[08.09.03] Lee Soo Man, Eric, Shin Hyesung, Kim Jaewon are neighbours

2008090314504152234_1.jpg

Several top Korean stars are apparently living in the same apartment block, making it a new topic of interest among netizens.

Shinhwa's Eric and Shin Hyesung, as well as actor Kim Jae Won, have all bought units in the same apartment block in Cheongdam-dong, making them neighbours.

A source said, "Eric and Kim Jae Won have already been staying there for some time, and Shin Hyesung will be moving there in the middle of this month. Interestingly, Shin Hyesung's unit is right below Eric's unit."

Lee Soo Man of SM Entertainment is also staying in the same block.

Source: Money Today

Chi trans: evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.09.03] Hyesung "still feels awkward with Eric even now"

Hyesung still feels awkward with Eric even now

Making a comeback with his 3rd album, Shin Hyesung guested on Happy Together Season 3, and disclosed that he "still feels awkward with Eric even now."

Appearing on the upcoming 4th Sept episode of KBS2's Happy Together Season 3, Shin Hyesung said "Unlike with the other members I haven't met up with just Eric alone before. Although I'll call the others when I need to contact them, usually I'll just send text messages to Eric."

"If I do call Eric, he would pick up and then hang up on me. After that a text message from him would arrive, telling me to text him instead." Hyesung's revelation surprised everyone, and he continued to elaborate on other examples of their awkward relationship. "I got myself an apartment to live independently, and I only found out that Eric's apartment is right on top of mine after I signed the contract."

Shin Bong Seon then suggested that he could bring some food to Eric's place and chat instead but she questioned, "Would you leave the food aside then chat using text messages?"

More of Shin Hyesung and Eric's 10-year awkward relationship will be revealed on 4 Sept, at 11.05pm on Happy Together Season 3.

Source: Newsen

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

Guest jean_kkp

hey, i recently just finished watching QSS, and i feel that i dont really like that side of Eric, where he is always angry and snappy. i know its his character, but what other shows is he in that he's funny and cute and sweet? id like to see that side of eric ^^

Guest ivanovie

%7Boption%7Dhttp://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2008/09/2008090314504152234_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

Several top Korean stars are apparently living in the same apartment block, making it a new topic of interest among netizens.

Shinhwa's Eric and Shin Hyesung, as well as actor Kim Jae Won, have all bought units in the same apartment block in Cheongdam-dong, making them neighbours.

A source said, "Eric and Kim Jae Won have already been staying there for some time, and Shin Hyesung will be moving there in the middle of this month. Interestingly, Shin Hyesung's unit is right below Eric's unit."

Lee Soo Man of SM Entertainment is also staying in the same block.

Source: Money Today

Chi trans: evmist@bestshinhwa

Hyesung still feels awkward with Eric even now

Making a comeback with his 3rd album, Shin Hyesung guested on Happy Together Season 3, and disclosed that he "still feels awkward with Eric even now."

Appearing on the upcoming 4th Sept episode of KBS2's Happy Together Season 3, Shin Hyesung said "Unlike with the other members I haven't met up with just Eric alone before. Although I'll call the others when I need to contact them, usually I'll just send text messages to Eric."

"If I do call Eric, he would pick up and then hang up on me. After that a text message from him would arrive, telling me to text him instead." Hyesung's revelation surprised everyone, and he continued to elaborate on other examples of their awkward relationship. "I got myself an apartment to live independently, and I only found out that Eric's apartment is right on top of mine after I signed the contract."

Shin Bong Seon then suggested that he could bring some food to Eric's place and chat instead but she questioned, "Would you leave the food aside then chat using text messages?"

More of Shin Hyesung and Eric's 10-year awkward relationship will be revealed on 4 Sept, at 11.05pm on Happy Together Season 3.

Source: Newsen

Waah..thanks for the news! so it's for real then..not just rumor...but Hyesungie didn't know where Eric lives??? that's questionable..i don't believe that..

or perhaps, if i'm not mistaken Eric mentioned in one of the interview that he's just moved in to a new place, maybe Sungie hasn't had the time to visit him so he didn't know..mmmm...but that's also too weak..there's no way you don't know where your friend lives, not just friend but more like a family...aahh..deniable Sungie..hehe..

haha..i wonder how Eric would respond if he's asked how he'd feel having Hyesung living near him..i bet the 4D answer would come out ^^

but i think i understand their relationship..it's just in their nature that the two can't really be close..the other members noticed that too that's why they started to call them oil and water..though deep down they do consider themselves close like a family but just don't want to admit it..

