http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Ais...yHands-Alex.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Ais...an/QSSwally.jpg

hahaha... I'm starting to watch QSS again.. I really love it.. necer get tired of watching it..

We'll just wait here, unitl he comes back..

I really hope that he'll be fine there...

now eLai is getting sentimental here... watching QSS for the umpteenth time hahaha and even the wallies too... nice one eLai...

Cindy, thanks for sharing that preview clip. The song sounds quite nice and Eric's rap is awesome (yes as afan, I might be bias).

Like you dear, I hated rap before but Mr. Mun changed all that. Totally love his deep sexy voice.

I'm looking forward to the full clip of "Crazy", better yet Eric's album.........

i'm soooo looking forward to it too...i mean the MV and of course the MUN album...uhum... that deep sexy voice really make my heart do a flip flop...

canikeepyouinmydreams.jpg

the Shinhwa Reunion??? why don' t we make a pact Ladies??? if by that time that our love for ERIC is still burning...as hot as ever... let's meet wherever the concert will be...FOR I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD COME WHAT MAY!

Trud, I'll sign that up with you in a heart beat.

Can't tell for sure if I can be at Shinhwa's concert when they come back from the army.

However, I promise to remain a loyal fan for Shinhwa as well as our dear MUN!

Guest jean_kkp

haha,thanks to u guys AGAIN, im now watching Bulsae. im actually making a time for all these eric dramas, and i applaud myself for it because im a uni student, which means im really busy actually. haha. but hell,eric makes it all worth it.

the members did really say that eric's personality is like his Super Rookie character KAngho?! because i remember extremely clearly that Andy said if eric were to be on WGM, he would be like Alex. and on all the Love Letter eps i watch, i find that eric is very Alex/ Seo Jung Min in Firebird!!!

so i guess, eric does have his greasy moments as the suave arrogant Seo Jung Min, and when he goes ET he would be like KAng Ho. how interesting, haha...

Firebird would be the last drama left of eric's for me to watch... after this, i guess i have to patiently wait for him to end his term in army before enjoying his shows again =(

Guest valmylove

Waves....soo hungry now!!! :w00t:

and it will be much better if the 6 of them are sharing the meal that Sungie made...

HAPPY ERIC DAY to you too val...

if you look at ERIC's body language... or thru his actions... Andy came 1st... but he's very fond of Jinnie... but he loves them all... maybe in different levels... but i still love to see Sungie cooking for ERIC.

hehehe i don't like rap too... but it's different the way ERIC do it...maybe it's his voice... or we're just bias here hahahaha

i'm happy for lovewinter too... wish i could be there too...

the Shinhwa Reunion??? why don' t we make a pact Ladies??? if by that time that our love for ERIC is still burning...as hot as ever... let's meet wherever the concert will be...FOR I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD COME WHAT MAY!

Hi Phiphi, peeking in too????

Okay, Son Dam Bi's song is out. I heard it... I like it and MR. ERIC MUN SOUNDS GREAT! even though tis short but who caress..... we can dance to his rap while he's away!! (Her dances in there is hot can't wait for the full MV)

okay... does anyone else see when SDB's does her chair dance...*GIGGLES* where she stretch her long leg in front of her but behind the chair from left to right????? okay okay... I can't help because it reminds me of Eric's first time on Xman where he danced at the intro...with his long leg dance.... exciting the MC's.

oO :blush: :blink::rolleyes: LONGGGG LEGSSS...

Trud!!!!!! *dies at your new ps****

I hope they all go out before Eric leaves!! They will be together at Wannie's concert this wknd!! I hoping a fellow friend of mine will take some pics of him and share!! Drink to their leader!!!!

Trud, it's a pact!!! That's in my plan as of now today, actually this morning I will calculating if they all went by 2009 and add two months for training, they will be back in 2013. That will be their 15th Anniversary!!

Shinhwa Reunion and meeting fellow lovers is in my plan!!! :D:lol:

Ginnie! *dies at your avatar everytime you post!* I can just stare and melt at it!! did i tell u how much i love that pic!! yet!! ;)

My friend found me a copy of DongHwa.... I love watching it and replaying that kiss over and over again on my 52" screen TV!!!!!

Happy Eric LunchTime!!!!

Can't tell for sure if I can be at Shinhwa's concert when they come back from the army.

