Guest valmylove

hehehe...

it seems that we all, wants to be his last....

I wonder what will be the feeling when he get married???

hahaha.... never thought about that... hmmm???

cindy, we all know that the two git special bonding during the filming of Strongest Chil Woo... and come to think of it, they had a post dinner party before the incident... He was smiling and greeting everybody... They did'nt expect anything like this to happen.. They think of themselves <eric and eon> as real brothers...

and even so, eric is planning to have a vacation with his SCW co-stars, right??? Eric must've been devasted right now.. another co-star died again.. <one is from the drama Phoenix> I dont remember her name....

eLai, yes, Eric had mentioned that…and those pictures of them liven the night up was so cute too. Eric prolly swept him under Eric’s wings and he prolly consider Eric his hyung too. I know, they were planning a trip together too. It’s too sad, life is too short! I can’t and can imagine what Eric is going through. It will take some take to heal. (This really hit close to me for me actually.  ) Yes, I read something like that too. This is the second time he’s experiencing this. But I don’t know if he was close to her. I forgot her name but I though she was very beautiful and talented though. I love Eric in Phoenix.

As I reading and typing this away, I am listening JJ’s song that have Eric featured….

…the one thing in the world I can’t do…

…simple words but I can’t split it out…

…the hardest thing in the world …

…is not to think of you…

His voice is unexplainable as it is sorrow, sad, pain?

It’s not but to me, it felt like it’s a saying from Eric to Lee Eon.

[quote name='midnightgirl13' date='Aug 20 2008, 11:10 AM' post='10762558']

He only 'noticed' Hye Sun's prettiness when she was disguise as a male????? WTF :rolleyes: ........I found that hilarious because Hye Sun is a very pretty young lady.... but at least it broke the ice between them. Secretly I thought they did look kinda cute together.... :blush:

LOL, what is Eric saying???? He likes beautiful male? LOL, just teasing. He’s funny, I am sure the beautiful Hye Sun could of poke Eric somewhat.

Trud, thanks so much for the wallie. I feel so loved. :)

Cindy, you really poke my curiosity with this. What/where is #1796169876 came from?!!!

If that is your standing, mine is even further down! :blink:

When Gu Hyesun had to dress as a man in disguise to run away with the young prince in earlier episodes of Chil Woo, she looks so much more like a very very cute boy. I can understand Eric (the 4D king) has an urge to give her a knock on her head. So glad they break the ice with this.

It sounds like I repeat how shock I am so many times over the tragic news of Lee Eon's sudden fatal accident. Can't imagine how bad it is for Eric, Lee Eon's cast mates and foremost his family & friends over this tragic news.

Phiphi, my fingers just couldn’t type # 1 or # infinity so whatever it typed, I guess that’s my standing since I came in the limelight so late. LOL

I agree, I had a good cry last time when I finally saw the news the Eric already received the news at like 3 am. I hope Lee’s family and friends can get through this. It’s tragedy. He will be remembered.

Guest eLai16

[When asked about his relationship with co-star Gu Hyesun, he commented "Actually before Hyesun dressed up as a man for her character, we were still very polite to each other and still using formal language, with little interaction. But once she got into her male disguise, she really looked like a pretty boy, and when I saw her all I wanted to do was to give her a knock on her head. So I asked her if I could do that. After that we got more comfortable with each other, and we started to speak informally to each other. Now she's just like my little sister."

He only 'noticed' Hye Sun's prettiness when she was disguise as a male????? WTF :rolleyes: ........I found that hilarious because Hye Sun is a very pretty young lady.... but at least it broke the ice between them. Secretly I thought they did look kinda cute together.... :blush:

hahaha... Eric has really shown his 4Dness with his answer to this question.. actually... its really cute... I too really think that they look good together.... But Eric only thinks of her as a little sister??? hmmmm... is there any chance that he could have change his mind about her?? I really think that they're so suitable for each other... :blush:

eLai, yes, Eric had mentioned that…and those pictures of them liven the night up was so cute too. Eric prolly swept him under Eric's wings and he prolly consider Eric his hyung too. I know, they were planning a trip together too. It's too sad, life is too short! I can't and can imagine what Eric is going through. It will take some take to heal. (This really hit close to me for me actually.  ) Yes, I read something like that too. This is the second time he's experiencing this. But I don't know if he was close to her. I forgot her name but I though she was very beautiful and talented though. I love Eric in Phoenix.

