Guest valmylove

Hello Mun Lovers, there's 10 users atm...and just thought to post these 4Q that was a countdown to today...

Please share and I enjoyed reading how each of you came to love our Eric too!!

1. When did you first heard of Eric?

2. How did Eric captured your attention?

3. Have you ever been impressed by Eric?

4. What do you absolutely love about our Eric?

**looks arnd sadly...where are u gals??? Phiphi, Trud, Elai, Ginnie, Ivanovie, Ericmania & the rest?

** yeah... here's some pics of our ERIC'S loyal fans....so sweet of them to go there to support him... sniff sniff... no sight of our Eric yet!! once there's translation...will be back or anyone else can just post it too**

[] 20081009113625_457_0_first.jpg[/]

credit: Ocean's 6 & article

Hi valmylove - thanks for posting all these photos here of his loyal fans. So nice to see that many fans love him & send support to him. Ye, really so sweet & nice of them to find time to send him off. Wondering what will he be feeling when he arrives soon in that place seeing those fans. Also, want to see if he has his short haircut already........ OMG - just feeling bad & sad right now. <_<:wacko:

Guest valmylove

his fan club(s) are there too!! :tears:

[스투포토]에릭 입소현장에 몰린 韓-中-日 팬들

20081009115004_633_0_club.jpg

20081009115004_633_1_club2.jpg

[아시아경제신문 논산(충남) 이기범 기자]탤런트 겸 남성그룹 신화의 리더 에릭(문정혁)이 9일 오후 충남 논산 육군훈련소에 입소한다. 한-중-일 수 많은 팬들은 이날 오전부터 에릭의 입소를 지켜보기 위해 모여들었다.

에릭은 4주간의 기초군사훈련을 받고 공익근무요원으로 복무하게 된다.

논산(충남) 이기범 기자 metro83@asiaeconomy.co.kr

< ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스 >

[스투포토]에릭 군입대 '잘 다녀와서 우리 결혼하자'

20081009115004_633_1_club3.jpg

20081009115004_633_1_club4.jpg

[아시아경제신문 논산(충남) 이기범 기자]탤런트 겸 남성그룹 신화의 리더 에릭(문정혁)이 9일 오후 충남 논산 육군훈련소에 입소한다. 이날 오전부터 에릭의 입소를 지켜보기 위해 모여든 중국 팬들은 '자기야, 짧은 머리도 멋있어. 잘 다녀와서 우리 결혼하자'는 문구가 적힌 플랜카드를 들고 있다.

한편 에릭은 4주간의 기초군사훈련을 받고 공익근무요원으로 복무하게 된다.

논산(충남) 이기범 기자 metro83@asiaeconomy.co.kr

< ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스 >

credit: Ocean's 6

Guest jademh

aww those pictures are touching! looking at them is making me really teary.

i think in the very first article it says that about 200 people went to send him off. i might be wrong!

its just sad that none of the other boys were there to send him off, but at least they spent dinner together just hanging out.

imagine, us shinhwa fans will need to go through this 4 more times! this is just heart breaking!

신화 영원히!!!!!

Guest valmylove

He's here!!! He's there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthy & Smiling!!!

[포토엔]군 입소 에릭, 잘 다녀 올게요~ [2008-10-09 13:20:41]

200810091319411010_1_ericarmy.jpg

[논산(충남)=뉴스엔 지형준 기자]

신화 에릭(본명 문정혁)이 9일 오후 충남 논산훈련소에 입소했다.

신화 멤버중 처음으로 군에 입소한 에릭은 5주간 기초 군사 훈련을 받은 후 공익근무요원으로 복무한다.

에릭은 당초 현역 판정을 받았지만 2006년 '늑대' 촬영 중 발생한 교통사고로 인해 공익근무요원 최종 판정을 받았다.

에릭의 입소엔 신화 멤버들이 동행하진 않았다. 에릭은 7일 오후 신화 멤버들과 함께 저녁식사를 함께 하며 간단한 술자리로 짧은 작별을 고했다. 멤버들은 에릭이 몸 건강히 다녀오길 기원했다는 후문이다.

소속사는 "에릭이 매우 담담해하고 있다"며 "군에 입소해 자신의 책임을 모두 완수하겠다는 생각이다"고 덧붙였다.

