I think you have to put your pics in let's say Photobucket, and place the link here in the image tag. Hope that answers..

Btw the way..i'm having Eric blues again..where is he? i keep seeing the other members' news..aahhh~~ not a piece of his..is he still mourning? poor guy..he isn't easy to get close to someone, he seemed pretty close to the late Eon, may he rest in peace.

Perhaps, he's doing his album? yaaayy..i hope the time's enough or there will be like no promotion activities at all..:(

ivanovie, I'm with you about having the Eric blues.

Lol, it's only 10 days since the airing of Chil Woo's final episode and I already miss this guy.

How bad it's going to be for the whole 2 years?

I think the last sighting of Eric was when he came to pay respects to Leon @ the funeral home?

I'm sure the guy was getting a short rest and probably swings right into making his album.

In the mid of preparing for his solo album, I wonder if Eric could throw in more CF/photo shoots or fan meetings .

I remember he mentioned that he would like to visit fans in Bulsan as he has the most fans there?

Hope it will happens!

Guest eLai16

Nice wallies, trud. I really like the saying on here.

alwayswill.jpg

Keep them coming!!!!!!!!

hey phiphi, same here.. I really like the quotes that trud put with this Eris graphic.. its so wonderful that all the ladies here and in the Chil Woo thread are very skillful with regards to graphics.. Eric must've boost us on making them... hehehehe.... :D

Eric is giving us inspirations in doing these....

trud, nice going... keep it up!!!

ivanovie, I'm with you about having the Eric blues.

Lol, it's only 10 days since the airing of Chil Woo's final episode and I already miss this guy.

How bad it's going to be for the whole 2 years?

I think the last sighting of Eric was when he came to pay respects to Leon @ the funeral home?

I'm sure the guy was getting a short rest and probably swings right into making his album.

In the mid of preparing for his solo album, I wonder if Eric could throw in more CF/photo shoots or fan meetings .

I remember he mentioned that he would like to visit fans in Bulsan as he has the most fans there?

Hope it will happens!

ivanovie and phiphi... I guess all of us are having an Eric Blues right now....

My mom thinks I'm going crazy, coz I'm playing all of his drama non-stop for a week now especially Que Sera Sera..... hehehe..... I really like him there... :rolleyes:

*sigh* I really miss that guy...

I wonder what will happen when I didnt see him in two years??? :tears:

Nice wallies, trud. I really like the saying on here.

Keep them coming!!!!!!!!

hey phiphi, same here.. I really like the quotes that trud put with this Eris graphic.. its so wonderful that all the ladies here and in the Chil Woo thread are very skillful with regards to graphics.. Eric must've boost us on making them... hehehehe.... biggrin.gif

Eric is giving us inspirations in doing these....

trud, nice going... keep it up!!!

thanks a bunchies phiphi and eLai ..

what really keeps me going is of course ERIC...and you ladies...

how can i post the picture? I cann't post it. tears.gif

as what ivanovie said... put it in photobucket... then left click the IMG tag... then paste it in your post...hope this help.

withoutyou.jpg

we're all having the ERIC BLUES>>>

Guest valmylove

Hi! Phiphi, Ladysin, ivanovie, trud, elai, gaisasi & everyone else

How are the fellow Mun lovers???

sighs...like Trud post....Eric Blues.... me too.... I was sooooo sad to hear he's gonna go in September and am very blissful he got it extended

to October... I want to be in Seoul in September as so much will happen... But how I wish two years have come and gone already... Missing him

already...

He's in hiding already...no news ... but of Shinhwa being at JJ's concert and maybe Dongwan's. So anxious to hear about his new album!

It's R&B...his voice will compliment it well. Even if there's no ballad, just rapping, I love to hear his voice...it just excites me!! But I don't mind

a R&B slow jam either...can't wait for it...dying of more news on it....