To jean_kkp...

Ahh you don't really like QSS? i like it very much..in fact i think it's one of my fave KDrama..it just gives a different vibe of KDrama..getting tired of a typical lovey dovey theme, this one offers a new one. Eric's at his best in this, people acknowledged his acting skill. come by to www.dramabeans.com you'll get lots of reviews on this.

If you want to see the dorky Eric, you should see "Super Rookies" and "Korean Secret Agent"..and of course the one and only "Strongest Chil Woo"..hehe..cheesy but i like it..

Have you seen "Firebirds"? he's just soo charming there..i fell in love with him there! hehe..

Waah..thanks for the news! so it's for real then..not just rumor...but Hyesungie didn't know where Eric lives??? that's questionable..i don't believe that..

or perhaps, if i'm not mistaken Eric mentioned in one of the interview that he's just moved in to a new place, maybe Sungie hasn't had the time to visit him so he didn't know..mmmm...but that's also too weak..there's no way you don't know where your friend lives, not just friend but more like a family...aahh..deniable Sungie..hehe..

haha..i wonder how Eric would respond if he's asked how he'd feel having Hyesung living near him..i bet the 4D answer would come out ^^

but i think i understand their relationship..it's just in their nature that the two can't really be close..the other members noticed that too that's why they started to call them oil and water..though deep down they do consider themselves close like a family but just don't want to admit it..

Me too Ivanovie, I found it's hard to believe that Sungie didn't know where Eric lives. One possible explanation is that Sungie left everything up to his manager to find him a home. But I wonder if Sungie even checked out the place himself before buying. I'm sure the seller would mention about Eric's apartment right above it since it's be a great selling point.

In any case it's cool that the 2 of them are living so much closer now. I can imagine Eric had a big laugh upon finding out Sungie "ACCIDENTALLY" ends up right below his apartment. :w00t:

I think the Oil & Water thing is just for show. I'm sure the 2 of them are just as closed as other members.

Living so closed together now, who know might be one day Oil & Water will mix!!!! :D :D

[08.09.04][news] Eric to enlist on 9th Oct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking around, anticipating news about Eric and this comes around.

Sadly, it's the piece of news that I wish it would never had come. :tears:

They didn't seem to mention about his solo album here. Hope it comes through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008090412164816809_1.jpg

Eric's management company have announced that Eric will be enlisting into the Noksan Training Center in Busan on 9th October. "Eric is taking a break right now, conditioning his health."

Though Eric was initially classified as a combat fit soldier, he has since been reclassified as a public service officer after being involved in an accident on the film set of Wolf in 2006.

Eric is the first of the Shinhwa members to enlist.

His management company added, "Eric is cool about this, and he will serve his duty to the best of his abilities."

He may be featuring in Son Dambi's new song Micheosseo (Crazy). A spokesperson said, "We thought it might be included in her new album, but it was delayed. Hopefully the song gets released before he enlists."

Source: Newsen + Asian Economic

Hi phiphi - thanks for sharing this. Finally..............a definite date of his MS. Gosh, so soon..... Feel a little bit sad right now reading this. Ye, his single album wasn't mentioned here, wondering what's the status of this? I hope this will still push-thru though so short a time already. ^_^:o

[]http://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2008/09/2008090314504152234_1.jpg[]

phiphi, thanks again for sharing this. I'm really surprised upon reading this. They're on the same group why aren't they close? Is there something wrong between the 2 of them? It doesn't make any sense. :huh::)

So nice to know that they are neighbors with KJW............... :P

News of him enlisting makes me proud....at the same time, saddened that we won't get to see him.

2 years is a long time for an actor/celebrity to leave the spotlight.

I hope lots of people will go to see his send-off into the army. One last glance of Eric before he is out of sight...

p.s. There are some news mentioning his solo album. It seems that it is still likely according to sources.