지형준 jeehouse@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

[포토엔]신화 에릭, 군사 훈련 받고 건강하게 돌아 올게요 [2008-10-09 13:32:21]

200810091330531010_1_newsen.jpg

[논산(충남)=뉴스엔 지형준 기자]

에릭의 입소엔 신화 멤버들이 동행하진 않았다. 에릭은 7일 오후 신화 멤버들과 함께 저녁식사를 함께 하며 간단한 술자리로 짧은 작별을 고했다. 멤버들은 에릭이 몸 건강히 다녀오길 기원했다는 후문이다.

지형준 jeehouse@newsen.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More pics..... and our Eric's charming too...

작성자 : 모리가오카

erico6_1.jpg

신화의 리더 에릭(29ㆍ본명 문정혁)이 9일 오후 충남 논산 훈련소에 입소하기

전 취재진과 팬들에게 인사를 하고 있다.

에릭은 4주 간 기초 군사 훈련을 받은 후 공익 근무 요원으로 복무한다.

에릭 '환한미소로 입대'

erico6_2.jpg

군입소 에릭, 짧은머리가 어색해

erico6_3.jpg

Guest valmylove

**more articles & pics**

[포토엔]군 입소 에릭, 팬들에게 귀여운 눈 웃음 인사 [2008-10-09 13:24:39]

ericarmynewsens.jpg

[논산(충남)=뉴스엔 지형준 기자]

지형준 jeehouse@newsen.com

**more Eric pics...am off to snooze now...Sweet Eric Dreams Ladies...xoxoox ...

ps. maybe there will be some translated articles tomorrow **

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews7.jpg

(favorite 3 top favorite pics of Eric )

:blush:

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews17.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews12.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews13.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews16.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews4.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews2.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews15.jpg

2008100913424326090_1_ericnews5.jpg

Guest jademh

thanks guys for all the articles and pictures, i just hope a kind soul will be able to translate at least some of these.

although it should be a somber day, but seeing eric smile just uplifts my heart. this guy surely can make my day!!

Good Bye Eric for now...

Lots of pictures in the news...one of them caught my attention because it is a cute cartoon of Eric...

0zrvpoyxho4.jpg

Eric is all smiles today. It was less than 10 minutes with fans and press before he went into the training camp to report for duty.

GREAT MUN DAY EVERYBODY!!!

**looks arnd sadly...where are u gals??? Phiphi, Trud, Elai, Ginnie, Ivanovie, Ericmania & the rest?

i'm here Cindy...this is D MOMENT and i won't miss it for the world... just had a small breather and immediately visit here... our MUN sisters are sending their regards,prayers,love and whatyoumacallit... in here and in there personally.

i haven't mine yet...so here it is.

1. When did you first heard of Eric?

the very first time... i was browsing here in soompi but i had no particular artist in mind then... i wasn't into kpop or kdrama back then yet... just out of curiousity i guess. then something caught my eye...'actors who can speak english'... hmmm that's interesting i thought. as i was reading... ERIC's name keeps on popping... but i didn't even have the interest to see what ERIC MUN looks like. it's while i was watching arirang that i saw him again err should i say hear of him... so that's how he looks like i thought...promoting QSS...again i wasn't MUN struck. i was buying DVD's then that i saw a copy of QSS... so i bought one w/o any particular liking to it. it was when i watch QSS that i got interested on da MUN... so i begun to visit ERIC's forum and get all the information that i can get.

2. How did Eric captured your attention?

it was while watching on YT and seeing him on those game shows that i fell really really hard for him... so in short... it's the other side of da MUN that i fell for. the way he smile... laugh... dance... being shy... THE REAL ERIC MUN.

3. Have you ever been impressed by Eric?

always... watching him with his Shinhwa bros. and specially during interviews... no talk at all for da MUN... he just stays quiet.... no attention getter...that's how he is. but the most is when he gave up the chance to be the highest paid Shinhwa member and to be the first to launch a solo album. those traits are rare...ERIC MUN is one of a kind!

4. What do you absolutely love about our Eric?

being down to earth... and treasuring friendship that sometimes he'll forget about himself just for it's sake.

Guest jademh

i just wanted to share this article from coolsmurf:

Eric Says Goodbye to Shinhwa and Hello Military

October 9, 2008 by coolsmurf

Shinhwa members got together for their last gathering in a while 2 days earlier to send Eric off who was enlisted in the military this afternoon.

