add so i won't be of much help... but like you said... we have plenty of time... i'm pretty sure we'll think of something one way or the other... but your effort dear is to be applauded.

Hi phiphi - I'm always here but a silent-reader. I just enjoy reading all your posts here & looking at your artworks. I also enjoy reading all articles posted here. So, I don't really miss you at all. smile.gif

Next week will be his entering the MS. This is the day that we hated & wished not to come at all. Gosh, 2-years is 2-years.......... Hope time would fly faster......... blush.gif cool.gif

hello willenette,

we surely miss you posting... yes, 2 yrs is 2 yrs indeed... 2 ERIC less years... not seeing da MUN's face...no CF's... no public appearance at all... our only consolation on those times will be this thread... da MUN's HAVEN!!!

i've just finish the first 5 pages of my 101-150... still got 45 pages more...

it's da MUN's 'WOLF'... i kinda like it's story...bad boy ERIC...so sad that it was cancelled... but sadder coz ERIC got injured during it's filming...

pic taken during WOLF's premiere...

withrainbow.jpg

i've just finish the first 5 pages of my 101-150... still got 45 pages more...

Trud, let me know if you need help as I know you & Elai will be busy with the graphic stuffs.

Ericmania, you're an died hard & very loyal Eric fan yourself too.

Can't help but wonder if the picture in your sig is a real picture of you & Eric? *die in jealousy if it is!*

5 DAYS LEFT TO THE DUNGEON!

Guest kudjang

he is very so cute but serie with he play it not work i think beacuase manager he not good ... 5555.... but i hope he play with yoon eun hye sometime it very so cute and interest very much. i think very good couple ...... lover eric very much

EV'NING MUN LOVERS!!!

Trud, let me know if you need help as I know you & Elai will be busy with the graphic stuffs.

okidoki friend... i'll let you know... thanks in advance...

Ericmania, you're an died hard & very loyal Eric fan yourself too.

Can't help but wonder if the picture in your sig is a real picture of you & Eric? *die in jealousy if it is!*

5 DAYS LEFT TO THE DUNGEON!

yes Ericmania... can you tell us the story behind it?

you call it dungeon huh phiphi hahahaha

wow. you are diehard fans for Eric.Thank you for update everything of Eric.

you are one too ericmania... this is for him...

we'll make ourselves busy for the time that he'll be away... we need to do something to while away the time... and what better way than this... UPDATING HIS THREAD! many thanks to ginnie who came up with the very very nice idea.

he is very so cute but serie with he play it not work i think beacuase manager he not good ... 5555.... but i hope he play with yoon eun hye sometime it very so cute and interest very much. i think very good couple ...... lover eric very much

hello and welcome kudjang... we all love ERIC here!

hope you'll always visit here and at the same time make a post.

bweric-1.jpg

Guest eLai16

g'morning Eric Mun Lovers!!!

*sigh* its been a while since my last post..

I guess I've been too busy to notice that...

It's only 4 Days left before he enters the Army..

Thanks ginnie for this great idea,

updating Eric's thread...

Have a nice day to y'all!!!

Guest nhamthach

Do you have new clip fanmeeting japan on August 19 ?

:rolleyes: I want to see it , It's only 3 Days left before he enters the Army.. very bad bad

Do you have new clip fanmeeting japan on August 19 ?

:rolleyes: I want to see it , It's only 3 Days left before he enters the Army.. very bad bad

I only see some of the YT that been posted here.

Not sure what new clips you refer to.

Is this you looking for?

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=0ehb918HV3g

That's the only Japan fan meeting vid I know of.

Guest hotelier29

oh no only 4 days to go!! have to wait 2 more years to see him again? i hope he will make a new drama after his military duty or his own album!!

Guest valmylove

[08.10.06][News] Shinhwa Members Accompany Eric To Enlistment Ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

20081006093321_613_0.jpg

The legendary group that has held the top spot in the entertainment industry for 10 years, Shinhwa, will have their leader Eric enter military service first and the rest of the members will accompany him to Chung Nam Non San training station, showing off their exceptional friendship.

A source close to Shinhwa on the 6th revealed, "Eric will be the first to enlist in the military out of the Shinhwa members. So on the 8th, they will all get together to have a quiet dinner together and then on the 9th they will all travel together to the training station."

The source continued, "As much as its Shinhwa who've kept their friendship going strong for a decade, it seems they are all deeply emotional about Eric's enlistment and not one to just pass by Eric's enlistment without doing something special for him. However, whilst all members have promised to attend the dinner on the 8th, it is not clear whether all members will be able to travel with Eric on the 9th due to overlapping schedules."