Here's one!! 2003 Winter Stroy - Eric Solo (A story I can't tell)

Eric seems nervous...LOL but well done ... for trying....saranghayeo!!!! '

EDIT: and we got a eye full of his topless body.....dies!!!!!!!!!

Fanmeeting...a possible fanmeeting??? I wonder when...up close and personal... I wonder if its open to overseas...not that I am going... but

still...If i could I WOULD...cries...cries...cries...

Guest ivanovie

sighs...like Trud post....Eric Blues.... me too.... I was sooooo sad to hear he's gonna go in September and am very blissful he got it extended

to October... I want to be in Seoul in September as so much will happen... But how I wish two years have come and gone already... Missing him

already...

He's in hiding already...no news ... but of Shinhwa being at JJ's concert and maybe Dongwan's. So anxious to hear about his new album!

It's R&B...his voice will compliment it well. Even if there's no ballad, just rapping, I love to hear his voice...it just excites me!! But I don't mind

Fanmeeting...a possible fanmeeting??? I wonder when...up close and personal... I wonder if its open to overseas...not that I am going... but

hehe..still holding on here..i was about to go crazy missing him when suddenly i came across this!

i literally screamed of joy! hihihi *actually anything that has eric in it makes my heart leap* ooh so envy to those japanese Fans..but seeing this also made me sad..Jaja was still among them, laughing dan enjoying the moment..hiks..

Probably Eric's music will be hip hop since it's his expertise and he's best at it..i hope he can make it! Eric ssi Aja Aja!

Ps. where can i get the lovely avatar of Eric? i'm not really good at art..so i can't make one..hiks..

Guest gaisasi

Thanks trud and ivanovie for explaination. I really want to post pictures of chil woo's fan meeting but after I talked with my friend ,she told me that we should have permission from the owner. Then I change my mind, but you can go to www.ericvoice.net and see all pictures of 0819 fan meet instead. :)

There are some videos of this event too.

:D

Guest valmylove

hehe..still holding on here..i was about to go crazy missing him when suddenly i came across this!
i literally screamed of joy! hihihi *actually anything that has eric in it makes my heart leap* ooh so envy to those japanese Fans..but seeing this also made me sad..Jaja was still among them, laughing dan enjoying the moment..hiks..

Probably Eric's music will be hip hop since it's his expertise and he's best at it..i hope he can make it! Eric ssi Aja Aja!

Ps. where can i get the lovely avatar of Eric? i'm not really good at art..so i can't make one..hiks..

Wow, I love his hair! Thanks for sharing...i can't wait for it to be sub....some kind eric soul will help!! ^^

tis sad to see Jaja in it too...sniff sniff....may he rip... and I almst didn't recgonize Zorro... (LOL, okay, I should stop calling them by their characters name)

Lucky Japanese fan!! Got a free Hello Kitty fan! prolly his???? I was like....dive in for a hug, dive in for a hug...and there he went, gave her a hug!!! Geez...can't wait to be their age, where I can just follow and support Eric where ever he goes!! ^^ that day !!

hmmm....LOL

ivanovie I think you can take any of your favorite eric's pic and upload to somthing like photobucket, they have an option foryou to size it to an avatar and you can upload it to your account...otherwise...psst psst...phiphi, made my sexy siggie or

banner or whatever you call it...beats me... ask her she is awesome at it! ^^

getting envious of those japanese fans eh...

before i forget... GOOD DAY MUN LOVERS...coin by ivanovie... and HAPPY SUNDAY TOO!!!

just a quick post for i have to make an errand...i'll try to be back later...

cooandwackyeric.jpg

Guest nhamthach

ANYTHING ELSE? IF YOU HAVE EACH OTHER , UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE SOON,

CLIP INTERVIEW OF THEM,THANKS

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest eLai16

already...

hi cindy, yah you're right...we can't get our eyes out off Eric's topless body.. I've watched that concert on dvd, there's a portion that Eric sang with the group.<For You>... even though he's having a hard time singing, I still like his voice.. especially when he narrates .... Love it.. :D

hahaha... so he gave away his hello kitty pink fan huh??? that girl is so lucky, she even got the chance to hug him.. *sigh* so envious to the japanese fans who saw him... I wish I could see him in person too before he enters the military....