Personally...with only one month before he enlists, I think it is not very realistic. but hey...if he proves me wrong, I don't mind.

i was at a lost on who's who is moving in ERIC's condo... i thought... is there a girl rumored with ERIC??? am i not updated with what's happening? erase erase the girl thought... so it was Sungie... hehehehehehe so the RicSung story continous hahahaha...........hmmmm SHS not knowing that ERIC lives there??????????????

so this is the much dreaded date........

thanks phiphi...

withsmallframe.jpg

They're on the same group why aren't they close? Is there something wrong between the 2 of them? It doesn't make any sense. :huh::)

So nice to know that they are neighbors with KJW............... :P

I don't think the 2 of them are at odds. I believe the oil & water thing is just to stir up fans' imagination :w00t:

You can see how closed the 2 of them are

9thjibMV_RS.jpg

sunglooksric.jpg

riclooksung.jpg

shinricsyung1d.jpg

This is an awesome fan creation for RicSung

1220363812_lovepain.jpg

1220364033_lovepain_1.jpg

Pictures credits as tagged and shinhawbiz

There are some news mentioning his solo album. It seems that it is still likely according to sources.

Personally...with only one month before he enlists, I think it is not very realistic. but hey...if he proves me wrong, I don't mind.

Ginnie, this gives me some hope.

Knowing there's not much time left and what happened to Lee Eon, I did not have hight hope that Eric's album would come through. Like you I be so happy if he proves me wrong as well!!!!

Until then, I wish Eric will have some more public appearances. First stop? - Jun Jin's concert this weekend! :):)

I'm a happy camper!

Guest valmylove

Cindy, thanks for sharing the vid of Eric's solo in 2003 Winter Story. What a site huh?

Oh yes, I wonder if the Omma crab has moved below Eric's apartment yet.

I would be fun! 2 knocks = Are you bored? 3 knocks = Want to come up/down? 4 knocks = Bad hair day, leave me alone! hehe.............

sorry to cut the post :sweatingbullets:

puahaha, i can imagine that... it would be sooo Eric!!!!!!!!

eric: knock knock knock!

eric: knock knock!

hyesung: knock knock knock knock!

eric: stomping!!! (I love you too!)

hehe..... Cindy, I think your basic is still way better than mine. May be for the next drama from Eric, we'll be more prepared. 2 more years, we can do it huh Cindy?!

puahah...annyeong??? salute? what? LOL! ys, we have to start learning so we can communicate with him!! heck jsut add some

korglish!!

hwaiting! we can do it, phi!!!!

Wait a minute! did i miss something?? Omma crab will be moving near uri 4D King?? hahaha..this will be fun for Eric! i never heard this news..is it for real?

Eric's just like my nephew, he loves to tease my other more quiet nephew, the angrier the victim, the more he teases him...kekeke..

Thanks Phiphi for the how-to..i'll try it :)

LOL, yes, Omma crab is moving into Eric's complex building...and he didn't know that Eric live there! LOL, he loves to stir our

imaginations!! He's causing more trouble....hehehe... he knows he loves Eric! that much!!

hey, i recently just finished watching QSS, and i feel that i dont really like that side of Eric, where he is always angry and snappy. i know its his character, but what other shows is he in that he's funny and cute and sweet? id like to see that side of eric ^^

Really? For me, i couldn't watch it cas of the freaky hair cut ! the front was messed up but I grew to love this drama! It's only

a character that he played well... if you did not like it...he's done his job well becas he made you dislike him! :unsure:

LOL, you need to watch SuperRookie!! I love that drama too! I jsut couldn't believe it from Phoenix to SuperRookie to KSA and QQS now CW. He may not be the best but he did very well in my book (Phoenix & SR especially)!!

Enjoy them all!!

News of him enlisting makes me proud....at the same time, saddened that we won't get to see him.

2 years is a long time for an actor/celebrity to leave the spotlight.

I hope lots of people will go to see his send-off into the army. One last glance of Eric before he is out of sight...

p.s. There are some news mentioning his solo album. It seems that it is still likely according to sources.

:tears::tears::tears::tears: I agree Ginnie. I would love to be there to send him off personally but I will have to do that

from tens of thousands of miles away!! I am impressed that he gave up his US status to serve...even with is back issue... he didn't have to do it... why he does it.... it's his choice...

I hope he's still putting out his album...something for to keep us by for the next couple of years! prays hard, if not, tis okay cause its sooo close, i prefer him to be healthy then overwork!

and secretly wonder where is the fanmeeting too ???? too busy????

i was at a lost on who's who is moving in ERIC's condo... i thought... is there a girl rumored with ERIC??? am i not updated with what's happening? erase erase the girl thought... so it was Sungie... hehehehehehe so the RicSung story continous hahahaha...........hmmmm SHS not knowing that ERIC lives there??????????????

so this is the much dreaded date........

thanks phiphi...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...hsmallframe.jpg

wow, trud, love that pic!!! can i copy it???? am copying thanks!!! that is smoking sexy!!!!!!

er... isn't eric's girl sungie??? :sweatingbullets: :blush: j/k j/k

secret lover!!