Eric will be admitted to Chung Nam Non San training station on the 9th where he will begin his military service. Eric will receive basic military training for approximately 5 weeks and then is expected to serve in general service personnel unit.

Eric was originally enlisted for the active service unit but after the accident that occured on the set of "Wolf" in 2006, the final verdict was changed to the general service unit.

The members that currently must enlist this year are those born in 1979; Eric and Kim Dongwan. Kim Dongwan is also expected to enlist shortly after Eric.

source. Money Today

translation. orenji728

credits. orenji728 @ ShinhwaChangjo.net

nb. please credit properly.

Article Re-Posted in Shinhwa.biz by angelix

[08.10.06][News] Shinhwa Members Accompany Eric To Enlistment Ground

source. Money Today

translation. orenji728

credits. orenji728 @ ShinhwaChangjo.net

nb. please credit properly.

Article Re-Posted in Shinhwa.biz by angelix

Thanks valmylove for sharing this. So sad reading this article. I hope his group could join him on the day of his enlistment. So nice also to hear that he's assigned as a public servant during his 2-year term because of his back injury before. At least he could get to see his family once in a while or may be everyday. :)

Currently, I'm watching his drama, Strongest Chilwoo. I'm just up to Episode 4 & so far the story is OK. I'm not really into this kind of genre but since he's in it, I'm enjoying watching this. :blush: :lol:

Guest valmylove

G'evening Mun Ladies!!

How are you?? :tears::tears:

I saw this article a few minutes ago...couldn't understand the feeling...the heart just starte speeding and aching and the rest of the article was so blurry I couldn't read it. Then tried to hold in the loud cry.

It's almost 4 days left (according to my time)!! It's bittersweet feeling... I wish there was a documentary on Eric. It's a big deal...to us... to leave a momentum behind...but not leaving it MUST be the momentum...it's what he left behind alreay...he already placed a mark in our lives...that first impression, first influential moment, that first sparking feeling that lit up as a fire when he first caught our eyes, our heart, and remain part of our lives.

Without knowing him personally, we got to know him through his music, his dramas, the variety shows, interviews and his personal messages. With him leaving to serve...I am sooo proud of him. I am soo proud of the soldiers in general. We may not be able to see and hear more about him, but many artists went in and came back out ... we just have to bear with it and he will be back...just in a blink of an eye ... right? RIGHT????

I am just happy to have gotten to know Shinhwa again. They are truly an admiration....I want their friendship, I want their love for one another... I want their loyalty...but it IS OURS as they live for themselves and their fans. Fans is us. We also belong to them.

I really REALLY can't wait for their comeback reuion.

I wish Shinhwa to have a memorable quiet (chongma?? *giggles* Ihopenot) dinner to send Eric off...it's just like a dream...like that fan fic...

I wish Eric well as he will be able to rest, concentrate and be normal just like any normal person.

Best of luck!!!! many many many xoxoxooxxooxo & sweet dreams!!!

sorryithinkiwasblabberingtoomuchitdoesnotmakeanysense!! LOL!

Woa Cindy, thanks for the news *hug*. It's been so long for Eric news (or is it just me?)

I'm glad all Shinhwa member can at least get together for a "quiet" dinner.

Every time they get together it's a big cammotion. Well may be this time the mood will be a bit somber.

Willenette, Chil Woo may not be Eric's best at acting here but the story line is quite good and the ending is good as well (I hate inconclusive ending)

It's almost 4 days left (according to my time)!! It's bittersweet feeling... I wish there was a documentary on Eric. It's a big deal...to us... to leave a momentum behind...but not leaving it MUST be the momentum...it's what he left behind alreay...he already placed a mark in our lives...that first impression, first influential moment, that first sparking feeling that lit up as a fire when he first caught our eyes, our heart, and remain part of our lives.

Without knowing him personally, we got to know him through his music, his dramas, the variety shows, interviews and his personal messages. With him leaving to serve...I am sooo proud of him. I am soo proud of the soldiers in general. We may not be able to see and hear more about him, but many artists went in and came back out ... we just have to bear with it and he will be back...just in a blink of an eye ... right? RIGHT????

You said it all Cindy. I wish they have done a special Shinhwa tribute/documentary as the boys are all leaving soon.

Some how I feel panic when the count down comes closer and closer to that 0.

