Absolutely love all the pictures, although my favorite is the first one.

That big gazing eyes are looking right at me, yah just me!!!!!

How could he still look so darn hot in rugged/bum look?

Love all the facial expressions there and off course he's proud to show off Chil Woo's Mongolian whistle.

Su, thanks so much for the handsome pictures. Wonder what the writing in the magazine is about.

[08.08.19] Strongest Chil Woo wraps up filming despite bad weather

20080818114321357.jpg

Despite having to compete with the Olympics broadasting concurrently, KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo finally wraps up filming of the last episode in poor weather conditions.

More than half of the filming for the drama was done outdoors in the sweltering heat that went above 30 degrees Celsius and in torrential rains, causing frequent delays and cancellation of filming. The filming of Episode 20 late last week wasn't any different. The filming schedule had to be pushed back due to the rain and the cast members falling sick as a result. However, the cast and crew pushed on despite the obstacles to put in their best until the end.

A spokesperson from production company Olive9 said, "There were many outdoor scenes and it was tough for the cast and crew in such bad weather conditions. We've basically wrapped up filming, which was really tough in the heat and rain, but everyone was in good spirits, though with some sadness, to finally finish the filming of the drama.

The last episode of Strongest Chil Woo airs tonight at 9.55pm on KBS2.

Source: Asian Economic Daily & oceans6

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

now everybody's happy... yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyy... you really made our day with those spreads ERIC!!!

'Chilwoo' finally wraps up... hope ERIC is in good condition despite the bad weather... thanks for the article...

so the 1st ones your fave huh phiphi... and because your my friend... "he's really looking at you and you only" hahahaha hows that for friendship...

me... i like this one...

ohlala.jpg

Guest valmylove

gosh... su... eric is giving us a hang over now!!!!!!!

i love these pics...he looks sooo good... guard during day, assassin at night, teaser during breaks!!!!

I really dig that pic of ERic smoking...it's smoking hot!!!!

so the 1st ones your fave huh phiphi... and because your my friend... "he's really looking at you and you only" hahahaha hows that for friendship...

me... i like this one...

ohlala.jpg

Yes Trud, Eric is looking right @ me and ME ONLY!

However for you? I'll share..........BUT you like the 2nd one any way, so the 1st one is still MINE ONLY!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Cindy, I want to smack the cigarette off him but since he's smoking HOT there, I'll forgive him! :phew::rolleyes:

Guest valmylove

Cindy, I want to smack the cigarette off him but since he's smoking HOT there, I'll forgive him! :phew::rolleyes:

Phiphi, LOL, AGREED!!!!!!

I wonder how ERic's doing.... the drama is over now... I wonder if he's gong to do an interview....

be prepared for a clean cut buzz.... am ready.... prepare my heart for handsome military man!!

Guest eLai16

OMO... Eric overload....

Su, thanks for sharing those awsome and ruggedly handsome pics of our Eric...

Even though his overall ruggedly get-up he still looks good.. very manly... *sigh*

Eric is sure very versitile when it comes to fashion.. he can be cute, or be a charismatic guy.. and this.... *gosh*

*actually the only thing that I hate in a guy is smoking... but can't resist of liking him despite of him smoling..*

what can I say... I can accept whatever flaws he might have.. hehehe.... This must be LOVE?? lol...

Guest valmylove

OMO... Eric overload....

Even though his overall ruggedly get-up he still looks good.. very manly... *sigh*

Eric is sure very versitile when it comes to fashion.. he can be cute, or be a charismatic guy.. and this.... *gosh*

*actually the only thing that I hate in a guy is smoking... but can't resist of liking him despite of him smoling..*

what can I say... I can accept whatever flaws he might have.. hehehe.... This must be LOVE?? lol...

hehe...shall it be LOVE or LUST we are feeling?????

isn't he just perfect even with his flaws... still accept him how he is....

he's gots thousands of girls, women and ahjummas waiting for him............ shoot, am i really # 1796169876?

LOL, really, i just wanna be his last........

