I hope Eric tries another melodrama. Que Sera Sera and its likes will be my dream come true. Otherwise, something like the Winter Music Video he did will do too...y'know the one where he was the gangster and risk his life for his best friend? Well, if you still don't recall...how about the hot kiss in the phone booth? That surely was memorable and he was very charismatic. I wonder if he'll "debut" again as a full-fledged solo rapper (if he releases a single before his service). Maybe he will do a movie or enjoy his solo music career...

I think Eric attended both concerts but did not go on stage. For sure he attended Jun Jin's because Jinnie mentioned this during his press.

No luck with pictures though. Hopefully it'll surface later.

So Eric attended both Jun Jin & Andy concerts? That's great. Deep breath........., be patient for the pictures.

Ginnie, melody drama is a good choice, along the line of QSS sound good but on a lighter note may be?

Not sure about a gangster roll but definitely thumps up for cool & charismatic supper cop/agent.

That Winter MV is HOT HOT HOT, specially that phone booth kissing scene.

Hehe...give chill mentioning about it!!! Any one forget, just take a look at Ginnie's avatar or this!

kiss24.jpg

Guest ivanovie

I hope Eric tries another melodrama. Que Sera Sera and its likes will be my dream come true. Otherwise, something like the Winter Music Video he did will do too...y'know the one where he was the gangster and risk his life for his best friend? Well, if you still don't recall...how about the hot kiss in the phone booth? That surely was memorable and he was very charismatic. I wonder if he'll "debut" again as a full-fledged solo rapper (if he releases a single before his service). Maybe he will do a movie or enjoy his solo music career...

I think Eric attended both concerts but did not go on stage. For sure he attended Jun Jin's because Jinnie mentioned this during his press.

No luck with pictures though. Hopefully it'll surface later.

I think so..typical Eric..he doesn't really like being in the spotlight..but i don't think i've heard the news he actually came other than the news before the concert saying the 4 members would come..and Hyesung too..where was he?

if he did come..wish someone could catch a glimpse of him and posted his pics on the net! i'm dying to see it..hehehe...

mmm..me too, for the next project, i would love to see him in a bad yet kind hearted character..just like in QSS..he has the looks and charms to play the bad boys type..:)

and I really am hoping that Eric would pursue his album although he should be resting and all..

*sigh* now I'm confused.. What do I really want for Eric.. For him to pursue his album or him, having a good and peacefuk rest before the enlistment... it's so hard!!!!

so what would it be... the album or his much needed rest??? if you ask me...i don't know the answer too hahahahahaha

Eric is really funny with those drama.. But my most favorite is QSS.. its very touching.. he sacrificed himself just to help the girl he loves... especially with the scene when he broke his glass as soon as he knows the ES is pregnant.. but I wonder who's baby is she carrying???

eLai, that baby was ES's & her husband. That scene when TJ was in shock and tried to pick up the broken glass, unaware of cutting his fingers is very touching scene and is one of my favorite too.

that's my fave scene too eLai and phiphi... i was sooo touched with his acting there...

What do you guys like to see Eric do on his next drama?

me... i'm a sucker for romance... i like the bad can have everything rich boy type of role for him... i know it's over use but i can't help myself imagining him portraying that role... it would certainly fit him to a T... with stubbles and whiskers and all...

I think so..typical Eric..he doesn't really like being in the spotlight..but i don't think i've heard the news he actually came other than the news before the concert saying the 4 members would come..and Hyesung too..where was he?

so very ERICish... but that's one of the countless reasons why i like him...

melodrama for me too just like you ginnie... the kissing in the phone booth hehehe i'd like to see him doing that again... he've done everything except for that going solo... i'm pretty sure it'll be his next stop.

andy??? hmmmm....secret dessert.... puahaaah... everyone just want a piece of him!! tongue.gif

happy eric day!!!! he will have a companion now!! tis dongwan!!!

i'll gladly settle for a piece val... to what part of him i can't tell hahaha

HAPPY ERIC DAY too and HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS!!!

ericeric.jpg

beats me...but i like him with stubbles and all...with the bad boy look urmmm...

if he did come..wish someone could catch a glimpse of him and posted his pics on the net! i'm dying to see it..hehehe...

