I have the donghwa kiss scene from my previous YT account b4 it got del <_<

I uploaded it again..

Donghwa kiss scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EthA9ZJnN6g

This is Eric doing his infamous Samba dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krC8lVRoL0

Eric doing a sexy dance cut from 6gals gameshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fDuNL2VnZg

Kissing scenes compiled from QSS - i love this drama....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2NxXogQdQ

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i dunno what's his latest drama after Que Sera Sera. wasn't following. It is sad though that i don't really like any of his dramas, except maybe "i'm running".

Gals, thank you all for the video clips. Old or new, I never get tired watching.

Please keep them coming when you come across them.

The phone booth scene was interesting because it is the kissing scene. :lol: Both actors were embarassed after the passionate kiss...hehe...but the girl was quoted saying "He did a great job, he really did" while looking a bit out-of-her-mind-like-she-has-lost-all-sense-of-logic-after-the-kiss.

Did she say that right after the scene cut? Haha...acting or not, you can tell they were both very into it.

They had good chemistry in this Winter Story.

I feel really bad seeing Eric so pale & thin in the interview (no sign of that in the MV though).

Of course, my favorite thing of Eric is Que Sera Sera...I lived in the QSS thread from January through mid-end of 2007. It was just inspiring to be in that thread as well as Javabeans' blog talking about Kang Tae Joo and Han Eun Soo. That's Eric's best performance.

I remember going through Javabeans (now Dramabeans) & QSS thread in Sep.2007 (yah, way too late!!!!!!).

Lots of savvy writings. And off course the heated debate about "the scene" heading to that kiss in the rain!

Will definitely join in on his next drama projects...........*sigh* more than 2 years from now.........

So Eric will be at Dongwan this weekend. Then September 23rd and 24th for the 2008 Hope Festival with Academic Credit Bank System? Hopefully he'll be there both days. Haven't heard much from this guy lately.

By the way, any one get the conclusion to Eric's & Minwo's "Ride & Run" dilemma, please do share...............

I'm looking out for Strongest Chil Woo NG vid, but no sign yet!!!!!!!!

Great weekend to all MUN lovers out there!

Guest ivanovie

I remember going through Javabeans (now Dramabeans) & QSS thread in Sep.2007 (yah, way too late!!!!!!).

Lots of savvy writings. And off course the heated debate about "the scene" heading to that kiss in the rain!

Will definitely join in on his next drama projects...........*sigh* more than 2 years from now.........

Yeah..i remember how they wrote very deep analysis about each of the character, it was very cool, i love their writings..of course me just the watcher..hehe..i was late too to joi in..about eps when eun soo about to get married..ah, i really love QSS..it's one of those rare kdramas that took me on a rollercoaster ride while watching it..Dramabeans even made a round-up for QSS..

Ah..tonite is The nite! hope he will show up on stage and some kind souls would share the pics with us..talking about concert, if all the Shinhwa members will attend dongwan's concert like the news said, then nobody will be at Andy's..:( Eric's really close to Andy, perhaps he'll go straight to Andy's to support him after attending Dongwan's..Why do they have to hold the concert on the same nite?

Can't wait to hear any news about this! really miss him...

Good nite Mun Lovers^^

Ah..tonite is The nite! hope he will show up on stage and some kind souls would share the pics with us..talking about concert, if all the Shinhwa members will attend dongwan's concert like the news said, then nobody will be at Andy's..:( Eric's really close to Andy, perhaps he'll go straight to Andy's to support him after attending Dongwan's..Why do they have to hold the concert on the same nite?

Can't wait to hear any news about this! really miss him...

Good nite Mun Lovers^^

mm so far there is no pic of him showing up in Dongwa's concert..

I am so sad .. because I hoped that he will show up and I can see all shinhwa together.. but

no one came in stage except for hyesung..

btw.. isn't Andy's concert has been canceled?

My fren was over at DW concert n there was no sign of Eric... >_<

feel so bad for Andy.. all the concerts being cancel suddenly... Maybe Eric is with Andy..

Guest valmylove

Enjoy!! I am loving this song, it's good beat and Eric is in it!!!