Sign with my heart too!!! LOL, Phi, I hope we can all go there, who knows what would happen in 5 years, let alone 10 years!!! But i hope you all will keep tabs on me though okay!! :tears: :blush:

Once a fan, always a fan!!!!! Shinhwa Hwaiting!!

haha,thanks to u guys AGAIN, im now watching Bulsae. im actually making a time for all these eric dramas, and i applaud myself for it because im a uni student, which means im really busy actually. haha. but hell,eric makes it all worth it.

the members did really say that eric's personality is like his Super Rookie character KAngho?! because i remember extremely clearly that Andy said if eric were to be on WGM, he would be like Alex. and on all the Love Letter eps i watch, i find that eric is very Alex/ Seo Jung Min in Firebird!!!

so i guess, eric does have his greasy moments as the suave arrogant Seo Jung Min, and when he goes ET he would be like KAng Ho. how interesting, haha...

Firebird would be the last drama left of eric's for me to watch... after this, i guess i have to patiently wait for him to end his term in army before enjoying his shows again =(

isn't he.... Bulsae....dies... such a charmer!! have u watch Strongest Chil Woo yet???? you should!! and all the k-variety show.... of him and shinhwa too!!!!

My friend found me a copy of DongHwa.... I love watching it and replaying that kiss over and over again on my 52" screen TV!!!!!

*wave* Cindy. hehe....just finish my lunch.

What is DongHwa dear?

The long leg intro dance from X-Man (where he met up with Yoon Eun Hye & started the infamous love triangle?).

Eric was so cute & cool.........

Hehe... jean_kkp, that's how I'm fascinating with the MUN. There're just too many sides to this man.

He can be dorky, he can be cute, he can be romantic, he can be cool, he can be sexy. Eric has it all!

I hope they all go out before Eric leaves!! They will be together at Wannie's concert this wknd!! I hoping a fellow friend of mine will take some pics of him and share!! Drink to their leader!!!!

Eric's better show up at Dongwan's concert this time.

Do we know for sure if he was a no show at Junjin's

It has been so long now.

whoa... Count me on it too...

It would be nice if we all gather on that day.. Especially to see Eric.. again!!!

Like Cindy said, Once fan will always be a fan!!!

I'll truly support them all the way no matter what!!!

Fighting!!! :D

Guest valmylove

*wave* Cindy. hehe....just finish my lunch.

What is DongHwa dear?

The long leg intro dance from X-Man (where he met up with Yoon Eun Hye & started the infamous love triangle?).

Eric was so cute & cool.........

Dong Hwa !!!! Omigosh...Phiphi, have you not seen it?

It's a Winter Story song by Hyesung and Lyn called Love After...it's a four part mini drama MV that ft sad love songs. but I forgot with Dong Hwa means now.... :sweatingbullets:

It's from Ginnie's YT! I love it very much and now got a copy! Do you see Ginnie's avatar???? :blush: :blush: :blush:

That famous phonebooth kiss is from Dong Hwa, remember it now?? where she shyly reported that she was injuryed from Eric's stubbles.... **drools** I love his stubbles... He is very manly, sexy with stubbles and a go-tee kekekeke

Yes, that Xman Love Triangle... I lurrve that love triangle...there was chemistry btwn them... but it could of been scripted, but I would like to think that it is not!! :blush:

G'nite Mun Ladies!!!! *yawn* tis aftr midnite now

Guest valmylove

i hate it when i don't have access to the internet.... and yet.... no news, juicy gossips of da mun...but oh well....waves too you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Winter Story song by Hyesung and Lyn called Love After...it's a four part mini drama MV that ft sad love songs. but I forgot with Dong Hwa means now.... :sweatingbullets:

It's from Ginnie's YT! I love it very much and now got a copy! Do you see Ginnie's avatar???? :blush: :blush: :

*wave* Cindy

Dong Hwa is Winter Story? I didn't know that. Yes I had seen that one.

HOT HOT HOT, I tell you......that phone booth kissing scene.

I also saw an interview with Eric.

The girl also talked about that hot kissing scene but do not recall about her so call "injury" by Eric's stubble (hehe he must had hold down tight!) It was one passionate kiss for sure.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ginnie's avatar is smoking hot!

Have you seen the article of Minu talking about he & Eric ran off for the taxi fare? It's hilarious....

I'm going to post it here in a sec.

[08.09.18] Minwoo: Eric tried to run away without paying the taxi fare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3,000 won = $3US. Gosh it's only good for an ice cap these days.

Can't wait to find out the conclusion to this dilemma!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rm.jpg

Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo shared an embarassing incident about fellow member Eric during the recording of the upcoming 20th Sept episode of KBS2's Champagne.

"During our trainee days, there was only Eric and me left in the dormitory during the Chuseok holidays as the rest have all gone home. We decided that we still had to enjoy the holidays even though it was just the two of us left, so we went to Itaewon with just 3,000won."

"3,000won isn't much at all, and after we bought food we didn't have enough money to get back to the dormitory, but we just got on a taxi anyway. I was really worried about what to do, but Eric just told me coolly to run."

"Once the taxi reached our dormitory, I followed his instructions and just opened the door to run, but the door on Eric's side was locked. He pounded on the window and shouted, "Minwoo, help!" "

More of Lee Minwoo's shocking revelations will be broadcast at 11.25pm on 20th Sept, on KBS2's Champagne.

Source: NEWSEN

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest valmylove

LOL, Phiphi, I read that!! Thanks! :lol:

I am sure it's not really intentional but yet...it is cas if fireback! puahahaha, told M to run but he's stuck inside!! I am sure he's like "yay, why are u revealing that embrassing moment!! I am gonna kill ya for it!" stand up, throwing a fit!!

they must of been lonely to have spent that holiday alone... I wonder why they didn't go home...is it to far? was Eric's family in US at that time? I hope he gets to spend time with his family....heck he needs to spend time with us!!! :wub: lol since he can still come home from the service at night.

can't wait to hear the rest ... heheh... I love listening to their stories...good old embarrassing stories... everyone have them! ;)

He looks very fresh and delightful there!! :wub: He don't look like he's 30 at all!! Why must he looks sooo young as he's aging???

Imagine him at 40, 50 and 60 doing the Wild Eye's dance!! :w00t: Still handsome!! I can't wait till I am a senior citizen! :wub: I will be the most hip granny...dragging my granddaughters along to see Shinhwa and Shinhwa Juniors......gosh.... I hope I can last that long! LOL!!

I can't wait to hear more news if he will be @ Dongwan's concert...seems like it... I didn't hear or seee any news of him at JJ's concert either....hmmmmmm

Okay, I did my calculation, if Eric leaves next month and Andy leaves at least by 12/2009 if not sooner (includes training), they will all return by January 2013 to prep in time for their 15 years anniversary on March 24, 2013. ;) It falls on a Sunday so I am guessing the reunion will be Sat & Sun. I hope they will do a series of fan meetings. Like a group and then break into individuals. (F4 did that)

Okay, I briefly saw posts but didn't read in detail...is training camp good or bad? is it how they treat new Rookies?

Guest valmylove

wow...another fan make of Eric's clips.... I love every single one of them... He can work it it!! **dies**my heart**

It's the full version of his contribution to

SDB's

credit to yumic216

3,000 won = $3US. Gosh it's only good for an ice cap these days.

Can't wait to find out the conclusion to this dilemma!

Source: NEWSEN

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Hi phiphi - thanks for sharing this. Errr.........this is funny, huh especially when he shouted & asked for help. I didn't know that Eric is this naughty. Wondering what happened to him when that cab door on his side can't be opened. Curious what happened after this............ hahaha - i'm sure by this time when Eric remembers this he would laugh out loud. BTW, also thanks for posting these UGIZ photos. ……… this photos are totally HOT- hahaha! Eric is HOT! Any news about the single album? I'm sure if this will push-thru this will be interesting. Anyway, looking forward to this. I hope some, if not even 1 of the songs here will be English. I want to hear him sing in English. :P:D:lol:

as long as our heart's beating... it's Shinhwa and the MUN together forever!

Trud, it's a pact!!! That's in my plan as of now today, actually this morning I will calculating if they all went by 2009 and add two months for training, they will be back in 2013. That will be their 15th Anniversary!!

Shinhwa Reunion and meeting fellow lovers is in my plan!!! biggrin.gif

it will be exciting... it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone... seeing the MUN and meeting the MUN LOVERS! i've got to save save save... heard that it's expensive to travel in Korea. but at least we have a plan...

It would be nice if we all gather on that day.. Especially to see Eric.. again!!!

Fighting!!! biggrin.gif

gathering for one special occasion... for one special man...

i was in wonderland too with the Dong Hwa...now i know... who could have ever miss that...

so that's the MV where the very famous phonebooth kissing scene take place...

Minwoo: Eric tried to run away without paying the taxi fare

"Once the taxi reached our dormitory, I followed his instructions and just opened the door to run, but the door on Eric's side was locked. He pounded on the window and shouted, "Minwoo, help!" "

i was laughing so hard that my dog stares at me like WHATTTT??? WHYYYYY???

i'm imagining ERIC pounding the window crying for help bwahahahahahaha imagine the expression...