There was news about all Shinhwa members (except Andy) to attend Jun Jin's concert.

At the press conference (before the concert? I think), Jun Jin thanked Eric for taking the time to come and support.

I heard Eric also showed up at Andy's concert too?

I still have hope his pictures will show up.

beats me...but i like him with stubbles and all...with the bad boy look urmmm...

Trud, Eric's bad boy look is simply irresistible!

Hehe.........It seems we come to a consensus for Eric to do a melody drama next huh?

I'm with you gals! Eric if you read this..........

[08.09.08][news] Eric, "While on break will release debut album"

ericalbum.jpg

Eric (Moon Hyun Juk) will be entering the army in a month. Instead of taking a vacation, he is preparing for an album. On October 9th, he will be reporting to the Choong Nam camp to start his army service. After 5 weeks of basic military training, he will be serving as a civilian officer. He will be the first member of Shinhwa to serve his army duty.

Instead of taking a break for the month before entering service, he is in the midst of preparing for an album. A close associate of Eric's said, "He will not be taking time for rest at home for this upcoming month." He expressed, "He had originally planned to go on a trip but that was cancelled due to the demands of his busy schedule."

He continued, "Right now, his solo debut album is in the works. It isn't certain if it will be a mini or a full album."

A representative of Eric told a reporter at newsen, "As he is entering the army in October, plan to release the album before then. The possibility of Eric releasing an album is 99%." He added, "The song selection was difficult. Which songs would be best. Debating whether to release a song and make it a single album."

Eric's album style will most likely be in hip-pop style as he has had the role of a rapper in Shinhwa.

credit: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

A representative of Eric told a reporter at newsen, "As he is entering the army in October, plan to release the album before then. The possibility of Eric releasing an album is 99%." He added, "The song selection was difficult. Which songs would be best. Debating whether to release a song and make it a single album."

Eric's album style will most likely be in hip-pop style as he has had the role of a rapper in Shinhwa.

99%?!?!? I wonder why not 100%.

I can understand Eric contemplating about releasing a single or an album but why can't they just be certain on whether there is any solo rapper debut or not....Eric has been 99% sure to release something since the millenium started...LOL. He's one of the earliest to talk about a solo in Shinhwa.

Anywho....since he has years of songs to choose from...It is hard to choose just one or two songs..my suggestion would be to release the famous "5 million won - Have It All" full-fledged album. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm not sure if it is a good idea to debut as a solo rapper just 1 month shy from his army duties. He does not have time to promote the album or single thoroughly. If it is a major success, he won't get to perform it at many places in the long term. If it is a lukewarm success, it dampens his spirits in the army, no? He can look forward to releasing his first solo album after the army...and while in the army, there is something to look forward to...

Maybe I am taking this too far...probably Eric just wants to release songs that he likes and fulfill his solo promise while he is still able to. Nobody knows what's gonna happen in 2-3 years time.

I think he will be the most interesting solo debut. We've seen him as a Shinhwa rapper and CF rapper for ages. How is Eric Mun the rapper defined?

EDIT:

Rapper Eric recorded a new rap for SNSD's TOP performance @ Inkigayo.

Here's a reference of the slightly new lyrics.

[에릭] yeah~ yeah~ E to the R I C, 소녀시대(少女时代) collabo let's go

What you gonna do. What I gotta do.

Here comes the girls' generation coming through you better.

At last do you wanna see the light or stand alone.

What you gonna do now what's up with the past.

What you gonna do. What I gotta do.

The girls' generation coming through what you think it better.

At last do you wanna see the light or stand alone.

In the midst of flippin' side puttin' it down. wild comin' through your town.

Watch the clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-SPc3NrcRs

Eric wasn't there but pre-recorded this for the girl group.

yaah I saw the performance .. I was like woaah the rap part is not the original one

there is somthing different ..since I do not understand korean LOOL ..

but thanks to you to clear my thoughts :rolleyes:

99%?!?!? I wonder why not 100%.