As I reading and typing this away, I am listening JJ's song that have Eric featured….

…the one thing in the world I can't do…

…simple words but I can't split it out…

…the hardest thing in the world …

…is not to think of you…

His voice is unexplainable as it is sorrow, sad, pain?

It's not but to me, it felt like it's a saying from Eric to Lee Eon.

LOL, what is Eric saying???? He likes beautiful male? LOL, just teasing. He's funny, I am sure the beautiful Hye Sun could of poke Eric somewhat.

cindy same here.... Ive just recently listened to the repackaged album of Junjin and the song where Eric is in it.. His voice really sounded that he's in pain or something... Hearing Eric with that tone, I wonder how's he now??? what is he thinking now??? does he have to go right now to his plannes vacation now Lee Eon is gone??? i guess all of their plans are all screwed up right now that one of their coullege is gone..

*so sad* really.....

[08.08.20][news] Eric will hold fanmeeting and release an album before enlistment

]http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2008/08/20/121/200808200242.jpg[/

Thanks midnightgirl for sharing this. Finally……………..some news of his 1st single album. But gosh, what a sad fanmeeting this will be since we know that this will be his last before going to the MS. :huh:^_^

Guest ivanovie

Wuaah..i'm in heaven!! i like him in short hair..mm..but i don't like that slim hair style, makes him look a bit older..particularly the last pic..

i wonder when these were taken, coz he showed up with long hair in 20th august..so it must be way before..though now his hair's back to looking like this..

Thank's a bunch for these lovely pics..

[08.08.22] Eric: I've achieved all my objectives for Strongest Chil Woo

Actor Mun Jung Hyuk (Eric) shared his thoughts about the filming of KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo at the wrap-up celebration party on 20 August at a restaurant in Yeouido, where he expressed his sense of satisfaction about the drama, "It seems that all the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the filming have all been achieved."

Eric said, "This was my first KBS drama, and my first sageuk drama, that in itself I've already accomplished two goals."

"Actually, as I have a recurring back injury, I already declined several projects as I was thinking that I should try doing other things rather than to aggravate the injury. But the people around me encouraged and motivated me."

"If I decided to rest because it was getting tough, I think it would have become more difficult for me if I rested any longer. When we first started, my back was giving me trouble. But after the training, I can now do simple stunts like horseriding. It feels good."

Eric then talked about his three wishes when he agreed to take part in the drama, "I hoped for health, I hoped for my spirits to be lifted and I hoped for the people who have supported and protected me all this while will be happy."

"Before we started filming I said that I hoped for the ratings to hit 15%, and although it was the Olympics and other reasons that helped us to achieve that, but we achieved that goal anyway. My back is getting better too. An average of 11%-12% of Korean viewers were tuning in, and although I can't say I'm 100% satisfied but yes, we've achieved what we set out to do."

Not exactly without a tinge of regret, Eric added "I did hope for more support for the drama. Although we can't say that there was a consistent review of whether we did well or not, but it's good that no one was hurt by the remarks. Although the results were less than desired in Korea, but I hope that it will do better overseas."

Eric also talked about his post-filming plans before he enlists for military service, "Firstly we'll be going on a short trip together. (Jeon) Noh Min hyung can't join us because he has to start on his new weekend drama, but the rest of us are planning for a short vacation together."

