The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl made 1000 origami hearts (and put them in a jar) and said something like:

"In one of these hearts I expressed my love for you. It's 1/1000 chance that you will see it but I'm still very hopeful. No matter what happens, I'll always be here waiting for you"

I was stunned. She's now one of my best friends :wub:

Guest bulguksu

hm, all i ever got was beautiful & sexy[wtf?].

i hate it. i want a cute line :l

but there was one time when i asked this guy why he liked me

cus i have no er... well he likes big boobs. & he's like that

doesn't matter, you're beautiful. he just played me though.

Guest xReiko-Love

we were drawing something and i showed him.

he looks at it and says,

"wow, that's good. i hate you because it's so good."

okay it's not that sweet but it made my heart melt.

Guest starlightt*

we were talking about why i skipped first block

"who said i skipped? what if i was really hurt?"

"aww, then i'd give u a hug ;P"

Guest chococolatte

Me: What would it take for you to leave me?  (I was just joking around and was not expecting him to respond the way he did.  I was laughing like crazy.)

Him: Death.

when we were arguing..

I was so mean, i was telling him

that'd id change and maybe it'll be better

that way for me to be a different person.

he started crying, (which was the 1st time i ever heard him cry)

Me: dont change. dont ever change. the reason I'm in love with you, is because of YOU.

your smile, your eyes, your laugh, your jokes, your pretty face. im still waiting on the day

i can call you my wife. im sorry

It really made me smile inside (:

In the beginning, we had a very akward yet funny encounter. So I told him I was surprised that he even talked to me afterwards. But his response was,

"i dunno... i felt something special when i first saw you.. i don't usually feel this way about someone when i first meet them"

At that moment I felt like the happiest girl in the world. But I guess his intuition wasn't right after all.

Guest .flyhigh

my childhood friend that recently confessed his love for me and I were talking about me going to his school (which is all boys)

me: yay! i've always wanted to dress up as a boy and go to a guys school

him: damn, now I have to buy guns to keep the horny bastards away

me: haha awh don't worry about that, they won't know i'm a girl!

him: nobody will believe you! .. you're too pretty to dress up as a dude.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hiswendy

"You're perfect!"

^___^v stunner

edit// I just realized that I don't normally fall for the typically "sweet" or romantic stuff... I fall for witty lines & clever (good-natured) schemes. I just loved when my friend said that

because we were in a group conversation and he blurted it out agitatedly, but he was so genuine about it too haha. And because he withholds from saying stuff like that to anyone in the 6 years that I've known him lolol

Guest monikadoesmakeup

Me: I love you more than... um... a dog loves cats.

Him: Oh really? But you're the cat in this relationship, so... what's that supposed to mean?

Me: Erm... I don't know either. Hah!

Him: Baby, that's okay. If you want me to, I'll be a cat. If you love cats, I'll be a cat. If you love dogs, I'll be a dog. And if you love fish, I'll be a fish. Whatever you love, I'll be it.

And later on the same day...

(on the topic of a pretty girl... who is engaged to a guy but the guy's parents won't let them get married because they don't like the girl)

Him: It's because she's pretty. Pretty girls have a hard time getting married because of mother-in-laws. That's why you'll have a hard time, too. Because you're beautiful.

Guest .moony.

"Please marry me in the future."

Haha from my guy friend. That was so totally random when we were talking in a group but it was very sweet and he wasn't even my boyfriend.

Guest jellie_kookie

he took my hand, traced Korean letters on it and just grinned. I asked him what it was and he said "Saranghae"

and he's not my boyfriend, lol. Just a good guy friend. :)

"KYA~ WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE AND SMART AND LIKE PERFECT?!"

Rofl. We spent a whole week doing projects, she was getting super frustrated about hers while I was almost done >< That's probably the only time I've ever been complimented like that and it still makes me smile :3

"You're so cute"

The one and only time a guy has ever called me cute hahaha

Archived