I can understand Eric contemplating about releasing a single or an album but why can't they just be certain on whether there is any solo rapper debut or not....Eric has been 99% sure to release something since the millenium started...LOL. He's one of the earliest to talk about a solo in Shinhwa.

Anywho....since he has years of songs to choose from...It is hard to choose just one or two songs..my suggestion would be to release the famous "5 million won - Have It All" full-fledged album. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm not sure if it is a good idea to debut as a solo rapper just 1 month shy from his army duties. He does not have time to promote the album or single thoroughly. If it is a major success, he won't get to perform it at many places in the long term. If it is a lukewarm success, it dampens his spirits in the army, no? He can look forward to releasing his first solo album after the army...and while in the army, there is something to look forward to...

Haha....Ginnie, that 1% bugs me too. But some how I had a gut feeling it's going to happen this time.

If not he still has that eminent "5 million won - Have It All" as a backup huh?

Eric had all the time to debut his solo album/single but it has to come down to this time. It seems a trend these days that singers release their album/single just right before/after they serve in the military.

It might not be the most ideal time as Eric won't have enough time to promote it properly but 2 more years is just too long of the wait.

Thanks for sharing the YT link. I knew SNSD performed Shinhwa's TOP @ Inkigayo but didn't know Eric was rapping for this new version.

[real pic] 080909 Eric on set of UGIZ photoshoot on 4 Sept

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe finally some sighting of DA MUN. I'm sure there'll be more pictures to come.....

He looks healthy, well rested so much younger with the shorter hair cut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e49ee9b5964a7cd737d3ca04.jpg

credits to CY+ love-ric & midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[real pic] 080909 Eric on set of UGIZ photoshoot on 4 Sept

Hehe finally some sighting of DA MUN. I'm sure there'll be more pictures to come.....

He looks healthy, well rested so much younger with the shorter hair cut.

e49ee9b5964a7cd737d3ca04.jpg

credits to CY+ love-ric & midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

phiphi, I think our Eric looks thinner than in his drama SCW. But its good that he looks good today than when he was in the wake of Lee Eon. That time he look so tired.

Hope to see him more now before the day comes... *gosh, now I can't say it anymore where he will be going the next two years...*

thanks phiphi for the pic..

Haha....Ginnie, that 1% bugs me too. But some how I had a gut feeling it's going to happen this time.

If not he still has that eminent "5 million won - Have It All" as a backup huh?

Eric had all the time to debut his solo album/single but it has to come down to this time. It seems a trend these days that singers release their album/single just right before/after they serve in the military.

It might not be the most ideal time as Eric won't have enough time to promote it properly but 2 more years is just too long of the wait.

Thanks for sharing the YT link. I knew SNSD performed Shinhwa's TOP @ Inkigayo but didn't know Eric was rapping for this new version.

That darn 1 percent can make or break things! LOL. I look forward to the day I see Eric's album or single in my hands...that's when I can be converted into a believer that he is really debuting. You learn to be a bit cynical because he has talked about this so many times...I'm not falling into the trap again. HAHA!!!

Really...is it a trend to release new music before the enlistment? Who does that? Have they been successful?

Eric's new rap for SNSD was the highlight of the performance. I didn't find the SNSD cover very explosive or anything. It was a good performance by the girls but just not memorable by any standards. Hopefully they can do better the next time....with Eric present will be even better, ya?

Edit:

The UGIZ picture was taken with some employee of UGIZ and next to Eric is the new bride of the UGIZ gentleman.