I don't have anything to say.. seeing him with this clip, makes me want to scream so hard... AHHHHHHH.....

I really miss him..... I think I'm going crazy :rolleyes: ... lol.....

hi cindy, yah you're right...we can't get our eyes out off Eric's topless body..

rare moments like that are hard to come by... a TOPLESS ERIC!!! but i love it when he told the audience sssshhhhh... you can tell the respect that the group has achieved just with that simple gesture of his... and then came singing time... he's soooo nervous... what with an acapella as an intro...

hahaha... so he gave away his hello kitty pink fan huh??? that girl is so lucky, she even got the chance to hug him.. *sigh* so envious to the japanese fans who saw him... I wish I could see him in person too before he enters the military....

i wonder if she's gonna use it or frame it hahahaha but they're really sooo lucky...

Thanks trud and ivanovie for explaination. I really want to post pictures of chil woo's fan meeting but after I talked with my friend ,she told me that we should have permission from the owner. Then I change my mind, but you can go to www.ericvoice.net and see all pictures of 0819 fan meet instead. smile.gif

There are some videos of this event too.

you can PM the source and ask for permission... if they don't want it to be posted somewhere else they'll post it too... just don't forget the credits when you post. the thread will liven up with those pics... ERIC so tan and with that long hair... woweeeee!

youneverknow-1.jpg

Guest valmylove

hi ladies!

tis September! would you also consider it a BIG MONTH for Eric too??? since it 's big for Shinhwa.

I hope he's resting well on his vacation.

He's prolly working on his album, visting friends, helping a particular friend move in??? and preparing himself for that

big day in October.

Are there any projects going on...like...sending Eric into hiberation projects?? Just curious...wanna nurse my blues...

On a light note... HAPPY ERIC DAY!!!

Guest ivanovie

hi ladies!

tis September! would you also consider it a BIG MONTH for Eric too??? since it 's big for Shinhwa.

I hope he's resting well on his vacation.

He's prolly working on his album, visting friends, helping a particular friend move in??? and preparing himself for that

big day in October.

Are there any projects going on...like...sending Eric into hiberation projects?? Just curious...wanna nurse my blues...

On a light note... HAPPY ERIC DAY!!!

Hi valmylove..i think you're in the same state on 'bluesness' as i am..i always check on his news every morning..hehehe..

Well, this month is definitely a big month for uri Eric, he must have everything prepared before he leaves..the agency, the contracts he will leave behind temporarily..if the album plan is on then this is one big and critical job to do as the time is not long enough..just hope that he's not pushing himself to hard coz it will be bad to go into training in a not fit condition...

have you seen this? Eric During Chil Woo Fan Meeting there's another video of him in Chil Woo Fan Meeting..

HAPPY ERIC DAY, too!!

Guest nhamthach

Hi valmylove..i think you're in the same state on 'bluesness' as i am..i always check on his news every morning..hehehe..

Well, this month is definitely a big month for uri Eric, he must have everything prepared before he leaves..the agency, the contracts he will leave behind temporarily..if the album plan is on then this is one big and critical job to do as the time is not long enough..just hope that he's not pushing himself to hard coz it will be bad to go into training in a not fit condition...

have you seen this? Eric During Chil Woo Fan Meeting there's another video of him in Chil Woo Fan Meeting..

HAPPY ERIC DAY, too!!

thanks you :rolleyes:

HAPPY ERIC DAY, too!!