Credit : rubie / news thread

Eric to Release New Single Album

e080820_01.jpg

With only one month left before he begins his military duties in early September, singer and actor Eric is busy with fan meetings and recording songs for his brand new album. Eric, who wrapped up shooting the final episode for the "fusion" history drama series 'Chilwu, the Mighty' met with some 150 Japanese fans at a hotel south of the Han River on August 19. The fan meeting was also attended by seven other actors who co-starred in the drama series.

Eric’s management agency said the singer and actor plans to take a short trip with his co-workers sometime next week for a much-deserved rest and relaxation following three intense months of drama shoots. As soon as he returns from his trip, Eric will immediately begin recording his latest single album.

Source: KBS World

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainme...ail.htm?No=8035

Guest ivanovie

Whoaah..Chil woo is finally ending! can't believe it! feels like yesterday when it started its first episode and how we laughed for its sillyness yet refreshing zorro-like wardrobe, corny trumpet sound and lots of cheesy scenes, nevertheless we've also startled to see some of emotional scenes that involved really good acting.

Now i'm getting all nervous..not many days left for him before he's going to serve his duty. Really wish i could hear and see his news every single day from this day onward until the big day..haha *drop dead fan* please please please do show up often Eric ssi! :)

Eric to Release New Single Album

now this will really make my ERIC dream complete... if this will push through... ERIC FIGHTING!!!

thanks willenette...

looks good enough to eat hahaha i prefer him this way... it's like looking at ERIC sans the industry's glitter,... the real ERIC...

he's gots thousands of girls, women and ahjummas waiting for him............ shoot, am i really # 1796169876?

LOL, really, i just wanna be his last...

hahaha we all want to be his last val(may i call you that?)... real love is accepting warts and all as they say... so his flaws just adds to his already overloaded charms...

Yes Trud, Eric is looking right @ me and ME ONLY!

However for you? I'll share..........BUT you like the 2nd one any way, so the 1st one is still MINE ONLY!!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif

you take the 1st one... i'll have the 2nd...

lovethatlook.jpg

for you phiphi...

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.08.20][news] Eric: Those abs aren't mine

The hero of KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo (which ended on 19 Aug), Mun Jung Hyuk, has revealed that the washboard abs shown in the drama are not his.

On 19 August, the cast of Strongest Chil Woo joined a group of Japanese fans in Gangnam, Seoul, to watch the last episode of the drama. When asked by the fans, "In the drama, the abs that we saw during your transformation into an assassin, are they CG effects?", to which he said, "It's definitely not CG."

However he soon added, "The last episode has aired anyway, I'll tell you the truth. In actual fact, during the filming, we actually found 6 substitutes with very good bodies, but in the end we found a suitable substitute among our stuntmen instead. To the 6 kind people whose help we requested for, thank you very much."

Besides the Japanese fans, many members of the media were also present to spend the evening with Mun Jung Hyuk.

With regards to his thoughts about the filming process, he said "It is with the hard work of the cast and the filming crew that we managed to finish filming the drama. Everyone has worked really hard, thank you very much."

When asked about his relationship with co-star Gu Hyesun, he commented "Actually before Hyesun dressed up as a man for her character, we were still very polite to each other and still using formal language, with little interaction. But once she got into her male disguise, she really looked like a pretty boy, and when I saw her all I wanted to do was to give her a knock on her head. So I asked her if I could do that. After that we got more comfortable with each other, and we started to speak informally to each other. Now she's just like my little sister."

The last episode of Strongest Chil Woo garnered its highest ever ratings of 14.7% (AGB), and the drama is expected to start airing in Japan soon.

Source: asiaeconomy

Chi trans: 丢丢@情投E赫

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.08.20][trans] Ceci Sep 08 - Good Bye Mun Jung Hyuk

What a pity, yet another gorgeous actor is about to enlist for military duty. We're already missing Gong Yoo's cute dimples and Sung Shi Kyung's sweet voice. Now we're about to lose Eric with his beautiful eyes to the army too, where's the fun in that? We should hold a "Protect The Gorgeous Men" protest in front of the City Hall.

When I saw Eric's minihompy, I laughed for quite a while. When my editor told me that "we might be doing a photo spread for Eric", I quickly opened my Internet Explorer to find out more recent news about him. I typed in "Mun Jung Hyuk" and "Eric" in the search field, but that only led me to the minihompy of 오빠야 (oppa yah). Oh my god! The owner of this minihompy is 오빠야....