Son Dam Bi - Crazy ft/ Eric (Hangeul & Rom)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm totally addicted to this song. Eric songs awesome. I wish he had a longer part and was in the MV. That mv would have been hot. I had to find the lyrics to sing along.^^

The MV with Eng subs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI3x9Axc6gI

cred http://cyplaza.cyworld.com/plaza/bbs...&CurrentPage=1 & thelapan.com

손담비- 미쳤어 (Feat. 에릭)

Son Dam Bi - Crazy ft. Eric

Romaja (Romanization + Transcription)

intro) yes yes, no no, which way to go,

intro) yes yes, no no, which way to go,

2008 e to the r i c, let`s go

2008 e to the r i c, let`s go

내가 미쳤어 정말 미쳤어 너무 미워서 떠나버렸어

naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo

너무 쉽게 끝난 사랑 다시 돌아오지 않는단걸 알면서도

neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo

미쳤어 내가 미쳤어 그땐 미쳐 널 잡지 못했어

michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo

나를 떠떠떠떠떠 떠나 버버버버버 버려

nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo

그 짧은 추억만을 남겨둔채로 날

geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

후회했어 니가 가버린뒤 불행해져 네게 버려진뒤

huhoehaesseo niga gabeorindwi bulhaenghaejyeo nege beoryeojindwi

너를 잃고 싶진않아 줄것이 더 많아 나를 떠나지마라

neoreul irko sipjinanha julgeosi deo manha nareul tteonajimara

죽도록 사랑했어 너 하나만을 다시는 볼수없단

jukdorok saranghaesseo neo hanamaneul dasineun bolsueopdan

미친생각에 눈물만 흐르네 술에 취한밤에

michinsaenggage nunmulman heureune sure chwihanbame

오늘은 잠을 이룰수없어

oneureun jameul irulsueobseo

내가 미쳤어 정말 미쳤어 너무 미워서 떠나버렸어

naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo

너무 쉽게 끝난 사랑 다시 돌아오지 않는단걸 알면서도

neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo

미쳤어 내가 미쳤어 그땐 미쳐 널 잡지 못했어

michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo

나를 떠떠떠떠떠 떠나 버버버버버 버려

nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo

그 짧은 추억만을 남겨둔채로 날

geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

rap)너의 memories 이젠 delete it 매일밤 부르는건 your name 들리니? 몹시 아팠나봐 이젠 시작이란 말조차 난겁나

rap)neoui memories ijen delete it maeilbam bureuneungeon your name deullini? mopsi apannabwa ijen sijagiran maljocha nangeomna

open up a chapter man i`m afaid of that 전화기를들어 확인해 니 messages,

open up a chapter man i`m afaid of that jeonhwagireuldeureo hwaginhae ni messages,

떠나줬으면 좋겠어, catch me if you can but i`m out of here.

tteonajwosseumyeon jokesseo, catch me if you can but i`m out of here.

사랑이 벌써 식어버린건지 이제와 왜 난 후회하는건지

sarangi beolsseo sigeobeoringeonji ijewa wae nan huhoehaneungeonji

떠나간자리 혼자남은 난 이렇게 내 가슴은 무너지고

tteonaganjari honjanameun nan ireoke nae gaseumeun muneojigo

죽도록 사랑했어 너 하나만을 다시는 볼수없단

jukdorok saranghaesseo neo hanamaneul dasineun bolsueopdan

미친생각에 눈물만 흐르네 술에 취한밤에

michinsaenggage nunmulman heureune sure chwihanbame

오늘은 잠을 이룰수없어

oneureun jameul irulsueobseo

credit: 80slitenite@shinhwa.biz & avvie jangneri@lj

[Lyrics] Yozoh & Eric - Nostalgia (with Brown Classic)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean

Brown classic yeah

til the day we die

you heard me

nothing can ever change

you already know

내밀었지 커다란 너의 손

자꾸 웃음이 나와

달콤한 쵸콜릿 멜로디

내 머릴 만지네

나를 향한 너의 투명했던 눈빛

휘파람을 불렀지

눈을 감고 너를 보고 있는 날

따뜻하게 감싸주네

운명은 이렇게

갑자기 나를 찾아왔지

설레임 깊은 잠을 깨워

구름 위를 걸어가는 기분

바다 위를 걷는 자유로움

I'ma say you

love is like a toxic

천천히 스며들었어

완전히 사로잡았지

I need galsses

가까이 보고싶은 맘

what you know about that

I've been taking classes

널 사로잡기 위한 Lesson

I got my crips and cars

Doesn't mean nothing

but nothing is everything

so relax

we're brown classics

what it is yo

we stretch like elastics

너를 향해 내가 꿈꿔왔던 구름

차츰 내게 다가와

눈을 감고 너를 보고 있는 날

따뜻하게 감싸주네

운명은 이렇게

갑자기 나를 찾아왔지

설레임 깊은 잠을 깨워

구름 위를 걸어가는 기분

바다 위를 걷는 자유

시간이 흐른 뒤에

지금처럼만 내 곁에 있어줘

함께 걸어 나를 기다린

끝없는 하늘

감출 수 없는 이 커다란

이 커다란 행복

운명은 이렇게

갑자기 나를 찾아왔지

설레임 깊은 잠을 깨워

구름 위를 걸어가는 기분

바다 위를 걷는 자유로움

사랑은 이렇게

커다란 행복을 주는 것

운명은 나를 더 가볍게

구름 위를 걸어가는 기분

바다 위를 걷는 자유로움

korean lyrics: melon

Romanisation:

Brown classic yeah

til the day we die

you heard me

nothing can ever change

you already know

naemireotji keodaran neoui son

Jakku useumi nawa

Dalkomhan chyokollit mellodi

Nae meoril manjine

Narul hyanghan neoui tumyonghaetdon nunbit

Hwipharameul bulleotji

Nunul gamgo norul bogo innun nal

Ttattuthage gamssajune

Unmyongun ireohge

Gabjagi narul chajawatji

Seolleim giphun jamul kkaewo

Gureum wirul georeoganun gibun

Bada wirul geotnun jayuroum

I’ma say you

Love is like a toxic

Cheoncheonhi seumyodureosso

Wanjeonhi sarojabatji

I need glasses

Gakkai bogosiphun mam

What you know about that

I’ve been taking classes

Neol sarojabgi wihan lesson

I got my cribs and cars

Doesn’t mean nothing

But nothing is everything

So relax

We’re brown classics

What it is yo

We stretch like elastics

Neorul hyanghae naega kkumkkwowatdon gureum

Chacheum naege dagawa

Nunul gamgo neorul bogo innun nal

Ttattuthage gamssajune

Unmyongun ireohge

Gabjagi narul chajawatji

Seolleim gipheun jamul kkaewo

Sigani heureun dwie

Jigeumcheoreomman nae gyote issojwo

Hamkke georeo narul gidarin

Kkeuteobnnun hanul

Gamchul su eobnnun i keodaran

i keodaran haengbog

Unmyongun ireohge

Gabjagi narul chajawatji

Seolleim giphun jamul kkaewo

Sarangun ireohge

Keodaran haengbogul junun geot

Unmyongun narul deo gabyeobge

by dita@shinhwa.biz

Guest ivanovie

mm so far there is no pic of him showing up in Dongwa's concert..

I am so sad .. because I hoped that he will show up and I can see all shinhwa together.. but

no one came in stage except for hyesung..

btw.. isn't Andy's concert has been canceled?

Yeah..so sad to hear it..I just read it at Biz :( Andy must have been really disappointed right now..Andy fighting! I also read that only Hyesung was on stage..now i'm so disappointed, i want to see him and all Shinhwa together at least once before he leaves..it would a gift to us if they would perform one last time, it doesn't have to be on concert or that kind, just on tv..

Perhaps tonight he'll show up on last day of Dongwan's concert..please please please...*pray so hard* ^^

feel so bad for Andy.. all the concerts being cancel suddenly... Maybe Eric is with Andy..

I heard through the grapevines that Eric will be at DW's concert on Sunday the 21st (& may be other members too?). So there is still hope! Yah, so far only pictures of Hyesung show up.

I felt really bad for Andy. Not sure if he'll show up at DW's concert. If he does, it must be very hard on him.

Cindy, thanks for the lyrics of Son Dam Bi - Crazy & Yozoh - Nostalgia. I love Crazy for it sexy/seductive rhythms while Nostalgia is soft & sweet. One thing for sure is Eric's rap was way too short.........

GOOD EVENING MUN LOVERS!

so no ERIC on Wannie's concert... but as phiphi said... there's still the 21st... that's today on my time...

and why is Andy's concert cancelled?

hey val... thanks for the lyrics...

Perhaps tonight he'll show up on last day of Dongwan's concert..please please please...*pray so hard* ^^

we're praying so hard... let's wait and see...hope it'll be answered...

timelessandageless.jpg

nytie nyt ladies...

Guest valmylove

G'Morning... Mun ladies....

Yes, Andy's concert was cancelled, tis sad..*shakes fist at organizers* **but secretly happy cas hoping he will be there at Wannie's with the rest of Shinhwa! Any sighting of Eric yet????

You're welcome! Phiphi, you're right, his part is just too short!!

Trud, that quote is awesoome!! " Timeless and Ageless" I love that! Please continue to share!

Ohhh, thta's a great idea, we should compile all of our special work done while he's gone and once he comes back we can dedicated to him.... as I am a beginner, this gives me a goal (as another goal is to learn korean LOL) hmmmmm starts brainstorming!!

Happy Eric Day!!!!!

Guest valmylove

really??? he is on the dl again! I hope he's resting well... it's onlyy a couple of weeks left!

I hope he's well!!! :tears::tears:

well....have sweet Eric dreams gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon!!

Hello Mun Ladies!!!

hmmm. it's been a while since my last visit... What's been happening around our MUN??