I don't think the 2 of them are at odds. I believe the oil & water thing is just to stir up fans' imagination :w00t:

Knowing there's not much time left and what happened to Lee Eon, I did not have hight hope that Eric's album would come through. Like you I be so happy if he proves me wrong as well!!!!

Until then, I wish Eric will have some more public appearances. First stop? - Jun Jin's concert this weekend! :):)

I'm a happy camper!

I agree with you....at first I was like what? they don't like each other... then I was worry... but as you get to know them,

they like to play around...and maybe they are more irrtible towards each other... they are more sensitive towards each other prolly since that drunken kiss... and they just like to bring it up to stir more sparks!!

That is right Phi, he will be at Jin's concert this wknd!! He's prolly resting now if not anything...he doesn't like being in the limelight atm since Andy, Junjin and Hyesungs are having their comeback...first it was Dongwan... and Minwoo will come soon!

I hope there will be something at least .... dedicate to Eric and only him....soon??? :tears::tears:

Time to stop these :tears: and be ready to travel these 2.5 yrs w/o Eric....but we will have to keep this thread busy huh?

My all time favorite pic of Eric!!

Eric1.jpg

kiss-1.jpg

credit:autumnleighh

Kiss Kiss

glitter0139.gif credit:berrytilly1

Just want to share another article that I read related to his entering the MS soon. Gosh, 2-years is too long…………. & the date is set now. ^_^:o

********************************************************************************

THE KOREAN ARMY IS CALLING FOR YOU, ERIC

It’s official. Shinhwa’s leader, Eric is getting shipped off to the army this fall. He received a letter this morning dictating where he’s going to serve and when he’s going to start.

The singer turned actor will start serving on October 9th. After a few weeks of mandatory training, Eric will be shuffling papers to complete his mandatory military service.

Eric gave up his US Green Card in 2000 and became eligible for a desk job when he was injured while shooting “Wolf” in 2006.

According to his manager, Eric was speechless upon receiving the letter.

source: seoulbeats

Guest lucky_moon

OMG never ever thought that in my birthday we will have to say goodbye to Eric oppa.. :tears:

Another article related to his MS.................. :huh:^_^

********************************************************************************

ERIC MUN PLANS TO JOIN MILITARY SERVICE THIS OCTOBER

posterphoto63227.jpg

The well loved actor and singer, Eric Moon decides to do his duties to the country starting this October 9th.

He will be trained for the first 5 weeks and then he will do public duty as an officer.

Eric has recently finished the drama "Mighty Chil-woo" and has been active in the pop artist group Shinhwa. To do this military service for Korea he has given up his residency in the U.S. He has also received injuries during filming and that's why he will be working in the y military office rather than living in the base camps.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Guest ivanovie

Oh..been wanting to post since this morning...Though i've prepared myself for this day to come but still i just find it hard to believe that starting next month until two years time he'll be gone..i'm gonna sooo missed his sexy eyes and sweet smile..huuhuhu..

valmylove, you bet we have to keep this thread going..hope the other fans will do the same.. :tears:

btw..do you mind if i save your fave pic? hehe..he looks soo sexy there..who said he doesn't have that board muscle..^^

er... isn't eric's girl sungie??? sweatingbullets.gif blush.gif j/k j/k

secret lover!!

thought it's Andy!!! pwahahahahahaha...........

valmylove, you bet we have to keep this thread going..hope the other fans will do the same.. tears.gif

that's what we must do... it's some kind of gift for him... being away and out of sight but never in our hearts...

THE KOREAN ARMY IS CALLING FOR YOU, ERIC

thanks for this willenette...

