The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bagOFdouche1146

My ex-boyfriend and I used to get in these weird dorky moods where we'd like to annoy each other by reenacting really cheesy romantic movie scene quotes to each other. One day I decided to trick him by saying a line from a super old episode of a soap opera that I, for some reason, seem to remember from way back when I was little and my mom used to watch it. We were in the kitchen making some lunch when I said...

Me: "One day, I met this boy, and he showed me the world."

This is where I look up at his confused and silent face and grin in victory. I'm about to start laughing and apologize for cheating when he stares at me with a completely serious and hot look on his face and says...

Him: "One day, I met this girl, and she game me mine."

The freaky thing about his response is that's exactly how the soap opera scene went. That's exactly what the guy says back to the girl. And I know for A FACT that my ex didn't have any knowledge of this because he has no clue I grew up watching that show with my mom and he loathes soap operas anyways. I just think it was a weird richard simmons coincidence. That's all I can say.

But nonetheless... I was like :blink: when he said that to me, then :wub: and then I jumped on him and we started making out. LOL. Good times.

Guest lessthanthree

He's the super hero and I'm his sidekick. A text from him in a series of texts: "You're the barnacle boy to my mermaid man."

Guest Rekidai

this is with the guy i like :) haha

me: you spoil me everyday V__V

him: i know i spoil you everyday but your still a stubborn sticky booger

him: you made my heart patter

you: what's patter?

him: argh pitter patter, skip a beat, arghh you make me soft

me: you know i like you a lot, i don't know when it happened, whether you tell me to go to bed early with you, drink lots of water, i've never been so excited to just see someone i don't know :( maybe i'm just sick?

him: awwww all mine

me: what is?

him: it's a secret

me: me?

him: shhhh your telling everyone my secret

me: i finished cleaning my room

him: why?

me: i wanted you to see a clean room for once :)

him: it's okay if your a slob, i'll take you for who you are

:) we have crazy sweet moments and i just love it <3 he's tough when he wants to be and tease me lots but i love that there are moments where he's just too sweet for words. we have tons more V__V but those are the most recent ones.

Guest Riele

The best friend of this guy I was seeing really cheered me up after a hard week looking after my brother and junior country mate for the suicide of their best friend and I hadn't take the time to notice the sentimental value he had to me as well. I had been feeling disconnected and numb, had been sitting out on the bridge outside my college smoking when it started pouring rain and I was so frustrated, I couldn't bother try and avoid it. So I walked up the street to the restaurant he manages (and the guy owned) and sat at the bar and asked for a glass of wine. It was 2 in the afternoon and he saw me when he came in and smiled and waved from the other side of the restaurant. I did the same, but he noticed me drinking and came over to tease me until he got closer and realized I was soaked. 

He immediately shut off the AC and gave me some towels and sat with me and asked me what had happened and when I explained everything he gave me a big smile and told me "you need to start looking out for yourself a little more, you worry about other people too much and don't realize you've run yourself into the ground." I started tearing up which made me feel embarrassed because I hate crying in front of other people and he got very serious and told me I should cheer up and that it was depressing to see me that way because whenever I came to the restaurant it was my 'great energy and beauty that makes everyone that comes feel at home and comfortable'. I laughed and said that the people in the college would say otherwise and he said 'they're young, but you even know it- I've never seen another girl that comes into this place and a child is being fussy and you'll go take them and play with them and make everyone happy. so whatever the people in your college say, they obviously don't know you and if you didn't care about others you wouldn't be here looking how you are right now'.

It really made me feel a bit better because it told me that whether I wanted it or not people do appreciate what I do and who I am everyday.

If I ever forget that, my friend jokes and tells people 'you know, back home (he's from palestine), she would marry a prince' 'ismael, palestine doesn't have princes' 'so? if you are sitting in billions you are the same as a prince' XD he also gives the best hugs : D

B: ..i like you alot

Me: you're so sweet!

B: lol, sweetness goes hand in hand with ugly mofo haha

Me: ugly mofo?? what?? =#(

B: lmao. what i meant was because i'm ugly, i compensate with sweetness...wasn't talking about you, hun! although i literally LOLed because you misinterpreted it

Me: hahah you're not ugly! you're cute as hell! ^_~

B: *BLUSH* LIES!

B: (x rated stuff)

B: we should stop by my place before going to...

Me: your parents will be home!

B: we'll be gone before they get off work silly!

Me: what am i to you? a sex toy?!

B: oh..i thought you were my gf. ooops, my bad!

Me: did you ask me to be your gf? whoops! my bad!

B: will you be my girlfriend, emily?

Me: are you seriously asking?

B: yes, i am. you don't have to answer me now...whenever is fine.

Me: you know theres alot of responsibilities. you're gonna have to want to see me everyday! buy me things! take me out to eat! and love me! right and you have to clean up your room!

Me: and the answer is no, you have to take me out on more dates and ask me like a real man first

B: Dammmmnnnnn i'll just wait for you to ask me out!

Me: haha no!!!

B: haha, i dont take rejection well. now i've gotta build up the courage again!

<3

Guest love_song

I was sitting in the bus listening to my music and my guy friend sat next to me so I paused my music and he blurted out loud I'm attracted to you, and I really like you... I tried my best not to smile or laugh, but that was really sweet... It's been two years and he doesn't know I know he likes me...

i was sitting in class one day and the subject of prom came up,

i was joking around with my friends saying stuff like if we dont get a date we would go

together, and this guy i like since like 6 grade came up to me and suddenly said

"that wont happen because if you dont get a date you would be going with me."

i know its not romantic.. but its sweet <3

It happened on the other day. When I cried, i wiped my tears with tisu paper.. and he said, "see...now wasting tisu to wipe ur tears! We need to save the earth together! so you better stop crying!" xD

OMG! it's so touched and.. i burst into laughter after he said that.. :D he always has his way to make me love him more day by day. I love you, Yii :) <3

Guest itsyumey

Not my boyfriend but yeah.

This happened when I was leaving the classroom.

Him: ____!

Me: *turns around* ?

Him: Oh. *looks like a deer in headlights* Uh, nothing... I just wanted to say bye.

>///<

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilgangwolf

Him: Come over as early as possible tmrw ok?

Me: why?

Him: Cause i would love to wake up to you

Him: You’re a beautiful person to wake up to

my heart skipped a beat there. :D

Guest Sugui.

When we we're sitting on a terrace. He said "will you marry me?" wub.gif

It's so sweet. I know it was only a joke, but he sounds so serious. (we're only 16 btw) :)

Guest highdreamerr

me: I'm beautiful in my way, cause god makes no mistakes, i'm on the right track baby, I was born this way.

him: but..I thought you already knew. You are beautiful.

<3

Archived