It's worse when you know the exact time of you loose some one so near & dear to your heart!

Night, night and sweet Eric dream....................

Guest valmylove

Since it's 4 days left... here's 4 Q....

1. When did you first heard of Eric?

2. How did Eric captured your attention?

3. Have you ever been impressed by Eric?

4. What do you absolutely love about our Eric?

hey...add any Q's for us to do while when anticipate that day!! ummm does anyone know the procedure of entering into the MS? Please share...hmmmm...I think Phiphi shared a bit already right?

Here's my answers to my Qs.

1. I heard of Shinhwa about 9 yrs ago but didn't really paid attention until 2006, :sweatingbullets::tears:

:blush: :crazy: when browsing pics of handsome korean men on line. I came across a pic of Shinwa, (sorry to say that I didn't realize it was them) I was breathless as they were sooooo handsome. I believe Eric and M both caught my eyes.

2. Eric caught my eyes when I started to watch Xman for YEH. His love triangle with YEH and KJK would of been the death of romance for me!!! Eric was really handsome, charming and muscular... I was history!!! :blush: :blink:

3. What Eric impressed me the most was his leadership over Shinhwa. I've never seen so much love, loyalty and pride in any man as I've seen by our Eric. Especially his article, 'It's hard to meet a Shinhwa member.' Geez, Ihope I got that right. I am just proud to know of him.

4. His smile!!! His killer smile! Some time the shy arkward smile/giggle too but his smile is as brigth as the sun it would light up any darkness I have. I just can't help but smile back at him in his pic or the computer... lame huh?

LOL.

Sweet dreams ladies!!

Guest valmylove

Thanks valmylove for sharing this. So sad reading this article. I hope his group could join him on the day of his enlistment. So nice also to hear that he's assigned as a public servant during his 2-year term because of his back injury before. At least he could get to see his family once in a while or may be everyday. :)

Currently, I'm watching his drama, Strongest Chilwoo. I'm just up to Episode 4 & so far the story is OK. I'm not really into this kind of genre but since he's in it, I'm enjoying watching this. :blush: :lol:

You are very welcome Willenette! I am just happy to share any news of Eric these days! LOL, heck if i can learn korean, i will stalk all the websites for us but too bad i don't....darn it!!!

Ihope u like it...CW is something...it's funny and cheesy yet can make u shed a tear or two... have u seen his other dramas yet? please do and his banjans too ^^

Woa Cindy, thanks for the news *hug*. It's been so long for Eric news (or is it just me?)

Every time they get together it's a big cammotion. Well may be this time the mood will be a bit somber.

*hugs Phiphi tightly too*

I know...it have been very VERY long since Eric news!! I am happy of this news..really not happy but happy to have a peep of him...do u know what I mean??? LOL, dang... I am betting on that too sis!! it was be somber but somebody will make a lame joke...coughwanniecough and they will all laugh and joke arnd... can't wait to hear more news!!

You said it all Cindy. I wish they have done a special Shinhwa tribute/documentary as the boys are all leaving soon.

Some how I feel panic when the count down comes closer and closer to that 0.

It's worse when you know the exact time of you loose some one so near & dear to your heart!

Night, night and sweet Eric dream....................

It WOULD of been great if they did a tribute on Shinwa 10t if not on Eric huh? Or maybe it's in the making!!!!! I hope so!! ME TOO! Panic - ing is the right word. It's not that we are really losing him...it's just that he's out of reach. many many arms of reach!!

Sweet dreams to you too!!

P.S. I hope to continue to stalk this thread as well as all u Eric lovers and Eric lurkers too in the meantime, we have to start preparing his welcome back PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! ^^ NITY NITY

You are very welcome Willenette! I am just happy to share any news of Eric these days! LOL, heck if i can learn korean, i will stalk all the websites for us but too bad i don't....darn it!!!

Ihope u like it...CW is something...it's funny and cheesy yet can make u shed a tear or two... have u seen his other dramas yet? please do and his banjans too ^^

*hugs Phiphi tightly too*

valmylove, ye, I've seen all of his works except for I think 1-movie, Run (not sure if this is the title). Besides, he's not the main lead here anyway. :blush: :)

Willenette, Chil Woo may not be Eric's best at acting here but the story line is quite good and the ending is good as well (I hate inconclusive ending)

Hi phiphi - thanks for the message. But I think he's also great here in this drama. Oh, so the ending is good - thanks for this info ( it's ok, I like spoilers). I'm always a sucker for good-endings. :blush: :lol: