Phiphi,

Thanks for sharing some names...ah...Kim Jong Kook- I kind of remember his last album.

Eric's album---> Let's hope for the best....

I don't know those folks in the picture...the picture in another forum included this description, so I thought I'll let you all know who they are too.

I remember reading an article about this. Couldn't recall most of the names as I don't know very many other Korean singers. Ones I know for sure was Kim Jong Kook & Kangta. Kim Jong Kook released his 4th album about a month after his military service and it was a success. Kang Ta released an album this March & enlisted in April. Has it been successful? I don't know.

Lol, you know lot of people (or should I say any one has anything to do with Eric?!!!! :lol: )

Don't know if it just me but that guy next to Eric (the UGIZ boss?) has many resemblance to Eric (the eyebrows, the lips, the shape to the face). Are they by any remote chance related?

willenette, thank you for the news.

I'm looking forward to Eric's collaboration with Son Dambi. Her songs have been quite good thus far.

I can imagine Eric rapping for her....=)

Hehe..... I spy with my little eyes, I see you Cindy! **Wave**

Haven't heard from you for a while. Are you still in the Eric's Blue?

[08.09.10][news] Eric features on Son Dambi's "Crazy" before enlistment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another article about Eric features on Son Dambi's mini album

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

200809101146161.jpg

Shinhwa's Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk, 29) will be featured on Son Dambi's Micheosseo (Crazy), the title track of her 2nd mini-album.

The track features a retro beat, and is much anticipated due to Eric's participation. Last month, Eric took time off his busy filming schedule for Strongest Chil Woo to return to Seoul for recording.

Son Dambi's mini-album will be released on 18 Sept, while Eric will be reporting for military duty at Nonsan Training Camp on 9 Oct.

Source: ocean’s six

Chi trans: wangshu_1115@shinhwayeah.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest valmylove

Hehe..... I spy with my little eyes, I see you Cindy! **Wave**

Haven't heard from you for a while. Are you still in the Eric's Blue?

Waves to Phiphi!!

awwww!! got caught red handed!! LOL, can u tell??? I've been a lurker these days... just don't know ... words are not words...

Waves to all the ladies!! Thanks for the updates and news and oh my!!! pics.... many pretty ps eric pics!!

can we all join forces and make September last forever so Eric don't have to go???

am anxiously nervous... no news about Eric's album... but he is featuring in son da bam, i like her song "bad boy" and no news on fan meetings either and now its only 99 % .... I guess tis okay

with the promoting album after enter military...it could and it would be a success as everyone's anticpating on it for well ... almst many years now. Just like KJK, he even did his MV as long as his face is not shown... since he's a serving as a civilian... (is that correct?) he will prolly take that route?

Sighs...

either or... will continue to support him...

have a beautiful eric day/night!

xoxoox

btw is it really? the members did say that? he's potraying himself? Hahaha..i remember Junjin once wrote a message to Eric telling him to come back to real world..

Shinhwa members did say that Eric "didn't act" in Supper Rookies but being his own self there!

I had lot of good laughs

the other Shinhwa members said that Eric is not really acting in portraying Kang Ho. coz he's just portraying himself.. our 4D king!!

i've read about this too hahaha if that's the true ERIC... imagine what it'll be like spending even a single day with him... i wouldn't miss it for the world... laughter and more laughter hahaha

Guest ivanovie

hehe..thank's to you Phiphi and Valmylove..turns out photobucket now has so many new features and it's easy for a dummy like me or has it been long? hehe..it's been a while since i uploaded something to photobucket..

I saw his new pic there! Thanks Ginnie..he looks younger..i guess when he's clean cut like that, he always looks younger..i remember when he's doing a fan signing a while ago..he's shaven up..he looks like a boy..

i don't know..though i'm really excited about his plan to launch an album this month, but it's a risk too..he'll be practically a new solo singer..he'll need to promote it..aahh i want him to succeed..

happy Eric night^^ *wish i could dream of him tonite..hehe*

i just finished Super Rookie because my friend recommended it, its so funny!!! i loved it, and after watching it i cant help but draw similarities between Eric and Rain. maybe my videos' qualities arent that good >.< haha. and no, i havent watched Firebird. okay i shall start now. haha... thanks!

if you're a sucker for romance like most of us here... i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy Firebird jean...

Trud dear, another nice wallie, really love the color! Have you managed to get Fire Bird?

you're welcome dear friend... it's the color that caught my eye too...oh... i found a couple of sites that has Firebird in it... they have online viewing...

clip eric and goo hye sun in interview janpan fanmeeting

however , I don't understand them speak what in interview but I look at them very happy together..

i've seen it too... i love ERIC's laugh there... and just like you...i don't understand a thing hehehe we'll wait for some kind soul to put an eng sub...

can we all join forces and make September last forever so Eric don't have to go??

so it'll be September all day...all year...

OK... September it'll be...

loveisyou.jpg

thanks for the articles willenette...

Guest valmylove

hehe..thank's to you Phiphi and Valmylove..turns out photobucket now has so many new features and it's easy for a dummy like me or has it been long? hehe..it's been a while since i uploaded something to photobucket..

I saw his new pic there! Thanks Ginnie..he looks younger..i guess when he's clean cut like that, he always looks younger..i remember when he's doing a fan signing a while ago..he's shaven up..he looks like a boy..

i don't know..though i'm really excited about his plan to launch an album this month, but it's a risk too..he'll be practically a new solo singer..he'll need to promote it..aahh i want him to succeed..

happy Eric night^^ *wish i could dream of him tonite..hehe*

I know... I plan for many many months to start collecting Eric's pics form the endless interenet... got so many that... LOL, i can't keep track of them anymore... just named it sexy eric, funny eric, eric group...LOL

Ti okay... I feel like thaht too... so many new high tech, would u call it like that? I am a newbie all over again... I want to decorate it but haven't a clue how....as the one below...

if you're a sucker for romance like most of us here... i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy Firebird jean...

you're welcome dear friend... it's the color that caught my eye too...oh... i found a couple of sites that has Firebird in it... they have online viewing...

i've seen it too... i love ERIC's laugh there... and just like you...i don't understand a thing hehehe we'll wait for some kind soul to put an eng sub...

so it'll be September all day...all year...

OK... September it'll be...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...1/loveisyou.jpg

thanks for the articles willenette...

trud...i always love ps pic of eric.... sooo nice...how do you gals ps it so well ... need ps 101 now...lOl...

i also love firebird, tis wen i fall all over for him again....

yay...do u smell something buring?? snif sniff LOL

please share the site!! i would love to see it!! Eric looks extra sexy handsome in Firebird, he does!!

I posted this in shinbiz, just wanna share... don't laugh...LOL okay please laugh...

The beloved leader, in October, souls will yearn

To become the most handsome Super Rookie, he has earned

Many hearts will be crying

With no love dying

To awake the Phoenix inside our hearts, only with his return

Thanks for the new Eric's pic....

Oh my eyes are not deceived

I can see he came out of hide and seek

His beautiful glow

His smile, whoa

Only he can bring rosy colors to my cheeks

okay at times... Eric's a tad

and sooooo 4D! I am glad I like Bananas too!

xoxoxo Eric!!

hello my Eric Mun ladies!!

It's nice to see that this thread is pacing fast.

I think that we're really anxious to see some sightings, happening and news about hi,.

o boy, I'm really goona miss him when he enters..

[08.09.10][news] Eric features on Son Dambi's "Crazy" before enlistment

Another article about Eric features on Son Dambi's mini album

thanks phiphi for this article.. at least we see him.. once in a while this days.. lol..

can we all join forces and make September last forever so Eric don't have to go???

Sighs...

either or... will continue to support him...

have a beautiful eric day/night!

xoxoox

We're all with you, Cindy.. we have to stop the passing days of September.. How I wish there's no October.. hehehe..

but we'll trully support him all the way, no matter what.. Unitl the end!!

i've read about this too hahaha if that's the true ERIC... imagine what it'll be like spending even a single day with him... i wouldn't miss it for the world... laughter and more laughter hahaha

You said it.. Imagined if that's the true Eric, the Kang Ho character, there will be no dull moments when you're with him.. All you have to do is laugh and having great time with him.

whoa, if he finds a girl after his enlistment, that girl would be so lucky to have him...

*sigh*

Trud, nice ps wally of Eric.. That pic was in the FireBird, right?

Keep it coming trud! Nice!

Cindy, it just too weird that ever since I saw banana song clip, whenever I see banana or anything with a bright yellow will make me giggle foolishly ......lol.

Eric always know what button to press Hye Sung. That contribute to the hype of Oil & Water, love hate relationship huh?

I posted this in shinbiz, just wanna share... don't laugh...LOL okay please laugh...

The beloved leader, in October, souls will yearn

To become the most handsome Super Rookie, he has earned

Many hearts will be crying

With no love dying

To awake the Phoenix inside our hearts, only with his return

Nice Cindy! Okay you got me started. I recently watched a clip of Dongwan's song - MY LOVE (from his 1st album). The lyric was written by Eric, composed by Minwoo. The lyric is so sweat, romantic & passionate like Eric himself. The melody is nice and Dongwan sang it with great passion. Wonderful collaboration for the 3 of them!

Here is the clip My Love (sang by Dongwan, lyric by Eric Mun, produced & composed by MinWoo)

Watch for the lyric, it really moves me. For that reason, it inspires me to create some artworks. Enjoy!

(Trud, dear! It took me so long to do this. How do you whip it up so effortlessly?) :D

Epic01-1.jpg

Epic01-2.jpg

Guest lovewinter

News of him enlisting makes me proud....at the same time, saddened that we won't get to see him.

2 years is a long time for an actor/celebrity to leave the spotlight.

I hope lots of people will go to see his send-off into the army. One last glance of Eric before he is out of sight...

p.s. There are some news mentioning his solo album. It seems that it is still likely according to sources.

Personally...with only one month before he enlists, I think it is not very realistic. but hey...if he proves me wrong, I don't mind.

Hope to send him off but need to know the actual address of the place,anyone can help?

Can PM to me? Thanks.

trud...i always love ps pic of eric.... sooo nice...how do you gals ps it so well ... need ps 101 now...lOl...

i also love firebird, tis wen i fall all over for him again....

yay...do u smell something buring?? snif sniff LOL

please share the site!! i would love to see it!! Eric looks extra sexy handsome in Firebird, he does!!

if we're just neighbors val i can teach you PS101 hahaha hands on...

he's just soooo (lost for words) in Firebird...

i smell something burning... i'm cooking something and it's burning yay!!! so busy with ERIC news and pics that i forgot i have something in the stove bwahahaha

o.k here's the sites... http://aznv.tv/en/.... and www.onlinedrama.net/1074.vid..... ENJOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

i like those short poems that you wrote... i'm thinking of using it on one of my ERIC PS...hope you don't mind.

hello my Eric Mun ladies!!

It's nice to see that this thread is pacing fast.

I think that we're really anxious to see some sightings, happening and news about hi,.

now we're ERIC MUN ladies hahaha wonder what will be next... we're coining words here and it's nice... last stop MUN LOVERS...

hi to you eLai...

You said it.. Imagined if that's the true Eric, the Kang Ho character, there will be no dull moments when you're with him.. All you have to do is laugh and having great time with him.

whoa, if he finds a girl after his enlistment, that girl would be so lucky to have him...

*sigh*

Trud, nice ps wally of Eric.. That pic was in the FireBird, right?

Keep it coming trud! Nice!

no dull moments indeed... just thinking about it makes me smile while posting ;)

uhhmmm a girl... i'll be so jealous... frankly...

yes...that's from Firebird... aside from our main man...one thing that keeps me going with my ERIC PS is because of you Mun Ladies (can i borrow it eLai)...

Nice Cindy! Okay you got me started. I recently watched a clip of Dongwan's song - MY LOVE (from his 1st album). The lyric was written by Eric, composed by Minwoo. The lyric is so sweat, romantic & passionate like Eric himself. The melody is nice and Dongwan sang it with great passion. Wonderful collaboration for the 3 of them!

Watch for the lyric, it really moves me. For that reason, it inspires me to create some artworks. Enjoy!

(Trud, dear! It took me so long to do this. How do you whip it up so effortlessly?) :D

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k376/ph...og/Epic01-1.jpg

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k376/ph...og/Epic01-2.jpg

i like that Wannie song too... romantic song is ERIC's forte i think... he make such great lyrics...

now phiphi is trying her hands in PS... i think you've been making one secretly by the looks of it... and i must say friend...truthfully... you have your own style... practice makes perfect and that's what i did... a lot of it... but you have to be in the mood to whip one up in a jiffy... keep on making friend,..i like it. it'll sure liven up ERIC's place... especially now that he'll be away for sometime.

somethinghappentome.jpg

i like those short poems that you wrote... i'm thinking of using it on one of my ERIC PS...hope you don't mind.

now we're ERIC MUN ladies hahaha wonder what will be next... we're coining words here and it's nice... last stop MUN LOVERS...

hi to you eLai...

no dull moments indeed... just thinking about it makes me smile while posting ;)

uhhmmm a girl... i'll be so jealous... frankly...

yes...that's from Firebird... aside from our main man...one thing that keeps me going with my ERIC PS is because of you Mun Ladies (can i borrow it eLai)...

hello trud!!

i think same here with me... while I'm waiting for some Eric news in the net, I'm making my PSed Eric too... hehehehe...

But there's nothing like what trud has been doing... hehehe...

I like him in the Firebird too.. His suave and arrogant image... wooh... :w00t: so sexy..

it does really make you melt, especially when he stares.. :sweatingbullets:

somethinghappentome.jpg

I like Eric in this pic!!!

Nice trud!!

also want to share!!

EricWally.jpg

this one I made it for Eric's birthday...

eric_shinbiz.jpg

Hope to send him off but need to know the actual address of the place,anyone can help?

Can PM to me? Thanks.

lovewinter really you could send Eric off to MS on Oct. 09? So envious .......

Not sure if any one PM you yet but as far as I know from the news, Eric will be enlisted on October 9the at Nonsan training camp (Chungnam province). It seems to be a popular destination for most celeb recruits. Psy, Jang Woo-hyuk, Kim Jong-min, Ecru, Gong Yoo also started their training there.

I guess it won't be hard to find Nonsan training camp in Korea. I you do, please take lot of pictures and share with us would you? :D :D :D

good evening MUN LOVERS!!!

hello trud!!

i think same here with me... while I'm waiting for some Eric news in the net, I'm making my PSed Eric too... hehehehe...

But there's nothing like what trud has been doing... hehehe...

I like him in the Firebird too.. His suave and arrogant image... wooh... :w00t: so sexy..

it does really make you melt, especially when he stares.. :sweatingbullets:

hi eLai...

with or without news... coming here is like visiting ERIC himself...

he's just too much in Firebird...

making ERIC wallies and fan art is like a relaxation for me... those varying colors and not to mention the ever gorgeous ERIC pics really make my day...

you keep your ERIC wallies coming too... it brighten up the thread.

I guess it won't be hard to find Nonsan training camp in Korea. I you do, please take lot of pictures and share with us would you? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i'm so envious too lovewinter... i just hope you'll have a fruitful ERICventure out there...

and like phiphi said...bring lots of ERIC goodies okay? FIGHTING!!!

2frames.jpg

Guest lovewinter

Not sure if any one PM you yet but as far as I know from the news, Eric will be enlisted on October 9the at Nonsan training camp (Chungnam province). It seems to be a popular destination for most celeb recruits. Psy, Jang Woo-hyuk, Kim Jong-min, Ecru, Gong Yoo also started their training there.

I guess it won't be hard to find Nonsan training camp in Korea. I you do, please take lot of pictures and share with us would you? :D :D :D

Actually I found the place, thanks phiphi69.

Because my friends told me the place is at Busan so I just want a double confirmation as Chungnam Province is not in Seoul, from Seoul to there it takes about 3 to 4 hours.

I heard he will enlisted in the afternoon, hopefully is after 1pm or later so that I am able to make it.

Guest ivanovie

Because my friends told me the place is at Busan so I just want a double confirmation as Chungnam Province is not in Seoul, from Seoul to there it takes about 3 to 4 hours.

I heard he will enlisted in the afternoon, hopefully is after 1pm or later so that I am able to make it.

Wow! you really could send him off? wish that i could too..even just a glimpse of him, it would be enough to keep me energized for the next two years..haha..

3 to 4 hours from Seoul? that's pretty far..will he be trained there? or they will ship him off to elsewhere? oh i read somewhere if he's to take the officer work, then he'll be commuting from home to work..does anyone know about this?

yeah..please bring lots and lots pictures of him..and perhaps the other members if they send him off to that point ^^

aww... lovewinter, you're so lucky to have a chance to send him off..

I wonder if you'll cry when you see him going in... hmmm...

coz I might... hehhehehe.....

take lots of pics and share it with us, ok?

thanks in advance... Fighting!

lovewinter, I'm glad you found it. So Eric will be enlisted in the afternoon? I hope your source is right, otherwise it will be heartache coming up there for nothing. I would camp right at the gate the night before, lol. I hope Eric will have a brief meeting with fans at the camp before going in. I bet the emotion will be high.....sob...sob....

3 to 4 hours from Seoul? that's pretty far..will he be trained there? or they will ship him off to elsewhere? oh i read somewhere if he's to take the officer work, then he'll be commuting from home to work..does anyone know about this?

yeah..please bring lots and lots pictures of him..and perhaps the other members if they send him off to that point ^^

ivanovie, I think Eric will be doing a mandatory 5 weeks training @ the military compound in Nosan. Then he'll reallocate to a civil office to serve the remaining 2 years there. I think he gets to go home every day when he serves his civil duty.

I heard horrible stories @ this Nonsan military training camp. Can't help but worry for our guy. :(