Source: moneytoday

Chi trans: 丢丢@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest valmylove

cindy same here.... Ive just recently listened to the repackaged album of Junjin and the song where Eric is in it.. His voice really sounded that he's in pain or something... Hearing Eric with that tone, I wonder how's he now??? what is he thinking now??? does he have to go right now to his plannes vacation now Lee Eon is gone??? i guess all of their plans are all screwed up right now that one of their coullege is gone..

*so sad* really.....

Depsite the tradegy, I do hope they still go one with the planned vacation. Eric really needs it to since he will be back working on his album!

yes!!!! an album and he wont leave till October! what more can we ask huh????? I love September again!!!

I am sooo happy that he's able to squeeze this in during his precious time. But I do hope he will regain strenght too i don't

want him to overwork and be sent to the ER either.

Hwaiting!!!!

i haven't had the fill of the mag spread... and now comes another bunch of goodies...

thanks midnightgirl...

i don't want to think of the sad part coz i'm in pain too right now...i just lost 'sambo' my dog... the name is associated with ERIC in a way... how??? i got it from his famous 'samba' dance... it's a boy hence 'sambo'...

ericwithsunflower.jpg

OMG, his eyes are watery!!!!I'm so sad right now...and i've read the comments that dramabeans made that eric look so angry when the camera keep on snaping his pictures when he was paying his respect.I do feel that the reporters shouldn't take pictures during the ceremony bcoz they need to respect ppl's funeral custom and allowed ppl to morn instead of snapping pictures.

I hope that he will be okey...

Guest eLai16

[pics] 080822 Eric in Basso 2008 F/W catalog

34.jpg

credits to DC+BASSO+love-ric

hi Su, thanks for all the Eric goodies... I really like this one... his eyes were so undescribable... I really like it when he stares at the camera, its just like he's aiming at you.. so heart melting.... *sigh* ;)

Depsite the tradegy, I do hope they still go one with the planned vacation. Eric really needs it to since he will be back working on his album!

yes!!!! an album and he wont leave till October! what more can we ask huh????? I love September again!!!

I am sooo happy that he's able to squeeze this in during his precious time. But I do hope he will regain strenght too i don't

want him to overwork and be sent to the ER either.

Hwaiting!!!!

cindy, thanks for this wonderful info, Eric's enlistmenst has moved on October.. So for now he has the oppurtunity to rest....

and I bet the album will be great.. :D

[08.08.24] Eric, "After the Drama Started I Praying Everyday Out of Fear"

eric-2.jpg

Eric, no Moon Jung Hyuk, who starred in KBS2 TV's "The Mighty Chil Woo" has wrapped up the drama quietly. Although, not surpassing the average rating of 10% of viewers, he is satisfied with the drama as it is his last project before entering the army. Eric clasping his hands said, "Everything is done."

I met Eric on the set of the drama and asked him if he had any regrets. He replied, "I didn't want to have regrets so I wanted to do all that I can. When I started (the drama), I put aside all expectations."

When Eric was approached with starring in "The Mighty Chil Woo", he considered it twice. With the impending entry into the army, his back was a big consideration. With thoughts about the demands that his back will have to take for the drama, he thought, "I absolutely can not do it."

Even in the drama, "Que Sera Sera", there was a scene where he needed to lift the actress Jung Yoo Mi. However, due to his back, he wasn't able to do that scene. He talked to the director explaining the his inability to do that scene. During Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, it was very difficult for him. Initially, he thought, "The Mighty Chil Woo" would be fun to do but knowing the physical demands of the drama made him steer away from doing it.

eric1.jpg

However, with much consideration and thought, he got the courage to do the drama. After deciding to take part in it, the work became easy to do. "I thought if I had negative thoughts that they would hinder me. Thinking that I can do it helped me. People have referred me to places where I can get effective treatment for my back and I have received good results from them."

Eric, "I will be serving as a public service duty officer, however, I am a bit worried about the training part. As he shot "The Mighty Chil Woo", his health improved. He did the action scenes, he felt like he will be just fine receiving training as he starts his service.