The waiting time of 3 months was really too long, and when I was about to give up, Eric's management finally said OK to the photo spread. I chuckled nervously. I was going to meet the Shinhwa member most well known to be a prankster, the 4th dimensional idol to his fans, Mun Jung Hyuk. It was shocking, but it was going to become reality.

Eric only finished the filming for Strongest Chil Woo in the wee hours of the morning, and when he rushed over to the studio from Mungyeong he was looking really tired. As his hair is usually in a topknot for his character, he came without getting his hair styled, and he puffs away on his Marlboros with stubble lining his lips and chin.

What should I say to him? What if he isn't nice?

Approaching his 30s, he is already an Asian star. (Just as he often says, "Back from the Asian tour!"). When I reach the studio, I pace up and down nervously.

"Eric, that's the expression!"

He opens his eyes, "Huh? This painful expression? Eii~" (with his thumb pointing downwards). His tone lightens up. "It's a little awkward, but I'll do it."

He takes a step backwards. Compared to seeing him yawn and stretch, I can see his face more clearly now.

Suddenly I remembered his comment in another interview, "Don't be arrogant, be confident, and pray everyday." Unlike my unease, Mun Jung Hyuk is honest and straightforward. The photographer instructs him to put on his jacket, take it off, smile, blink. He follows the instructions accordingly and it wasn't hard to see that he's humble with a great attitude.

"I wanted to enlist after the 10th anniversary concert, but I really like the script a lot so I decided to work on it. Strongest Chil Woo is a drama that I really wanted to be in, even though it's my first sageuk drama and it's stressful. I watched related movies and dramas and tried to learn from them. When I start on a role, I want to do my best and completely immerse myself into the character. Of course I'll feel sad when it's over but I did my best."

"The date of enlistment hasn't exactly been fixed, but if there's some time after filming ends, I'd like to do something before I enlist. It will be great if I could meet the fans up close. I'll like to go to Busan since many fans are in Busan."

"How do I feel about enlistment? I've been asked about this a lot. If that's the question, I feel bad about it. As a male citizen of Korea, it's only right to serve the country. I feel bad having to delay enlistment due to work schedules. When I get back in 2 years' time, I'd like to perform my best in both acting and music. Aren't I 50% Mun Jung Hyuk, 50% Eric? Just like always. I'll be putting all this on hold for a while, but I'll work hard and prepare to come back as a better Eric and Mun Jung Hyuk."

Source: ev & ceci

Chi trans: 丢丢+饼干@情投E赫

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.08.20][news] Eric will hold fanmeeting and release an album before enlistment

200808200242.jpg

Singer-actor Eric, who will be enlisting for military service as a civilian officer in mid-September looks set to have a very packed pre-enlistment schedule.

Although enlistment is about a month away, he has plans for a fanmeeting and the production of an album, as well as a short vacation.

Filming for KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo wrapped up on 18th August, and the cast joined 150 Japanese fans at a hotel in Gangnam to catch the final episode.

Next up on Eric's schedule is a short vacation for him and the staff from his management company. As his enlistment date is impending, it is likely to be a short vacation within Korea to avoid complicated procedures for overseas travel. He hopes to be able to ease the fatigue accumulated from 3 months of filming, and once he returns he plans to start the production of his album, A spokesperson from his management company says, "Eric will be return to the music scene with a hip-hop album."

Eric gave up his US citizenship in 2000 in order to pursue his showbiz career in Korea, but was re-deployed as a civilian officer after he was injured in an accident in 2006 during the filming of MBC drama Wolf.

Source: donga.com

Chi trans: 鬼小@情投E赫

while i'm at this.....here are some pics of Eric at the last episode screening of Strongest Chil Woo with the japanese fans.... looking as great as ever..... gonna miss him while he's away.... :(

200808201728053971.jpg

1219218043534_1.jpg

1219218040595_2.jpg

credits to Ocean's 6

Guest valmylove

Gosh, that pic right above there.... see ... right there....

