lovewinter, I'm glad you found it. So Eric will be enlisted in the afternoon? I hope your source is right, otherwise it will be heartache coming up there for nothing. I would camp right at the gate the night before, lol. I hope Eric will have a brief meeting with fans at the camp before going in. I bet the emotion will be high.....sob...sob....

ivanovie, I think Eric will be doing a mandatory 5 weeks training @ the military compound in Nosan. Then he'll reallocate to a civil office to serve the remaining 2 years there. I think he gets to go home every day when he serves his civil duty.

I heard horrible stories @ this Nonsan military training camp. Can't help but worry for our guy. :(

Hi phiphi - usually camp training is only 4-weeks (1month) before they could enter the camp itself. If Eric will only serve as Public Servant there, ye, he gets to be with his family everyday. Gosh, thinking about his MS, I get this sad & bad feeling.......... The date is coming nearer........... I'm sure there will be many fans who'll send him off. :mellow::huh:

Guest lovewinter

lovewinter, I'm glad you found it. So Eric will be enlisted in the afternoon? I hope your source is right, otherwise it will be heartache coming up there for nothing. I would camp right at the gate the night before, lol. I hope Eric will have a brief meeting with fans at the camp before going in. I bet the emotion will be high.....sob...sob....

Hi phiphi69

Hopefully the source is right, except the timing?

I found it from here : http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/...to-be-enlisted/

Guest ivanovie

Hi phiphi - usually camp training is only 4-weeks (1month) before they could enter the camp itself. If Eric will only serve as Public Servant there, ye, he gets to be with his family everyday. Gosh, thinking about his MS, I get this sad & bad feeling.......... The date is coming nearer........... I'm sure there will be many fans who'll send him off. :mellow::huh:

it is confirmed that he will be serving as Public Servant..he said it himself during one of Strongest Chil Woo interviews..so at least he'll be taken care of by his family while he's working..if his family's in Korea, otherwise he'll be on his own..with Hyesung below him..hahaha...i wonder if his work place will be near his home..

Phiphi, what horrible stories did you hear about this camp?? :tears:

Awww..forgot to thank you Phiphi, Elai, Trud..i love your work! i've already taken them out and saved them...hehehe...how envy i am with you guys for having such talent in making art work like that..aah..i'm artless....

it is confirmed that he will be serving as Public Servant..he said it himself during one of Strongest Chil Woo interviews..so at least he'll be taken care of by his family while he's working..if his family's in Korea, otherwise he'll be on his own..with Hyesung below him..hahaha...i wonder if his work place will be near his home..

Hi ivanovie - thanks for this confirmation. Nice to hear it. :P

iveanove, these're the articles about the Korean military camps in general or Nonsan camp in particular.

Keep in mind these articles were in 2005 so hopefully the environment is not as bad now.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2005/01/21/1286540.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4683079.stm

GOOD EVENING MUN LOVERS!!!

so all speculations on his MS is clear... date is set... place is known... and lovewinter will be there to send him off... and the rest of us here is left crying our heart out.

usually camp training is only 4-weeks (1month) before they could enter the camp itself. If Eric will only serve as Public Servant there, ye, he gets to be with his family everyday. Gosh, thinking about his MS, I get this sad & bad feeling.......... The date is coming nearer........... I'm sure there will be many fans who'll send him off. mellow.gif

i also read about this being as Public servant... so his position is basically different from the usual... but i don't know what's the usual hahaha just imagine that we're there sending him off too...if not physically... our hearts is with him...

it's nice to know that he'll still be with his family and not in isolation like the others... but that's if his parents is in Korea that time... he said in one of his interviews that his parents stays with him 6 months and then the other 6 in USA...

Sungie below him... wonder what will they be doing... playing???

canttakemyeyesoffyou.jpg

So Eric will be enlisted in the afternoon? I hope your source is right, otherwise it will be heartache coming up there for nothing. I would camp right at the gate the night before, lol. I hope Eric will have a brief meeting with fans at the camp before going in. I bet the emotion will be high.....sob...sob....

hey phiphi... count me in camping right at the gate... tears will surely pour that time... waving bye bye to ERIC... TAKE CARE AND WE LOVE YOU!!! WE'LL BE WAITING!!! i'll put that in my tarp if i could be there to send him off...

I think Eric will be doing a mandatory 5 weeks training @ the military compound in Nosan. Then he'll reallocate to a civil office to serve the remaining 2 years there. I think he gets to go home every day when he serves his civil duty.

I heard horrible stories @ this Nonsan military training camp. Can't help but worry for our guy. :(

any news and information about his MS is really a BIG help... thanks friend...

these're the articles about the Korean military camps in general or Nonsan camp in particular.

Keep in mind these articles were in 2005 so hopefully the environment is not as bad now.

i just hope that those maltreatments are non existent right now...

iveanove, these're the articles about the Korean military camps in general or Nonsan camp in particular.

Thank you for sharing these articles!

I have heard of the army being tough but didn't know they had inhumane punishments!

I hope the inhumane punishments are the story of the past!

Celebrities might get harsher treatments because of the status stigma of them being cowards that only lives luxuriously... I hope that they don't treat celebrities with a different standard..be it better or poorer standard.

Guest valmylove

Waves to all Eric's Ladies!!!!

Gosh...sorry no replies...but will later....thanks...for keeping this thread going!!

omo...Love...u r really going to be sending him off???? soooo jealous... please take pics and share our love with him!!!

I saw this from SHCJ, Eric...like always sounds very hot in Son Dam Bi's new song.

IT's a teaser.... E...R...I..to the C

Son Dal Bi - MV Crazy Preview feat Eric Rap

YSI: http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlCUXVoSU9wTVhIRGc9PQ

credits: ocean's six + wenyi@SHCJ

Guest ivanovie

Thanks for the articles..omo..it sounds so bad, well it might be not that bad now but i also know that the bully acts still exist until now, it's just like a habit or perhaps a culture..a bad one, but they still do that..i just hope that they don't do it so harshly..

i think that's what i'm afraid of Ginnie, celebrities might become a target because of their status..yeah i hope they don't so such a thing. It seems that the other celebrities who have completed the service looking just fine and healthy..

valmylove, thanks for the teaser..he sounds hot as ever..when will the song come out? btw don't you think Son Dal Bi here looks like PSY? i can see the resemblance..don't know if it's the angle or the makeup..

trud, hyesungie will cook for eric, coz he's a good cook and eric will force him to cook..hehehe..but nice to know that they might take care of each other since they're neighbors now..

Thanks phiphi, for sharing this article...

As i read it, it brings me goosebumps...it's so horrible..

I hope that treatment to the new recuit does not exist anymore....

i think that's what i'm afraid of Ginnie, celebrities might become a target because of their status..yeah i hope they don't so such a thing. It seems that the other celebrities who have completed the service looking just fine and healthy..

I really hope too.

ooh, if they did bully Eric, I'm sure they will surely get something from us.. Right?!

Fighting!!

Waves to all Eric's Ladies!!!!

omo...Love...u r really going to be sending him off???? soooo jealous... please take pics and share our love with him!!!

I saw this from SHCJ, Eric...like always sounds very hot in Son Dam Bi's new song.

IT's a teaser.... E...R...I..to the C

*waves*

Thank you for sharing the teaser...

Is it available in other formats other the flv?

anyhow...I'll be anticipating the full song/MV!

trud, hyesungie will cook for eric, coz he's a good cook and eric will force him to cook..hehehe..but nice to know that they might take care of each other since they're neighbors now..

hahaha, that thought is nice!!!

when did Hyesung move in? Are they now in the same building?

I really like to think that they're taking care of each other, besides they've been together more

than ten years, and I think that Oil and Water thing is only a show to make it interesting to the fans.. hehehehe..

Guest valmylove

valmylove, thanks for the teaser..he sounds hot as ever..when will the song come out? btw don't you think Son Dal Bi here looks like PSY? i can see the resemblance..don't know if it's the angle or the makeup..

ivanovie' I know!!! I couldn't help but notice it! Even in the MV teaser, it must be the angle, but then all korean look alike. LOL But she's very beautiful and talented so I hope Eric can see pass that!! (why why, psy, what!! He likes those kind of women! :P )

*waves*

Thank you for sharing the teaser...

Is it available in other formats other the flv?

anyhow...I'll be anticipating the full song/MV!

Waves back!! ginnie' I couldn't find another other except another teaser on Daum. Her album comes out on Sept 18!! That's tomorrow for me but a few hours in Korean time??

Please do share if anyone finds it first!!!

hahaha, that thought is nice!!!

I really like to think that they're taking care of each other, besides they've been together more

than ten years, and I think that Oil and Water thing is only a show to make it interesting to the fans.. hehehehe..

I would love to hear them eating BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER AND MIGNITE SNACKS together!! LOL

HAPPY ERIC DAY!!!!!!!

^^ LOL. No doubt that they are friends and not enemies or "oil/water". But, I think Eric is closer to Minwoo / Dongwan / Andy than Hyesung. So, I'm not surprised if they don't see each other much in the apartment buildings. Eric will SMS Hyesung and vice-versa...but I can't see Hyesung cooking for Eric at all......that will take a miracle. haha!

^ ah..her album is coming out so soon...will be on the look out then.

Guest valmylove

G'evening ladies!! waves!!