In the beginning, 15% viewer rating was expected as this is his last project before entering the army. This is his first drama for KBS thus he has done dramas for the 3 major networks. He said, "Whenever you do a drama, it's natural to want as many people to see it. Not because I am the lead actor but I do feel a bit of a burden seeing all the people involved with the drama."

Not only fear but laziness can limit a person. Eric said, "For first drama "I'm Running", as I started filming I prayed everyday. Fearing that I would not do well. In the beginning, I worked hard and gave it my all but laziness set him thinking just how much more can I do as an actor." Given this chance to this drama, he wanted to once again give it his all.

Even on this day, we can't go without talking about Shinhwa. "Until the day comes when people want Shinhwa to disband, we will stay together. Unlike when we started, we are just pursuing our individual work at this time." As actors and singers, we will be working to the end for sure.

source: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

i don't want to think of the sad part coz i'm in pain too right now...i just lost 'sambo' my dog... the name is associated with ERIC in a way... how??? i got it from his famous 'samba' dance... it's a boy hence 'sambo'...

Trud, sorry to hear about your "Sambo". Woa Sambo - Samba that was great how you come up with that name for your beloved dog. You, hardcore Eric's fan!

I love Eric with that samba dance too.

Trud, sorry to hear about your "Sambo". Woa Sambo - Samba that was great how you come up with that name for your beloved dog. You, hardcore Eric's fan!

I love Eric with that samba dance too.

thanks phiphi...

just like you... i love ERIC doing that samba dance... so whenever i hear the word 'samba'... i think of ERIC hahahaha

they keep asking me where did i get that name... so i always have to tell an ERIC story.

alwayswill.jpg

Guest eLai16

[08.08.24] Eric, "After the Drama Started I Praying Everyday Out of Fear"

eric-2.jpg

Eric, no Moon Jung Hyuk, who starred in KBS2 TV's "The Mighty Chil Woo" has wrapped up the drama quietly. Although, not surpassing the average rating of 10% of viewers, he is satisfied with the drama as it is his last project before entering the army. Eric clasping his hands said, "Everything is done."

Even in the drama, "Que Sera Sera", there was a scene where he needed to lift the actress Jung Yoo Mi. However, due to his back, he wasn't able to do that scene. He talked to the director explaining the his inability to do that scene. During Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, it was very difficult for him. Initially, he thought, "The Mighty Chil Woo" would be fun to do but knowing the physical demands of the drama made him steer away from doing it.

this is an eyeopening revelation from Eric to me.. This has pr0ven that Eric has done his best just for the sake of his fans whose trully loving and supporting him all the way...

des[ite of his recurring back pains, he never complains about it, but he focus himself through his work..

Eric ,ist've got his confidence through prayers, the only solution to conquer fear, doubts, sadness and etc, is through praying.. asking the Higher Power to guide.to recieve support and to gain wisdom by talking to God, himdelf

Regardless of the rating, I'm glad Eric took up Chil Woo as his last drama project before joining the army.

It is his 1st attempt at historical drama and he came into this with many odds.

People had doubts that his modern image would not farce well for a sageuk.

Another big concern was his bad back versus the demanding physical movements/stunts.

Kudo to Eric for having the gut to challenge himself to different types of dramas!

ERIC wants to try different things i guess... same goes for the dramas/movies that he wants to do... but no matter what he do... his fans will be with him all the way. his fans feel ERIC's sincerity and LOVE...

snowanderic.jpg

Guest ivanovie

how can i post the picture? I cann't post it. :tears:

I think you have to put your pics in let's say Photobucket, and place the link here in the image tag. Hope that answers..

Btw the way..i'm having Eric blues again..where is he? i keep seeing the other members' news..aahhh~~ not a piece of his..is he still mourning? poor guy..he isn't easy to get close to someone, he seemed pretty close to the late Eon, may he rest in peace.

Perhaps, he's doing his album? yaaayy..i hope the time's enough or there will be like no promotion activities at all..:(