Eric looks sooo handsome.... i love his hairdo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest valmylove

[08.08.21][news] Eric "is in disbelief" over Lee Eon's death

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric of KBS2's Strongest Chil Woo is in extreme shock to learn of his co-star Lee Eon's death in a motorcycle accident. Eric received a message from his manager at 4am on 21 Aug that read "Lee Eon has passed away...we have to get to the hospital."

According to Eric's manager, the cast of Strongest Chil Woo were at a post-filming wrap-up party at a restaurant in Yeouido since 6pm on 20 Aug, and Lee Eon stayed with everyone and only left at 1am.

Eric's manager added, "At the party Lee Eon kept on smiling and laughing, going around to thank the crew members who had worked very hard for the drama."

"Lee Eon used to be a DJ at clubs and was very interested in music, and he often chatted with Eric about music as well. Everyone was in such high spirits at the party and to receive such news now, it's unbearable."

Eric's manager continued, "Eric is usually very quiet and shy, but he kept in close and frequent contact with Lee Eon, and they have gotten as close as brothers."

27-year-old Lee Eon was riding his motorcycle on the elevated roadway in Hannam-dong when he crashed into the guardrail. He is said to have died on impact.

Lee Eon made his debut in the movie Like A Virgin, and made his foray into television in 2007 in the MBC drama Coffee Prince. He had just recently concluded the filming of KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo with Eric.

Source: spn

Chi trans: 丢丢@情投E赫

Guest eLai16

hehehe...

it seems that we all, wants to be his last....

I wonder what will be the feeling when he get married???

hahaha.... never thought about that... hmmm???

[08.08.21][news] Eric "is in disbelief" over Lee Eon's death

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cindy, we all know that the two git special bonding during the filming of Strongest Chil Woo... and come to think of it, they had a post dinner party before the incident... He was smiling and greeting everybody... They did'nt expect anything like this to happen.. They think of themselves <eric and eon> as real brothers...

and even so, eric is planning to have a vacation with his SCW co-stars, right??? Eric must've been devasted right now.. another co-star died again.. <one is from the drama Phoenix> I dont remember her name....

[quote name='midnightgirl13' date='Aug 20 2008, 11:10 AM' post='10762558']

When asked about his relationship with co-star Gu Hyesun, he commented "Actually before Hyesun dressed up as a man for her character, we were still very polite to each other and still using formal language, with little interaction. But once she got into her male disguise, she really looked like a pretty boy, and when I saw her all I wanted to do was to give her a knock on her head. So I asked her if I could do that. After that we got more comfortable with each other, and we started to speak informally to each other. Now she's just like my little sister."

He only 'noticed' Hye Sun's prettiness when she was disguise as a male????? WTF :rolleyes: ........I found that hilarious because Hye Sun is a very pretty young lady.... but at least it broke the ice between them. Secretly I thought they did look kinda cute together.... :blush:

Trud, thanks so much for the wallie. I feel so loved. :)

Cindy, you really poke my curiosity with this. What/where is #1796169876 came from?!!!

If that is your standing, mine is even further down! :blink:

When Gu Hyesun had to dress as a man in disguise to run away with the young prince in earlier episodes of Chil Woo, she looks so much more like a very very cute boy. I can understand Eric (the 4D king) has an urge to give her a knock on her head. So glad they break the ice with this.

It sounds like I repeat how shock I am so many times over the tragic news of Lee Eon's sudden fatal accident. Can't imagine how bad it is for Eric, Lee Eon's cast mates and foremost his family & friends over this tragic news.

Guest nhamthach

Trud, thanks so much for the wallie. I feel so loved. :)

Cindy, you really poke my curiosity with this. What/where is #1796169876 came from?!!!

If that is your standing, mine is even further down! :blink:

When Gu Hyesun had to dress as a man in disguise to run away with the young prince in earlier episodes of Chil Woo, she looks so much more like a very very cute boy. I can understand Eric (the 4D king) has an urge to give her a knock on her head. So glad they break the ice with this.

It sounds like I repeat how shock I am so many times over the tragic news of Lee Eon's sudden fatal accident. Can't imagine how bad it is for Eric, Lee Eon's cast mates and foremost his family & friends over this tragic news.

do you have clip fan meetting?