Until then, I wish Eric will have some more public appearances. First stop? - Jun Jin's concert this weekend! smile.gif smile.gif

I'm a happy camper!

woweee... looking forward to that... missing him already... and then there's that 2 years... OMG!

thinkingofyou.jpg

Guest valmylove

Oh..been wanting to post since this morning...Though i've prepared myself for this day to come but still i just find it hard to believe that starting next month until two years time he'll be gone..i'm gonna sooo missed his sexy eyes and sweet smile..huuhuhu..

valmylove, you bet we have to keep this thread going..hope the other fans will do the same.. :tears:

btw..do you mind if i save your fave pic? hehe..he looks soo sexy there..who said he doesn't have that board muscle..^^

ivanovie...we should try... we will!!! sure save it...one of the most sexyy pic... !!

thought it's Andy!!! pwahahahahahaha...........

that's what we must do... it's some kind of gift for him... being away and out of sight but never in our hearts...

thanks for this willenette...

woweee... looking forward to that... missing him already... and then there's that 2 years... OMG!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...inkingofyou.jpg

Trud!! that was an awesome ps!! am saving that too now!!!!!

andy??? hmmmm....secret dessert.... puahaaah... everyone just want a piece of him!! :P

happy eric day!!!! he will have a companion now!! tis dongwan!!!

So Sungie, will be moving in the same byulding with Eric huh???

hahaha.... Sungie's awkwardness will not take long if he move in, eric will be gone by October... hehehe...

9thjibMV_RS.jpg

shinricsyung1d.jpg

but like phiphi said, I don't think also... I think they're just saying that to make it interesting and to make fun of it...

and I really am hoping that Eric would pursue his album although he should be resting and all..

*sigh* now I'm confused.. What do I really want for Eric.. For him to pursue his album or him, having a good and peacefuk rest before the enlistment... it's so hard!!!!

sorry to cut the post :sweatingbullets:

puahaha, i can imagine that... it would be sooo Eric!!!!!!!!

eric: knock knock knock!

eric: knock knock!

hyesung: knock knock knock knock!

eric: stomping!!! (I love you too!)

LOL, you need to watch SuperRookie!! I love that drama too! I jsut couldn't believe it from Phoenix to SuperRookie to KSA and QQS now CW. He may not be the best but he did very well in my book (Phoenix & SR especially)!!

hahaha... nice one cindy...

Eric is really funny with those drama.. But my most favorite is QSS.. its very touching.. he sacrificed himself just to help the girl he loves... especially with the scene when he broke his glass as soon as he knows the ES is pregnant.. but I wonder who's baby is she carrying???

OMG never ever thought that in my birthday we will have to say goodbye to Eric oppa.. :tears:

oh cute girl... I'm sorry to hear that... :tears:

Eric is really funny with those drama.. But my most favorite is QSS.. its very touching.. he sacrificed himself just to help the girl he loves... especially with the scene when he broke his glass as soon as he knows the ES is pregnant.. but I wonder who's baby is she carrying???

eLai, that baby was ES's & her husband. That scene when TJ was in shock and tried to pick up the broken glass, unaware of cutting his fingers is very touching scene and is one of my favorite too.

Cutegirl, Oct.09 is your birthday? Lol, what a coincident! It will be a special one this year huh?

I wish when Eric comes back from MS, he would do a romantic, handsome prince as in Pheonix (better ending with love of his life thought). I love the charisma, romantic Eric in Love Letter & off course the love triangle in X-Man.

An action drama with a hot spy character like 007 could also fit Eric's cool image really well. If not, a comedy drama would also be great. What do you guys like to see Eric do on his next drama?

By the way, haven't seen any picture of Eric from Jun Jin's concert. Did he attend? (didn't see Hye Sung neither). What is going on here? I'm dying to see his pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I wish when Eric comes back from MS, he would do a romantic, handsome prince as in Pheonix (better ending with love of his life thought). I love the charisma, romantic Eric in Love Letter & off course the love triangle in X-Man.

An action drama with a hot spy character like 007 could also fit Eric's cool image really well. If not, a comedy drama would also be great. What do you guys like to see Eric do on his next drama?

By the way, haven't seen any picture of Eric from Jun Jin's concert. Did he attend? (didn't see Hye Sung neither). What is going on here? I'm dying to see his pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I hope Eric tries another melodrama. Que Sera Sera and its likes will be my dream come true. Otherwise, something like the Winter Music Video he did will do too...y'know the one where he was the gangster and risk his life for his best friend? Well, if you still don't recall...how about the hot kiss in the phone booth? That surely was memorable and he was very charismatic. I wonder if he'll "debut" again as a full-fledged solo rapper (if he releases a single before his service). Maybe he will do a movie or enjoy his solo music career...

I think Eric attended both concerts but did not go on stage. For sure he attended Jun Jin's because Jinnie mentioned this during his press.

No luck with pictures though. Hopefully it'll surface later.