That famous phonebooth kiss is from Dong Hwa, remember it now?? where she shyly reported that she was injuryed from Eric's stubbles.... **drools** I love his stubbles... He is very manly, sexy with stubbles and a go-tee kekekeke

i'll welcome any injuries... as long as the MUN is the cause of it hahaha

ERIC really looks nice with those tight fitting pants... his body is well proportion...

thanks phiphi for the pics and the article...

myericalbum.jpg

Guest ivanovie

Oh, i haven't got the chance to ramble here, been pipping in for the last couple of days..now i dunno where to start! hehehe..

Fighting!!! :D

Me too! count me in...i'm still regretting not going to their singapore concert..at that time i was just beginning to know them..hikss..like Trud said it'll be like killing two birds with one stone..it'll be fun and excited! yeah i bet it will cost us a lot..hopefully saving up for two years will be enough..hehehe..

I also saw an interview with Eric.

The girl also talked about that hot kissing scene but do not recall about her so call "injury" by Eric's stubble (hehe he must had hold down tight!) It was one passionate kiss for sure.

i didn't remember either..so strange now i envy her for getting injury..hahaha..i wouldn't mind in the world!

Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo shared an embarassing incident about fellow member Eric during the recording of the upcoming 20th Sept episode of KBS2's Champagne.

"During our trainee days, there was only Eric and me left in the dormitory during the Chuseok holidays as the rest have all gone home. We decided that we still had to enjoy the holidays even though it was just the two of us left, so we went to Itaewon with just 3,000won."

"3,000won isn't much at all, and after we bought food we didn't have enough money to get back to the dormitory, but we just got on a taxi anyway. I was really worried about what to do, but Eric just told me coolly to run."

Phiphi, thanks for sharing the news! so typical Eric, why am i not surprised? hahaha...i can imagine him staring at minwoo in panic..naughty naughty boy!

STARS JOIN "HANAREUM HOPE FESTIVAl"

Actors Jang Geun-suk, Eric and Park Hae-jin, and singers Super Junior, SHINee, Jang Yoon-jung, Crying Nut and others, will be taking part in the "2008 Hope Festival with Academic Credit Bank System" (Hanareum Hope Festival) on September 23rd and 24th at the Olympic Park in Seoul.

The "Academic Credit Bank System" is a system implementing extracurricular activities as academic credit for junior colleges and universities. This festival marks the 10-year anniversary since the system has been in use.

The "2008 Hope Festival with Academic Credit Bank System" is sponsored by the National Institute for Lifelong Education, and participants include institutes who use the academic credit bank system, such as Seoul Art College.

The festival program will include performances by celebrities and students, fashion shows, independent film seminars with renowned movie directors Heo Jin-ho ("Happiness") and Oh Ki-hwan ("The Art of Seduction"), singing contests, and magic shows.

In July, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology had named actors Choi Ran, Jang Geun-suk, Park Hae-jin, Eric, and singer Jang Yoon-jung as spokesmodels for the academic credit bank system.

source: kbs

*Waves to all while laughing at the Minwoo-Eric news*

Eric is such a goofball. It is so funny that the COOL one with the cool idea was caught red-handed.

I want to know the ending to the story though...Did Minwoo come to rescue the poor cool guy stranded in the taxi? :sweatingbullets:

*Reading through the posts*

Yeah.....My avatar is a gift from a good galfriend here @ soompi. =) I absolutely adore "DongHwa" / Winter Story MV.

Eric was oozing with charisma and has the screen presence. I bought the Taiwanese DVD that has the making-of Donghwa. The most interesting parts were the fight scenes and the phone booth scenes. The fight scenes were interesting in a sad way because you could tell Eric was struggling with getting up by himself and needed help because of his hurting back. He was just released from the hospital and had to engage in this fight scene while hurting. :(

The phone booth scene was interesting because it is the kissing scene. :lol: Both actors were embarassed after the passionate kiss...hehe...but the girl was quoted saying "He did a great job, he really did" while looking a bit out-of-her-mind-like-she-has-lost-all-sense-of-logic-after-the-kiss.

I thought the MV was very well-made.

Of course, my favorite thing of Eric is Que Sera Sera...I lived in the QSS thread from January through mid-end of 2007. It was just inspiring to be in that thread as well as Javabeans' blog talking about Kang Tae Joo and Han Eun Soo. That's Eric's best performance.

Saw this in Son Dambi's Soompi thread in the Music Section....

Nice capture, don't you think..The song is very catchy. I love the beats and love the beginning of the song.

I uploaded the full mv for 미쳤어 onto youtube.

Son Dam Bi - 미쳤어 (Crazy) MV HQ

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

sdbcrazymvcap6dq0.jpg

See a few more caps of the mv here.