He didn't show up in DW concert??

What could be the reason?? Is he resting??

Nice song..

Nice beat.. and funky lyrics.. Like it..

thanks for the Psed Eric, trud...

Guest ivanovie

Good Afternoon!!

Hello Mun Ladies!!!

hmmm. it's been a while since my last visit... What's been happening around our MUN??

He didn't show up in DW concert??

What could be the reason?? Is he resting??

Nice song..

Nice beat.. and funky lyrics.. Like it..

thanks for the Psed Eric, trud...

Yeah he didn't show up at stage, we don't know for sure whether he came or not, perhaps he did but only in the backstage..hiks..i was expecting to see him..don't think that some fans ever went backstage and took some pictures..i guess we're not going to see his pics from the event :tears:

For sure he's scheduled for some gathering on 25th..i do hope there will be lots of his pics...^^

Thanks Trud for the pics, i like the quote..cool ^^

Lol, I really GIVE UP on Mun >.< Was he there at all? *sigh....*

I'm not going to put any more hope about his possible sighting to avoid the disappointment.

There're only 17 days left and he just wants to play hide & seek. Come on Mun.........

Guest valmylove

Yeah he didn't show up at stage, we don't know for sure whether he came or not, perhaps he did but only in the backstage..hiks..i was expecting to see him..don't think that some fans ever went backstage and took some pictures..i guess we're not going to see his pics from the event :tears:

For sure he's scheduled for some gathering on 25th..i do hope there will be lots of his pics...^^

Thanks Trud for the pics, i like the quote..cool ^^

hmmm...which gathering is that??? it could be fan meeting?? i didn't hear a beep about it? is it Shinhwa gathering?

for M's concert??? woooooopppp!!! everything past over my head...as I can't recall dates anymore...

getting...feeling...anxious and distant and sad....as Eric's leaving, Dongwan's last concert before he leaves, Andy's leaving WGM.... sorry, I know it's Eric's thread...but he's their beloved leader as ours so....

Have a Happy Eric day, ladies!!

Lol, I really GIVE UP on Mun >.< Was he there at all? *sigh....*

I'm not going to put any more hope about his possible sighting to avoid the disappointment.

There're only 17 days left and he just wants to play hide & seek. Come on Mun.........

awwww...please don't give up on the MUN....he loves hiding....as well resting would u call it. LOL

His dongsengs are in the spot light now so for sure, like always being an awesome caring hyung, is not gonna steal the limelight even though he's leaving.....which is the BIGGEST news, moment, milestone ever for them and us.

Good old Eric!!! Hwaiting!!

Hi !!!

You know what - I've been thinking about doing this for some time now. It is revamping and updating the first page of Eric's thread. Anybody else thought about that? The first page looks like it hasn't been updated since 3 years ago. We can all contribute to the project and help out each other in whatever we like to do...getting info, getting dates, translation and also graphics...

everybody's looking for the MUN hahaha

as val said... when his brothers are on sight and doing their things... you won't see him... he's happy that their all out there and having the grand time of their life... that's how he is...

We can all contribute to the project and help out each other in whatever we like to do...getting info, getting dates, translation and also graphics...

and how do we do that ginnie? just tell us what to do and we'll happily comply...

Yeah he didn't show up at stage, we don't know for sure whether he came or not, perhaps he did but only in the backstage..

maybe that's where he is... playing hide and seek indeed...

whydoilikeyou.jpg

awwww...please don't give up on the MUN....he loves hiding....as well resting would u call it. LOL

Cindy, never mind me. It was just a bad morning and I was venting out my frustration.

I don't expect Eric to the spot light all the times (due to resting, working..... or whatever reason)

It's just that when you had "expectation" to see him on those occasions, it's disappointed when nothing came up.

hmmm...which gathering is that??? it could be fan meeting?? i didn't hear a beep about it? is it Shinhwa gathering?

Eric and a few other celebs are choosen as ambassadors for Academic Credit Bank System

They are doing promotional activities on September 23rd and 24th for the 2008 Hope Festival.

Again, I don't see/hear firm confirmation that Eric will be there.

However, as one of the ambassador, I "guess" Eric would be there.

Hehe....I'll be smart this time and won't put in any expectation (sssh...ssh... I do hope he shows up though!):sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

You know what - I've been thinking about doing this for some time now. It is revamping and updating the first page of Eric's thread. Anybody else thought about that? The first page looks like it hasn't been updated since 3 years ago. We can all contribute to the project and help out each other in whatever we like to do...getting info, getting dates, translation and also graphics...

Ginnie, that's an awesome idea. We have all sort of talents here why not putting them to a good use huh?

Count me in if I could be any help.