Phiphi, I also love Wannie's song My Love that features Eric!! I love love love it! I am happy to know Eric wrote that for him and also featured himselt. I usually don't like rapper but for whatever reason when Eric rap... it gets me soooo giddy.... my heart just melt!!

I also love the song he sings with Lyn too!!! I can't listen to him rap all day that is why I was looking forward to his own album!!! I can just drown in his voice!!

Lovewinter, really? I can't believe u would be able to send Eric off. That was a dream goal of mine the moment I found it but unfortunated the Universe is not in the works for me at the moment...heart breaks!! I am sooo happy to know a fellow Mun lover will be able to go! I am getting teary thinking about it. I hope you will go and share the beautiful separation and bring it back to share with the rest of us. We will live through your experience. Since I can't be there, I will plan to be there at the Shinhwa Reunion!! ^^

awww, Trud, really??? How I wish too!!! You gals are brilliant, makes me wanna PS too!! Hmmmm will try to whip a tacky one up then..hehehehheh Please keep it coming... the countdown is getting closer!! sniff sniff!!

Let's see... 18 more days until....

oohh~~~

18 more days??!!!

Gosh, how I wish that day would never come.. :tears:

ericwally01.jpg

BothmyHands-Alex.jpg

QSSwally.jpg

hahaha... I'm starting to watch QSS again.. I really love it.. necer get tired of watching it..

We'll just wait here, unitl he comes back..

I really hope that he'll be fine there...

^^ LOL. No doubt that they are friends and not enemies or "oil/water". But, I think Eric is closer to Minwoo / Dongwan / Andy than Hyesung. So, I'm not surprised if they don't see each other much in the apartment buildings. Eric will SMS Hyesung and vice-versa...but I can't see Hyesung cooking for Eric at all......that will take a miracle. haha!

Ginnie, I can totally see Hyesung cooking for Eric! Sungie is a good cook (by Shinhwa's members' account, lol) and if Eric nags him enough why not huh? haha.... :P:w00t:

The "Oil & Water" thing is definitely just to stir up fans' interests/fantasies!

Cindy, thanks for sharing that preview clip. The song sounds quite nice and Eric's rap is awesome (yes as afan, I might be bias). Son Dan Bi is hot with her dance moves, this girl can dance well.

Like you dear, I hated rap before but Mr. Mun changed all that. Totally love his deep sexy voice.

I'm looking forward to the full clip of "Crazy", better yet Eric's album.........

Ah QSS, eLai, do you have to mention it again? Don't make me start to rewatch that again for the 5/6 times.

Love Eric here. He was on top of his game of hotness as well as acting. Ginnie, I think you had a great time with this drama while it was aired (saw you at QSS thread). Must bring back so many fond memories huh? Too bad I didn't know about it back then.......

Trud, eLai, you gals are awesome with your fan art creations

( *nudge* Trud, you get some real competition here! :w00t: )

Let's see... 18 more days until....

Oh wait, aren't at least 20 days to the D-day (18? That can't be so soon. Still October 9 isn't it?)

GOOD EVENING MUN LOVERS!

..he sounds hot as ever..when will the song come out? btw don't you think Son Dal Bi here looks like PSY? i can see the resemblance..don't know if it's the angle or the makeup..

the teaser is realyyyyyyyy a teaser hehehe i agree with val that Korean women look alike...

ERIC can persuade anybody to do his way hahaha so Sungie is good in the kitchen huh... Andy got some tough competition here hahaha

than ten years, and I think that Oil and Water thing is only a show to make it interesting to the fans.. hehe

they always love to play...especially ERIC who's always a kid at heart... but it's nice to know that 2 members are in the same building...

I would love to hear them eating BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER AND MIGNITE SNACKS together!! LOL

HAPPY ERIC DAY!!!!!!!

and it will be much better if the 6 of them are sharing the meal that Sungie made...

HAPPY ERIC DAY to you too val...

if you look at ERIC's body language... or thru his actions... Andy came 1st... but he's very fond of Jinnie... but he loves them all... maybe in different levels... but i still love to see Sungie cooking for ERIC.

I usually don't like rapper but for whatever reason when Eric rap... it gets me soooo giddy.... my heart just melt!!

hehehe i don't like rap too... but it's different the way ERIC do it...maybe it's his voice... or we're just bias here hahahaha

I am sooo happy to know a fellow Mun lover will be able to go! I am getting teary thinking about it. I hope you will go and share the beautiful separation and bring it back to share with the rest of us. We will live through your experience. Since I can't be there, I will plan to be there at the Shinhwa Reunion!! ^^

i'm happy for lovewinter too... wish i could be there too...

the Shinhwa Reunion??? why don' t we make a pact Ladies??? if by that time that our love for ERIC is still burning...as hot as ever... let's meet wherever the concert will be...FOR I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD COME WHAT MAY!