Guest jean_kkp

ivanovie

thanks for your recommendations! haha, i just finished Super Rookie because my friend recommended it, its so funny!!! i loved it, and after watching it i cant help but draw similarities between Eric and Rain. maybe my videos' qualities arent that good >.< haha. and no, i havent watched Firebird. okay i shall start now. haha... thanks!

ivanovie

thanks for your recommendations! haha, i just finished Super Rookie because my friend recommended it, its so funny!!! i loved it, and after watching it i cant help but draw similarities between Eric and Rain. maybe my videos' qualities arent that good >.< haha. and no, i havent watched Firebird. okay i shall start now. haha... thanks!

yaah me too before I knew ERIC and I saw super rookie .. I though he was rain.. coz of the hairstyle..

but then I searched about him and I see that he is super handsome..

ivanovie

yaah me too before I knew ERIC and I saw super rookie .. I though he was rain.. coz of the hairstyle..

but then I searched about him and I see that he is super handsome..

ricsam and jean_kkp

yah, Eric is really funny in Super Rookie. especially when he's with his friends and brother in that drama. I noticed that he's beautiful too.. as a woman.. hehehe... just as he is very familiar in putting some make-up.. hehehe.. :D

the other Shinhwa members said that Eric is not really acting in portraying Kang Ho. coz he's just portraying himself.. our 4D king!!

something to share..

EricMun_wally-1.jpg

Guest ivanovie

ivanovie

ricsam and jean_kkp

yah, Eric is really funny in Super Rookie. especially when he's with his friends and brother in that drama. I noticed that he's beautiful too.. as a woman.. hehehe... just as he is very familiar in putting some make-up.. hehehe.. :D

the other Shinhwa members said that Eric is not really acting in portraying Kang Ho. coz he's just portraying himself.. our 4D king!!

Haha..you're welcome..i love Super Rookie, too..though i knew him from Firebirds but i think i like him even more in Super Rookie..so dork!

eLai16, thank's for the wallie ^^..btw is it really? the members did say that? he's potraying himself? Hahaha..i remember Junjin once wrote a message to Eric telling him to come back to real world..

Really...is it a trend to release new music before the enlistment? Who does that? Have they been successful?

I remember reading an article about this. Couldn't recall most of the names as I don't know very many other Korean singers. Ones I know for sure was Kim Jong Kook & Kangta. Kim Jong Kook released his 4th album about a month after his military service and it was a success. Kang Ta released an album this March & enlisted in April. Has it been successful? I don't know.

The UGIZ picture was taken with some employee of UGIZ and next to Eric is the new bride of the UGIZ gentleman.

Lol, you know lot of people (or should I say any one has anything to do with Eric?!!!! :lol: )

Don't know if it just me but that guy next to Eric (the UGIZ boss?) has many resemblance to Eric (the eyebrows, the lips, the shape to the face). Are they by any remote chance related?

Keke... Ricsam, Supper Rookies was the beginning of my Eric Mun madness. :wacko:

Could never forget that! The rest was history!

Shinhwa members did say that Eric "didn't act" in Supper Rookies but being his own self there!

I had lot of good laughs (lip sing at the bridge, the guys tried on the facial mask, disguised for cleaning laddies, selling female underwear to the Japanese big boss........)

jean_kkp, you're well looked after. As ivanovie & Elai suggested, next stop is Fire Bird, Que Sera Sera and the most recent Strongest Chil Woo!

Trud dear, another nice wallie, really love the color! Have you managed to get Fire Bird?

ivanovie, I see you got yourself an avatar now, congrats!

ERIC TO BE FEATURED IN SON DAMBI’S MINIALBUM BEFORE REPORTING FOR MILITARY SERVICE

Singer Eric, who will be reporting for the military service this October, will be participating as a featuring in singer Son DamBi’s minialbum.

Son DamBi who recently released the ballad single “Invisible human” will be releasing her 2nd minialbum this month. And Eric will be featured for the rap in the title dance song “Going crazy” of the minialbum.

Son DamBi’s 2nd minialbum with “Going Crazy” as the title song will be released on and offline on 18th September.

source: kbites

Haha..you're welcome..i love Super Rookie, too..though i knew him from Firebirds but i think i like him even more in Super Rookie..so dork!

eLai16, thank's for the wallie ^^..btw is it really? the members did say that? he's potraying himself? Hahaha..i remember Junjin once wrote a message to Eric telling him to come back to real world..

ivanovie, that's what I recall reading it from an article. It's been a long time since I read it.

just imagine Kang Ho, is Eric.. Himself.. that would be fun..