Hi - thanks for sharing the link. What an awesome & HOT guy! That girl is just so lucky to be hugged by him.......... lol - Just can't wait for his single album before he goes into the MS. Wondering what did he say in the video? ^_^:P

Guest valmylove

HAPPY ERIC DAY, too!!

ivanovie, i think i am in the same boat with you... :tears::(

Me too! lately, been checking daily to see news...but nope only news about the others...which I am very happy too!

i was suppose to learn korean by watching Chil Woo with Phiphi, but unfornately.... havent' learn much besides... the basic..LOL!

hopefully to hear news soon!!

Yes, I saw that... lucky fan to received the fan!! and a hug too!! I can't wait till the day there's enough $$ growing so I can

just go around and support Eric's functions.... wishful thinking!

Have a wonderful night!!

Here's a picture to share...from that clip (not HQ)... I love his hair... just falls over his eyes...I would love to run my fingers through it ...

too bad he trimmed it...

cweric.jpg

ivanovie, you're awesome girl! I has been searching high & low for Chil Woo's wrap up party but could not find anything and here you're hitting 2 vids!

Darn, that lucky girl! Not only getting the autographed Hello Kitty fan that Eric used but also got a hug from the man himself. I don't think I could keep a cool composure like her in that situation.

Our guy must be busy preparing for his solo album. I wish there're more news/siting of him.

For sure there'll be something coming up this weekend with JunJin concert. Wonder if Eric & the other 4 members will show up on both days.

Cindy, thanks for sharing the vid of Eric's solo in 2003 Winter Story. What a site huh?

Oh yes, I wonder if the Omma crab has moved below Eric's apartment yet.

I would be fun! 2 knocks = Are you bored? 3 knocks = Want to come up/down? 4 knocks = Bad hair day, leave me alone! hehe.............

gaisasi, I've seen many Eric pictures that came from ericvoice.net. Like Trud said, if it doesn't say do not post else where then you can post it to other forums, off course with proper credits. If it says do not hot link pictures, you can post elsewhere but you must upload it to another hosting site, and again proper credit for the source.

ivanovie, if you want to make a avatar, just choose a picture that is near & dear to you. Save it in you computer then resize it (@ Soompi it should be 100 x 100), add text if you like to. Save the new copy and upload it to Soompi as your avatar.

Trud, dear. Really like the cool & wacky Eric wallie. Again, love that wording on the newest wallie.

You have a special gift for such lovely lines. :)

Happy Eric day to all MUN lovers out there!

i was suppose to learn korean by watching Chil Woo with Phiphi, but unfornately.... havent' learn much besides... the basic..LOL!

hehe..... Cindy, I think your basic is still way better than mine. May be for the next drama from Eric, we'll be more prepared. 2 more years, we can do it huh Cindy?!

Here's a picture to share...from that clip (not HQ)... I love his hair... just falls over his eyes...I would love to run my fingers through it ...

too bad he trimmed it...

This hair style remind me of Infinity Challenge - Shinhwa Special. It's almost the same with the one here. Without facial hairs he looks cute & dreamy, with facial hairs he's smoking HOT!!!!

Guest ivanovie

Cindy, thanks for sharing the vid of Eric's solo in 2003 Winter Story. What a site huh?

Oh yes, I wonder if the Omma crab has moved below Eric's apartment yet.

I would be fun! 2 knocks = Are you bored? 3 knocks = Want to come up/down? 4 knocks = Bad hair day, leave me alone! hehe.............

ivanovie, if you want to make a avatar, just choose a picture that is near & dear to you. Save it in you computer then resize it (@ Soompi it should be 100 x 100), add text if you like to. Save the new copy and upload it to Soompi as your avatar.

Trud, dear. Really like the cool & wacky Eric wallie. Again, love that wording on the newest wallie.

You have a special gift for such lovely lines. :)

Happy Eric day to all MUN lovers out there!

Wait a minute! did i miss something?? Omma crab will be moving near uri 4D King?? hahaha..this will be fun for Eric! i never heard this news..is it for real?

Eric's just like my nephew, he loves to tease my other more quiet nephew, the angrier the victim, the more he teases him...kekeke..

Thanks Phiphi for the how-to..i'll try it :)