Eric was the first Shinhwa member to be enlisted and he reported at Choongnam Nonsan Training Centre this afternoon for registration. The other Shinhwa members had wanted to send him off but decided to have a farewell dinner instead on the 7th because they had planned schedules today.

According to Eric’s management agency, Top Class Entertainment, “Eric did not want his enlistment to be too high-profile also, so the Shinhwa members decided to have a farewell dinner for him 2 days earlier. And Eric also requested that the other members need not be present on his enlistment day.”

credit: coolsmurf

^^ that is so eric not wanting anything about him to be high profile, and i pretty much figured that he told his dongsengs not to come.

He's here!!! He's there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthy & Smiling!!!

[] erico6_3.jpg[/]

valmylove, thanks for posting all these photos here. Gosh, here he is now.........entering the MS...... I will miss him! And look at that very short hair. He's really there & I'm not dreaming at all. Just so nice to see that he's doing fine. Looking at these photos - he's such a tease! I like what I'm seeing. He's just awesome. <_<:wacko: But will see him again after 2-years........

Guest kriza_09

so many articles reporting on him....

at least 5 new articles per minute...

how am i supposed to keep up with those?????

anyway, eric looks all smiling... lol.. and handsome!!!!

gosh he looks so good with the buzz cut....

that is so eric not wanting anything about him to be high profile, and i pretty much figured that he told his dongsengs not to come.

i think he told the members not to come to avoid any emotional feeling that might explode among the fans AND the members... It'll be harder for him to leave if the members were there... i know i'd cry more than i did if i saw the other members... esp. since he said hyesung and junjin were really emotional during their send-off party...

*eric, leave without any worries... don't worry about us... we'll still be here when you come back... and don't worry about your house.. someone is going to take good care of it.. that's why you told him the entrance code, right??? lol*

*** Another article related to his entering the army today........ ;)B)

NEWLY SHORN AND REPORTING FOR DUTY

eric79.jpg

Spoke a bit too soon. Now pics are out of Eric, 29, reporting for duty with his newly shaven hair and addressing fans and press.

He begins his four-week training here in Nonsan. South Chungcheong Province, October 9.

Credits : dramabeans

I'm crying looking at these pictures. you can tell he was trying to calm the fans down. I admire his humbleness not wanting his sendoff to be high-profile. I'm sure the other members wanted to go there too...

Be healty. Be safe.

I won't say goodbye but SEE YOU LATER.

Guest eLai16

Hello Mun Lovers, there's 10 users atm...and just thought to post these 4Q that was a countdown to today...

Hi cindy, I'm here... Silently waiting and looking around for some news of this Mun...

gosh, right now.. I'm having fever and colds.. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.. Coincidently on the day of Eric's enlistment too.. hmmm.. that's weird.... *sigh*

Here's my answers to the 4Qs...

1.When did you first heard of Eric?

Actually here in our country, there was a time that Taiwanese drama was a big craze..

and 1 particular drama has Shinhwa songs on their OST.. That's the time I searched it in the net.. And I instantly fall in love with this group, then I noticed ERic..

2. How did Eric capture your attention?

I find he's appearance quite attractive.. His aura is somehow to be very appealing to me.. His seriousness. his dorky antics, and his soulful eyes.

3. Have you ever been empressed by Eric?

Yes. I have.. Especially with his determination and seriousness with regarding to work...

His acting in QSS... It's very unbeleivable...

4. What do you absolutely love about our ERic?

Everything!!!! What can I say, I think he's my perfect man adter all.... oopsss... almost perfect.. The only thing I don't like about him is "SMOKING"... gosh I ahte that... but I can accept him with that flaw.. hehehehe...

thanks phiphi and cindy for the pics and news.. I miss ya'all..

ericmun2.jpg

To ERic..

Take care.. and We'll laways be here waiting.. So don't worry, you'll be expecting us when your enlistment is done....

Love yah!!!

Good Night Eric Mun Lovers..

Its been a tough day for us, sending our man to the army for two and a half years..

Keep updating this thread, as possible as you can..

*sigh* (sniff...sniff..)

Guest lovewinter

Thanks for sharing his pictures, looks really handsome and tall in person.

My friends and myself were the first to reach there at 6.52am, we have waited for 7 hours!

Is worth the waiting, we have a good experience and happy to send Eric off!

I would like to thanks Song Mi,a Korean whom we met there, she help us and let us join their group together to support Eric.

We really had a good time.

Eric, be healthy and take good care of yourself, see you in 2 years time!